• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Furna Vaporizer

BuzzDanklin

The Furna Vaporizer is the world’s first vape with swappable, pre-loadable ovens for dry herb and concentrate products. Unlike normal vaporizers, it takes seconds to swap pre-packed ovens, switch flavors when you want, and share the experience wherever you are. No hassle to clean, no problem to keep discreet.

Pack Easy, Clean Easy, and store your ovens and mouthpieces knowing they're completely protected from pocket lint.

Comes with 2 Dry herb ovens and all the accessories you need. Concentrate ovens sold separately.

Never heard of this one, almost reminds me of a V2 Pro Series 7 :o

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I like the concept. Clever, and not too proud of a price... reasonably priced at that.

FlyingLow,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Why don't you just provide one of each oven so users get to experience the vaporizer fully without spending extra money? Just a thought. I do like the idea, though I am not typically much of a fan of having the oven so close to my mouth. I see you have a ceramic spiral to extend the airpath some for cooling and I've used this feature in a vape before. It certainly works to cool the vapor some, but ultimately not quite enough for me.
Very sleek and pretty discreet design. Very cool it can do both, but also how WELL can it do both?

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Very curious about this little unit. Would love to hear from anyone who has used one.

Arawfish,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I like the name,it means oven in my language, the price is up there with the Crafty, it is also conduction and has colored silicone and plastic in the airpath. No size mentioned ,but battery seems pretty big capacity,so i dont think it is that tiny.
"The FURNA Vaporizer has a cool down feature to keep the ovens safe. After seven (7) minutes of continuous use the Vaporizer will cool the oven before it will heat again."
Does that mean you will have to wait for the oven to cool down so you can re-load/use again ?

Abysmal Vapor,

maremaresing

Please report back! I've had my eye on this one since last fall, and nobody owns or talks about it. The lack of swappable batteries is a huge turnoff, but I'm curious how many ovens you get out of a charge. How many you get out of using high temps is even more relevant to me. Plus, I want to know how comfortable 210c vapor is using natively.

The most appealing aspect of this, out of everything, is that you can flip the oven around. Not only does it create a really stealthy compact package (looks like a phone charger), but it keeps the mouthpiece sanitary. When you are at a show or bar hopping, everything is filthy, and it would be nice to throw it in a pocket and not worry about keeping the tip clean.

Another aspect that makes the furna "a vape designed for maremaresing" is the color coded ovens. I love having lots of strains around and trying new ones while keeping old loads ready to go. Plus, you can keep track of which ones are fresh!

You could literally keep a usb male/male in your pocket and pass this off as a phone charger in every scenario. And keep the spare oven on your keyring. Nobody would recognize it. "Just a floating keyfob and phone charger, mate!"

Even if it doesn't have battery swapping, I see this being a really good option for keeping in your pocket for little rips throughout your errands or hiking or whatever. Think of it like an alternative to those oil pens, without the mess and litter.

edit: Ugh $189 usd with free shipping is so hard to resist. I must wait until 420 sales at least.
edit edit: @BuzzDanklin I bought it. Thanks for the discount code and bumping this thread. I HAVE to see how this stacks up to my dotleaf, and really do love the design and features (dimmable display!). My partner really loves the dotleaf, and she is VERY into what the furna has to offer. It bothers me that there are no real user reviews, and everything seems like a paid review. On the other hand, furna themselves shamelessly review how their vape stacks with well known vapes. I LOVE that ownership of your product and why you think your design is better.

Last edited:
maremaresing,

maremaresing

FURNA states their ovens are .25-.30g capacity, but in fact they only hold .12-.14g.
FURNA states their UI has a "symbol" customize in the menus, but mine only has an "about" in that place which tells the firmware version.

Also, I can barely get any vapor from mine, and the ABV is light green, even fully packed and max temp. Waiting to hear back what their CS says. What does everyone else think of the furna?

It's pretty cool and well designed device, otherwise.

Abysmal Vapor

FURNA states their ovens are .25-.30g capacity, but in fact they only hold .12-.14g.
FURNA states their UI has a "symbol" customize in the menus, but mine only has an "about" in that place which tells the firmware version.

