• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

GH poll (wheres your hopper?)

Wheres your hopper?

• Total voters

ChooChooCharlie

Didn't want to stuff the ballot box. Have four good ones, but two are new, so not fair. New ones are very hot on 5, and 20 second delay of red led charging indicator. Odd, but there must be a reason

elykpeace

exVASted
At one point @ChooChooCharlie I had 5 of these guys. As far as I know the 3 I sold are still working? And my one replacement body (v5? Lol) ran super hot. I started at one with and empty chamber and worked my way up to 5. Then set at 2 and stuffed it up and got nice clouds/flavor no char? The battery was replaced with a fully charged one and seems to be working a lot better? GH voodoo? Who knows. I'm happy with my 2 Tis. The repaired unit came back late October 18 and no problems so far. No back end heat and 5 sec heat up. Cashed out after 3 long hits (dark brown avb)

:peace:

barbrabear

Grasshopper's definitely my favorite vaporizer...
WHEN IT'S WORKING

My og unit has become a spare battery charger until I send it in.
But my new v5 hopper is definitely filling the void!

edited;
(og posted in the wrong thread then copied back to the right one)
:doh:

barbrabear,
Reactions: grokit

hillbill

I have been in auto sales and sporting goods forever and can’t imagine any product with a50% major system failure rate. The original GH thread here was started June of 2015 and nothing ever changes. I might own one if I could afford return postage. We need an “Unsafe At Any Speed” moment!

I would expect failure rate to bury this cult, whoops, Company soon.

OF

For autos, I think the yugo came pretty close.

Sporting goods: don't forget lawn darts!

Only close if Yugo claimed 125 MPH top speed and 48 MPG........ Remember their wildly impossible battery life claims early on? That scared me off, thankfully.

Lawn Darts are just fine, just not for wimps. FWIW I don't recall 'hearing' of serious injury and two guys in the neighborhood had them and they saw lots of use. Even from one yard to the next one. Then again, we rode bikes without helmets, in cars with no seat belts and drank from garden hoses.......

OF

Top Bottom