• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Few review updates.

I tried the Haze line of Shatter. Went with the Ruby Slippers which is a tried and true from them on the concentrate side.
It's fine for the price, was around $22-$24 or so I believe. Not as flavorful as their Live products by any means. Probably better to cough up the few extra bucks for the Live products. (Think I said this about their Waxes as well).

I also tried their Live Resin Carts. I got a full gram which is the first time I've done that with a cart, I believe it was $42.
I used it on the Surterra Float battery on the lowest setting.

Flavor started out fantastic, and died down as they typically do in my experience. I did however manage to prevent the cart from ever tasting burnt or bad, and it always had nice flavor, just not quite as strong as the first puffs.

The main drawback is how clogged it got towards the end, but that may just be the nature of 1 gram carts and just how much fluid gets pushed through it. I absolutely could not get any airflow to go through it unless I puckered up and gave it a long heat before it cleared out. And even then, the airflow would be very spotty. Rinse and repeat for every hit. Lost interest around the last 10% of it and going to toss it.

Going to try a half gram cart using the Uni Pro, as that should be able to keep a lower, consistent temp. May be able to squeeze the flavor out of the majority of the cart this way.

We'll see, hopefully the Uni Pro is the winner for carts.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for Thursday 01/19 (List 1):
If you find something I could do better or got wrong please let me know.

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #1 (#2 follows in another post)
Sales for Thursday, 01/19/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy a Single or Multi-Joint - get one for 50% off || Buy any 8th and get Gary Payton Smedium for 50% off || LCxJFG 8th $10 off. CHECK MENU for special pricing. (Pricey IMO)
New Pricing: 3.5g Tops Good/Better/Best $39/$45-49/$59 || 3.5g Smediums Good/Better/Best $29/$34/$44 || 1g Rosin $54/$74/$99
Curaleaf​
50% OFF ALL Vape Carts
40% OFF All Other Products (Excludes Tier 3 Flower)
Select Strains Tier 3 3.5g Whole Flower: Modified Muffins or Cinderella XX $34
Select Strains Tier 2 3.5g Whole Flower: Modified Muffins or Wedding Crasher $19
Select Classic Bites 100mg $11
Single 1g Pre-Rolls $5​
1/19
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics​
Fluent​
60% off .5g and Red Line Carts, 50% off All Black Line and Moods 1g carts and Dash Pens, 45% off all whole flower​
1/19
Wear your sports team gear and get $7 off $70 + (Stackable)​
2/12
55+ get 20% off each weekend​
Stackable 5% on in-store promotions​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
SAME HIGH-QUALITY MEDICINE –
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

GrowHealthy Flower Eighths NOW ONLY $35
GrowHealthy Littles™ Eighths NOW ONLY $20
MPX™ Live Rosin 0.5g Jars NOW ONLY $35
MPX™ Live Rosin 1g Jars NOW ONLY $70
… and More!​
Not impressed​
4-for-$84 deals occur on Sundays only​
Items that qualify for the 4-for-$84 deal include Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, GrowHealthy Cartridges, Frūtful Cartridges, Syringes, RSO, and Tinctures. Excluded items included Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Half-Ounce Littles™ Eighths, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, MPX™ Live Rosin Jars, GrowHealthy Kief™, and topicals​
$23 select flower including Queso Perro, $30 select flower and $25 select carts and syringes​
1/19
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
SELECT 3.5G'S FOR $12
Enjoy 40% off storewide, vape carts are 30% off, ground is $45 and pre-rolls $5, 1g Live Rosin $48​
1/19
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
50% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE
Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
Up to 50% Off Savings Storewide
• 50% off All Cartridges, Syringes & All-In-One Disposable Vapes, RSO, Edibles, Tinctures, Concentrates

• 40% off Lost & Kynd Flower Eighths & Smalls
Plus Get 3 1g Distillate Cartridges for $99​
1/23
Promotion excludes all Later Days Flower, Later Day's Smalls, Accessories and Devices.​
Today's Specials Page: 65% off all Origyn, $10 Runtz S1 Flower and Smalls, $10 Kynd Smalls, 75% off clearance, 65% off LHS .5g carts, $15 Later Days Smalls, $99 3 1g distillate carts, 50% off all oil, 40% off lost and Kynd 8ths and smalls, 40% off Walking Stix Pre-rolls, $30 Entourage 1g Mai Tai Carts, $20 Lost bubble Bath #70​
1/19
Later Days 8ths $20​
If you haven't used all your 50% off visits this could be an opportunity to get Later Days ounces for $80​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits! ALL SALE ITEMS EXCLUDED-Reg. Price items only​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
MUV​
New Permanent Pricing: Savvy: $25 8ths, $45 quarters, $80 halves​
25% OFF SWEET SUPPLY: Offer valid January 5 - 31​
1/31
B2G1 Edibles AND Extracts!​
1/20
Seniors 55+ 10% off - Not stackable​

