Girl scout cookies?

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
check out this jurassic park tree sap... oh wait that's some girl scout cookies bho:ko:. this is a pretty special strain IMO...
mcb045.jpg

sorry my camera is an old phone ha.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Quick question for you Cali folks... If you have a valid card from a different state, can you purchase meds at a dispensary? Planning to go to San Fran in the coming months and it would be too cool to not have to bring my own.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
from what i understand.. all states that DO accept other states rec's, accept it from CA.. but CA accepts from no states last i checked.. i think AZ accepts from all states if i remember correctly..
check out this link...

"WHAT ABOUT OUT-OF-STATERS?
Out-of-state recommendations are not recognized in CA, though they are in Arizona, Michigan, Montana, Rhode Island. While Prop. 215 arguably applies to anyone with a recommendation from a California physician, most physicians refuse to recommend to out-of-staters."

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Quick question for you Cali folks... If you have a valid card from a different state, can you purchase meds at a dispensary? Planning to go to San Fran in the coming months and it would be too cool to not have to bring my own.

From my understanding you need to be medical card holder in the state to purchase meds from a dispensary. AFAIK given the quasi-legal status of MMJ every card is only valid for the state it was issued in unless otherwise stipulated by the state. I have heard of people who travel and hold medical cards in several different states. Good luck though and have fun on your trip.

YeeeBuddy

Girl scout cookies has been my favorite for the first sesh of the day these past couple weeks, love the high, wakes me up but doesnt crack me out like some sativas do. Also tastes amazing out of the cera. My home dispensary always has it at 50 an eighth and always caries it :love:. I cant believe i never tried it these past few years, glad i read this thread and gave it a go !

So we all agree that GSC rule right? :)
Anybody have any info on the availability of real GSC in Colorado? I just bought some land there and would love to find a reliable source. Hopefully I'll be able to finally post some pics. of my own "wonder bud".
Hey Bull,I gotta know what the experience of bho made from Girl Scout Cookies is like? I don't know if I'll be able to handle some of that,but I damn sure want to try!

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
So we all agree that GSC rule right? :)
Anybody have any info on the availability of real GSC in Colorado? I just bought some land there and would love to find a reliable source. Hopefully I'll be able to finally post some pics. of my own "wonder bud".
Hey Bull,I gotta know what the experience of bho made from Girl Scout Cookies is like? I don't know if I'll be able to handle some of that,but I damn sure want to try!
ehh it was nothing special.. ha.. nah i'm lying, i still have dreams about that batch:lol: .. it was kinda short lived hah. a lot of flavor and super smooth.. my favorite we made so far.. if you don't like getting blasted and cleaning out your fridge, then you might not be able to handle like it;).. if you ever think you wanna try it, fuck it, ill go to the looney bin w/ you..haha.. that stuff was a treat.

that's cool you got some land in colorado

LOL cookies and ro-bo.. now i want some Bo haha.. and some cookies

Nazz1

I really like GSC.
Isn't GSC a Hybrid that is strongly Indica dominant? I would assume the Sativa blend is what causes the slightly uplifted feeling and improved insight into discussions.

It has a nice deep feel with an "enlightenment" to your surroundings.

Here in SoCal at the despinsary I pay 15 a gram or 45 an 1/8 to less than 300 an oz.

Last edited:

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
Last Sunday my delivery dispensary got Animal Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Fire OG) on their menu. Hadn't seen any cookies-related strains from them in a couple of months and grabbed 1/4 oz. By Tuesday, they'd raised the price and posted test results of THC @29.9% and CBD @ 0.2%. :D

Per info found Googling, it's a clone-only strain.
... Isn't GSC a Hybrid that is strongly Indica dominant? ....
Yes. It's an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid cross.

Last edited:
Top Bottom