Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

fat-guy-speedo.jpg

EveryDayAmnesiac

Not sure why, but this is how I picture you, mvapes... along with your two sidekicks:

Hoona Igna Chowa... Neha?

Still waiting on the space monkey finger... I'm starting to think that random requests demands from complete strangers mean nothing to you...

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I didn't get a chance to comment on this yesterday.... now that my eyes have stopped rolling back in my head....

WOWSA!!! :o That is one nice hunk of man flesh!!!!!

Thank you Ship..... :love:

Hey Tweek - is it me or do you have a feeling that Ship is the fucking techno-viking? And mom, if you want to see hunk of man flesh you should see his wife! :lmao:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Is it possible to train a monkey to clean your ass for you? I figure this is an option for me cause twisting brings out some rigidity in my back and gut. But imagine, walking around with a monkey whom will have endless supply of fecal matter to throw on my command. Of course my command would have to silent as once to poop chucking commences I would obviously have to say "he's a monkey, it's what they do..." to calm whatever crowd is caught up in a code brown.

And if I could teach him to jerk me off that would rival whatever fucking David Blaine could do! Wow, you can figure out what card some asshole picked - can you make your damn monkey wipe your ass, jerk you off and fucking fling the product at the onlookers?

I think not!

monkeydrunk_zpsfc45bdf7.jpg

Let's go Louis - get a paper towel and warm up that throwing arm!

Top Bottom