For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I'll take you up on that! Taking the day off!
Just seconding this...
If you're ever feeling burnt out or just don't want to do it for a few days, or any day, don't force yourself to do it just for us. This thread is a place for us to discuss cannabis in Florida. You have no obligation here other than doing it out of your own enjoyment to settle into your retirement. It's okay to miss the morning Sudoku if you aren't enjoying it ;)

And feel free to adjust. If there is an easier way for you to get the deals (when you do end up getting back to them), you're more than welcome to.
I'm also not trying to make it seem like you need our sign-off. Only following up just for an extra level of reassurance that you should absolutely never feel bad about missing days or making this as easy on yourself as possible.

🖤

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for Tuesday 01/03 (List 1):
If you find something I could do better or got wrong please let me know.

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #1 (#2 follows in another post)

Sales for Tuesday, 01/03/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Select Vapes. Valid 12/1. While supplies last.

Select 3.5g Smediums 3 for $100. Valid 12/1. While supplies last.

Select 3.5g Tops 2 for $100. Valid 12/1. While supplies last.

Select 0.75g Pre-rolls 2 for $20. Valid 12/1. While supplies last.

Mix & match select smedium ounce for $250. Valid 11/8. While supplies last.
Check dispensary for deal days before using these sales -daily limits apply too​
Sales discounts for things like first time customer (20%) are the worst I've seen.
Curaleaf​
BEGINNING JANUARY 2, DELIVERY SERVICES WILL BE FREE FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $100. Minimum order to receive delivery is $50. A Delivery surcharge of $20 will be applied to orders of $50-$99.

Order amounts displayed are net totals after discounts and promotions are applied.

50% OFF EVERYTHING

Welcome 2023 $23 Deals:
BlueKudu Chocolates Two for $23
Select Classic Bites Two for $23
Select Nano Bites Two for $23​
1/3
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics​
Fluent​
50% off all carts and flower, 40% off whole flower, daily doorbuster $16 8ths, $20 Agave and $25 .5g black carts/drops​
1/3
55+ get 20% off each weekend​
Stackable 5% on in-store promotions​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
40% off sativa flower; cartridges, syringes, and RSO, excluding MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Sungrown Last Resort™ Flower, and half-ounce Littles™​
1/4
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
50% off storewide, 30% off vape carts, $45 ground, and $155 baller Buckets - $48 1g Live Rosin​
1/3
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
50% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE
Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
Later Days 8ths $20​
If you haven't used all your 50% off visits this could be an opportunity to get Later Days ounces for $80​
$20 .5g Distillate Cartridges
$25 Lost & Kynd Whole Flower Eighths
$30 Haze .5g Live Resin Cartridges
$35 Haze 1g Concentrates - SOME LIVE OPTIONS 1G $27.50
$50 Haze 1g Live Resin Cartridges
40% Off 1g Distillate Cartridges | Syringes | Edibles​
1/3
Promotion excludes all Later Days Flower, all Smalls, Pre-rolls, Accessories and Devices.​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits! ALL SALE ITEMS EXCLUDED-Reg. Price items only​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
Medmen (Sunburn)​
10% off $150, 15% off $200, 20% off $250, 25% off $350, 30% off $450 -​
Select $30 8ths​
MUV​
30% off purchases of $150!
25% off purchases of $100!
35% off purchases of $200 or more!
1/4
New Permanent Pricing: Savvy: $25 8ths, $45 quarters, $80 halves​
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday and Seniors 55+ 30% off Sundays​

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday 01/03 (List 2):

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #2 (#1 is above in another post)
Sales for Tuesday, 01/03/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$25 SELECT PREMIUM FLOWER: SUNSET SHERBERT & TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP
30% OFF ALL OTHER PREMIUM FLOWER

$18 SELECT TOP FLOWER: PURPLE PUNCH & JACK HERER
50% OFF ALL OTHER TOP FLOWER

$12 SELECT SPECIAL FLOWER: REBEL SOUR & ITALIAN ICE
60% OFF ALL OTHER SPECIAL FLOWER

4 FOR $100 POPCORN FLOWER​
1/9
30% OFF ALL
Terp Sap, Cartridges, Disposables, Trim, Kief, Pre-Rolls, 5 Pack Minis, Tinctures, AND Topicals!​
1/9
Sunnyside​
2 Supply 7g smalls for $99 || 25% off One Plant 1g concentrates || Cresco LLR .5g carts - 1 for $49, 3 for $120 || select One Plant 8ths for $30 || Sunnyside Chews/Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80 || Whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60​
Surterra​
Take 50% off
All Edibles
Tinctures
Select Florida Dep Flower
Excludes Premium Indoor Flower.

Float Vape Carts
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Float Kief​
1/3
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
Veteran / financial hardship - stack these discounts for up to 35% on the 1st and 15th of each month​
Excludes accessories. Can be combined with Loyalty Rewards.​
Financial Hardship - 20% off everyday - If you qualify for SNAP, SSDI or SSI​
Excludes accessories - not stackable​
The Flowery​
Select 1g T3 Live Rosin $50​
Trulieve​
2 for $30 minis

Buy 2, Get 1 Free Edibles​
1/3
Two 1g TruPODs for $110

Two 1g Vapes for $70

Two 1g non-CDT TruClear for $70​
1/3
Roll One - $20 an 8th​
CONCENTRATES - SELECT WAX, SHATTER, CRUMBL NEW EVERYDAY PRICING $35 for 1g​
Couldn't find any​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
New discounts for first-time patients.
50% Off Your First Purchase
40% Off Any Purchase of $175+
30% Off Any Purchase for $150+​
Promotions exclude Ground and Clearance​
VidaCann​
50% Off Select Syringes - Durban Poison, Margalope, King Dosi, Trichopath, Dough Lato, Breath Mintz, Duct Tape; $5 Pre-Rolls - All; Flower - (T1) $25, (T2) $19, (TO/SB) $35; $10 Tier 2 Mac 1 Flower Jars; BOGO All Edibles and Tablets; $30 Vapes - Bubble Bath, Dough Lato, Duct Tape, Glueball, Mandarin Cookies, White Wedding, Purple Urkle, High Society, Durban Poison, Strawberry Cough and Miami Splice 1:1; BOGO Tikun Midnight Vapes; BOGO VC Tinctures; 40% Off Topical Creams; B1G2 5mg Nano Tinctures;​
1/3
NEW VidaCann App - receive a FREE PRE_ROLL for downloading/registering.​
Starting 11/1 communications will go exclusively throught the app unless you sign up for daily promotions emails​

AJS

Calm Consistency
In my quest to utilize the deepest discounts available brought to light by @His_Highness, I've lost sight of what was truly important, finding the dankest weed.

I've been searching far and wide, moving from dispensary to dispensary, looking for the consistency and quality I crave.
Ending up at SunnySide, I enjoyed the variety, but was left with something to be desired.

Was it the flavor? Was it the cost? What was I missing...

I needed something new ... I needed something fresh .... I needed GrowHealthy.

I hit the web, reading the terpenes, practically tasting the description.
I knew what I wanted, I knew what had to be done.

I packed up my bags, took a deep breath, and got ready for the grueling 25 minute journey to the nearest GrowHealthy.
Darkness. Construction. Traffic. Nothing was getting in my way.

I arrive with some Kendrick Lamar playing in the car. I was ready.
I stepped into a bright, well lit scenery filled with laughs and smiles.

After some communication, some sights, and some smells, my choice was made.

I had pushed the limits of discount stacking potential. 40% off, stacked with 75 off 150.
I received 5 eighths for $75 of some of the best quality flower I've found.

I breathe a sigh of relief

Quick review

I got three Queso Perro's as those are always fantastic. As always, smells great, looks great. Very bright green buds, almost white.
9/10 on looks/smell.

I got one Neon Groove, which appears to be a newer strain of theirs, derived from some of their popular sister strains.
A mix of greens, purple tips, orange hairs, and bright yellow kief, leaves this as one of the best looking buds I've received in Florida. 10/10.

