• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
CONTINUE TO CHECK YOUR DISPENSARY'S DELIVERY and STORE HOURS - DISPENSARY'S HAVE CANCELLED AND POSTPONED ORDERS and MAY HAVE DIFFERENT STORE HOURS.

Interesting sales in RED-Buyer beware-check the reviews.
Sales listing #2 (#1 is above in another post)

Sales for Sunday, 10/02
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
10/1 – 10/5:
30% OFF ALL FLOWER
• INCLUDES PM, TP, SP & PC
40% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
• INCLUDES ALL CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TERP SAP, TRIM, KIEF,PRE-ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURE AND TOPICALS
Thursday, 10/6 – Sunday, 10/9:
CTV FLOWER
40% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
• INCLUDES ALL CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TERP SAP, TRIM, KIEF, PRE-ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURE AND TOPICALS
*70% OFF Select Apparel continues through 10/30​
10/01 to 10/09
Buy 3+ Save 25% - Topicals & Tinctures
Buy 2 Save 20% - Topicals & Tinctures
Buy 3+ Save 25% - Terp Sap
Buy 3+ Save 25% - Vapes
Buy 2 Save 20% - Trim
Buy 2 Save 20% - Extracts
Buy 2 Save 20% - Vapes​
Sunnyside​
40% off 3 or more One Plant 8ths. || 30% off One Plant 1g Live Rosin concentrates, Live THCa, One Plant .5g Live Rosin carts and Supply carts. || Mix and Match: Cresco Live Budder & Sugar 1g for $60, 2 for $120, 3 for $150 || $20 8ths (while supplies last). || Sunnyside* Chews are 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. || 5 Whole Flower Pre-Rolls for $60. || 1 Cresco Liquid Live Resin (LLR) 0.5g for $45, 2 for $90, & 3 for $120.​
Surterra​
40% off everything and 2X points​
10/2
40% off Excludes Premium Indoor Flower, Heights Chocolate, and Float Vape Carts​
Premium Indoor Flower $35​
10/2
Excludes Greenhouse flower, ground flower, chillums, and pre-rolls​
50% off Full Spectrum vapes​
10/3
Excludes batteries and all other vape product​
50% off Float Carts​
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products​
50% off Heights Chocolate​
Excludes other edibles​
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
Veteran / financial hardship - stack these discounts for up to 35% on the 1st and 15th of each month​
Excludes accessories. Can be combined with Loyalty Rewards.​
Financial Hardship - 20% off everyday - If you qualify for SNAP, SSDI or SSI​
Excludes accessories - not stackable​
The Flowery​
No sales today​
Trulieve​
Minis 3 for $50​
10/2
Select 1g Pre-rolls $7 and $10​
25% off Blue River​
10/2
NEW MUSE Liquid Live Resin and Live Sauz $45​
8ths of Ground flower for $15 AND 7g ground flower $25, Sweet Talk Gummy Bites $5, Sweet Talk Chocolate Bars $15​
Roll One Brand quality indoor flower 8ths $20
High THC % and 2%+ Terps on some​
NEW Delivery Rules - $15 fee, Free if order is $200+, Free to patients 65+​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Sativa Sunday
+ 40% Off All VidaCann Sativa Products​
10/2
*Excludes RSO​

His_Highness,

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I was kinda pissed last night went I went to TL to restock on budders...I bought them out, only 3 indica (2 were same strain) and 3 sativa (again, 2 were the same strain), zero hybrid. Luckily there's another TL less than a mile away (weird right?) and I was able to get 3 hybrid budders of differing strains. Now the reason I was kinda pissed is the the 1st TL has printouts of their inventory on the counter, and there was a very long list of budders, which they didn't really have...cool they do the list since the other one doesn't. I did have a first, the 2nd TL I went to the clerk actually opened the bottom of each hybrid box to show me what it looked like, no place EVER has done that, I didn't even ask, she just did it!

@ufcfan94 is on the money with that comment!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I did have a first, the 2nd TL I went to the clerk actually opened the bottom of each hybrid box to show me what it looked like, no place EVER has done that, I didn't even ask, she just did it!
Whenever I hype my excitement about something, they often crack it open for me. Had Truelieve do that with my budders and a few other places as well, especially GrowHealthy.

