• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Ghost MV1

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
@ClearBlueLouI think you're wrong on this. For my initial charge I always do a slow usb charge so as to condition the new battery. I'm pretty sure I charged the battery independently of the vape on my latest Ghost. I just now plugged the battery sans vape into the usb charger to confirm. Will let you know in 8 hours max. I did notice that, unlike the fast charger, when using the USB charger, I do not get the red light either when plugged in with or without the vape --the light remains off until the battery is fully charged, at which time it glows green.
I will be very happy to be wrong, I don’t want to misunderstand any more than I need to.

And thank you.

ClearBlueLou,

frank grimes

Hi Frank. I'm in the same boat. I have spent a ton of money on battery vapes and have been disappointed the the life span of the battery. I ask Ghost about the battery and was told that it is designed to last for at least the length of the warranty...5 years? It sounds like an extra battery is in order if you don't want to be left without in the evening. I think I will wait for a package deal maybe for my birthday (dream) or 420 offers. In the meantime, I have a few vapcaps that I enjoy. Good luck

I can see how you came by that impression, but AFAICT the latch is the latch. Moving the latch means compressing a spring, it takes a fair amount of pressure sideways, against the outward pressure on the door. Pressing the door *into* the vape while moving the latch makes it easier and less scary by relieving that extra pressure. It’s entirely too early in the life-cycle to know if it will become easier over time.

As for the accessories, after spending my first battery charge on maybe 3 crucibles total, I think that a spare battery is really going to be desirable down the road. Unfortunately, that pretty much means you need the fast charger, as otherwise the USB charger is used, and it must be connected to the mv1 to charge and can’t be used for 8 hours. I don’t have a spare, but I’ll get one in a little while. The 5 crucibles + dispenser is pretty nice. I could use a second one, too if I could get concentrate pads in each crucible. That would make vastly more sense than selling 5 empties in a dispenser, but only selling pads in sets of 3, with crucibles.

This is kinda my first rodeo with a fancy rig like this one; prior to this, my vapcaps have been my vapor of choice (dampened by the death of my induction heater, RIP). It was the package offer (and a week of debilitating cough) that swung me. Well, that and $300 I hadn’t allocated yet.

Pardon me if I’m repeating myself, y’all, I really was pretty sick but I’ve just about found all my marbles now.

@ClearBlueLou, I'm working on a reply to your earlier post about running cool & no vapor, so hang on.

@frank grimes, the vape has not even been out for 1-1/2 years & I haven't heard of anyone whose battery has failed yet. So, since you aren't a heavy user, you should get 2 or 3 nights out of a charge depending on how many crucibles you go through. So you can forego any accessories upfront or go with either a fast charger or a 2nd battery* (*dependent on my results in my reply to ClearBlueLous below). If I am correct in that the battery can be charged independent of the vape, you would have a functioning vape while the 2nd battery is charging via USB. And, as guyonthecouch said, if you have an old vape, you can trade it in & either get $50 off the Ghost or a free fast charger.

I think you're wrong on this. For my initial charge I always do a slow usb charge so as to condition the new battery. I'm pretty sure I charged the battery independently of the vape on my latest Ghost. I just now plugged the battery sans vape into the usb charger to confirm. Will let you know in 8 hours max. I did notice that, unlike the fast charger, when using the USB charger, I do not get the red light either when plugged in with or without the vape --the light remains off until the battery is fully charged, at which time it glows green.

Thanks to everyone for the useful info...

Do most of you who have the mv1 find that their experience is similar to Troy from 420vapezone when he says he can do about 12-13 crucibles before the battery goes dead?

Also what would you say is the breakdown when it comes to battery performance as it drains? What I mean is, take for example if you could do 12 crucibles before the battery goes dead, are the first 4 amazing because the battery is full but then the middle 4 are satisfactory and the last 4 is just squeezing it out? Because I’m a regular but infrequent user, I don’t mind constantly charging the battery. And because I only do 1 or 2 sessions a night, I like them to be top notch. Even if you could squeeze out 12 bowls, how many of them are :tup::love::nod:? Thanks again!