I got one 99 Problems (not White 99, uses Stardawg instead). Very purple, would be considered "purp" back in the day.
Buds are crispy, but looks decent. Smell is surprisingly still good despite the dryer nugs, and not that typical soil smell I'd get from crispy nugs. 7/10

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 01/04 (List 1):

Sales for Wednesday, 01/04/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Didn't find any sales other than group discounts like veterans and first time for 20%
Sales discounts for things like first time customer (20%) are the worst I've seen.
Curaleaf​
50% OFF ALL Flower & Vape Carts
40% OFF All Other Products​
1/5
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics​
Fluent​
50% off all carts and flower, 40% off whole flower, $20 Agave and Select carts $20 to $25 .5g​
1/4
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
40% off sativa flower; cartridges, syringes, and RSO, excluding MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Sungrown Last Resort™ Flower, and half-ounce Littles™​
1/4
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
50% off storewide, 30% off vape carts, $45 ground, $5 pre-rolls, and $155 baller buckets​
1/4
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
Later Days 8ths $20​
If you haven't used all your 50% off visits this could be an opportunity to get Later Days ounces for $80​
$30 Haze .5g Live Resin Cartridges
$35 Haze 1g Concentrates - SOME LIVE OPTIONS 1G $27.50
$50 Haze 1g Live Resin Cartridges
40% Off 1g Distillate Cartridges | Syringes | Edibles​
1/4
Promotion excludes all Later Days Flower, all Smalls, Pre-rolls, Accessories and Devices.​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits! ALL SALE ITEMS EXCLUDED-Reg. Price items only​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Select $30 8ths and any 5 1g pre-rolls $40​
MUV​
30% off purchases of $150!
25% off purchases of $100!
35% off purchases of $200 or more!
1/4

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 01/04 (List 2):

Sales for Wednesday, 01/04/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​

1/9
30% OFF ALL
Terp Sap, Cartridges, Disposables, Trim, Kief, Pre-Rolls, 5 Pack Minis, Tinctures, AND Topicals!​
1/9
Sunnyside​
2 Supply 7g smalls for $99 || 25% off One Plant 1g concentrates || Cresco LLR .5g carts - 1 for $49, 3 for $120 || select One Plant 8ths for $30 || Sunnyside Chews/Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80 || Whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!

All Float Cartridges
Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Heights Chocolate
Excludes all other Edibles.

Float Kief​
1/4
Veteran / financial hardship - stack these discounts for up to 35% on the 1st and 15th of each month​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Roll One™ Pre-Rolls
$5 (Was $7)

3.5g Flower
$20 (Was $48-$53)

Consumption | Hybrid
19.05%-22.68% THC

Sophistafunk by binske™ | Hybrid
18.02%-22.38% THC

Rebel Sour 2.0 | Sativa-Dominant Hybrid
19.08%-23.43% THC

Freezer Burn | Hybrid
19.08%-21.24% THC​
1/5
Bundle Up, Save Up to 50%
1g TruPODs
$45 (Was $94)

1g Non-CDT TruClear
$35 (Was $60)

1g Vapes
$35 (Was $70)​
1/5
Roll One - $20 an 8th AND $15 | 3.5g Ground
Bubba Kush | Indica
Sugr Ckies | Hybrid
Earthquake | Sativa

$25 | 7g Ground
Hawaiian King | Hybrid
Sour Bomb | Hybrid
Ckie Crmbz | Hybrid
Crossfire | Hybrid
Space Riot | Hybrid
Wave Breaker| Hybrid​
.5g Vapes for $35
Trulieve's Vape Pen Cartridge .5G contains a half gram of Cannabis Oil extract concentrate. Trulieve's Botanical Vape Carts are tailor-made to help unlock the world of cannabis for those new to it and expand it for those that are experienced.

Strawberry Tangie | Sativa

Blue Crush | Indica

Presidential Kush | Indica

Green Dream | Hybrid

Dogwalker OG | Hybrid​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
B2G1 Free Vapes
+ $10 Mac1 (H2) Flower Jars​
1/4
Starting 11/1 communications will go exclusively throught the app unless you sign up for daily promotions emails​

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 01/05 (List 1):

Sales for Thursday, 01/05/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Didn't find any sales other than group discounts like veterans and first time for 20%
Curaleaf​
50% OFF ALL Flower & Vape Carts
40% OFF All Other Products​
1/5
Fluent​
50% off all carts and flower, 40% off whole flower, $20 Agave and Select carts $20 to $25 .5g​
1/5
Grow Healthy​
4-for-$84 deals occur on Thursdays only. Patients who order for delivery on Thursday will qualify for the 4-for-$84 deal even if their order is delivered on a different day. Items that qualify for the 4-for-$84 deal include Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, GrowHealthy Cartridges, Frūtful Cartridges, Syringes, RSO, and Tinctures. Excluded items included Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Half-Ounce Littles™ Eighths, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, MPX™ Live Rosin Jars, GrowHealthy Kief™, and topicals.​
1/5
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
WALK INS 40% off storewide, 20% off vape carts, 50% off Baller Buckets, $5 Pre Rolls

ONLINE ORDERS ONLY: 3.5-gram flower $20, 7-gram minis $25, 50% off concentrates, $5 pre-rolls and 30% off vape carts - Live Rosin 1g $40​
1/5
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Doorbusters till 1pm - $25 Entourage 1g Tahoe OG, $15 Kynd Tangarang​
Later Days 8ths $20​
$35 1g Distillate Cartridges & Syringes​
1/5
Medmen (Sunburn)​
MUV​
25% OFF SWEET SUPPLY: Offer valid January 5 - 31​
1/31

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 01/05 (List 2):

Sales for Thursday, 01/05/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​

1/9
30% OFF ALL
1/9
Sunnyside​
2 Supply 7g smalls for $99 || 25% off One Plant 1g concentrates || Cresco LLR .5g carts - 1 for $49, 3 for $120 || select One Plant 8ths for $30 || Sunnyside Chews/Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80 || Whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60, $10 off new Supply Syringes $65​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!

Float Pre-Rolls
Float Vape Carts
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Heights Chocolate

Float Kief
PLUS
$40 Indoor Premium Flower​
1/5
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Roll One™ Pre-Rolls
$5 (Was $7)

3.5g Flower
$20 (Was $48-$53)

Consumption | Hybrid
19.05%-22.68% THC

Sophistafunk by binske™ | Hybrid
18.02%-22.38% THC

Rebel Sour 2.0 | Sativa-Dominant Hybrid
19.08%-23.43% THC

Freezer Burn | Hybrid
19.08%-21.24% THC​
1/5
Bundle Up, Save Up to 50%
1g TruPODs
$45 (Was $94)

1g Non-CDT TruClear
$35 (Was $60)

1g Vapes
$35 (Was $70)​
1/5
Roll One - $20 an 8th AND $15 | 3.5g Ground
Bubba Kush | Indica
Sugr Ckies | Hybrid
Earthquake | Sativa

$25 | 7g Ground
Hawaiian King | Hybrid
Sour Bomb | Hybrid
Ckie Crmbz | Hybrid
Crossfire | Hybrid
Space Riot | Hybrid
Wave Breaker| Hybrid​
VidaCann​
Spend $100, Get $30 Off | Spend $150, Get $65 Off | Spend $200, Get $90 Off
+ $10 Mac1 (H2) Flower Jars
Offers Cannot be Combined​
1/5

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
It looks like MUV is stepping up their game, cheaper prices and more selection:

• Permanent price drop for the Savvy brand, which has several strains that are very under-priced IMO.
  • Just added a new "brand" called Sweet Supply slotted in between Savvy and the MUV branded flower.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Permanent price drop for the Savvy brand, which has several strains that are very under-priced IMO.
I did notice this too! $45 for 7g undiscounted is an absolute fantastic deal if the quality stays relatively MUV quality. Haven't tried their Savvy line yet tho so can't say.

Just added a new "brand" called Sweet Supply slotted in between Savvy and the MUV branded flower
Guess that's replacing T2 and Savvy replaced T3

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 01/06 (List 1):

Sales for Friday, 01/06/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy a Single or Multi-Joint - get one for 50% off || Buy any 8th and get Gary Payton Smedium for 50% off || LCxJFG 8th $10 off.1/6
Curaleaf​
50% OFF Flower, 40% OFF The Rest of the Store (Excluding Tier 3). Select Strains (Modified Muffins, Lady Madonna, Cinderella XX) regularly $50, $35 Tier 3 jars. Shatter Concentrate 1g, Ice Cream Haze for $32, regularly $65. 0.3g Fresh Vape Carts, all strains for $15 each, regularly $30.​
1/9
Grand Opening: All Products are 55% OFF All Day at
Tallahassee – West Tennessee Street only! 9am to 3pm $5.50 Pre-rolls || 3pm to close 5 for $55! Stock Up on flavor
with any 5 packs of 100mg Edibles for $55!
1/6
Fluent​
50% off all whole flower, carts and drops, Daily Doorbuster $5 Pre-filled pipes, $20 Agave Nectar, $20 select .5g Mood carts, $25 Select .5g Black Carts​
1/6
NOTE: The web page has differing sales description (40% Off Whole Flower differs from listed 50% off all whole flower​
Grow Healthy​
Buy 2, Get 1 Free Glow Up Regular Flower Eighths excluding Littles™ and Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower​
1/6
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
50% off storewide including baller buckets, 30% off vape carts, and $45 ground! 1g Live Rosin $40​
1/6
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Doorbuster Deals 9am-1pm today: $15 Lost In Translation Bubble Bath #70