@ufcfan94 I had the exact same thought :lol:

His_Highness

CONTINUE TO CHECK YOUR DISPENSARY'S DELIVERY and STORE HOURS - DISPENSARY'S HAVE CANCELLED AND POSTPONED ORDERS and MAY HAVE DIFFERENT STORE HOURS.

Sales listing #1 (#2 follows in another post)

Sales for Monday, 10/03
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
40% OFF* The Entire Store.​
10/4
$18 flower but I've never had good flower here - anyone else?​
Students with ID Save 10% Extra on current promo-Tuesdays and Thursdays​
Fluent​
50% off dash pens, red line carts, select black carts, moods carts, whole flower, and more * 40% off Agave Nectar, RSO, Plus Select Black Carts, Moods carts, whole flower * 30% off everything else​
Wear your sport team's gear and get $7 when you spend $70+ (Stackable)​
2/12
55+ 20% off Saturday and Sunday​
Stackable 5% with in-store promos​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
$15 CREAMY CLOVE & APPLE APERITIF FLOWER - ENDS AT 4PM TODAY
10/3
This promotion can be used in combination with the $75 off $150 offer available for second-time patients on qualifying orders of $150 or more after all discounts are applied​
50% OFF CARTRIDGES & SYRINGES​
10/4
This promotion can be used in combination with the $75 off $150 offer available for second-time patients on qualifying orders of $150 or more after all discounts are applied.​
10% stackable discount on all orders picked up in store this weekend who donate a minimum of $10 to Hurricane Ian Disaster Relief Fund - donate to a 501© organization and bring proof​
Excludes Creamy Clove and Apple Aperitif flower, merch or accessories​
Fresh Picks up to 50% off on SELECT products​
HT​
🔥Select 3.5G's $15!! / Select 7G's $25!! / $45 Ground Flower!! / 30% Off Concentrates and Accessories!!🔥
10/3Have gotten some bad reviews on their flower but for $15 maybe worth a try?
Liberty​
40% off almost Everything • PLUS $10 Later Days Runtz S1 Whole Flower & Smalls
Excludes Devices and Accessories​
$20 Later Days Eighths All Day Everyday! - (Other 8ths at $12)
Lost in Translation flower - starting at $24​
Unique strains, bold flavors, amazing aromas and powerful effects.​
*Same-day delivery: Broward, Charlotte, Collier, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Palm Beach, Pasco, and Pinellas Counties. To Order: 1) Select delivery below. 2) Enter your zip. 3) Order by 10am (weekends excluded). 4) $50 minimum order​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app! Note, voucher may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Rewards Wallet.​
Visit MÜV will receive a punch card that grants savings at MÜV:
1st Punch – 20% || 2nd Punch – 25% || 3rd Punch – 30% off || 4th Punch – 35% off || 5th Punch – 40% off || Each completed card in the month of October, we’re donating to the Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Foundation. You save, we donate – it's a win-win for all!​
B2G2 Concentrates! Discount calculated at pick-up or delivery.​
10/4
Savvy Savings 8ths for $25 and Quarters for $45​
10/31
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday​

His_Highness

Sales for Monday, 10/03
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
10/1 – 10/5:
30% OFF ALL FLOWER
40% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
• INCLUDES ALL CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TERP SAP, TRIM, KIEF,PRE-ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURE AND TOPICALS
CTV FLOWER
40% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
• INCLUDES ALL CARTRIDGES, DISPOSABLES, TERP SAP, TRIM, KIEF, PRE-ROLLS, 5PK MINIS, TINCTURE AND TOPICALS
10/01 to 10/09
Buy 3+ Save 25% - Vapes
Buy 2 Save 20% - Trim
Buy 2 Save 20% - Vapes​
Sunnyside​
. 2 One Plant 8ths for $70, 3 for $90.
. 1g One Plant Live Rosin concentrates for $140, 3 for $198.
. $30 select One Plant 8ths (while supplies last).
. 5 Whole Flower pre-rolls for $60.
. 3 Live THCa One Plant Sand for $180.
. Sunnyside* Chews are 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80.
. Buy 2 Supply carts, get one free.​
Surterra​
50% off Float Vape Carts​
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products​
50% off Full Spectrum vapes​
10/3
50% off ALL Chews​
10/7
Veteran / financial hardship - stack these discounts for up to 35% on the 1st and 15th of each month​
The Flowery​
No meaningful sales today​
Trulieve​
Minis 3 for $50​
30% off Trupods (Excludes CDT and Cultivar), $50 1g Vapes, $25 .5g vapes,​
10/6
8ths of Ground flower for $15 AND 7g ground flower $25, Sweet Talk Gummy Bites $5, Sweet Talk Chocolate Bars $15​
Roll One Brand quality indoor flower 8ths $20 AND 8ths of ground for $15
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Buy 2 Tikun Olam Products,
Get 2 VidaCann Products Free​
10/3

AJS

Calm Consistency
Anyone tried this? Wonder how LHS "Lost in Translation" compares at just $1 less.

Edit:
Decided to try some Lost in Translation flower from LHS. This was the only one in stock, and was discounted down to $24.
There was another in stock technically but not on the website. In store it was under "not on website, low stock items", but was $40. Opted for the Bagel #2 for $24 instead.

Opening it up, wasn't immediately impressed as the nugs are a bit small and the smell is a bit standard for LHS (which isn't a bad smell, just familiar).

Upon closer inspection, I will say every nug in the container feels much fresher than standard dispensary bud. They are soft and fluffy, and not anything like the typical LHS condensed rocks. Breaking it up, the smell on the inside is great. The typical sweet smell you get from LHS buds, but with some nice cheese when agitated.

The bag appeal is a slight disappointment, but overall I'm impressed on the smell, texture, and quality of the buds themselves.
Really excited to vape this stuff. And for being the last one available, I assume it's the least desired. We'll see how the others pan out when they're back in stock and I need to reup.

Still need to try "Kynd" bud by LHS, as that was also $24, but I feel like It'll be that typical rocky LHS bud.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Anyone tried this? Wonder how LHS "Lost in Translation" compares at just $1 less.

Edit:
Decided to try some Lost in Translation flower from LHS. This was the only one in stock, and was discounted down to $24.
There was another in stock technically but not on the website. In store it was under "not on website, low stock items", but was $40. Opted for the Bagel #2 for $24 instead.

Opening it up, wasn't immediately impressed as the nugs are a bit small and the smell is a bit standard for LHS (which isn't a bad smell, just familiar).

Upon closer inspection, I will say every nug in the container feels much fresher than standard dispensary bud. They are soft and fluffy, and not anything like the typical LHS condensed rocks. Breaking it up, the smell on the inside is great. The typical sweet smell you get from LHS buds, but with some nice cheese when agitated.

The bag appeal is a slight disappointment, but overall I'm impressed on the smell, texture, and quality of the buds themselves.
Really excited to vape this stuff. And for being the last one available, I assume it's the least desired. We'll see how the others pan out when they're back in stock and I need to reup.

Still need to try "Kynd" bud by LHS, as that was also $24, but I feel like It'll be that typical rocky LHS bud.
Revisiting this, I'm very excited to keep trying this and checking out the other strains.

I've only done a few sessions so far, but it vapes great. The flavor is great, and it holds through the whole bowl and hasn't given me any sort of dark abv taste. I'm getting a lot of hits out of it, with nice vapor production, although it's making me cough a bit more than usual.

I think the fact I'm getting so many hits and the flavor is holding for so long, this is probably pretty resinous bud, which could be leading to the extra coughing too (I think more resin leads to a bit heavier of vapor). It's not a scratchy cough, but more so a big hit cough sooner than expected.
(will see if this all continues as I keep trying it)

Effects are great and strong.

I am just so pleased so far. I've only tried it from the Nano XL, will have to give it a run through the Herborizer to see how it holds up to a stronger heater and longer rips. I'm jumping the gun a bit soon on the review but so far it's a winner in my book at $24.

Come Wednesday with their new products, let's see if LHS is ready to start turning some heads (their concentrates are 'meh' so not too confident).

It's just solid, what you'd expect from dispensary weed, without noticeable drawbacks ...at $24 at least. I wouldn't grab it at $40, but I wouldn't really grab anything at $40.

Nugs could definitely be bigger...would consider these "smalls" for sure.

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday, 10/04
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
10/4
$18 flower but I've never had good flower here - anyone else?​
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics
Fluent​
50% off dash pens, red line carts, select black carts, moods carts, whole flower, and more * 40% off Agave Nectar, RSO, Plus Select Black Carts, Moods carts, whole flower * 30% off everything else​
2/12
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
50% OFF CARTRIDGES & SYRINGES​
10/4
This promotion can be used in combination with the $75 off $150 offer available for second-time patients on qualifying orders of $150 or more after all discounts are applied.​
10% stackable discount on all orders picked up in store this weekend who donate a minimum of $10 to Hurricane Ian Disaster Relief Fund - donate to a 501© organization and bring proof​
HT​
🔥 - 50% OFF FLOWER! // $55 CONCENTRATES! // 30% OFF VAPES! - 🔥
10/4
Excludes ground flower and accessories.​
Liberty​
$10 Later Days Runtz S1 Whole Flower & Smalls
$20 Later Days Eighths All Day Everyday!
Lost in Translation flower - couldn't find any.​
*Same-day delivery: Broward, Charlotte, Collier, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lee, Manatee, Palm Beach, Pasco, and Pinellas Counties. To Order: 1) Select delivery below. 2) Enter your zip. 3) Order by 10am (weekends excluded). 4) $50 minimum order​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app! Note, voucher may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Rewards Wallet.​
1st Punch – 20% || 2nd Punch – 25% || 3rd Punch – 30% off || 4th Punch – 35% off || 5th Punch – 40% off || Each completed card in the month of October, we’re donating to the Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Foundation. You save, we donate – it's a win-win for all!​
B2G2 Concentrates! Discount calculated at pick-up or delivery.​
10/4
B3G2 Edibles, Topicals, & Oral Products! Discount calculated at pick-up or delivery​
10/4
10/31

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday, 10/04
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
10/1 – 10/5:
30% OFF ALL FLOWER
40% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
CTV FLOWER
40% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
10/01 to 10/09
Buy 3+ Save 25% - Vapes
Buy 2 Save 20% - Trim
Buy 2 Save 20% - Vapes​
Sunnyside​
. 1g One Plant Live Rosin concentrates for $140, 3 for $198.
Surterra​
50% off tinctures​
10/4
50% off ALL Chews​
10/9
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Minis 3 for $50​
10/6
Roll One Brand quality indoor flower 8ths $20 AND 8ths of ground for $15
VidaCann​
40% Off VidaCann Vapes
+ Free 5mg Nano Tincture With Any Purchase​
10/4

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 10/05
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
10/10
Bubba Punch 1.0g RSO | $25
Strawberry X Bites 100mg | $12
Frosted Motor Breath Whole Flower 1/8oz | $16
Cherry Zkittlez - Curaleaf THC 0.5g Vape Cart | $20 || 2 X Points Wednesday​
Frosted Motor Breath!
This Curafam favorite is high in Myrcene and Pinene and is available for only $16 per 1/8oz - Never had good flower here-anyone else?​
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics
Fluent​
2/12
3X Points​
10/5
Grow Healthy​
HT​
🔥 - 50% OFF FLOWER! // $55 CONCENTRATES! // 30% OFF VAPES! - 🔥
10/5
Liberty​
$10 Later Days Runtz S1 Whole Flower
Lost in Translation flower - couldn't find any.​
MUV​
$15 off all vape carts and disposables​
10/6
Cannasseur Collection: Verano Reserve Eighth + Live Rosin Cart + MÜV Live Diamonds for $149​
MÜV Mixer: T1 Eighth + any Plus Cartridge + a $25 Edible for $85!​
Double Dose: Ground flower or Kief + any $25 edible for $45!​
10/31

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 10/05
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
10/1 – 10/5:
30% OFF ALL FLOWER
40% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
CTV FLOWER
40% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE
10/01 to 10/09
Buy 3+ Save 25% - Vapes
Buy 2 Save 20% - Trim
Buy 2 Save 20% - Vapes​
Sunnyside​
. 2 1g One Plant Live Rosin concentrates for $140, 3 for $198.
Surterra​
50% off Disposable Vape Pens​
10/5
Excludes all other vape products​
50% off ALL Chews​
10/9
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Minis 3 for $50​
10/9
10/6
8ths of Ground flower for $15 AND 7g ground flower $25​
VidaCann​
40% Off VidaCann Vapes
+ Free 5mg Nano Tincture With Any Purchase​
10/5

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
^^^I saw that last night too and was intrigued, until I realized that I save more at TL every time (30%) and last I remember, LHS only gave me 20% max...I'll have to recheck to see if things changed.I doubt I'll be the first in here to try them since I just restocked last weekend.

