Discontinued Ghost MV1

Jqcj5

For the price with no tax and free 2nd day air shipping you can't go wrong. If you hate it you'll easily be able to sell it to someone for a hundo.

Jqcj5,
Reactions: Summer

ginolicious

My concern is the battery. Getting a replacement a year down the road. I stick to 18650s now ya know.

Well now not too sure. It’s $190 for me Canadian with the $20 USD shipping.

Last edited:
ginolicious,

Jqcj5

I'm a pessimist. I made purchase knowing that it's a gamble. Who knows what's happening at Ghost? I'm guessing that they'll likely not be around for any warranty issues. All I know is that $125 loss won't kill me, and at least I'll have a little fun with it before something goes wrong.

Djsleepy

As long as your not a heavy user like me... 30+ crucible s s day.....and baby your latches....it's worth it .....I love it so much i took a chance and ordered another just due to price ....imo you can't go wrong!

ginolicious

Well in Canada it’s a little more than I anticipated now. Jesus. Almost $200. I know. Still good deal but when ya ain’t got no money and getting screwed on a personal level. lol

ginolicious,
Reactions: Jqcj5
I just got a replacement vape. How do I register it. I don't know what the order# is as
it replaced one my vapes. Do I use that old order number?

BTW the CS was stellar. This vape is just an amazing vape for me. It allows a level of control that my picky nature loves. Please have a long life Ghost company.

kiddvudu2

How about that legit free 2 day air shipping? I'm headed out of town tonight and the package will be delivered tomorrow, lol. It will be sitting outside till Saturday.
When I checked out today it had a banner stating that no matter which shipping method was chosen, to still expect 8ish days for delivery...FYI

Peese!

Jqcj5

I ordered one yesterday morning and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. From CA to MD.

Just got word from Virgil that I'm able to initiate the return to sender and reorder. I'm doing it, returning the stealth and getting another SS.

david8613

I'm a pessimist. I made purchase knowing that it's a gamble. Who knows what's happening at Ghost? I'm guessing that they'll likely not be around for any warranty issues. All I know is that $125 loss won't kill me, and at least I'll have a little fun with it before something goes wrong.

this enjoy it now! if something else newer comes down the pipe get it later, there is always something new around the corner, if you don't buy it now worrying about the next thing coming you will never buy anything. guys enjoy the moment! ghost will announce the new device when they are ready so I would not worry or even think about it until then. I usually don't buy first generation stuff anyway until bugs are worked.

but I do agree ghost needs to bring some batteries to market, that's important.

Djsleepy

I just got a replacement vape. How do I register it. I don't know what the order# is as
it replaced one my vapes. Do I use that old order number?

BTW the CS was stellar. This vape is just an amazing vape for me. It allows a level of control that my picky nature loves. Please have a long life Ghost company.

From a guy who has had a replacement or two....lol...Go to the top part where it says where did you buy this click other the next field put in a warranty replacement everything else you should know serial number color Use your original date of purchase as your purchase date let me know if you have any other questions....

Last edited:

Marcus

Ah man, I shouldn't pop into threads like this for a mooch... I've just ordered one for delivery to the UK now and I didn't even want one. :tup:

Thanks for the heads up folks. I'm thinking this could be the daytime doser I'm looking for. :love:

:)

virgil_GHOST

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hi @virgil_GHOST! Is there any official stance on if these deeply discounted orders should expect a full 2 years worth of support on parts?

Peese!

Yes, expect a full 5-years worth of support when you register the device sn online. You don't need the app to register, you can do so on the desktop website as well.

Was curious if there is a post I can be directed to that lists best practices for using the MV1? If not can some of the seasoned users list their best practices. I went from an Ascent to a dynavap and never looked back until the Ghost so I'm trying to figure out the best way to utilize my new toy.

Please check out our KnowledgeBase for this information: http://support.ghostvapes.com/support/home

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories+GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Must resist, easily done, Ghost site locked me out for a while, wrong password or something, said to try again later...oh well.:)

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Dopeydiver

So I purchased the Stealth about a month ago and love it! Extremely powerful, even at the lowest temps, and able to make the crucibles last forever it seems.

I had a Haze V3 that I loved for convection with the screens, but was disappointed with Haze going out of business. Haze had a great flavor too with convection, but not as great as the Ghost.

I have my own concerns with the recent price drops, but would expect CS to have dropped off if they were going out of business, or short on cash. I have not seen or heard anything to suggest that CS is anything less than stellar. This suggests a higher likelihood of a new version coming out.

As for the battery unavailability, keep in mind we may have a lot of impact from the tariffs.

I am seriously contemplating pulling the trigger on the sale given the extremely low price. As someone pointed out, just having back up parts in case of a problem would be great.

Just my $.02.

Just did it and got a SS. Anyone have any suggestions for a bubble adapter to use with it?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom