Girl scout cookies?

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Puffers, didn't you get the memo? California's all about the OG's and the Kushes. But especially the OG's.

:lol: oh I got the memo. I have watched the changes in the pot culture around me in different parts of the bay for the last 10+ yrs. I remember when people talked about purple weed like it was a mythical unicorn or big foot. A few rappers start talking about purple kush and some of the other purple phenotype strains and all of sudden BAM purple weed everywhere and I mean everywhere. Then it was OG, blue dream, and now cookies. The sway that Bay Area (and consequently later many other areas) hip hop has in the pot culture up here is astronomical IMO. I only wish that everyone would stop getting so caught up on the IN strains sometimes and just breed for genetics, and better strains tailored for different medical uses. Instead the demand drives the supply towardswhat sells, so more and more people just grow the popular stains because that's what moves the quickest. :shrug: I don't really expect any less now a days, seems like theirs just so many sheeple in that herd mentality.

Edit: I don't know ifs really answered shipdits question earlier regarding what's exotic in the bay. I don't know how exotic most strains really are around here at least, but I live basically 1 hr or 2 hrs tops from Sacramento, Frisco, Oakland, Santa Rosa, San Jose and surrounding east bay, and many other large metro areas. Literally hundred's of dispensaries to choose from if I REALLY wanted to find something. Some of subcools TGA strains or real Jamaican Lambsbread is at the top of my list when I decide take the time to go strain hunting.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
You should just let the hipsters get those super expensive strands, while you get the one nobody wants but has double the THC % lol. I wish I lived in a legal MMJ state. Maybe one day...

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: ShipDit

YeeeBuddy

After seeing this thread I noticed my home dispensary has GSC, after asking the bud tender he raved about it so I picked up an eighth. I think i never noticed it because its not an OG which is what i usually gravitate towards. I have to say it is pretty fucken nice, I usually only mess with OG's but this had a nice flavor and GREAT head high. Guy said they always have it as well so its definitely going in the rotation. Was at the top of this clinics price range at 50 an 8th, crazy that people are happy to be paying 50 a gram, gotta love Cali !!!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
In Oregon I get my flowers for free. Yep, free, and I get a little input into genetic development with some very serious dudes. Boutique strains are $150/oz, bubble hash is $15/gram since it is "value added"

Vacuum packing the annual outdoor harvest . . .
stash2i.jpg

---
stash3.jpg

Some Flux (Leda Uno X Flo) buds . . .

In Oregon I get my flowers for free. Yep, free, and I get a little input into genetic development with some very serious dudes. Boutique strains are $150/oz, bubble hash is $15/gram since it is "value added"

stash2i.jpg

---
stash3.jpg

Holy Gawd t-dub!
If you ever need a second opinion,:wave:.
When they finally get around to the tech. of sharing a buzz online you are gonna get sooo many emails,most from me. Some from freeloaders but mostly me. That is the kind of stuff that is spoken of only in whispers,and never in public. If I croak anytime soon I WILL be haunting you. Don't freak out and pass the Vape to the ghost!

Legend says that you can call upon the ghost of ShipDit by leaving a bag full of vapor in a closet and chanting "FREE! FREE! FREE!" while taking the whole bag in one hit...

:myday:
That damned ghost. He actualy asked me how to spell "illiterate".
And I'm not even dead yet.
That damned time-traveling ghost.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
We picked up 3 grams of Platinum Girl Scout Cookies today at Rainier Xpress in Olympia.

Edit: yes, "premium" tier, has a $15/gr donation sticker.

Yummmmm... very tasty, and absolutely no harshness at lower temps (usually, if I pull too fast, or if for any other reason the vape is at 390F instead of 400F, I get the harsh cough). This seems nice. Very nice.

:smug:

We picked up 3 grams of Platinum Girl Scout Cookies today at Rainier Xpress in Olympia.

Edit: yes, "premium" tier, has a $15/gr donation sticker.

Yummmmm... very tasty, and absolutely no harshness at lower temps (usually, if I pull too fast, or if for any other reason the vape is at 390F instead of 400F, I get the harsh cough). This seems nice. Very nice.

:smug:
That was so good I think I felt it...PLEASE DO MORE!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
This tidbit crossed my radar last night . . . ;)

Christopher Maurice Morton, a thirty-seven year old truck diver, has been charged with stealing $19,000 of Girl Scout cookies from Carey Moving and Storage. After noticing the cookies were missing and alerting the police, a search for the culprit (no doubt involving the requisite number of plucky sleuthin’ scouts… or at least that’s how it’d be in my dreams) eventually turned up 352 cases of cookies behind “an abandoned business” and implicated Morton, who has since been fired from his position at Carey Moving.

But I know what you’re about to say: “It’d almost be worth it for that many Thin Mints,” and you wouldn’t be entirely off base. Yes, some of Morton’s ill-gotten gains were Thin Mints, the best selling Girl Scout Cookie (25% of all sales). But he also stole a bunch of Shortbreads (also known as Trefoils, depending on where you live in the country), which are the worst selling of the three varieties that all Girl Scout troops are required to offer.

With only 352 cases recovered, that leaves 98 cases of cookies unaccounted for, and the brief New York Times article on the incident gives no indication whether police are worried about stolen cookies hitting the market in South Carolina. Should any residents of that great state become worried about the source of their cookies, we graciously volunteer to thoroughly investigate every box shipped to our address.

http://www.themarysue.com/stolen-girl-scout-cookies/

OH F:)CK YES!!
Thanks to a friend in Riverside I scored a half ounce of GSC!! For only 300$!!
I would like to thank drug runners everywhere. Without them it all falls apart.

HAIL HAIL THE RUNNERS!!!:party:

ShipDit,
Reactions: Stu
T-dub....That story is as good as the one about the guys in my home town who made off with a truck full of KFC, not realizing it hadn't been battered yet.:lmao:
You Canadians are out there,in a good way! I've never wanted to party in The great White North as much as I do right now.
I'll be in Toronto in late April for 10-12 days...PM me if you wanna meet up and cause an International Incedent!
No cops please,and if your under 18 you'll need a note from your folks.

ShipDit,
Reactions: Tweek
:lmao:
Ill definitelty get you my signed permission slip for that field trip :lol:
Cool! Cali. huh? We'll use that as base,good place to hide in case things go horribly wrong.
Or we could just hang out in Cali.,any GSC there? :cool:

In a little more serious light, Vapman used to sell a muscle powered vape. You tied a cord to a doorknob or something and pulled the unit back and forth on it. Friction built up enough heat to finally vape a tiny load of bud inside.
For real? What other madness is out there in Vape history?
Is anyone keeping track of this? There needs to be a museum,online or IRL.
Our history must be preserved!:rant:

mod note: Fixed it for ya. Two posts merged.

ShipDit,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Cool! Cali. huh? We'll use that as base,good place to hide in case things go horribly wrong.
Or we could just hang out in Cali.,any GSC there? :cool:

Haha Where i live thats like asking if theres Kush in Cali. The bay area is the birthplace of cookies, we are the GSC mecca if you will. Definitely not a bad place, to call home base. If you can get over our ridiculous tax rate, property values, crooked city politicians, etc :lol:

If your ever around ship mi casa es su casa

If you have GSC in the area I can overlook pretty much any Cali. weirdness you can throw at me.
You may not believe it,but I actually daydream about living somewhere like your 'hood. Far as I can tell you're at the apex of marijuana strains right now...take THAT Amsterdam!

ShipDit,

Tweek

stash2i.jpg

---
stash3.jpg

I'm stuck smoking duff...and this makes me so jealous :mmmm:

cheeba4114

Hello all,how's it going?
Question for "those in the know",a friend brought me a small amount of a strain he calls Girl Scout Cookies. He's from Riverside Cali.,and says this is real hard to get,even where he lives. All I know is it's the best I've ever smoked/vaped. I actively seek our hi-powered stuff,and after 20+ years consider myself fairly experienced but this stuff is amazing,absolutely amazing!
Oh yeah, the question...anyone know what the lineage of this strain is? It's got that giddy,soaring high of a sativa as well as a the muscle relaxing,couch lock of a strong indica. Anyone else have any experience with this strain? Are there any places selling the "Real Deal" seeds? I'm told it's a California-based strain and it's not easy to find.
I would love to grow a couple of these ladies for personal use. Did I mention how good it is? It's taken the top spot on my personal favorites list. That's saying something since my blueberry was the real deal,from DJ. Short himself.
Please tell me seed are available and it's not a clone-only deal.
Enough of my ramblings,I'm gonna Vape up some Cookies....see ya all in the clouds!

Hi there gas man i have read your posts on hardships midwest as i have lived in St.Louis and have smoked my share of the browns not horrible but u get sick of it quick
once met a mexican friend who came thru once only once of some lime green hydro vacuum packed tight but very good for 500 an ounce
You have to try out door grown especially TLO (true living organics) type buds the high is PHENOMENAL it will blow your mind
Thats why 10-15 years ago the well grown original legends of the pack and its great qualities has more to do with how its grown and less about what genetics you have there were truly talented growers back in the days the knowledge has not spread but the madness and false scientific info has people fooled

trust me og is only so popular cuz it tests high in the even when you grow it badly when grown TLO style most strains will show you very psychoactive effects and it can be very easy on your body to smoke frequently
ever hear of body burden from toxic heavy metal buildup in your body most hydroponic nutrients and thus commercial buds have these toxins that are best delivered to your body by smoking the plant matter look up most commercial fertilizers on washington.gov site it will scare you so go natural just because it says ORGANIC doesnt mean its TLO (true living organics)look it up save the world

I MEAN IT!!! I HAVE WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SKUNK BUD OR PINE TREE THAT TASTED LIKE MAGIC but now its all looks and smell and no taste

it should taste little to nothing like it smells but it must TASTE UNREAL with a long aftertaste

I grow 3 Blueberry plants outdoor every year to make sure I make it through the dry spells. Real Blueberry from DJ Short himself.
I've been using TLO for a couple seasons now and it makes a world of difference! I'd like to thank The Rev from Skunk magazine.
His articles on TLO increased my yield and both the flavor and potency. THANK YOU REV!
Been searching all over for "Real Deal" GSC seeds but no luck yet.

ShipDit,
Reactions: SD_haze

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I grow 3 Blueberry plants outdoor every year to make sure I make it through the dry spells. Real Blueberry from DJ Short himself.
I've been using TLO for a couple seasons now and it makes a world of difference! I'd like to thank The Rev from Skunk magazine.
His articles on TLO increased my yield and both the flavor and potency. THANK YOU REV!
Been searching all over for "Real Deal" GSC seeds but no luck yet.

I doubt seeds will be easy to find its a fairly new strain and for the land of prop 215 where it's so much easier to just get rooted clones, seeds are something you less and less around here.

I doubt seeds will be easy to find its a fairly new strain and for the land of prop 215 where it's so much easier to just get rooted clones, seeds are something you less and less around here.
I think I read somewhere that there is a product that let's you send clones through the mail. If so....I'm in business!

ShipDit,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I too dream of living in the great west and would have been there already if it weren't for the anchor aka my wife.

For top shelf shit around these parts it usually runs me around a buck and a quarter for a quarter. Unfortunately my best connect is with a kid 30 miles from here. When I say kid I mean kid - seriously, I meet him in a tree house and his day job is selling cups of lemonade in his driveway! Maybe im just getting old....

Lately he has been getting me a strain called LSD - brought back some great memories and I swear this shit smells like a good pepperoni...

Top Bottom