***Gamers*** What are you playing?

florduh

Is Todd Howard like 3 feet tall? All of his promises over the years would've hit different if I knew he was some sort of woodland gnome.

image.png

GILGfAbXUAAjTMF

hd_rider

"In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream"

Back to some old-school gaming!

Just added another pinball machine to my little home arcade. This one is Alien - Ellen Ripley Edition.

Based on the first two movies in the Alien franchise, Alien and Aliens, I am up against all of the creepy critters, including face-huggers, xenomorphs, and the Alien Queen.

At the beginning of each game, I can choose whether the theme is based on the first movie (finding the derelict spaceship, getting attacked by a face-hugger, finding the Alien, etc.), or I can choose to base the game on the second movie (going back to LV-429 as part of a elite marine squad to rescue Newt and the rest of the colonists from an Alien infestation). All of the call-outs, music, and video will correspond to theme you're playing. The large Xenomorph at the back of the playfield opens it's jaw to reveal an inner jaw that comes out and grabs your ball!

A very fun, immersive, and very challenging game!

Alien_01.jpg

Alien_01a.jpg

Alien_02.jpg

Alien_03.jpg

Alien_04.jpg

Alien_05.jpg

Alien_06.jpg

SinfulRoad

"In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream"

Back to some old-school gaming!

Just added another pinball machine to my little home arcade. This one is Alien - Ellen Ripley Edition.

Based on the first two movies in the Alien franchise, Alien and Aliens, I am up against all of the creepy critters, including face-huggers, xenomorphs, and the Alien Queen.

At the beginning of each game, I can choose whether the theme is based on the first movie (finding the derelict spaceship, getting attacked by a face-hugger, finding the Alien, etc.), or I can choose to base the game on the second movie (going back to LV-429 as part of a elite marine squad to rescue Newt and the rest of the colonists from an Alien infestation). All of the call-outs, music, and video will correspond to theme you're playing. The large Xenomorph at the back of the playfield opens it's jaw to reveal an inner jaw that comes out and grabs your ball!

A very fun, immersive, and very challenging game!

Alien_01.jpg

Alien_01a.jpg

Alien_02.jpg

Alien_03.jpg

Alien_04.jpg

Alien_05.jpg

Alien_06.jpg
Damn that's some expensive arcade machines.

SinfulRoad,
Top Bottom