Discontinued Ghost MV1

Brewervapesalot

I love long sessions. With the Swift Pro, a session lasts 50 minutes: calm, slow, relaxing.
I would not like to consume a load with a few shots. From this point of view, how is GHOST?

Ghost is not a 50 minute continuous session. But you could take a hit every 10 minutes for 50 minutes, and it would be ok.

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
Adding to what @Brewervapesalot said, you could vape multiple crucibles over a session.

From time to time, during the session, I check the load inside and see that the flowers still have a lot to give. After 50-60 minutes the grass is well toasted and there is still some green. I believe therefore to operate in the correct way. And I must say that this rich session of shots and vapors it's my thing.

django7

I love long sessions. With the Swift Pro, a session lasts 50 minutes: calm, slow, relaxing.
I would not like to consume a load with a few shots. From this point of view, how is GHOST?
The MV1 is an on-demand convection vape. It’s intended to offer fast and powerful extraction, which it does very well. It is not intended for long, drawn out sessions.

TiSteamo

The MV1 is an on-demand convection vape. It’s intended to offer fast and powerful extraction, which it does very well. It is not intended for long, drawn out sessions.

So I have to say goodbye to the dear ghost and look elsewhere for the heir of my swift pro.

TiSteamo,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Disclaimer: My wife works for Ghost Vapes. Take that into consideration when reading my posts in this thread. I will attempt to present factual, impartial information on Ghost products, but won't blame you one bit if you think I am biased towards this company.

On-demand vapes are exceptional for long 'sessions' because you are in complete control of the session's pace. Take a hit, wait as long or as little as you want, and take another until you're done with the bowl. Take days if you want. I usually only need a few minutes, though! Your Swiftpro is always on, but not cooking your herbs unless you hit it. The MV1 is only on when you hit it. You will save energy using an on-demand vape compared to how you use the Swiftpro.

TiSteamo

Disclaimer: My wife works for Ghost Vapes. Take that into consideration when reading my posts in this thread. I will attempt to present factual, impartial information on Ghost products, but won't blame you one bit if you think I am biased towards this company.

On-demand vapes are exceptional for long 'sessions' because you are in complete control of the session's pace. Take a hit, wait as long or as little as you want, and take another until you're done with the bowl. Take days if you want. I usually only need a few minutes, though! Your Swiftpro is always on, but not cooking your herbs unless you hit it. The MV1 is only on when you hit it. You will save energy using an on-demand vape compared to how you use the Swiftpro.

Considering that I should add 200euros more to what I paid for the swift pro it seems like a small difference. Surely the ghost seems more powerful and lasting.
It is certainly an excellent option.

Some-new-user

Just disassembled my heatsink and got a couple of doses of reclaim from it.

One down - really loving this with concentrates. Awesome buzz. Awesome flavour. Doesn't irritate me as much as flower at higher temps. Pretty sure I'm going to invest in a press soon.

I felt a bit daunted at first. Watched the video on concentrate mode again. It's clicked with me now.

@TiSteamo the swift has a timer of 4 minutes to save battery. Do you go for a full 50 minutes or do you put it down, wait a bit. Engage the heater, let it heat and rip?

This is pretty much what the ghost does. Except you're only heating the herb when you want to use it. On demand.

One this is you may go through a few crucibles in that hour but I can say with confidence you will be very medicated. Plus you get that first hit taste with a new crucible which isn't the worst thing in the world.

I've been hitting my mighty on an evening. Got blueberry that seems like blue cheese. Either way nice and sleepy. Mighty is good for chilling out taking it easy and sipping.

I feel like that's closer to your swift pro.

For me the mv1 excels in flavour and that direct hit. Like an espresso. Thats what i see the crucible as. Weedspresso shot.

The main thing that will be a deal breaker would be cleaning, filling and changing the pods, this can all be overcome with spares albeit still quite pricy. If you can cope with that though jump in or wait another 2 months and see what salesbundles are on for 420 and stock up

Some-new-user

IMO that is the best description yet! Kudos @Some-new-user !!! Maybe you should copyright" weedspresso" for the inevitable combining.of cannabis and coffee into a coffee pod......lol

I'll settle for public licence, anyone who uses that expression gives me a tiny bit of bud for me to taste in the mv1. :razz:

Seriously doubt I'll be the first person to use that phrase though but glad you like my way of thinking. :rockon:

TiSteamo

@TiSteamo the swift has a timer of 4 minutes to save battery. Do you go for a full 50 minutes or do you put it down, wait a bit. Engage the heater, let it heat and rip?

when for some time you are not doing shots it goes on standby and the temperature drops.
I do a non-stop session of about an hour and I feel good, it's like a joint that lasts 4 times longer and needs less grass

Trulukkyphrank

As I said, I own a Swift Pro.
It works like that. I load it and put it at 200 ° C.
It lasts 50 minutes of constant shots (long and slow shots) and in the end there is still steam. When I'm done, the grass is not burnt but brown, lightly toasted.
In fact I do not understand those who speak of "a few minutes sessions".

The MV1 has definitly less draws from one crucible than a Swift Pro. But you can take these draws in nearly every time span you want.
For example: If I'm on the go I take 2 Rips from the Ghost in 1 Minute and I'm good. But if I want to relax and enjoy the moment I can take 5-10 draws in a time span of 20-40min and this feels for me like a real Session.

Djsleepy

Well it's been a month since receiving my unit and I am so happy to be here! The MV1 has become my daily driver... ......multiple heatsinks,backup seals, extra batteries and stablizing stem have allowed me to get the best experience all day long......a medical users dream:tup:

My love affair continues......

Last edited:

DryBonesufo

Any known retailers in Chicago? Would love to get one. I own a Mighty, Air, Da Vinci IQ, Milanna, and Fire fly 2. Thinking about getting a crafty though

DryBonesufo,

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Sony 1000x/m2/m3 case works pretty good for a makeshift MV1 case.

MVIMG-20190219-031908.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Anyone with a high tolerance that also owns the Ghost, Do you feel satisfied after 1 crucible?

I don't know if I qualify as having a high tolerance. I've been using daily for over 40 years but don't use a much as some others........

One crucible of standard high grade is more than enough for me. I usually don't finish the crucible before getting where I want to be/satisfied but there's not much more than a couple draws left.

Top Bottom