Giveaway: Fury Edge Glass Bubbler *CRACKED*

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Brand new in box but has about an inch and a half crack in the lower portion where I added the red line. Sorry, my camera isn't good enough to pick it up. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me, just send me a PM and I'll randomly select someone next week.

mod note: edited to request a PM rather than full personal information

Last edited by a moderator:

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Still no takers. First one to message me gets it. Mods, please move this to the Fury Edge thread. Thx

fondoobious,

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Thanks Officer Buzzkill, but this is not a sale, and, as you should be aware, I'm not yet permitted to post in the classifieds section.

fondoobious,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
While your intentions may be GOOD, I’ve seen you post several offers now of “free” stuff, most inexpensive if new, but broken or others in dubious condition. Asking for personal shipping addresses is NOT something I’m willing to exchange for anything I’ve seen you offer, and I’d still be hesitant, as it’s certainly an inconvenience for anyone to package and ship these little items. So again, your intentions may be good, but .......

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
You're way off. My intentions are PURE evil. Completely nefarious. I mean c'mon, look at my handle alone: How could I NOT be up to no good?
So yes, it's a good thing you don't claim any of my freebies, cuz gawd, who knows what tragedy may befall you?

Seriously though, you don't need to make a post about your unwillingness to give me a mailing address. Just don't do it :).

Already mailed out the first batch of giveaways today, so there's no lack of bargain hunters on here.

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
The cracked bubbler(still perfectly funcional) is still unclaimed. Up for grabs this week is a very small glass bucket/insert. I don't know which vaporizer this is designed for, but, as you can see from the photo, it's about 3/8" wide and 1/4" tall. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me, so just send me a pm and it's yours for free.

fondoobious,

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
This week's glass giveaway: 1 Amber Borosilicate Glass Carb Cap made by Gear Premium. Once again, shipping to anywhere in the world is on me, so just send me a pm and it's yours for free.

fondoobious,
  • Love
Reactions: Tai Sun

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
SysAdmin/Moderators: Please archive this post. These items are not all available any longer, and I will be consolidating my free items in the classifies section in a few weeks. Thank you.

fondoobious,
  • Love
Reactions: Tai Sun
Top Bottom