His_Highness

^^^I saw that last night too and was intrigued, until I realized that I save more at TL every time (30%) and last I remember, LHS only gave me 20% max...I'll have to recheck to see if things changed.I doubt I'll be the first in here to try them since I just restocked last weekend.
I wish I could help more with the sales listing by highlighting a good sale but as I've said in the past I'm woefully behind the times when it comes to all these concentrates....I don't know the difference between a budder, badder, diamond, sugar, rosin, resin, live stuff, in a cart, not in a cart and then add the sales price as a factor. My head starts to hurt :bang:

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 10/06
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
10/10
I've never had good flower here - anyone else?​
Bubba Punch 1.0g RSO |$25 *
Strawberry X Bites 100mg |$12 *
Frosted Motor Breath Whole Flower 1/8oz | $16 *
Cherry Zkittlez - Curaleaf THC 0.5g Vape Cart |$20​
Frosted Motor Breath!
This Curafam favorite is high in Myrcene and Pinene and is available for only $16 per 1/8oz - Never had good flower here-anyone else?​
Fluent​
40% off select whole flower, carts, drops , RSO, and Agave Nectar, 20% off everything else​
2/12
B2G2 FREE Mix & Match Dash Pens and Red Line Carts​
10/6
Stackable with 20% off baseline discount​
Grow Healthy​
HT​
🔥 - $55 Concentrates, 30% OFF vape carts, $20 dollar 3.5g( Buddha's Belly and Blueberry Pie) - 🔥
10/6
Liberty​
40% off select Carts & Syringes • 30% off LOST & Kynd​
10/6
Excludes Haze and All-In-One Disposable Carts, Devices and Accessories.​
Lost in Translation flower - $28​
MUV​
$15 off all vape carts and disposables​
10/6
Cannasseur Collection: Verano Reserve Eighth + Live Rosin Cart + MÜV Live Diamonds for $149​
10/31

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 10/06
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
* Select PM Flower - $25!
* Select TP Flower - $18!
* Select SP Flower - $12!
* Select PC Flower - $10!

* Storewide Savings - 40% Off Vapes, Extracts, Prerolls, Trim, Topicals, and Tinctures!

🎃 Spooky October Specials 🎃
Select Apparel - 70% Off​
10/9
Buy 3+ Save 25% - Vapes
Buy 2 Save 20% - Trim
Buy 2 Save 20% - Vapes​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 50% Ground and Whole Flower! 8ths for $15 with high THC% at my location
10/6
Excludes Indoor Premium Flower, 1 g Flower, Pre-rolls, and Pre-pack Chillums​
Premium Indoor Flower now $40!​
10/6
Excludes Greenhouse flower, ground flower, chillums, and pre-rolls.​
Enjoy a 50% discount on Float cartridges.​
50% off ALL Chews​
10/9
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Minis 3 for $50​
10/9
30% off Trupods (Excludes CDT and Cultivar), $50 1g Vapes, $25 .5g vapes​
10/6
NEW MUSE Liquid Live Resin .5g carts $45​
8ths of Ground flower for $15 AND 7g ground flower $25​
VidaCann​
Buy 1, Get 2 🆓 Cream Cookiez And White Wedding Pre-Rolls
+ BOGO VidaCann Tinctures, Chocolates & 5mg Nano​
10/6

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I wish I could help more with the sales listing by highlighting a good sale but as I've said in the past I'm woefully behind the times when it comes to all these concentrates....I don't know the difference between a budder, badder, diamond, sugar, rosin, resin, live stuff, in a cart, not in a cart and then add the sales price as a factor. My head starts to hurt :bang:
Ask me, I know a little bit about them, but the first thing you need to decide is the method of consumption. Myself, I use two methods. My daily driver is an e-nail from @710Coils which is a controller box and a coil. A quartz banger sits in the coil and of course the coil gets hot and you drop your dab of badder, budder, rosin, resin, live resin, diamond, sugar, whatever (not RSO). In my case, that goes to a drop down to my rig.
My setup (notice the temperature on the controller box, lol)

The other way is on the weekends I will add torching various bangers to the same setup (minus the coil) which gives me a larger hit. I have the coil on, but sitting in a holder for a quick grab to the rig.