PS Who owns a stealth edition? I want that one if I decide to purchase...is there any difference between the stealth and the regular colours?

Summer

Long Island, NY
OK, as far as how much battery life you should be getting, check out Bud's vid at the 1:15:05 mark:

He's said he got 10 sessions which I assume(?) is at least 10 crucibles. The he goes onto say that that on one light he still has 60 -70 draws which I think is an over-exaggeration as another 60 draws would be another 10 crucibles. I think Troy used 12 crucibles in his vid. over the course of the day.

I personally do not notice any battery degradation in terms of functioning between 3 lights & 1 light. I always charge the battery when it gets to 1 light, but usually after 3 or 4 crucibles, it goes to 2 lights & then I charge.

@frankgrimes, you should start reading this thread from mid October '18 which was when the latest vape version was released through now & you will have a clear understanding as far as functioning is concerned.

@ClearBlueLou, Mr Mellish just confirmed in his last post that he charges the battery sans vape. Since he's not online, if you or anyone else can check to see if when you plug the usb into the battery with or without the body attached if you have any red charger light.

The machine works, but my impression is that it ‘runs cold’. I think I got 5 drags off the first crucible all in one session, before the flavor changed, and my vapage has a uniform light brown - any more and it would have been tossed. I have run thru all the heat settings except 6 and it all seems to be the same; I’m not one who looks for clouds as such,

For me, 6 hits is about usual. My avb runs the gamut of a light, pale brown to milk chocolate to dark brown. You should be getting vapor. Here's the vapor that Troy gets -- mind you that I think he only uses level 5. Start at 3:56 & then around 8:10 on he does another crucible.

I use the step method so the 1st 2 hits on level 1 may or may not produce wisps of vapor. Then I bump up to level 3 & get vapor for 2 hits & finish on level 4. I inhale for 10 - 15 sec, medium-slow draw & I get nice vapor. Mind you, never as much as Troy because my lungs wouldn't be able to handle vapor like Troy, hence the lower heat level & meduim-slow draw.

Based on what you describe, I suspect that you will need a replacement unit. CS will either send you another one before you return this one or a prepaid return label & assess yours. If it's not functioning properly, they will replace it, but try this 1st so you have a foundation before contacting them:

Fill up your crucible. I suggest a medium to medium coarse grind for this trial if you can. Scoop the weed in, fully filling the crucible. Don't tamp, just & tap the side of the crucible to level it. By not even lightly tamping you'll be sure to get adequate airflow through the load for testing purposes. The positioning of the stem shouldn't have any impact on vapor. As you see in the vid, Troy likes his stem way down. I like mine 3/4 or just above the notches. As far as moisture of your weed is concerned, I use mine right out of a jar with a Boveda pack & never have any vapor issues, but for the sake of experimenting, you may want to fill your crucibles & leave the lids off them for a few hours or overnight before you use them.

Now if you are still not getting satisfactory vapor, you can try bumping up the overall temp of the vape. Bud demonstrates how to accomplish this in this vid, but the stream is so damn long that I need time to find it. But will post back when I do. If someone else finds it 1st, please post.

Be aware that the vapor from the Ghost is not hot or harsh like other vapes so don't use this as your gauge. My 1st Ghost which was the initial release runs on the cooler side but I still do get vapor, just not as much or dense as the latest version.

If vapor is still not satisfactory, open up a ticket through the contact page on GV website. They will get you straightened out.

Keep us apprised.

Oh, btw, the slide of the latch will loosen up over time.

Last edited:

frank grimes

OK, as far as how much battery life you should be getting, check out Bud's vid at the 1:15:05 mark:

He's said he got 10 sessions which I assume(?) is at least 10 crucibles. The he goes onto say that that on one light he still has 60 -70 draws which I think is an over-exaggeration as another 60 draws would be another 10 crucibles. I think Troy used 12 crucibles in his vid. over the course of the day.