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 01/19 (List 2):

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #2 (#1 is above in another post)
Sales for Thursday, 01/19/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
35% OFF
INCLUDES FLOWER, TERP SAP, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TRIM, KIEF, PRE- ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURES & TOPICALS + RISE GLASS/GRINDER/APPAREL (EXCLUSIONS APPLY)​
1/23
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$20 SELECT PREMIUM FLOWER
INCLUDES SUNSET SHERBERT, TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP & L’ORANGE
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
INCLUDES PURPLE PUNCH, JACK HERER & APPLE COBBLER
$10 SELECT SPECIAL FLOWER
INCLUDES REBEL SOUR, ITALIAN ICE & PURPLE PUNCH​
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
10% off $150, 15% off $200, 20% off $250, 25% off $350, 30% off $450 -​
2 Select 8ths $40 and any 5 1g pre-rolls $40 and Any 4 Decoy Chews $60​
Sunnyside​
30% off Cresco Live Resin 1g concentrates and .5g LLR carts, 30% off One Plant Live Rosin 1g trates and + 20% off One-plant .5g carts, All One Plant 8ths up to 50% off only $25 to $30, ,2 Supply 7g Shake for $60, 5 whole flower pre-rolls $60, Sunnyside Chews and Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Select Florida Dep Flower
Excludes Premium Indoor Flower.

Rosin & Live Rosin
All Float Cartridges
Excludes Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Heights Chocolate
Excludes all other Edibles.

PLUS
$32.50 Premium Indoor Flower​
1/19
The Flowery​
1g Tier 3 Live Rosin $50​
Trulieve​
3.5g Flower Deals - $35 reg. $53 strains | $30 reg. $43 strains | $25 reg. $33 strains

Sweet Talk™ Gummies - $15 reg. $25

Sweet Talk™ & Bhang™ Milk and Dark Chocolate Bars - $10 reg. $20​
1/19
Excludes Cultivar, Roll One, Alien Labs, Connected, Khalifa Kush, Muse, minis, and Ground.​
$45 | 1g TruPODS (reg. $94)

$35 | 1g Vapes (reg. $70)

$35 | 1g TruClear (reg. $60)​
1/19
Excludes CDT, Colors and Cultivar.​
For a limited time, these two great brands are paired up for more fun!

Get a FREE Dr. Dabber™ Light when you buy any 2 Muse™ Concentrates​
1/19
30% off - wear your Hometown team gear in store​
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
CONCENTRATES - SELECT WAX, SHATTER, CRUMBL NEW EVERYDAY PRICING $35 for 1g​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
New discounts for first-time patients.
50% Off Your First Purchase
40% Off Any Purchase of $175+
30% Off Any Purchase for $150+​
Promotions exclude Ground and Clearance​
VidaCann​
Spend $100, Get $30 Off
Spend $150, Get $65 Off
Spend $200, Get $90 Off​
1/19
Vets, Seniors, Pediatric, Student, Canabis Industry - 20% off - not stackable​
NEW VidaCann App - receive a FREE PRE_ROLL for downloading/registering.​
Starting 11/1 communications will go exclusively throught the app unless you sign up for daily promotions emails​

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 01/20 (List 1):

Sales for Friday, 01/20/2023, List 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy a Single or Multi-Joint - get one for 50% off || Buy any 8th and get Gary Payton Smedium for 50% off || LCxJFG 8th $10 off. CHECK MENU for special pricing. (Pricey IMO)
New Pricing: 3.5g Tops Good/Better/Best $39/$45-49/$59 || 3.5g Smediums Good/Better/Best $29/$34/$44 || 1g Rosin $54/$74/$99
Curaleaf​
50% OFF ALL Flower & Edibles (Excludes Tier 3 Flower)
40% OFF Other Products (Excludes Tier 3 Flower)
Select Strains Tier 3 3.5g Whole Flower: Wedding Crasher, GMO Tang or Frosted Motorbreath $32
Ice Cream Haze 1g Shatter $30
Curaleaf Vape Carts $24​
1/23
Palm Beach Gardens
Grand Opening Savings!

56% OFF Everything

in the store all day at Palm Beach Gardens only!

Door Busters:
10AM – 3PM - $5.60 single 1g Pre-Rolls

3PM – Close - 5 packs of any 100mg Edible for ONLY $56​
1/20
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics​
Fluent​
50% OFF All Carts, Whole Flower, & Gels | 40% OFF All Drops & Agave​
1/22
2/12
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

… and More!​
Not impressed​
Buy 3 .5g MPX Live Rosin $60​
1/20
In an email not on web site​
Items that qualify for the 4-for-$84 deal include Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, GrowHealthy Cartridges, Frūtful Cartridges, Syringes, RSO, and Tinctures. Excluded items included Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Half-Ounce Littles™ Eighths, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, MPX™ Live Rosin Jars, GrowHealthy Kief™, and topicals​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
SELECT 3.5G'S FOR $12

Enjoy 50% off storewide, vape carts are 30% off, and ground is $45​
1/20
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
Up to 55% Off Storewide + Doorbuster Deals
• Doorbuster Deals 9a-1p: $20 Lost Temptation F2, $30 Secret Orchard 1g Pineapple Syringe

• All Day – Save Up to 55% off on: Flower • Cartridges • Syringes • All-In-One Disposable Vapes • RSO • Concentrates • Edibles • Tinctures

• Plus Get 3 1g Distillate Cartridges for $99​
1/23
Promotion excludes all Later Days Flower, Later Day's Smalls, Accessories and Devices.​
Today's Specials Page: 65% off all Origyn, $10 Runtz S1 Flower and Smalls, $10 Kynd Smalls, 75% off clearance, 65% off LHS .5g carts, $15 Later Days Smalls, $99 3 1g distillate carts, $30 Haze 1g Concentrates, $30 Nordic Wellness RSO, $25 Haze 1g Shatter, $35 Secret Orchard Syrngs, $17 Big Pete Cookies, $20 Secret Orchard Soft Chews, $22 Loast and Kynd Flower 8ths, $32 Loat and Kynd 7g smalls, $25 Levia Tinctures, $22 select .5g dist. carts, Papa Herb .5g carts​
1/20
Doorbusters on the left are $30 Secret Orchard Syring and $20 Lost Temptation F2​
Later Days 8ths $20​
If you haven't used all your 50% off visits this could be an opportunity to get Later Days ounces for $80​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits! ALL SALE ITEMS EXCLUDED-Reg. Price items only​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
MUV​
1/31
B2G1 Edibles AND Extracts!​
1/20

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 01/20 (List 2):

Sales for Friday, 01/20/2023, List 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
35% OFF
INCLUDES FLOWER, TERP SAP, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TRIM, KIEF, PRE- ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURES & TOPICALS + RISE GLASS/GRINDER/APPAREL (EXCLUSIONS APPLY)​
1/23
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Sunnyside​
30% off Cresco Live Resin 1g concentrates and .5g LLR carts, 30% off One Plant Live Rosin 1g trates and + 20% off One-plant .5g carts, All One Plant 8ths up to 50% off only $25 to $30, ,2 Supply 7g Shake for $60, 5 whole flower pre-rolls $60, Sunnyside Chews and Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
Premium Indoor Flower
Now $32.50!

50% off Select Products
40% off Everything Else
Select Flower | Concentrates | Edibles | Vapes | Accessories & More

Excludes Premium Indoor Flower, Select Dep Flower, Float Vape Carts, Float Kief, and Heights Chocolate.​
1/20
50% off Select Products!

Float Vape Carts
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Heights Chocolate

Float Kief
PLUS
$32.50 Premium Indoor Flower
40% off Everything Else
Excludes Premium Indoor Flower, Select Dep Flower, Float Vape Carts, Float Kief, and Heights Chocolate.‍​
1/20
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
40% Off 3.5g Flower
Reg. $33-$53 Strains

40% Off Pre-Rolls and Trekkers
Reg. $13-$25

25% Off
Oils, Topicals, Concentrates, Edibles, Tinctures, Capsules and Accessories.​
1/22
Excludes Cultivar Collection™, Khalifa Kush™,Muse™, Puffco™, and Dr. Dabber Switch.​
50% Off

1g TruPODs | 1g Vapes | 1g TruClear​
1/22
Excludes CDT, Cultivar™, and Co2lors™​
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
25% Off All VidaCann Vapes
+ 40% Off All VidaCann Tinctures
$25 Tikun/Stanley Flower; $25 T1 VidaCann Flower; $19 T2 VidaCann Flower​
1/20
Starting 11/1 communications will go exclusively throught the app unless you sign up for daily promotions emails​

FLelder ent

Picked up some Kynd Powdered Doughnuts , 28.6 % @ $25 from LHS. 1st time trying Kynd, was not impressed. Buds looked OK, a little smell, but no taste or effects for me.....

Picked up some Savvy Blueberry Milkshake , 26.0 % @ $25 from MUV...small buds, some smell, vapes nicely...ok

.......the Budtender recommended Grape Bubblegum but they didn't have any in stock in Hollywood

:peace:

His_Highness

Picked up some Kynd Powdered Doughnuts , 28.6 % @ $25 from LHS. 1st time trying Kynd, was not impressed. Buds looked OK, a little smell, but no taste or effects for me.....

Picked up some Savvy Blueberry Milkshake , 26.0 % @ $25 from MUV...small buds, some smell, vapes nicely...ok

.......the Budtender recommended Grape Bubblegum but they didn't have any in stock in Hollywood

:peace:
28.6% and nothing!?!?! Damn! Will definitely keep this in mind.

I haven't had the pleasure of Kynd or Savvy but the low end stuff I got from Curaleaf (Pai Gow), Fluent, Liberty (Later Days), and Trulieve (Roll One) has been good. Then again I got them when they were just introduced and they may have made sure the introduction to the NEW low end was well received. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good......

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday 01/21 (List 1):

Sales for Saturday, 01/21/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Curaleaf​
Select Strains Tier 3 3.5g Whole Flower: Wedding Crasher, GMO Tang or Frosted Motorbreath $32
Curaleaf Vape Carts $24​
1/23
Fluent​
1/22
2/12
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

… and More!​
Not impressed​
Spend $100 save $25, Spend $125 save $45, Spend $150 save $60​
1/21
In an email not on web site​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
SELECT 3.5G'S FOR $12

Enjoy 50% off storewide, vape carts are 30% off, and ground is $45 - 1g Live Rosin $40​
1/21
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Up to 55% Off Storewide + Doorbuster Deals
• Doorbuster Deals 9a-1p: $30 1g Enourage Zkittlez, 9lb hammer

• All Day – Save Up to 55% off on: Flower • Cartridges • Syringes • All-In-One Disposable Vapes • RSO • Concentrates • Edibles • Tinctures

1/23
Promotion Excludes Later Days, Accessories and Devices.​
Today's Specials Page: 65% off all Origyn, $10 Runtz S1 Flower and Smalls, $10 Kynd Smalls, 75% off clearance, 65% off LHS .5g carts, $15 Later Days Smalls, $99 3 1g distillate carts, $30 Haze 1g Concentrates, $30 Nordic Wellness RSO, $25 Haze 1g Shatter, $35 Secret Orchard Syrngs, $17 Big Pete Cookies, $20 Secret Orchard Soft Chews, $22 Loast and Kynd Flower 8ths, $32 Loat and Kynd 7g smalls, $25 Levia Tinctures, $22 select .5g dist. carts, Papa Herb .5g carts​
1/21
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
1/31
Spend $100 get a Savvy 8th, Spend $150 get a Savvy 1/4, Spend $250+ get a Savvy 1/2​
1/21

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday 01/21 (List 2):

Sales for Saturday, 01/21/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
35% OFF
1/23
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Sunnyside​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!

Float Pre-Rolls
Float Vape Carts
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Heights Chocolate

PLUS
1/21
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
40% Off 3.5g Flower
Reg. $33-$53 Strains

Reg. $13-$25

25% Off
1/22
Excludes Cultivar Collection™, Khalifa Kush™,Muse™, Puffco™, and Dr. Dabber Switch.​
50% Off

1/22
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
VidaCann​
40% Off VidaCann Syringes, Edibles, Pre-Rolls, Nano, & Topicals
$35 Tikun/Stanley Flower; $25 T1 VidaCann Flower; $19 T2 VidaCann Flower​
1/21

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 01/22 (List 1):

Sales for Sunday, 01/22/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Curaleaf​
Curaleaf Vape Carts $24​
1/23
Fluent​
1/22
2/12
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

… and More!​
Not impressed​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
SELECT 3.5G'S FOR $12

Enjoy 50% off storewide, vape carts are 30% off, and ground is $45 - 1g Live Rosin $40​
1/22
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
• Doorbuster Deals 9a-1p: $20 Lost Temptation F2, $30 Secret Orchard 1g Pineapple Syringe - Also $20 Lost Bubble Bath #70 8th, $30 Entourage 1g Grape Ape & Mai Tai Carts

1/22
Excludes all Later Days Flower, Later Days Smalls, Accessories and Devices​
Today's Specials Page: 65% off all Origyn, $10 Runtz S1 Flower and Smalls, $10 Kynd Smalls, 75% off clearance, 65% off LHS .5g carts, $15 Later Days Smalls, $99 3 1g distillate carts, $30 Haze 1g Concentrates, $30 Nordic Wellness RSO, $25 Haze 1g Shatter, $35 Secret Orchard Syrngs, $17 Big Pete Cookies, $20 Secret Orchard Soft Chews, $22 Loast and Kynd Flower 8ths, $32 Loat and Kynd 7g smalls, $25 Levia Tinctures, $22 select .5g dist. carts, Papa Herb .5g carts, $50 Haze 1g Live Resin Cart​
1/22
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
1/31
25% off everything, 30% off $150+​
1/23

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 01/22 (List 2):

Sales for Sunday, 01/22/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
35% OFF
1/23
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Sunnyside​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!

Float Vape Carts

Heights Chocolate

PLUS
$32.50 Premium Indoor Flower

40% off Everything Else!
Excludes Premium Indoor Flower, Select Dep Flower, Float Vape Carts, and Heights Chocolate.​
1/22
Premium Indoor Flower
Now $32.50!

50% off Select Products
40% off Everything Else

Excludes Premium Indoor Flower, Select Dep Flower, Float Vape Carts, and Heights Chocolate.​
1/22
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
40% Off 3.5g Flower
Reg. $33-$53 Strains

Reg. $13-$25

25% Off
1/22
50% Off

1/22
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
VidaCann​
Sativa Sunday! 🌻
Enjoy Up To 40% Off Select Sativa Products!
40% Off Sativa Capsules, Syringes, Edibles, Tinctures; 25% Off Sativa Vapes; Flower (TO/SB) $35 + (Tier 1) $25 + (Tier 2) $19;​
1/22

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 01/23 (List 1):

Sales for Monday, 01/23/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Curaleaf​
Curaleaf Vape Carts $24​
1/23
Fluent​
1/23
2/12
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

… and More!​
Not impressed​
$15 Littles™ Eighths &
$25 Flower Eighths​
1/26
excluding 14g Littles™ and Last Resort Pre-Ground Flower​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
SELECT 3.5G'S FOR $12

ONLINE ORDERS:
3.5G's - $20! 7g Mini's - $25! Concentrates are 50% Off! Vape Carts are 30% Off!

WALK-INS:
40% Off Concentrates and Flower, along with 20% Off Vape Carts!​
1/23
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
• Doorbuster Deals 9a-1p: $20 Lost Bubble Bath #70 8th, $30 Entourage 1g Grape Ape & Mai Tai Carts

1/23
Today's Specials Page: 65% off all Origyn, $10 Runtz S1 Flower and Smalls, $10 Kynd Smalls, 75% off clearance, 65% off LHS .5g carts, $15 Later Days Smalls, $99 3 1g distillate carts, $30 Haze 1g Concentrates, $30 Nordic Wellness RSO, $25 Haze 1g Shatter, $35 Secret Orchard Syrngs, $17 Big Pete Cookies, $20 Secret Orchard Soft Chews, $22 Lost and Kynd Flower 8ths, $32 Loat and Kynd 7g smalls, $25 Levia Tinctures, $22 select .5g dist. carts, Papa Herb .5g carts, $50 Haze 1g Live Resin Cart​
1/23
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
1/31
25% off everything, 30% off $150+​
1/23

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 01/23 (List 2):

Sales for Monday, 01/23/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
35% OFF
1/23
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Sunnyside​
$30 One Plant 8ths, 30% off One Plant 1g Live Rosin and Cresco 1g Live Resin, Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60, 10 for $100, Supply carts 2 for $80, Sunnyside Chews and Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80, $25 select One-plant 8ths​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!

Vapes Pens
Float Vape Carts

Heights Chocolate & Coral Reefer Chews

Float Kief
PLUS
1/23
The Flowery​
No sales today other than a select $30 8th​
Trulieve​
$15 3.5g minis $27 - $30 strains-3.5g minis for $15 Blue Spring Cookies | Indica | THC 27.36 - 28.85% Forbidden Zkittlez | Indica | THC 19.81 - 24.21% MiracleGlue | Indica | THC 17.71% Super Lemon Haze | Sativa | THC 17.29% Slurricane #7 | Hybrid | THC 19.12% Sergeant Strawberry | Sativa-Hybrid | THC 21.17% Binske™ Stone Crab Haze | Sativa | THC 20.75% || 2 for $50 3.5g Flower $33 - $48 strains || 2 for $30 Sweet Talk & Bhang Chocolate Milk Chocolate Bar + Dark Chocolate Bar​
1/24
$35 1g Vapes

2 for $40 .5g Vapes

$45 1g TruPODs

2 for $50 .5g TruPODs

$30 1g TruClear​
1/24
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
VidaCann​
40% Off Hybrid Syringes; $5 All Pre-Rolls; Flower (TO/SB) $35 + (Tier 1) $25 + (Tier 2) $19; 40% Off All Edibles; 25% Off Select Vapes: Durban Poison, Margalope, Trichopath, Breath Mintz, Bubble Bath, Glueball, White Wedding, Orange Coast; 25% Off Tablets; 40% Off All Tinctures; 40% Off All Topical Creams; B1G2 5mg Nano Tinctures;​
1/23

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday 01/24 (List 1):

Sales for Tuesday, 01/24/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF ALL Vape Carts & Edibles
40% OFF Other Products (Excludes All 3.5g Whole Flower)
$15 OFF All 3.5g Whole Flower (All Tiers)​
1/26
Fluent​
50% OFF All Carts, Whole Flower, & Gels - Excludes 1g Mood Carts | 40% OFF All Drops & Agave and Mood 1g Carts​
1/24
2/12
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

… and More!​
Not impressed​
$15 Littles™ Eighths &
$25 Flower Eighths​
1/26
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
SELECT 3.5G'S FOR $12/12.50

ONLINE ORDERS:

40% off storewide, vape carts are 30% off, ground is $45 and pre-rolls $5!​
1/24
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Up to 55% Off Storewide
•Save Up to 55% off on: Flower • Cartridges • Syringes • All-In-One Disposable Vapes • RSO • Concentrates • Edibles • Tinctures

• Plus Get 3 1g Distillate Cartridges for $99

• Bundle Deal: 2 Flower Eighths and 1 Distillate Cartridge 1g ONLY $75​
1/24
Today's Specials Page: 65% off all Origyn, $10 Runtz S1 Flower and Smalls, $10 Kynd Smalls, 75% off clearance, 65% off LHS .5g carts, $15 Later Days Smalls, $99 3 1g distillate carts, $30 Haze 1g Concentrates, $30 Nordic Wellness RSO, $25 Haze 1g Shatter, $35 Secret Orchard Syrngs, $17 Big Pete Cookies, $20 Secret Orchard Soft Chews, $22 Lost and Kynd Flower 8ths, $32 Loat and Kynd 7g smalls, $25 Levia Tinctures, $22 select .5g dist. carts, Papa Herb .5g carts, $50 Haze 1g Live Resin Cart, $17 Kynd The Tangarang​
1/24
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
1/31
Take $10 off Pure, Dart and Plus Vapes…AND…$15 Off Live Rosin and Live Resin carts​
1/24

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday 01/24 (List 2):

Sales for Tuesday, 01/24/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
INCLUDES FLOWER, TERP SAP, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TRIM, KIEF, PRE- ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURES & TOPICALS + RISE GLASS/GRINDER/APPAREL
(EXCLUSIONS APPLY)​
1/26
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Sunnyside​
$30 One Plant 8ths, 30% off One Plant 1g Live Rosin and Cresco 1g Live Resin, Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60, 10 for $100, Supply carts 2 for $80, Sunnyside Chews and Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80, $25 select One-plant 8ths​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!

Edibles
Tinctures
Float Kief
Float Vape Carts

PLUS
$32.50 Premium Indoor & Flowery Flower​
1/24
The Flowery​
No sales today other than a select $30 8th​
Trulieve​
Savings on minis, whole Flower & Chocolates
Start your week off on the right foot with savings like $15 minis, 2 for $50 3.5g Flower and 2 for $30 Sweet Talk™ & Bhang™ Chocolates.

$15 3.5g minis $27 - $30 strains

2 for $50 3.5g Flower $33 - $48 strains

2 for $30 Sweet Talk & Bhang Chocolate Milk Chocolate Bar + Dark Chocolate Bar​
1/24
$35 1g Vapes

2 for $40 .5g Vapes

$45 1g TruPODs

2 for $50 .5g TruPODs

$30 1g TruClear​
1/24
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
VidaCann​
Cap Junky Flower & Pre-Rolls Launch
+ 25% Off Hybrid Vapes & Edibles
1/24

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 01/25 (List 1):

Sales for Wednesday, 01/25/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF ALL Vape Carts & Edibles
40% OFF Other Products (Excludes All 3.5g Whole Flower)
$15 OFF All 3.5g Whole Flower (All Tiers)​
1/26
Fluent​
50% OFF All Carts, Whole Flower, & Gels - Excludes 1g Mood Carts | 40% OFF All Drops & Agave and Mood 1g Carts​
1/25
2/12
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

… and More!​
Not impressed​
$15 Littles™ Eighths &
$25 Flower Eighths​
1/26
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​

ONLINE ORDERS:
50% off storewide, 30% off vape carts, & $45 ground!​
1/25
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Up to 55% Off Storewide
•Save Up to 55% off on: Flower • Cartridges • Syringes • All-In-One Disposable Vapes • RSO • Concentrates • Edibles • Tinctures

• Plus Get 3 1g Distillate Cartridges for $99

• Bundle Deal: Get 2 Flower Eighths and 1 Distillate Cartridge 1g for ONLY $75​
1/25
Today's Specials Page: 65% off all Origyn, $10 Runtz S1 Flower and Smalls, $10 Kynd Smalls, 75% off clearance, 65% off LHS .5g carts, $15 Later Days Smalls, $99 3 1g distillate carts, $30 Haze 1g Concentrates, $30 Nordic Wellness RSO, $25 Haze 1g Shatter, $35 Secret Orchard Syrngs, $17 Big Pete Cookies, $20 Secret Orchard Soft Chews, $22 Lost and Kynd Flower 8ths, $32 Loat and Kynd 7g smalls, $25 Levia Tinctures, $22 select .5g dist. carts, Papa Herb .5g carts, $50 Haze 1g Live Resin Cart, $17 Kynd The Tangarang​
1/25
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
1/31
$100 off purchases of $300 or more!
$45 off purchases of $150!​
1/26

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 01/25 (List 2):

Sales for Wednesday, 01/25/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
40% off select products...INCLUDES FLOWER, TERP SAP, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TRIM, KIEF, PRE- ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURES & TOPICALS + RISE GLASS/GRINDER/APPAREL
(EXCLUSIONS APPLY)​
1/26
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Sunnyside​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Select Whole Flower
Excludes Premium Indoor & Flowery Flower.

Float Pre-Rolls
Float Vape Carts

Float Kief
PLUS
1/25
FLOWERY Premium Indoor Strains now at Surterra​
The Flowery​
Select $30 8th and T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
35% Off | Select 3.5g Flower Strains
Sugr Ckies (H) – Officer Orange (H-Sat) – The Cough (H) – Fruitopia (I) – Big Love (H) by Bellamy Brothers™ – Reggae Cowboy (H) by Bellamy Brothers™ – Aftergow (I) by Bellamy Brothers™

B2G1 | Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Edibles​
1/26
2 for $60 | 1g TruClear (reg. $60 ea.)

2 for $90 | 1g TruPODs (reg. $94 ea.)

$35 Sale | 1g Vapes (reg. $70 ea.)

$60 Bundle | 1g TruPOD+ 1 TruSTIK​
1/26
Blue River™

$65 Signature Live Rosin | Wedding Crasher (H) - Sndae Ckies (H) - Pnpple Upsde Dwn Cke (S) - NEW Triangle Hashplant (I) - NEW Sour Diesel (S)

$50 Live Rosin Sauce Carts | Rebel Sour 2.0 (H-Sat) - Orange Bomb (H) - Dutch Hawaiian (S)

$60 Live Rosin THCA | Hybrid - Indica - Sativa​
1/25
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
VidaCann​
Buy 2 Tikun Olam Or Stanley Brothers Products, Get 2 VidaCann Products Of Equal Or Lesser Value
1/25

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 01/27 (List 1):

Sales for Friday, 01/27/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy any 3.5g, and get Collins Ave 3.5g Smedium for 50% off.

Buy Blanco 3.5g Tops, get a Blanco Joint for free.

Buy Madrina 3.5g Tops, get a Madrina Smedium for 50% off.

Buy Medellin 3.5g Smedium, get a Medellin joint for $5.00.

Buy any 3.5g Multi Joint, get $10.00 off Tranquilandia.

Select 3.5g $10 off.

Select joints $5.00.
Valid starting 1/26. While supplies last.​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF Flower (Excludes Tier 3 Whole Flower)
30% OFF All Other Products​
1/27
Fluent​
60%off carts and drops, 50% off all whole flower, pipes and gels and 40% off RSO​
1/27
2/12
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

… and 99 Problems MPX Live Rosin Cart $30 .5g​
Not impressed​
$15 DOORBUSTER FLOWER-Sassy Grandma Flower AND Sour Garlic Cookies #12
$20 GROWHEALTHY™ CARTRIDGES
$20 FRŪTFUL™ CARTRIDGES
$15 Doorbuster Flower will change daily, so keep checking back to see if your favorite strain makes the list!

40% OFF ALL MPX™ Live Rosin Jars & Live Rosin Cartridges ALL WEEKEND!​
1/30
Sale is limited to 3 Flower units per day​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​

DAILY DEAL:
50% off STOREWIDE, 30% off Vape Carts, and $45 Ground Flower​
1/27
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​

•$10 Kynd Tangarang Eighths when you spend $65+ (In-Store Only)

1/27
Today's Specials Page:$99 Bunde 3 any 1g Distillate carts, 55% off all oils, 45% off lost and kynd 8ths, 35% off Nordic Wellness Capsules, Doorbuster too 1pm $15 Kynd the Tangarang 8ths AND SELECT ITEMS ON SALE as daily specials on web site​
1/27
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
1/31
25% off Edibles, vapes and flower​
1/29

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 01/27 (List 2):

Sales for Friday, 01/27/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
30% off select products INCLUDES FLOWER, TERP SAP, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TRIM, KIEF, PRE- ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURES & TOPICALS + RISE GLASS/GRINDER/APPAREL
(EXCLUSIONS APPLY)​
1/29
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
2 1g vape carts $60, all 14g grass half ounces $45, All 7g smalls/shrimps $40​
Sunnyside​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Select Whole Flower

Float Vape Carts

Float Kief
PLUS
1/27
Premium Indoor Flower
Now $32.50!