1/9
Promotion excludes Haze, Later Days Flower 8ths, all Smalls, Pre-rolls, Accessories and Devices.​
Later Days 8ths $20​
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
MUV​
1/31
25% OFF EVERYTHING​
1/8
Excludes Puffco Products, and MÜV Merchandise​
Seniors 55+ 10% off - Not stackable​

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 01/06 (List 2):

Sales for Friday, 01/06/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​

1/9
30% OFF ALL
1/9
Sunnyside​
2 Supply 7g smalls for $99 || 25% off One Plant 1g concentrates || Cresco LLR .5g carts - 1 for $49, 3 for $120 || select One Plant 8ths for $30 || Sunnyside Chews/Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80 || Whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60, $10 off new Supply Syringes $65​
Surterra​
Premium Indoor Flower
Now $40! - Excludes Florida Dep Flower, Ground Flower, and pre-rolls

50% off Select Products:
Float Vape Carts

Float Kief
Heights Chocolate
40% off Everything Else
Select Flower | Concentrates | Edibles | Vapes | Accessories & More

Excludes Premium Indoor Flower, Float Vape Carts and Float Kief.​
1/6
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Save 30% on Flower, Tinctures & Capsules
3.5g Flower
30% Off

Tinctures and Capsules
30% Off

1g Pre-Rolls
3 for $25​
1/8
Fri-Sun Promo: Offer is valid 1/6/2023 - 1/8/2023 in Florida locations only. Orders must be picked up by end of day on 1/8/2023 to qualify, store hours may vary‌. ‌‌‌For delivery orders, orders must be placed by 1/8/2023 to qualify for savings. Discount taken on lowest priced item. Excludes Cultivar, Khalifa Kush, Connected, Alien Labs, and Trekkers.​
Up to 50% OFF on Vapes, TruClear & TruPODs
Go beyond your flower rec and discover the love of oil. Pure, discreet products, now at half the price.

1g TruPODS
$47 (Was $94)

1g Non-CDT TruClear
$30 (Was $60)

1g Non-CDT Vapes
$35 (Was $70)

.5g Non-CDT Vapes
$20 (Was $35)​
1/8
Fri-Sun Promo: Offer is valid 1/6/2023 - 1/8/2023 in Florida locations only. Orders must be picked up by end of day on 1/8/2023 to qualify, store hours may vary‌. ‌‌‌For delivery orders, orders must be placed by 1/8/2023 to qualify for savings. Discount taken on lowest priced item. Excludes Cultivar, Khalifa Kush, Connected, Alien Labs, and Trekkers.​
Binski select strains for $20​
ROLL ONE FOR THE WEEKEND - $20 3.5g Flower
Bubba Kush | Indica
Cherry Punch | Hybrid

$7 1g Pre-Rolls
Supernova | Hybrid
Cherry Punch | Hybrid
Bubba Kush | Indica
9lb Hammer | Indica
Skywalker OG | Indica​
VidaCann​
BOGO VidaCann Brand Indica Products
+ $10 Mac1 (H2) Flower Jars​
1/6

His_Highness

Just in....GROWHEALTHY HAPPY HOUR....save a STACKABLE 10% off when you pick up IN-STORE 4pm to 8:30pm. Discount only applies if orders are picked up 4pm to 8:30pm 1/6/2023.

Orders placed on www.growhealthy.com during this time do not qualify for the discount unless the order is picked up in store between 4PM EST to 8:30PM EST on 01/06/2023

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday 01/07 (List 1):

Sales for Saturday, 01/07/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy a Single or Multi-Joint - get one for 50% off || Buy any 8th and get Gary Payton Smedium for 50% off || LCxJFG 8th $10 off.1/7
Curaleaf​
50% OFF ALL Flower (excludes Tier 3 Flower)
40% OFF All Other Products