I personally do not notice any battery degradation in terms of functioning between 3 lights & 1 light. I always charge the battery when it gets to 1 light, but usually after 3 or 4 crucibles, it goes to 2 lights & then I charge.

@frankgrimes, you should start reading this thread from mid October '18 which was when the latest vape version was released through now & you will have a clear understanding as far as functioning is concerned.

@ClearBlueLou, Mr Mellish just confirmed in his last post that he charges the battery sans vape. Since he's not online, if you or anyone else can check to see if when you plug the usb into the battery with or without the body attached if you have any red charger light.

For me, 6 hits is about usual. My avb runs the gamut of a light, pale brown to milk chocolate to dark brown. You should be getting vapor. Here's the vapor that Troy gets -- mind you that I think he only uses level 5. Start at 3:56 & then around 8:10 on he does another crucible.

I use the step method so the 1st 2 hits on level 1 may or may not produce wisps of vapor. Then I bump up to level 3 & get vapor for 2 hits & finish on level 4. I inhale for 10 - 15 sec, medium-slow draw & I get nice vapor. Mind you, never as much as Troy because my lungs wouldn't be able to handle vapor like Troy, hence the lower heat level & meduim-slow draw.

Based on what you describe, I suspect that you will need a replacement unit. CS will either send you another one before you return this one or a prepaid return label & assess yours. If it's not functioning properly, they will replace it, but try this 1st so you have a foundation before contacting them:

Fill up your crucible. I suggest a medium to medium coarse grind for this trial if you can. Scoop the weed in, fully filling the crucible. Don't tamp, just & tap the side of the crucible to level it. By not even lightly tamping you'll be sure to get adequate airflow through the load for testing purposes. The positioning of the stem shouldn't have any impact on vapor. As you see in the vid, Troy likes his stem way down. I like mine 3/4 or just above the notches. As far as moisture of your weed is concerned, I use mine right out of a jar with a Boveda pack & never have any vapor issues, but for the sake of experimenting, you may want to fill your crucibles & leave the lids off them for a few hours or overnight before you use them.

Now if you are still not getting satisfactory vapor, you can try bumping up the overall temp of the vape. Bud demonstrates how to accomplish this in this vid, but the stream is so damn long that I need time to find it. But will post back when I do. If someone else finds it 1st, please post.

Be aware that the vapor from the Ghost is not hot or harsh like other vapes so don't use this as your gauge. My 1st Ghost which was the initial release runs on the cooler side but I still do get vapor, just not as much or dense as the latest version.

If vapor is still not satisfactory, open up a ticket through the contact page on GV website. They will get you straightened out.

Keep us apprised.

Wow @Summer, thanks for the reference, you really are on the ball when it comes to archived information retrieval. I can’t even remember what I read a few pages back. And thanks for video, if you didn’t give me the time marker, I probably wouldn’t watch it. I stopped watching the vape critic after he replaced doing traditional reviews with those long ass talk shows.

You mentioned that you have both the old and new version. Do you notice the difference? Do you have the stealth? And how many crucibles can you do before it gets to one light?

ginolicious

Geez Troy vapes a lot. Some of his vape hits were cut. You didn’t see the full duration. And if I heard correctly, he’s vaping on second red being the second hottest? I would like to see more usuage at lower temps to produce some nice cloud.

Watching this. I know realize a few things. That battery kills it. Dispenser is a necessity if you wanna have more than one bowl a day.

I shouldn’t have bought th Square. I should have waited for both this vapes to work their issues out. Ghost did have its issues at the beginning. That’s what turned me off. Well so did the Square. But a free version 2.0 enticed me. But they went under. Now no 2.0 with all issues worked I should have just waited, not bought either till the kinks were worked out. Now I’m probably going the ghost route. @frank grimes just do it man. You really only need one battery for your vaping style. We should have bought these.

