NFC Forum Software, questions, comments, requests

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
@unsorted to confirm did you go to the watched threads page I linked in my previous post? Then you have to click manage watched threads. Then select disable email notifications. A dialogue should pop up that says. "Are you sure you want to update your email notification settings for all threads?" Click the proceed button.

If that doesn't work and you don't mind I can take a look at your account to help rule out the forum software as a cause.

unsorted

@unsorted to confirm did you go to the watched threads page I linked in my previous post? Then you have to click manage watched threads. Then select disable email notifications. A dialogue should pop up that says. "Are you sure you want to update your email notification settings for all threads?" Click the proceed button.

If that doesn't work and you don't mind I can take a look at your account to help rule out the forum software as a cause.
Thanks vtac. I had not even noticed the "watched threads" option until now (except under "Preferences"). I followed your instructions and it seems that my problem is solved. I knew it had to be somewhere. Again thanks for the help and guidance.

Top Bottom