• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

Guesso. Already got my first order so I've been cranking through crucibles until recharge time, so it's not killing me. So far this thing has surpassed all expectations. The fast charger will perfect it.
Oh, I thought you meant the whole unit hadn’t shipped yet. I still have label created. Why can’t someone just scan it so I know where it is. This is why buying online is stupid.

smokingandfeelingmyself,
Oh, I thought you meant the whole unit hadn’t shipped yet. I still have label created. Why can’t someone just scan it so I know where it is. This is why buying online is stupid.
I ordered two full ghost kits. The first from the 25th got here Monday, the second kit ordered the 28th just shipped, hoping my first units crucible dispenser and fast charger are in there with it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I like the tracking link Ghost sent me for USPS as it shows all the airports my jet setting unit has gone through on its way to me, very interesting (it will get stuck in customs for a while so I should see it by Xmas):myday:

Edit, S&B love aluminium because it is cheap, the same as their plastic bodies...overpriced junk:tup:

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: joner

Clawhammer

I like the tracking link Ghost sent me for USPS as it shows all the airports my jet setting unit has gone through on its way to me, very interesting (it will get stuck in customs for a while so I should see it by Xmas):myday:
Edit, S&B love aluminium because it is cheap, the same as their plastic bodies...overpriced junk:tup:

Sounds like you've had better luck than me, mine is still waiting around in Los Angeles! Although DHL are optimistically estimating I'll get it next Thursday. Hopefully Customs are feeling benevolent.

Clawhammer,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Choices

Ordered Sunday at 8 AM. Tracking number still shows UPS is waiting to pick it up. I am here in the states. If this order is being delayed because they ran out of the accessories I wish they would simply notify me as I would likely cancel my order. Sorry but no one around here to complain to about it. Will this just “show up” without any notification or updates to tracking history? I have waited six days to vent but now I’m starting to wonder about getting my money back. Haze all over again....

Choices,

started@52

I ordered mind a few minutes after I received the email about the $125 deal. Received shipping info Monday, active and accurate tracking starting Wednesday through delivery last night. Forgot I can’t use the same fine grind as my FP, maybe I’ll try a medium grind in the FP as I have only tried and stuck to the fine grind from the BCG and HR fine grind plates. I’m not a fan of grinding differently for different vapes but if I must I must I guess. I remember getting the best results from my Slx grinder. Vaping was simpler back then, only one grinder, lol.

started@52,
Ordered Sunday at 8 AM. Tracking number still shows UPS is waiting to pick it up. I am here in the states. If this order is being delayed because they ran out of the accessories I wish they would simply notify me as I would likely cancel my order. Sorry but no one around here to complain to about it. Will this just “show up” without any notification or updates to tracking history? I have waited six days to vent but now I’m starting to wonder about getting my money back. Haze all over again....
I ordered mine on Sunday as well, with the same message regarding tracking. Read Virgil's message about UPS but I have never experienced it before with UPS so I wonder if something else is going on? If stock is an issue or what?

oldandtired,

davap84

I ordered one the 28. This wednesday, it was stuck in California. One day later, it was on my front door, in France.
So, when it'll arrive, it will be quick. Stay patient. Mind the good deal you made. And you can be sure that this vape will give you big satisfaction.

I have cloud evo, volcano, plenty, lotus, vapcap, splinter, Sticky Brick junior, tera, mflb, Da Buddha, and i can say you that the two first cloud of the MV1 are out of this world.

Bubblegum XL was a delicious expérience. Like vaping a complexe perfume (without the alcool bad taste, obviously).

Be joyfull, cause the vape's Messiah is coming to your door.

davap84,
Reactions: Summer

virgil_GHOST

Company Rep
Company Rep
Holy shit I know why my package was late!

This is horrible :( I'm sorry I complained about an extra day omg.
https://www.latimes.com/california/...ps-workers-die-in-accident-at-ontario-airport

We were not made aware of this tragic incident but can see how this may have affected service level. Thank you for linking us to the article @Raptor5150. This has really been a bizarre week. We thank you all for your compassion and understanding with regards to your orders.