ClearBlueLou

I used mine up until it beeped at me to indicate a depleted battery as described in the docs, if I read them correctly.

“Summer” said:
Thrilled to be wrong about this. Good news for those who want a spare battery but don’t want to spend on the fast charger.

One last touch on accessories: I know they are at premium rates, and I know that can bite. At the same time, the devotion to customer service can’t be cheap, even at full price every exchange has a cost. I figure I can pick up a few extras over the next month or two.

“Summer” said:
For me, 6 hits is about usual. My avb runs the gamut of a light, pale brown to milk chocolate to dark brown. You should be getting vapor. I use the step method so the 1st 2 hits on level 1 may or may not produce wisps of vapor. Then I bump up to level 3 & get vapor for 2 hits & finish on level 4. I inhale for 10 - 15 sec, medium-slow draw & I get nice vapor.

Fill up your crucible. I suggest a medium to medium coarse grind for this trial if you can. Scoop the weed in, fully filling the crucible. Don't tamp, just & tap the side of the crucible to level it. By not even lightly tamping you'll be sure to get adequate airflow through the load for testing purposes. The positioning of the stem shouldn't have any impact on vapor.

Yes, still not getting vapor, visible vapor. Not thin vapor, not wispy vapor, there is no vapor emitted by me on exhale. It’s not complicated, there is none. Not at any temperature setting. No intensification of flavor, no intensification of effects one might expect from notching up the heat, nor more rapid onset of effects as might be expected. Every hit feels tenuous, there’s something there, I can taste and enjoy the flavor, but the flavor is weak and thin; I can feel and appreciate the effects, but they are weak and thin as well.

I said I don’t care about “clouds”, and it’s true, but some degree of visible vapor matters in terms of self-regulation. If I can see no visible vapor at all, I have no assurance that I’m receiving the dose that I know could be delivered.

I honestly haven’t kept count of the hits required to clear a crucible, but in the time it took for me to clear 2 crucibles, make a step-run as you advised on a crucible packed to your suggestion (yes, I did - the vapage is an even green/tan blend, more than one good hit in there) and see what I could get out of some extract, I’d used up my whole first charge. Effectively 3 crux ate my battery. That doesn’t really seem normal either.

There was no vapor. It *IS* the odd thing the dog did in the nighttime, there can’t *really* be NO vapor...but there it is. And yet I say, I get the taste, I get effects...it’s *working*...but really, how can five different heat settings behave exactly the same? It makes no sense, therefore, I don’t understand, like a Porsche with a bus engine under the hood. Nerissa has already reached out to me and it will be handled.

What it amounts to is simple: I want to turn on beast-mode, please. I want the big hits known to be deliverable by this device, in the form of a larger dose more rapidly / efficiently administered. I hope I don’t sound like I’m complaining about anything, I’m trying to be as clear as possible in my reporting. I have no doubt this is completely doable, I just don’t know what that’s going to look like yet.
“Summer” said:
Keep us apprised.

Will do, and thanks again.

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: Summer

stinkytofus

I used mine up until it beeped at me to indicate a depleted battery as described in the docs, if I read them correctly.

Thrilled to be wrong about this. Good news for those who want a spare battery but don’t want to spend on the fast charger.

One last touch on accessories: I know they are at premium rates, and I know that can bite. At the same time, the devotion to customer service can’t be cheap, even at full price every exchange has a cost. I figure I can pick up a few extras over the next month or two.

Yes, still not getting vapor, visible vapor. Not thin vapor, not wispy vapor, there is no vapor emitted by me on exhale. It’s not complicated, there is none. Not at any temperature setting. No intensification of flavor, no intensification of effects one might expect from notching up the heat, nor more rapid onset of effects as might be expected. Every hit feels tenuous, there’s something there, I can taste and enjoy the flavor, but the flavor is weak and thin; I can feel and appreciate the effects, but they are weak and thin as well.

I said I don’t care about “clouds”, and it’s true, but some degree of visible vapor matters in terms of self-regulation. If I can see no visible vapor at all, I have no assurance that I’m receiving the dose that I know could be delivered.

