Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Anybody remember this under-rated classic?
c33e025d3cc0ba6d1165b7e563807fa4_zps202b4d0a.jpg

Street of Fire... it was billed as a "Rock-n-Roll fable". Had some pretty cool music too. Diane Lane looks hot andMichael Pare kicks ass. One of Willam DeFoes' early flicks and he's a sleazy-cool bad guy.
It's a cult film but if you can find it,watch it. You'll be glad you did.:)

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Ok ship, I WAS able to come up with a funny comment about this pic of your wife...

d6c0e59c-96bd-4dc3-a115-960d0c8b6f60_zps3db20216.jpg

And Dork - I have to say, your last post card might have won me over...

images1_zpsf5f9af04.jpg

And I found a pic of tweek in 82, since were on the subject....

70s-boner_zps316b5d71.jpg

Ok ship, I WAS able to come up with a funny comment about this pic of your wife...

d6c0e59c-96bd-4dc3-a115-960d0c8b6f60_zps3db20216.jpg

And Dork - I have to say, your last post card might have won me over...

images1_zpsf5f9af04.jpg

And I found a pic of tweek in 82, since were on the subject....

70s-boner_zps316b5d71.jpg
Dude that's not cool. In fact I'm downright offended.
I'm so bent out of shape I'm gonna beat the living shit out of my Wife AND Daughter. This is your fault.
a58c68268f8cb32ea9ba2969ccc185ea_zpsc4cd4a1f.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm trying out some Grape God this morning...

Hey gang... um, trying to remember if there was some sort of earth-shaking comment I was going to make, besides, DAMN, I want to buy in to the new Cloud Nimbus Eagle. I've always been about supporting just that kind of business model. I am working more hours for the next two weeks, so maybe I can squeak it by. Maybe.

That flatbed boat/van combo was impressive in effect, but I'm not impressed in fact. I'm always so amazed at how much money is poured into sports, recreation, and spectacle, when so many are in need.
However, you know, I don't know that guy, he may give a huge amount to others, and just happens to have so much left over he likes boats. whatever. I just hope I'm not quite so conspicuously consumptive when I'm filthy rich. :)

satyrday

I always think this is a cool concept when I see it pop up over the years:

boatcar.jpg

03.jpg

lotus.jpg

25316194.DSCN8131.jpg

But even if I had the money laying around, I know if I bought one I would use it once and then nada. I like to be home too much to be out there boating ... wishing I was back home.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I like how you snuck the James Bond car in there. That was what I immediately thought of when I first saw Vicki's post. You just know that thing would leak like a sieve in real life though.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Wow...I just got six likes in a row from you in my alerts Tweek, thanks buddy. I'm basking in your love and admiration, it feels warm...and a little bit sticky but I'm going to try not to think about that too much.

Top Bottom