• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FutoStash for DynaVap

Schlumples

Resident Otter
I received the first of three incoming Futostashes this morning! It is so beautiful! I'm absolutely blown away by the craftsmanship of this. I've loved the dynastashes and knew that these futostashes would take it up a level, but I'm still surprised at just how much they've elevated the game.

The spring-loaded mechanism is awesome. There's no rattle, and when you open the lid it just pops up ready to vape. So I really love that but the beauty itself is what I'm so amazed by. This one is a galaxy and it was called "Pine Cone" - what I did not realize is there is actually a real pine cone inside of the resin! Makes it very three-dimensional and I find myself rotating the stash and just staring at it frequently.

I snapped some pics tonight but I can't wait to get outdoors and photograph it in nature. I'll do that soon, though what I'm most excited for is Summer where I can get some great photos in the sun surrounded by pine and balsam (we're snow-covered for the next 5 months and I hate that shit). Next week I should be receiving the other two stashes I ordered, and I'll be taking more pics of the whole family together then :rockon:

Here's the pics so far, please excuse the few strands of husky hair. It's impossible and I gave up trying long ago :doh:

Futo-Stash-Pine-Cone-9219.jpg

Futo-Stash-Pine-Cone-9252.jpg

Futo-Stash-Pine-Cone-9262.jpg

Futo-Stash-Pine-Cone-9263.jpg

Futo-Stash-Pine-Cone-9276.jpg

CDN_VAShole

I like stuff
My stash has landed I really like the spring now I gotta figure out what size spring to use for my dynastash :)
Right on man. Im glad it got there and you finally get to enjoy it!

Got the 2nd Futo in today! I like it even more than the pine cone!! :rockon:

Futo-Stash-Galaxy-9279.jpg

Futo-Stash-Galaxy-9298.jpg
Theres some sweet grain on that piece. Thats badass! Enjoy it dude! ✌

Psyentist

Got the 2nd Futo in today! I like it even more than the pine cone!! :rockon:

Shit @Slotheus, that’s really nice too. Maybe I should have gone with a galaxy, haha.

In saying that though, my ebony and verawood stashes arrived yesterday and they are beautiful! Smooth as butter in the hand and the graining is gorgeous. The spring inside is a great little touch too. Very happy, loving your work Futo! :clap:
(First time posting an image here so hopefully this works.)
Edit: ok that didn’t work so I’ll try again...
1-C7-A06-B9-AF5-A-4382-9277-21-F84-BA68-D03.jpg

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Shit @Slotheus, that’s really nice too. Maybe I should have gone with a galaxy, haha.

In saying that though, my ebony and verawood stashes arrived yesterday and they are beautiful! Smooth as butter in the hand and the graining is gorgeous. The spring inside is a great little touch too. Very happy, loving your work Futo! :clap:
Yours are gorgeous as well!! There's something brilliant about the non-galaxy wooden ones, I totally feel you man. Rock on, I'm so happy you got 'em and love 'em :tup: :leaf: :rockon:

CDN_VAShole

I like stuff

Those look awesome. I buffed the snot out of those ones. I hope you like the sheen to them. I find the hardwoods like those look amazing all buffed/polished up! Im glad they got there in decent time/before christmas.

Enjoy then my man. They are works of art thats for sur . I too love the spring. Its a great feature if you ask me!

Psyentist

Yours are gorgeous as well!! There's something brilliant about the non-galaxy wooden ones, I totally feel you man. Rock on, I'm so happy you got 'em and love 'em :tup: :leaf: :rockon:

Thanks @Slotheus! Appreciate the kind words brother. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. And thanks again for putting me onto the vapcaps, you made a believer out of me, hah. Good man. :science:

Those look awesome. I buffed the snot out of those ones. I hope you like the sheen to them. I find the hardwoods like those look amazing all buffed/polished up! Im glad they got there in decent time/before christmas.

Enjoy then my man. They are works of art thats for sur . I too love the spring. Its a great feature if you ask me!