I honestly haven’t kept count of the hits required to clear a crucible, but in the time it took for me to clear 2 crucibles, make a step-run as you advised on a crucible packed to your suggestion (yes, I did - the vapage is an even green/tan blend, more than one good hit in there) and see what I could get out of some extract, I’d used up my whole first charge. Effectively 3 crux ate my battery. That doesn’t really seem normal either.

There was no vapor. It *IS* the odd thing the dog did in the nighttime, there can’t *really* be NO vapor...but there it is. And yet I say, I get the taste, I get effects...it’s *working*...but really, how can five different heat settings behave exactly the same? It makes no sense, therefore, I don’t understand, like a Porsche with a bus engine under the hood. Nerissa has already reached out to me and it will be handled.

What it amounts to is simple: I want to turn on beast-mode, please. I want the big hits known to be deliverable by this device, in the form of a larger dose more rapidly / efficiently administered. I hope I don’t sound like I’m complaining about anything, I’m trying to be as clear as possible in my reporting. I have no doubt this is completely doable, I just don’t know what that’s going to look like yet.

Will do, and thanks again.
Try fine grind, fill to top, evenly, uniformly then place cap, dont tamp

Pick amber temp one, hold vape button down, it will start beeping and lights scroll left to right, then a longer buzz is when u start vaping and the lights will be blinking instead, did u take full 15seconds pull ? Once 15 seconds up it will buzz again and heater shut off

Dont pack too loose, no pockets and dont pack too tight

See if it improves

stinkytofus,

Djsleepy

I'm with @ginolicious and @frank grimes ......I'm also from the haze debacle.....I'm thinking I'm waiting for the bundle with free crucible and free battery.charger to come back around..then going to add pack of stems, and extra.battery and i.should be good...does.that sound about right "ghosters"?

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Djsleepy, I think you're gonna have to wait for the 4/20 sale at the earliest. The current $50 or free charger promo doesn't end until April 1st(?).

I gotta ask, Dj, what's up with all the periods ... in your posts? :hmm:

Summer,

Mr Mellish

Asked on VLF about sale of the Stealth Black heat sinks & mouthpieces. Here's the reply from GhostTeam, "We're currently awaiting stock on the heat sinks, also the mouthpieces. Once they come in we'll be going live on the site. No concrete date as of yet but it's coming soon."

Thanks, Mr M! Please confirm that that when you usb charge independent of the vape you, too, have no red/orange light & just get the green fully charged light? I just fully charged a battery with the fast charger & have connected that to the usb charger & am waiting to see how long it takes for the green light to come on. For all I know, it may take a whole 8 hour charge cycle to register since it's not an intelligent charger. We shall see.

I'm charging now, but may not have an 8 hour stretch before I head out of town. At this point, I can confirm no lights while charging with just the cord.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@ginolicious, as I said in my above post, I'm pretty certain @ohmygodimsohigh (Troy) uses level 5 so, yeah, he's gonna get big clouds. 5 would make me cough up my lungs.

No, @Mr Mellish, I think I got.

I have 5 batteries. So far I have checked 3.

When using the fast charger, the light is red when charging & green when fully charged. When using the usb cord, the light is red when charging & the light goes out when fully charged.

I've been plugging the usb cord into the battery sans the vape body, & when I get no light I transfer it over to the fast charger where it initially glows red. I wait a few minutes until it sychronizes & then it turns green. So the green light on the fast charger indicates a full charge while no light on the usb cord indicates full charge. The occurred for 2 of the batteries.

When I put the 3rd battery on the usb cord, the red light went on & it took exactly 4 hours for it to go off. I then transferred the battery over to the fast charger & waited a few minutes & the red light turned green after synchronizing. So I'm confident that's what's happening. So if you have no light then the battery is fully charged. So it isn't a mandatory 8 hour charge. The 1st time I initially charged my most recent battery, it took 10 hours for the light to go out.