We don't know the men that passed away, but our shipping warehouse is in Ontario, CA so this hits very close to home.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories+GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase

someTooL

We were not made aware of this tragic incident but can see how this may have affected service level. Thank you for linking us to the article @Raptor5150. This has really been a bizarre week. We thank you all for your compassion and understanding with regards to your orders.

We don't know the men that passed away, but our shipping warehouse is in Ontario, CA so this hits very close to home.

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories+GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase

Thanks Virgil for the update.

Last edited:

virgil_GHOST

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hello Everyone,

Apologies you had to follow up on this. We have just been made aware of a tragic incident that may have affected your order. There was a fatal accident involving two UPS employees at the UPS shipping hub at the Ontario, CA Airport. >>> https://www.latimes.com/california/...ps-workers-die-in-accident-at-ontario-airport

In light of this information we can see how this directly affects our service level. Our shipping warehouse is in Ontario, CA and our orders happen to pass through the UPS hub at the airport. This has really been a bizarre week.

We've been in contact with our UPS rep and have been advised that deliveries are behind schedule due to the busy holiday season and the aforementioned accident at the UPS hub. Orders are being picked up from our warehouse in pallets and drivers are not scanning packages until they are sorted at their hub. Status not updating online is the result. Our UPS reps are doing the best they can to reach out to drivers to ensure they're following normal procedure.

Orders that left our warehouse on Monday Dec. 2nd and Tuesday Dec. 3rd have been affected most bizarrely by the delays. We have not been able to rely on the results populating with the tracking number on UPS's website as they change intermittently. We're proactively monitoring these orders as best we can.

We thank you all for your compassion and understanding with regards to your orders and hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes
Visit our Support KnowledgeBase for the most accurate information about your MV1 and Accessories +GHOST Vapes KnowledgeBase

virgil_GHOST,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Raptor5150

Cheers,
Virgil from GHOST Vapes

No problem Virgil, It was very much a shock to me when I came across that unfortunate article. My heart goes out to you guys and those affected too.

My package is currently on Destination scan this morning at 7:30am at my local hub still to be delivered today.. but I dont know.. its not currently out for delivery so i'm still hopeful if it comes today.

If this package ends up getting lost or stuck in limbo Id just like a replacement via USPS or something this time. UPS apparently took on more than they can chew with contracts this holiday season and it shows.. I feel bad but at the same time its frustrating as all hell.

With that said customer service from you guys are top notch and i'm glad to have a 5 year warranty with a company as good as Ghost. I cannot say the same for my abandoned Haze Square lol.

Raptor5150,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Raptor5150

No problem Virgil, It was very much a shock to me when I came across that unfortunate article. My heart goes out to you guys and those affected too.

My package is currently on Destination scan this morning at 7:30am at my local hub still to be delivered today.. but I dont know.. its not currently out for delivery so i'm still hopeful if it comes today.

If this package ends up getting lost or stuck in limbo Id just like a replacement via USPS or something this time. UPS apparently took on more than they can chew with contracts this holiday season and it shows.. I feel bad but at the same time its frustrating as all hell.

With that said customer service from you guys are top notch and i'm glad to have a 5 year warranty with a company as good as Ghost. I cannot say the same for my abandoned Haze Square lol.

Didn't think I'd be updating this post yet again but here I am. Still don't have it. Hope everyone is enjoying the ones they received.

Called UPS and they told me that it should have been delivered today and he sent an "urgent reply" notice to the local hub that will explain what's going on better. I should receive a phone call and will update this thread.

I'm not holding my breath though..:cry::ugh:

Edit: Delivery scheduled for tomorrow now.
Peak time really sucks. I might goto the customer care center and just see if it's on the truck tomorrow

To everyone on here that is a driver for UPS I feel for what you are going through during peak. I'm sorry for complaining.

Last edited:
Raptor5150,
Didn't think I'd be updating this post yet again but here I am. Still don't have it. Hope everyone is enjoying the ones they received.

Called UPS and they told me that it should have been delivered today and he sent an "urgent reply" notice to the local hub that will explain what's going on better. I should receive a phone call and will update this thread.

I'm not holding my breath though..:cry::ugh:
Mine showed as shipped Dec 3rd, still nothing. UPS still hasn't updated from the label stage. Reached out to Ghost got a response that they are looking into it.

oldandtired,
Top Bottom