FS/FT: MFLB + accessories $100 (Aus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
So I've decided to sell my MFLB.
Between my solo, and my Omicron, it just doesn't have a place in my portable needs, so I think it's time to find it a new home...

I am including 10 batteries, 4 are new in packaging, and 6 are lightly used (5-10 charges each, max).

Everything I received when I purchased it is included.

I would estimate that less than 5g of herb has been vaped through this MFLB.

I am asking $100 including shipping within Australia.

As its been used, I won't be selling overseas.

Contents:
1 MFLB (no ball latch)
1 Original carry tin
1 Original velvet carry pouch
2 stock batteries with battery caps
4 energizer 2750mah batteries, stripped
4 GooP 4800mah batteries, still in blister packaging (I bought these off eBay, I've never heard of the brand, and never got around to trying them.)
1 Original Cleaning Brush
2 Original Acrylic stems
1 BOM Bag (I have taped this to one of the original stems, basically you blow into the back of the MFLB and it fills the bag)
1 Original Stock battery charger (has plugs for a US outlet, needs an adapter for Aus outlets)
1 High speed charger
1 Battery Push-Back ring

I've also got a tiny piece of tubing that fits around the acrylic stems that will allow the stems to mate with 7th floor tubing nicely.

The GooP batteries currently have their factory coating and are in blister packaging, but I can open them up and strip them if requested.

I'm asking $100 including shipping
But I'm also open to trades

I've also got a vaporstar and vapor genie SS bat, so I can include them in if a trade is on the cards.

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Had a buyer lined up but it fell through.

So this is just a bump to let everyone know it's still available.

Frederick McGuire,

Bon Dog

Man it sucks ur in aus! would love to buy this off u lol

Modnote: If you're not interested in purchasing or selling something, please do not post in this section. Please review the rules.

Bon Dog,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom