Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

dorkus_molorkus

Anyone seen @dorkus_molorkus doing his new gig? (one of these days... I'll post something he just has to respond to, lol...:lol:)

daily_picdump_1976_640_35_zpst21mmgcp.jpg

daily_picdump_1976_640_35_zpst21mmgcp.jpg

fuck me, Ima bit shocked youve guilted me here, knowing I couldnt resist correcting yr husbands poor grammer. and is saving like, saving the whales, more like collecting a set of each kind in case of an extinction event for posterity sake or he just likes pussy?
but sure Ill bite, its clitorii just the same of multiples of Elvis is Elvii.
for example here is a gaggle of Elvii.

226647-parkes-elvis-festival.jpg

personally I ve been really busy. Ive been working out.

I entered mrs dorkus in a beauty pagent, and fuck me shes upset.

note to self, making comments about leaky old Buicks being the origins of some 20 somethings Maserati type vag and to be proud of all its dents and rust spots is not wise it appears.

But WTF do I know?
Bitches be crazy IMO.

and then Ive been working with child services.

I have also been working to solve world peace.
Believe me, it involves a truck load of MDMA

Im sorry the loss of yr friend @momofthegoons .

Under the circumstances, I hope this missive brings but a small smile to yr lips.

A big gday to you all, & a shout out to my pal @DDave .
thankyou very much for yr kind words when they were needed the most.

For the rest of you, as you were.

nothing to see here....................

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Under the circumstances, I hope this missive brings but a small smile to yr lips.
dorkus... you always bring a smile to my face.

I really like the new look you've got going on. Dying your hair blonde is a nice touch and the new suit is nifty! Don't know if all of you recall the previous one?

2nhgdxx_zpseyqv7vay.jpg

I must admit to being a bit put off that you didn't think to call me about the contest, however.....
Way to give a gal a complex! Look what you've made me resort to!

daily_picdump_1930_640_01_zpsjtri7qo6.jpg

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
A big gday to you all, & a shout out to my pal @DDave .
thankyou very much for yr kind words when they were needed the most.
GDay back at ya! You know any time a buddy goes MIA for a while, I'll be checkin in! :cheers:

I'm gonna coin a phrase here, and if you want to chuck a few tomatoes my way... bring em on! I'll makes me some spaghetti... but next time I'm "down under" would you "throw a few on the barbie for me"... (and if the wifey's name happens to be Barbie, OOPS, my bad!) :brow:

@dorkus_molorkus - bringing out the best, in a sometimes-shocking manner! :o

EDIT: (I mentioned spaghetti... and now I fear where dorkus may take this!!!!)

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
See there's proof Santa is a Dick, been pretty sure of it myself since when in '68 my siblings got Skiing equipment and electronics and santa brought me Boots and a fucking little snow-shovel (it was a family joke and seemed an awfully mean one to an 8 year old, me still thinks) ... Fuck dickhead Santa forever after that.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
This thread cracks me up, Merry Holidaze :freak:
See there's proof Santa is a Dick, been pretty sure of it myself since when in '68 my siblings got Skiing equipment and electronics and santa brought me Boots and a fucking little snow-shovel (it was a family joke and seemed an awfully mean one to an 8 year old, me still thinks) ... Fuck dickhead Santa forever after that.
Should have done like Timmy:
images

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Ya know what kind of sucks? this Holiday season I loaned / gave family members a couple grand I had saved (all my savings since I'm on disability, took a couple years to save that little) So they could have an X-mas tree & gifts under the tree and dinner and all that jazz only to receive not a fucking single thing in return not even a Text saying Merry Christmas or Thanks, needless to say no cards or gifts either.

And also stuck with a few kids at the homestead now for the rest of the weekend so I can't even sit back to get a nice holiday buzz.

That's my Christmas Bitching for this year, I pray y'all have a better day then I am so-far.

(now watch the cable go out so I can't watch the Christmas Dr who special tonight)

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hope all of your had a wonderful holiday and New Year's eve. Mine was spent up at the lake clearing out the cottage for some work that needs to be done this winter. However, we managed to find a party last night at our friend's across the lake. The boys watched the 'big game' and we girls... well.... we found our own fun.

All I remember is that it started like this....

daily_picdump_1962_640_40_zpslw6ylhax.jpg

And ended like this.....

daily_picdump_1950_640_42_zpsii7isle7.jpg

What transpired in between in still a mystery. :razz:

Top Bottom