Select Strains 3.5g Tier 3 Flower $35: Lady Madonna, Cinderella XX & Modified Muffins
Ice Cream Haze 1g Shatter $32
Select Fresh 0.3g Vape Carts $15​
1/9
Fluent​
50% off all whole flower, carts and drops, Daily Doorbuster $5 Pre-filled pipes, $20 Agave Nectar, $20 select .5g Mood carts, $25 Select .5g Black Carts​
1/7
NOTE: The web page has differing sales description (40% Off Whole Flower differs from listed 50% off all whole flower​
Grow Healthy​
Spend $100, Save $20
Spend $125, Save $40
Spend $150, Save $50
APPLIES TO EVERYTHING!!!​
1/7
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
50% off storewide including baller buckets, 30% off vape carts, and $45 ground! 1g Live Rosin $40​
1/7
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Doorbuster Deals 9am-1pm today: $15 Lost In Translation Temptation F2

1/9
Promotion excludes Haze, Later Days Flower 8ths, all Smalls, Pre-rolls, Accessories and Devices.​
Later Days 8ths $20​
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Select $30 8ths and any 5 1g pre-rolls $40 and Any 4 Decoy Chews $60​
MUV​
1/31
25% OFF EVERYTHING​
1/8

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday 01/07 (List 2):

Sales for Saturday, 01/07/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​

1/9
30% OFF ALL
1/9
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!

Vapes Pens
Float Vape Carts

Heights Chocolate

Float Kief​
1/7
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
3.5g Flower
30% Off

Tinctures and Capsules
30% Off

1g Pre-Rolls
3 for $25​
1/8
Go beyond your flower rec and discover the love of oil. Pure, discreet products, now at half the price.

1g TruPODS
$47 (Was $94)

1g Non-CDT TruClear
$30 (Was $60)

1g Non-CDT Vapes
$35 (Was $70)

.5g Non-CDT Vapes
$20 (Was $35)​
1/8
ROLL ONE $14 (At my location) to $20 3.5g 30% off Sativa Favorites - Dream N Sour AND Truflower 8ths of Field Trip, Mimosa, Earthquake, Pnapple Upside Dwn Cake, Super Lemon Haze - Some Binske brand for $20​
1/8
1/8/2023 is for 30% off​
VidaCann​
BOGO VidaCann Hybrid And Sativa Vapes
+ B3G3 Pre-Rolls​
1/7

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 01/08 (List 1):

Sales for Sunday, 01/08/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy a Single or Multi-Joint - get one for 50% off || Buy any 8th and get Gary Payton Smedium for 50% off || LCxJFG 8th $10 off.1/8
Curaleaf​

Select Strains 3.5g Tier 3 Flower $35: Lady Madonna, Cinderella XX & Modified Muffins
1/9
Fluent​
50% off carts and drops, 40% off ALL whole flower. Daily Doorbuster $5 Pre-filled pipes, $16 Lemon Skunk 8ths, $20 Agave Nectar, $20 select .5g Mood carts, $25 Select .5g Black Carts​
1/8
Grow Healthy​
Spend $100, Save $20
Spend $125, Save $40
Spend $150, Save $50
APPLIES TO EVERYTHING!!!​
1/8
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
1/8
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Doorbuster Deals open to1pm: $15 Lost In Translation Bubble Bath#70 & Temptation F2, Kynd The Tangarang

1/9
Promotion excludes all Later Days Flower, all Smalls, Pre-rolls, Accessories and Devices​
Later Days 8ths $20​
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
MUV​
1/31
25% OFF EVERYTHING​
1/8

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 01/08 (List 2):

Sales for Sunday, 01/08/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​

1/9
30% OFF ALL
1/9
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Premium Indoor Flower
Now $40! Excludes Florida Dep Flower, Ground Flower, and pre-rolls.

50% off Select Products:
Float Vape Carts

Float Kief
Heights Chocolate
40% off Everything Else
Select Flower | Concentrates | Edibles | Vapes | Accessories & More

Excludes Premium Indoor Flower, Float Vape Carts and Float Kief.​
1/8
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
3.5g Flower
30% Off

Tinctures and Capsules
30% Off

1g Pre-Rolls
3 for $25​
1/8

1g TruPODS
$47 (Was $94)

1g Non-CDT TruClear
$30 (Was $60)

1g Non-CDT Vapes
$35 (Was $70)

.5g Non-CDT Vapes
$20 (Was $35)​
1/8
ROLL ONE $20 8th, Some Binske $20 8th,​
1/8
1/8/2023 is for 30% off​
VidaCann​
Sativa Sunday! 🌻
40% Off All VidaCann Brand Sativa Products​
1/8