And yeah, you’re not wrong about them being works of art @Futo_Derek. Appreciate you putting the extra time in to buff them up. Like I said, smooth as butter and it definitely gives the graining an extra pop. The photo doesn’t do them justice to be honest, really glad I found your company. :tup:

Happy holidaze to all! :leaf::rockon::leaf:

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Sorry if this is common sense, but what do the letters mean?
S, XL, SXL, G2?
I have an idea (S is the regular M, XL is the omni?), but I wanted to make sure.

rnartian,

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Sorry if this is common sense, but what do the letters mean?
S, XL, SXL, G2?
I have an idea (S is the regular M, XL is the omni?), but I wanted to make sure.
S is the slim model, SXL is the slim XL length and G2 doesn't have an herb chamber but instead fits two vapcaps. The S model may not have an herb chamber either, I'm not sure.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I bought a futo stash over the BF sales. They are really nice. I love the new slim ones.
I’m only buying futo stashes for my vapcaps from here on out. These guys are legit and made in Canada too. Some really interesting designs with the resin.
also had great customer service when I contacted them.

need one of the G2 next!

AcidFlashbang

The S model does indeed have an herb stash.
Does it? George said it was good if you only need to carry your device on the livestream. Im not sure it even has a magnet

EDIT: oops didn't notice the thread I was in, I thought you were talking about the new slim dynastash. :lol:

AcidFlashbang,

Schlumples

Resident Otter
I'm a happy Sloth today! I got so much goodness in the mail - some new hemp flowers, a gorillapod to replace the broken tripod for my camera, and most importantly the third and final of my Futostashes! (final as in the last of the three I've ordered - so far :rockon:)

This stash is for my M. It's classy, clean lines are just lovely. I'll include some pics of the whole family as well! I was playing with natural light. The pics of the family better represent the actual color of the new stash than the single pics of it do, FYI.

Futo-Stash-9392.jpg

Futo-Stash-9393.jpg

Futo-Stash-9398.jpg

Futo-Stash-9399.jpg

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Got myself a galaxy burlstash, wonderfull piece of wood/art, really liking it a lot.

it is a hair bigger than first dynastash(the only one I have) and it is very smooth.

I am often lost in pattern after a session, just before storing my aureum inside

only thing could be improved IMO is magnet, it is not the right one, i mean it is strong as it should be but it is not the axial or radial one that center vapcap right in the middle
:2c:

Great accessory!

BestBuds

The Dude
A huge thank you to @abracadaver . He hooked me up with this beautiful Futo sxl. I didn't see it until I received it today and my goodness it's beautiful. I feel like I found a $100 bill in my pocket. It feels great in my pocket it has a magnet and a little herb stash as well as a spring assisted stash for my Simrell vapcap.
IMG_20200104_194323.jpg

IMG_20200104_194340.jpg

zor

Woooow! I was considering getting a dynastash for my simrell vortex but glad I held out, the galaxy series is unbelievable. The problem now is choosing which one to get...so far my top choices are sold out, people have good taste :razz:

LabPong

Im trying to figure out one thing.....what is on the other side of the BB9 hole? Non of the pics show the stash fully to see what is on the other side.

Their site says....double xl....does that mean 2 BB9's fit...or its double long sized?

il_fullxfull.2545594879_58ir_1024x1024.jpg

LabPong,

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Im trying to figure out one thing.....what is on the other side of the BB9 hole? Non of the pics show the stash fully to see what is on the other side.

Their site says....double xl....does that mean 2 BB9's fit...or its double long sized?

il_fullxfull.2545594879_58ir_1024x1024.jpg

means it’s extra wide size for the bb9. Would be a stash on other side.
“G2“ would mean two garages and no stash spot.
double XL = XXL. A double garage version would be labeled XXL G2

Also if the stash has two magnets, that’s a good indicator it has double garage
i own a S(lim), R(egular), XL, XL G2, and SXL ( slim XL )

doug@futo

Owner @ Futo
Accessory Maker
Hey everyone, our black friday sale is on. We released a new collection of Galaxy burl stashes, some all new DynaVap mid sections (many which match our stabilized burl stashes), a limited edition of Tigerwood stashes, and our new VapeStation 2 - which holds any size of FutoStash or DynaStash and fits our wood grinders. www.futo.ca

WebHeader_NewGalaxy2_Nov2020.jpg

20201125_101539_1024x1024.jpg

slide-image-1.jpg

Top Bottom