Also, I can barely get any vapor from mine, and the ABV is light green, even fully packed and max temp. Waiting to hear back what their CS says. What does everyone else think of the furna?

It's pretty cool and well designed device, otherwise.
Do you noticed any new device smell ? How's the painted silicone in the airpath,also is there plastic too ? I've heard those are good up to 213 C :).
The mouthpiece reminds me of flowermate CAP,it also has a spiral inside the nib.

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

maremaresing

No smell or taste, and I cleaned the mouthpiece components before use. No idea what they use for plastic, but it seems inert. What is "painted silicone"?

maremaresing,

maremaresing

Ok, looks like you can only change the symbol while the unit is on and heating an installed oven.

maremaresing,

maremaresing

@KievanRus882 @BuzzDanklin Either of you try the furna yet? I still can't shake the feeling this isn't getting as hot as it says it is. It gives me that unpleasant feeling that I get when I'm not vaping at a high enough temp and getting incomplete extraction. I could look past the lack of vapor production, but 420f shouldn't make me feel like this.

No matter how I pack it, or what I put in it, the results are the same. Shame, because the performance is just about the only thing I don't like about this vape.

maremaresing,

Abysmal Vapor

@KievanRus882 @BuzzDanklin Either of you try the furna yet? I still can't shake the feeling this isn't getting as hot as it says it is. It gives me that unpleasant feeling that I get when I'm not vaping at a high enough temp and getting incomplete extraction. I could look past the lack of vapor production, but 420f shouldn't make me feel like this.

No matter how I pack it, or what I put in it, the results are the same. Shame, because the performance is just about the only thing I don't like about this vape.
Did you get extra ovens ? Maybe try another one ?

Abysmal Vapor,

maremaresing

I did. Both ovens perform exactly the same. Trying all sorts of different draw techniques didn't do anything. I'm back to drawing on this like it's a mflb, which shouldn't be necessary on max temp off a 18650. It also doesn't make things any hotter in the oven. It doesn't feel defective, it feels governed.

215c on the furna hits like the dotleaf on temp1, which is 185c. ABV is the same look, too. I can take (2) ovens of finished 215c abv from the furna, put them in (1) dotleaf oven at 200c, and get two sessions of bigger clouds than the furna has ever given. The effects are there, too.

I really gotta say that I like the furna company so far, and their vape is neat. But something has to be wildly miscalibrated here.

Last edited:
maremaresing,

KievanRus882

I tried it last night and was not impressed, so much that I will asking for refund and return.

Good: Design, Swappable Ovens, Screen
Bad: Slow Extraction, low vapor even on high temp.

I did two bowls and barley felt anything then used my Dotleaf after and it was so much better.

This will be the first vape I ever return.

maremaresing

This will be the first vape I ever return.
Wow this is the exact thing that's been bouncing around my head. Shame, because I like the chunky nature of the ovens and such, but going back to the dotleaf on 200c was all "oh this is how it's supposed to be".

The CS of this company has been great so far. I'm getting on a call with them today, and they've offered to send me another unit to test and a return label for one (or both) if needed. Huge thumbs up from me there.

They said that some units weren't properly getting up to temp, and that might be mine. I'm happy to give them a second chance, and knew I was a early adopter here. Really nice of them to be so easy about refunds, worst case.

This seems like a fixable problem with some code adjustments.

maremaresing

Reviews like that one are why I wanted to buy this. They are so terrible and I don't trust them. Lol he doesn't even realize it's supposed to be popped back down. It's like that guy took zero prep time with the device.

And other reviewers are like mainstream newspapers and bloggers who are like "vaporizing wow so new and unknown!"

Like I said, I'm happy to give the company a second chance, and this is probably just a calibration issue.

KievanRus882

I contacted support two days ago and no response, and I can't find a direct email address on the site. maybe they will get back to me soon I hope.

KievanRus882,

maremaresing

Really? I have Steven and Nathan ready to get on a video call with me at the drop of the hat.
Phone: 800 301 0634
Email: nathan@getfurna.com

My replacement unit is inbound, and I'll give it the full weekend test. My opinion is that the furna is calibrated wrong or I got a bad unit. There is no way a device this intensely designed performs this poorly. It's like buying an R8 that can't break 100kph.

Top Bottom