50% off Select Products
40% off Everything Else

Excludes Premium Indoor & Flowery Flower, Select Dep Flower, Float Vape Carts, Float Kief, and Heights Chocolate.​
1/27
The Flowery​
Select $30 and $35 8ths and T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
30% Off | Tinctures and Capsules

$15 | Sweet Talk™ Gummies
Excludes Fast-Acting Gummies

3.5g Flower Deals

$25 | Reg. $33 Strains
$30 | Reg. $43 Strains
$35 | Reg. $48 Strains
$40 | Reg. $53 Strains​
1/29
50% Off

1g TruClear
1g TruPODS
1g Vapes​
1/29

Excludes CDT, Co2lors™ and Cultivar Collection™​
Weekend sale on your favorite 3.5g Flower.
Panhandle Purps | $40
Indica | THC: 21.73%-26.74%
Sherbert x (Bubba Kush x Animal Mints)

$40
Sergeant Strawberry
Sugr Ckies
Consumption

$30
Officer Orange
Shishka-Blues

$25
Creamsickler​
1/29
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
VidaCann​
35% Off Gas Face Flower Jars + 40% Off VidaCann Syringes
+ 10% Off Nano Products
1/27

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday 01/28 (List 1):

Sales for Saturday, 01/28/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​

Select 3.5g $10 off.

Select joints $5.00.
Curaleaf​
40% OFF All Other Products​
1/30
Fluent​
60%off carts and drops, 50% off all whole flower, pipes and gels and 40% off RSO​
1/28
2/12
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

Not impressed​
$15 DOORBUSTER FLOWER-Silicon Valley OG?
$20 FRŪTFUL™ CARTRIDGES
$15 Doorbuster Flower will change daily, so keep checking back to see if your favorite strain makes the list!

1/30
Donate $5 to Last Prisoner Project and get stackable 10% off your order I In-store only​
1/29
Excludes Doorbusters, Merch and Accessories​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​

DAILY DEAL:
50% off STOREWIDE, 30% off Vape Carts, and $45 Ground Flower || 1g Live Rosin $40​
1/28
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​

1/28
Today's Specials Page:$99 Bunde 3 any 1g Distillate carts, 55% off all oils, 45% off lost and kynd 8ths, 35% off Nordic Wellness Capsules, Doorbuster too 1pm $15 Kynd the Tangarang 8ths AND SELECT ITEMS ON SALE as daily specials on web site​
1/28
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
1/31
1/29

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday 01/28 (List 2):

Sales for Saturday, 01/28/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
30% off select products INCLUDES FLOWER, TERP SAP, CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TRIM, KIEF, PRE- ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURES & TOPICALS + RISE GLASS/GRINDER/APPAREL
(EXCLUSIONS APPLY)​
1/29
$20 - $10 SELECT FLOWER
$15 SELECT TOP FLOWER
1/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
2 1g vape carts $60, all 14g grass half ounces $45, All 7g smalls/shrimps $40​
Sunnyside​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Select Whole Flower

Float Pre-Rolls
Float Kief
Float Vape Carts

PLUS
1/28
The Flowery​
Select $30 and $35 8ths and T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
30% Off | Tinctures and Capsules

$15 | Sweet Talk™ Gummies
Excludes Fast-Acting Gummies

3.5g Flower Deals

$25 | Reg. $33 Strains
$30 | Reg. $43 Strains
$35 | Reg. $48 Strains
$40 | Reg. $53 Strains​
1/29
50% Off

1g TruClear
1g TruPODS
1g Vapes​
1/29

Excludes CDT, Co2lors™ and Cultivar Collection™​
Weekend sale on your favorite 3.5g Flower.
Panhandle Purps | $40
Indica | THC: 21.73%-26.74%
Sherbert x (Bubba Kush x Animal Mints)

$40
Sergeant Strawberry
Sugr Ckies
Consumption

$30
Officer Orange
Shishka-Blues

$25
Creamsickler​
1/29
Doorbuster:$25 Select 8ths reg. $53​
1/28
AND Manager Specials through 2/1 on El Jefe?​
Couldn't find any at my location​
???
ROLL ONE $20 8th​
VidaCann​
35% Off All Flower Jars
+ B5G5 Select Pre-Rolls At Select Locations​
1/28

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 01/29 (List 1):

Sales for Sunday, 01/29/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​

Select 3.5g $10 off.

Select joints $5.00.
Curaleaf​
40% OFF All Other Products​
1/30
Fluent​
1/29
2/12
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

Not impressed​
$15 DOORBUSTER FLOWER-Durban Funk Flower
$20 FRŪTFUL™ CARTRIDGES

1/30
Donate $5 to Last Prisoner Project and get stackable 10% off your order I In-store only​
1/29
Excludes Doorbusters, Merch and Accessories​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​

DAILY DEAL:
50% off STOREWIDE, 30% off Vape Carts, and $45 Ground Flower || 1g Live Rosin $40​
1/29
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Save Up to 55% off on: Flower • Cartridges • Syringes • All-In-One Disposable Vapes • RSO • Concentrates • Edibles • Tinctures

1/29
1/29
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
1/31
1/29
Super Senior Savings - 55+ get 30% off​
1/29

Top Bottom