Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

Sup my man?

funny-monkey-chilling-whats-up.jpg

Edit: Thought I'd share this snap of Molorkus from last night:

monkeys-all-sup-ladies-6440.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

trivia lasted about 30 seconds before it was turned off...........

Funny, we only had 3 questions, I was sure the answer to all 3 was 'Tweeks little dick'.

I was wrong the 1st 3 times, but I was sure that was going to be the answer for question 4.
But then someone turned it off, I guess they thought some people were not playing properly.

Its always one that seems to fuck it all up for everyone else.:evil:

turns out, there is some trouble regarding calling Tweek's little dick, well,a dick.
It seems to be classified a genuine penor it must be at least 1 inches long.

It appears that what Tweek is sporting is actually a giant clitoris.
Kinda like an almighty hemophrodity dealio!

So it looks like my search is finally over.

42 M Aust, seek hot Tgirl with a sublimator

FOUND YOU!!

Call me??

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Went to clearwater today, forgot to my meds, had my parents in from NY and the day was a fucking calamity! So glad to be back at the house currently progressing towards highness and look forward to crashing later! By the way, parkinson's and fucking wet sand don't mix.

Picture trying to get your balance on ground that keep's moving. It ain't my fault what I did in the water - it'll flush back out to sea....

dorkus_molorkus

satyrday

Now over the last few days, quite a few FC members expressed an intrest to come on down under & check out what all the fuss is about.

We had lots a critter questions and the like.

I feel it would be remiss of me not to post this for anyone wishing to come down under.

http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear

original.jpg

Tweek, sweetie............... Call me??
Now that's fucking funny! Won't even try to top it so instead will post the lamest picture possible. If you come to America expect this!

676px-Mexican_Man_Eating_Eagle.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

Just purely by going off the look on your face.............

Why does your mum have her finger up your bum??
and did she get all her rings back??
or is that the problem?
It enough to make your hair stand on end!!
CRIKEY!:D

Even though Tweek assured me he had sterilized poo, I used my plastic bubble suit just to be safe. That place was crazytown . . . this was me afterwards . . . ;)

Corbis-U1954679-11.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

I feel so good about my decision to NOT enter the chat last night. I hope ol' Telly was let rest in peace.

:peace:

Errr sort of................

Me, tweek & roger went and dug him up for shits n giggles. Me & tweek rogered telly while Roger salted his chicken. After a bit we were a bit ashamed of ourselves, and we re-buried telly.

But, I kept his lollypop.....................................

which I then used as a ben-wah ball on tweek.

So, yes it was quite the sombre & dignified affair. TBH, it was quite moving.

I think its perfectly obvious to all & sundry, that I have some issues and I am working thru them.
I blame the lamb.

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: Tweek

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Boy oh boy was I that boring that I wasn't even mentioned...guess I was invisible or just annoying...where is that monkey with the finger pic when you need one.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Tweek

dorkus_molorkus

Boy oh boy was I that boring that I wasn't even mentioned...guess I was invisible or just annoying...where is that monkey with the finger pic when you need one.

Last I heard I was a useless drunk?
Besides whats not to love about a chick that gets her gear off at the drop of a hat?
What are you wearing now?:D

satyrday

I'm just glad everyone's OK after those stormy two nights. It was scary around here in general - lights flickering on and off, looking over at the dark chat room door and seeing the red eye of the Sublimator fading in and out over it, like a special effect from 60s Star Trek. Looking hard for a buxom humanoid alien with blue hair and ginormous breasts.

Top Bottom