I will mention that all my batteries were fully charged between 2 - 3 weeks ago before I began checking this morning. All batteries show 3 battery lights on the vapes when waking from sleep mode, however, 1 was not 100% topped off on that 1 batt. that needed the add'l 4 hour charge.

I will finish up confirming with the 2 remaining batteries today. And if my conclusion stands, I will suggest to GV that with the MV-2, they add a green light to indicate a full charge on the battery when charging with the usb cord for the sake of continuity, otherwise, it can drive someone (me!) nuts.

I use both the fast charger & the usb cord to charge. Recently, we had a discussion in one of my threads where I'm fairly certain it was said that performing a longer, lower amp charge takes less of a toll on the battery, thereby prolonging it's life. And with a battery costing $60, you bet I want to make it last as long as I can. Geeze, now I gotta go back & find that post. Lord help me! :doh: And after this, there's nothing else I need to learn about the Ghost. I'm burnt. I'm done. And I'm out.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

@Djsleepy, I think you're gonna have to wait for the 4/20 sale at the earliest. The current $50 or free charger promo doesn't end until April 1st(?).

I gotta ask, Dj, what's up with all the periods ... in your posts? :hmm:

I use multiple periods to separate thoughts.....see...lol the others are due to my space bar being too close to period mark and it's aa pain to go back fix all of them......I will try to do better :)

ClearBlueLou

Is a southern thing: let gran’ma finish her thought. I often use them to insert a ‘moment of reflection’, room for understanding, in the flow of what I’m saying. I find it works best in groups of three....

And after this, there's nothing else I need to learn about the Ghost. I'm burnt. I'm done. And I'm out.

You should hold darshan, we’ll come sit around you while you vape, and soak up your knowledge....

Last edited:

wastedpotential

I'm with @ginolicious and @frank grimes ......I'm also from the haze debacle.....I'm thinking I'm waiting for the bundle with free crucible and free battery.charger to come back around..then going to add pack of stems, and extra.battery and i.should be good...does.that sound about right "ghosters"?
I agree to wait for a good bundle sale.
Both the battery charger and the crucible holder are great to have, and the prices of those 'accessories' are a bit high.

After dealing with all our issues with the Square, I almost forgot that vaping is supposed to be fun. The Square required a lot of us to work hard figuring out how it works best for us, or even just to get it to work. And the Customer support from Haze was great, which added to our feeling of "ok, this will all work out, we are in this together".

Within a week of using my Ghost, I realized we put in way too much work for the Square. Sure, it was a great price, and when it worked it was fantastic, but it was not worth it. The Ghost was twice as expensive, but it works. I've had my Ghost for 2 months now, and it's been performing great with no need to finesse.

The only thing I changed was my grind. I got a new grinder so I would have a more coarse grind than before. I find the holes in the crucibles a bit big and if the grind is too fine it seems to drop a bit of 'dust'.

Another plus of the Ghost over the Square, for me, is much less need to clean. No need for an extra screen on top of the pod like some of us did with the Square. The more I think back on the Square and all it's parts, the more I realize I got lured in by the hype and promise of an upgrade.

Baron23

Not thin vapor, not wispy vapor, there is no vapor emitted by me on exhale. It’s not complicated, there is none. Not at any temperature setting. No intensification of flavor, no intensification of effects one might expect from notching up the heat, nor more rapid onset of effects as might be expected. Every hit feels tenuous, there’s something there, I can taste and enjoy the flavor, but the flavor is weak and thin; I can feel and appreciate the effects, but they are weak and thin as well.

Contact Ghost CS.

If:

- your heat sink is properly assembled (you did do the leak test, right?)
- your crucible properly filled (me, I use fine grind, scoop it in, top is just a bit, and then settle it to level with my finger)
- and your crucible/HS is clean (that is, in particular, the holes in the crucible metal top screen)

and you still aren't getting visible vapor then something is wrong with your unit and I suggest contacting Ghost CS.

