Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@mvapes I think I saw you!

2q05c3r.jpg

Have a wonderful trip @deadheadbill . Think of all of us freezing our asses off back here. Actual temperature here at the moment is -4 with a wind chill of -19. I'll be thinking of you......

Big week for me!!!! My mmj certification is complete this week. Such a relief. :D

And @Vicki ... my dear..... you say you're a bitch like it's a bad thing.... :shrug:

13za2cn.gif

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
My New Years Resolution that I am making up as I write this is to be way more bitchy, nasty, and just down right an asshole. I will also try to ignore people in real life or tell them to fuck off. I will clean house of everyone I know and move back under my rock..............................I think this is an easy one:nod:

And how is that any different than now?

:p

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
No I moved a year ago but was waiting on some financial changes so we rented a place for a year. The house we are currently in is way too small plus the landlord was a douche.

So, we found a house we loved in the same neighborhood cause we love it here. There's a ton of kids in the neighborhood as well as 5 different house owned by cops, a trooper, and a couple of sheriff's. Between that and being on a cul de sac you couldn't ask for a better place for a family.

Plus, now I actually have an extra room that Jess has already deemed the office/vape station! I get my cave back!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
No I moved a year ago but was waiting on some financial changes so we rented a place for a year. The house we are currently in is way too small plus the landlord was a douche.

So, we found a house we loved in the same neighborhood cause we love it here. There's a ton of kids in the neighborhood as well as 5 different house owned by cops, a trooper, and a couple of sheriff's. Between that and being on a cul de sac you couldn't ask for a better place for a family.

Plus, now I actually have an extra room that Jess has already deemed the office/vape station! I get my cave back!

My nightmare maybe..................I have by passed buying certain places cause I saw way to many cop/sheriff cars in driveways. I don't want to live near mother fuckers.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I would be scared too if I was you dreamerr - those fuckers would have you in a straight jacket bouncing your wheelchair off rubber fucking walls in a flash. If FL goes legal for medical I have nothing to worry about. Until then the tunnels it is!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
It isn't the cold here, but something sure has me fucked up today. Woke with a back spasm, all day various deep aches have come and gone, a couple have stayed, and, sheeeesch, the pain.

I'm finally deep into my first real vape of the day.

Oh, and we used to have a cop family in our neighborhood. Yeah... guess who's dog barked all the fucking time? yeah, the cop's. Other than that, however, if you are raising kids, it's nice to feel somewhat safe in your neighborhood. :)

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I got a Solo today. Already figured it out and I'm waiting on it to charge up again (old model so it doesn't have the new PA ability). I was able to rig a whip to it pretty easily, and I've got this killer sativa. I can be lazy and play video games while getting high as fuck. 12/10 would obtain again.

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
Our neighbours German Shepard barks at us all the time, we wonder if it was a sniffer dog in a past career :|
It's a massive heat wave here in Australia, freezing in the US and I see floods in the UK.

I've decided I think I love Jabba the hut, isn't he stunning !! Even though he huffs on a hookah pipe and eats slugs he is rather attractive. I think maybe lack of sleep and epic heat is frying my brain

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Folks . . when dogs "alert" on a substance they are trained to sit down and be quiet. But the sniff, realization and look from the dog, then the direct "sit" to the floor is a positive identification in the mind of LEO no doubt. Even for explosives or whatever it was the same everywhere I went. When I was waiting in Charles de Gaul, I was surrounded by Israeli guards with Uzis, if the dogs are barking they aren't thinking about sniffing anything or working . . . barking means intimidation for someone, or play, but the point is, it is hard to tell what the dogs are looking for in the first place, you have a better chance of guessing that off of the patches on the shirts of their handlers. Its USUALLY DEA If they aren't looking for drugs is residues from explosives or their ingredients which is TSA . . . .

EDIT: Professional dogs are usually trained to "ALERT" to a substance they are trained to detect by sitting or laying down passively and reaming quiet.

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Most likely she was pointing at the tennis ball i was holding(favorite toy ever) or maybe it was the stash in my pocket, nobody knows(Btw this dog is 15 yrs old to date and still kicking) God I took this pic so long ago, this was when she was in her prime!!!!!!

jettah.jpg

My first dog ever in my life . . . was a pure bred black lab . . .:cry: We are talking so old here that even the physical pics are starting to degrade . . . .:myday:

Edit: She looks beautiful . . water dogs . . . :)

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The Labrador is the most popular dog in the world. It was originally the Newfoundland dog. The Newfoundland dog was originally the Labrador. They both descend from the St. John's water dog, a breed native to Newfoundland that sadly went extinct in the 1980s.

I'm from Newfoundland and it makes me proud to know that I share my heritage with two of the best-loved breeds.

Top Bottom