• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fuck you !!!

Morty

I'd like to apologize for my outburst yesterday. It's been stressful $$$ wise lately, been worried about my parents but u know what ? It's like this for alot of others rn too (and worse), so I should put my big boy pants and maybe I should be the one to stop being the bitch!

@abracadaver Thank you for the generous offer. I've seen your posts in the classifieds before. You bring a lot of good will and spirit to this place. Your like the anti-Morty. :ugh:

I'll make you a deal, or should I say a promise. If you still wanna send me the 2020 M, I'll use it till I'm back on my feet, and then I'll gift it to someone else in need here in the classifieds (using the same parameters you use regarding # of posts, etc.).

Edit:
And fuck you Zappa haters...

Finally, the moral of the story is sung: "a mountain is something you don't want to fuck with." :rofl:

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
1f7669b92e98cf71f513e11c57050774bcc439ac26580a991f0925eac1238db3.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Went out with my mask on, a pack of sanitary wipes and some hand sanitizer just to get gas for my pressure washer. Not one person I saw was wearing a mask and I saw plenty of folks including those going in and out of the convenience store without even keeping their distance.

My understanding is that the mask I was wearing won't protect me but it will protect others by limiting how far my germs travel when talking, breathing, coughing. Reciprocity you fuckers!

Tried to get groceries delivered or a pick-up but can't find a time slot available for over a week. I checked Costco, Win-Dixie, Publix and Walmart. I'm told folks are staying up till midnight to get the new slots as they open up. I'm not desperate enough to stay up like that for groceries. I did put in a 100% effort for a legal cannabis delivery so you can see my priorities are in order. So after not grocery shopping for a month I had to leave the cave to forage and hunt Sunday.

I don't know what changed since April 13th when I posted the quote above but easily 90% of the people I encountered had masks and/or gloves on. Weird considering my governor loosened the quarantine reins a little late last week.

A big thanks to those who put their masks and gloves on Sunday (I had the mask, sanitary wipes and hand-sanitizer but no gloves) AND.....

A big ol' FUCK YOU to the guy who wasn't wearing any protective gear who announced he was right behind me in the checkout lane by trying to suppress a cough and failing. He was 2 feet in front of the decal on the floor that marked where he should be standing behind me in the check out lane. I looked down at the decal behind him that said "stand here" and he stepped back onto it but the kicker was how annoyed he looked.

Another FUCK YOU to the lady who was told by her husband that "We're going in the wrong direction" as they turned into the aisle facing me. Especially after she told her husband "Too bad". I do understand her frustration...it was pretty frustrating to get to the last aisle and realize I had to go all the way to the first aisle for something I forgot....so here's another FUCK YOU to the rat's maze you have to go through to get your stuff.

And one last FUCK YOU to the corona virus for making me wear that fucking mask that makes me look like Wilson staring over the Tool Man's fence.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Tried to get groceries delivered or a pick-up but can't find a time slot available for over a week. I checked Costco, Win-Dixie, Publix and Walmart. I'm told folks are staying up till midnight to get the new slots as they open up. I'm not desperate enough to stay up like that for groceries. I did put in a 100% effort for a legal cannabis delivery so you can see my priorities are in order. So after not grocery shopping for a month I had to leave the cave to forage and hunt Sunday.

I don't know what changed since April 13th when I posted the quote above but easily 90% of the people I encountered had masks and/or gloves on. Weird considering my governor loosened the quarantine reins a little late last week.

A big thanks to those who put their masks and gloves on Sunday (I had the mask, sanitary wipes and hand-sanitizer but no gloves) AND.....

A big ol' FUCK YOU to the guy who wasn't wearing any protective gear who announced he was right behind me in the checkout lane by trying to suppress a cough and failing. He was 2 feet in front of the decal on the floor that marked where he should be standing behind me in the check out lane. I looked down at the decal behind him that said "stand here" and he stepped back onto it but the kicker was how annoyed he looked.

Another FUCK YOU to the lady who was told by her husband that "We're going in the wrong direction" as they turned into the aisle facing me. Especially after she told her husband "Too bad". I do understand her frustration...it was pretty frustrating to get to the last aisle and realize I had to go all the way to the first aisle for something I forgot....so here's another FUCK YOU to the rat's maze you have to go through to get your stuff.

And one last FUCK YOU to the corona virus for making me wear that fucking mask that makes me look like Wilson staring over the Tool Man's fence.
There will be those that are cavalier about PPE and will skate by, then there will be a few that will get wacked. Unfortunately some of those that skate by will be arrogant fucking pricks, so fuck off you arrogant pricks.. I'm just not willing to take that chance for the sake of those around me.

uncanni

I think the president should go out among them and heartily embrace each and every one of those loyalists he loves and praises from on high.
Fuck the second wave they will bring to all of us.

And then I hope they eat him. Those walking dead motherfuckers are gonna be way more than 6 feet outside the fence, and I ain't opening my door for 'em.

Hmmmmmmm..... am I perhaps a wee tad angry about something?????

happynomoretobacco

I ve seen in the news that people "demonstrating" in front of their parliament to end the shutdown - fuck them - they had machineguns on their shoulders - fuck this weapon-laws- if i had to live in such a country i would be afraid - very afraid about now and the future
From the other side of the ocean this looks strange and dangerous

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I ve seen in the news that people "demonstrating" in front of their parliament to end the shutdown - fuck them - they had machineguns on their shoulders - fuck this weapon-laws- if i had to live in such a country i would be afraid - very afraid about now and the future

"It's never been that hard to buy a gun
Now they'll sell a Glock 19 to just about anyone

The seeds of tragedy are there
In what we feel we have the right to bear

To watch our children come to harm
There in the safety of our arms..."

Jackson Browne, The Long Way Around

Of course, gun sales in Amurica are UP during the pandemic, because that makes so much sense...

happynomoretobacco

"It's never been that hard to buy a gun
Now they'll sell a Glock 19 to just about anyone

The seeds of tragedy are there
In what we feel we have the right to bear

To watch our children come to harm
There in the safety of our arms..."

Jackson Browne, The Long Way Around

Of course, gun sales in Amurica are UP during the pandemic, because that makes so much sense...

Its kind of "funny" that glocks are the contribution from my country to makes the world a better place. Nearby every dictators police use them to kill the own people...very sad....

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Just FYI, it looks even more strange and dangerous from this side of the ocean, especially close up. These crazy assholes make up about 10% of us, but they are the loudest most obnoxious segment of our population and frankly all belong in jail. If this continues I'm afraid it will lead to actual gunfire between the police and these assholes and then the shit really hits the fan. I wonder what the catalyst will be...

FUCK these motherfuckers!

Top Bottom