Just a long shot...but you have vaped this flower in a different device and indeed generated good vapor with it...right?

Cheers

ClearBlueLou

Good morning, Herr Baron. In touch with CS. Not worried. Vapes well in VapCap.

ClearBlueLou,

Djsleepy

I agree to wait for a good bundle sale.
Both the battery charger and the crucible holder are great to have, and the prices of those 'accessories' are a bit high.

After dealing with all our issues with the Square, I almost forgot that vaping is supposed to be fun. The Square required a lot of us to work hard figuring out how it works best for us, or even just to get it to work. And the Customer support from Haze was great, which added to our feeling of "ok, this will all work out, we are in this together".

Within a week of using my Ghost, I realized we put in way too much work for the Square. Sure, it was a great price, and when it worked it was fantastic, but it was not worth it. The Ghost was twice as expensive, but it works. I've had my Ghost for 2 months now, and it's been performing great with no need to finesse.

The only thing I changed was my grind. I got a new grinder so I would have a more coarse grind than before. I find the holes in the crucibles a bit big and if the grind is too fine it seems to drop a bit of 'dust'.

Another plus of the Ghost over the Square, for me, is much less need to clean. No need for an extra screen on top of the pod like some of us did with the Square. The more I think back on the Square and all it's parts, the more I realize I got lured in by the hype and promise of an upgrade.

How long /stressful is learning curve?

Tommybwell

I am a bit over a year of daily use for my MV1 and I am a huge fan. I had a warranty issue a couple of months back and it was handled rocketship fast. I guess it was built for me because I didn't really have a learning curve. I love the crucible dispenser and quick change battery. I grind fairly coarse and fill just over the top and squash it down with the lid. I could not be happier. Well, maybe if I had the new black one.

Mr420

I get along very well with my MV1. I feel I know now how to make this thing work for me...There's one weird issue though... I think the battery lasts quite much what's expected but the battery indicator lights go from 3 to 2 after first crucible or in the middle of the second, to 1 lights after third and then after say fourth there's one light blinking and it blinks like that until the battery runs out which is still like 60% of the batery :D. I have the fast charger and usually charge with that but didn't use it the first time I loaded the battery. Is there a way to somehow "reset" the battery indicator or is my battery somehow broken?

analytika

I shouldn’t have bought th Square. I should have waited for both this vapes to work their issues out. Ghost did have its issues at the beginning. That’s what turned me off. Well so did the Square.
After rough starts, Haze became the worst case scenario, Ghost (apropos raves about the Stealth) the best case scenario.

Shorner

I get along very well with my MV1. I feel I know now how to make this thing work for me...There's one weird issue though... I think the battery lasts quite much what's expected but the battery indicator lights go from 3 to 2 after first crucible or in the middle of the second, to 1 lights after third and then after say fourth there's one light blinking and it blinks like that until the battery runs out which is still like 60% of the batery :D. I have the fast charger and usually charge with that but didn't use it the first time I loaded the battery. Is there a way to somehow "reset" the battery indicator or is my battery somehow broken?
I think mine's started doing the same last night I vaped 2 crucibles on level 5 with maybe 8-9 draws in total and battery went to 2 lights..tonight I did the same and it on 3 still so I will just keep a eye on it:)

Shorner,

Dragonlore

How long /stressful is learning curve?

I didn't experience any learning curve.
Charged it,
set temp,
Filled a crucible,
Got medicated.

It can seem like it's more involved when people start mentioning grinds, ways to fill crucible, etc.

As far as crucibles per charge. I'd say 10-14 sounds like a good AVERAGE.
Different herb, different grind, different pack = different number of draws etc.

I found it to be a very easy vaporizer to use right out of the box (so to speak).
Finding your personal "sweet spot" might take a little time, but that part will be fun. :nod:

It's strange. It's the only vaporizer that I've had repeated issues that required replacement, That I still recommend without reservation. Never underestimate the value of a top notch CS team.:clap:

Top Bottom