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 01/09 (List 1):

Sales for Monday, 01/09/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy a Single or Multi-Joint - get one for 50% off || Buy any 8th and get Gary Payton Smedium for 50% off || LCxJFG 8th $10 off. CHECK MENU for special pricing. (Pricey IMO)1/9
Curaleaf​

1/9
Fluent​
50% off carts and drops, 40% off ALL whole flower. Daily Doorbuster $5 Pre-filled pipes, $16 Lemon Skunk 8ths, $20 Agave Nectar, $20 select .5g Mood carts, $25 Select .5g Black Carts​
1/9
Grow Healthy​
35% OFF
Distillate Syringes & Cartridges​
1/10
excluding MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
ONLY ORDERS: $20 3.5-gram flower, $25 7-gram minis, 50% off concentrates, edible and pre-rolls and 30% off vape carts!

WALK-INS: 40% Off Flower & Concentrates and 20% Off Vape Carts! 1g Live Rosin $40​
1/9
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Doorbuster Deals open to1pm: $15 Lost In Translation Bubble Bath#70 & Temptation F2, Kynd The Tangarang

1/9
Promotion excludes all Later Days Flower, all Smalls, Pre-rolls, Accessories and Devices​
Later Days 8ths $20​
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
MUV​
1/31
Buy 2 products, get 20% off!
Buy 5 products, get 30% off!
Buy 3 products, get 25% off!​
1/10

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 01/09 (List 2):

Sales for Monday, 01/09/2023
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​

1/9
30% OFF ALL
1/9
Sunnyside​
One Plant 8ths - 2 for $70, 3 for $90, 4 for $100 || $25 One Plant Pancakez 8ths || Cresco Budder, Sugar, Sauce 1G 1 for $60, 3 for $159 || .5g Cresco LLR carts: 1 for $45, 3 for $120 || 1g One Plant whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60 || Sunnyside Chews and Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80 || $10 off new Supply Syringes​
Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!

Tinctures
Float Vape Carts

Coral Reefer Chews

Float Kief​
1/9
The Flowery​
Didn't find any sales​
Trulieve​
$15 3.5g minis
Reg. $27 - $30

$25 3.5g Flower Reg. $43

$30 3.5g Flower Reg. $48

$35 3.5g Flower Reg. $53

25% Off RSO & Tinctures​
1/10
50% Off TruPods, TruClear, & Vapes - Enjoy your favorites at half price!

$47 1g TruPODs

$35 1g Vape Cartridges

$30 1g TruClear

$17.50 .5g Vape Cartridges​
1/10
*Excludes CDT, Colors and Cultivar​
Mini Buds, Big Relief. All for $15.

Blue Fin by Black Tuna | Sativa | THC | 20.01%

Binske Stone Crab Haze | Sativa | THC 18.32%

Super Lemon Haze | Sativa | THC 17.97%

Better Biscuits| Hybrid | THC 20.19%

Cake Face | Hybrid | 19.81 -25.98%

Ghost Train Haze | Sativa | THC 18.61 - 23.51%

Miracle Glue | Indica | 18.09%

Fruitopia | Indica | 16.65 - 17.83%

MemberBerry | Hybrid | 17.49 - 2018%

Officer Orange | Hybrid | 17.02%​
1/9
ROLL ONE $20 8th, Some Binske $20 8th,​
VidaCann​
BOGO Mix-N-Match Select Syringes
BOGO Mix-n-Match Margalope, Tropicanna Haze, Or, Dough Lato, Breath Mintz, Cream Cookiez, Trichopath Syringes​
1/9

AJS

Calm Consistency
I finally got around to creating a little Google Sheets of strains that I want to remember as being solid hitters.
Broken up by dispensary and Flower/Concentrate.

It could probably be better organized.

For now, I have it set to only be able to view / comment.

A few options.
I could leave it open for anyone to edit, any concerns with that?
I could leave it open for anyone who I grant access to edit (may be annoying waiting for approval to be let in?)
I could leave it open for comments, and I'll add the strains upon request and have anyone add comments for each strain with their experience.

Any thoughts on how to navigate this?

I think the comment aspect is pretty cool, as people can comment their thoughts on the dispensary or the particular strain.

Top Bottom