Ask away, I'm sure @AJS can help too.

His_Highness

Ask me, I know a little bit about them, but the first thing you need to decide is the method of consumption. Myself, I use two methods. My daily driver is an e-nail from @710Coils which is a controller box and a coil. A quartz banger sits in the coil and of course the coil gets hot and you drop your dab of badder, budder, rosin, resin, live resin, diamond, sugar, whatever (not RSO). In my case, that goes to a drop down to my rig.
My setup (notice the temperature on the controller box, lol)

The other way is on the weekends I will add torching various bangers to the same setup (minus the coil) which gives me a larger hit. I have the coil on, but sitting in a holder for a quick grab to the rig.

Ask away, I'm sure @AJS can help too.
Not long ago a decent $20 8th would have felt like an amazing bargain but recently.... $20 8ths have become more available and competitive. I will continue to highlight the $20 price point and less "as interesting" until another price point takes its place. I would love to highlight concentrate price points the same as I do for flower but first I need to be educated about the price points in conjunction with the type of concentrate. For example, regardless of specs is a badder at $45 for .5g as interesting as .5g diamonds at the same price? I won't concern myself with quality and would leave that aspect to the community here with the same buyer beware approach used for flower.

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 10/07
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
10/10
I've never had good flower here - anyone else?​
Bubba Punch 1.0g RSO |$25 *
Strawberry X Bites 100mg |$12 *
Frosted Motor Breath Whole Flower 1/8oz | $16 *
Cherry Zkittlez - Curaleaf THC 0.5g Vape Cart |$20​
Frosted Motor Breath!
Fluent​
40% off select whole flower, carts, drops , RSO, and Agave Nectar, 20% off everything else​
2/12
B2G2 FREE Mix & Match Dash Pens and Red Line Carts​
Stackable with 20% off baseline discount​
Grow Healthy​
40% OFF FLOWER!
Includes GrowHealthy Flower, Master Grower Series™, 3.5g Littles™ & Sungrown Littles™​
10/10
Excluding Last Resort™ Pre-Ground, Sungrown Last Resort™, half-ounce Littles™, and Sour Garlic Cookies 1 Flower​
HT​
🔥 Fun Friday- 50% OFF any one item 🔥
10/7
Excludes vape carts, ground flower and accessories.​
Liberty​
40% off select Carts & Syringes • 30% off LOST & Kynd​
10/7
Excludes Haze and All-In-One Disposable Carts, Devices and Accessories.​
Lost in Translation flower - $28​
MUV​
25% off everything - save 25% on an order OR 35% off when you donate $5+ to mission green​
10/7
10/31

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 10/07
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
* Select PM Flower - $25!
* Select TP Flower - $18!
* Select SP Flower - $12!
* Select PC Flower - $10!

* Storewide Savings - 40% Off Vapes, Extracts, Prerolls, Trim, Topicals, and Tinctures!

🎃 Spooky October Specials 🎃
Select Apparel - 70% Off​
10/9
Buy 3+ Save 25% - Vapes
Buy 2 Save 20% - Trim
Buy 2 Save 20% - Vapes​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 40% off EVERYTHING! - $18 Greenhouse flower with high THC% at my location
10/7
Excludes Premium Indoor Flower, Coral Reefer Chews, and Float Vape Carts.​
Premium Indoor Flower now $40!​
10/7
Excludes Greenhouse flower, ground flower, chillums, and pre-rolls.​
Enjoy a 50% discount on Float cartridges.​
50% off ALL Chews​
10/16
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
Minis 3 for $50​
10/9
$43 - $53 Flower - Buy 2 Get 1, $15 Sweet Talk Gummies (Not Nanos) , $15 Loves Oven Cookies, 1g Non-CDT Truclear Buy 2 Get 1, $10 Pre-roll, $50 1g Summer Series Vapes​
10/9
NEW MUSE Liquid Live Resin select .5g carts $45​
8ths of Ground flower for $15, 7g ground flower $25, 1g Trushatter $45, .5g vapes $35, 1g Truwax $45, 1g vapes $70​
VidaCann​
BOGO Flower Jars
+ Plain Milk Chocolate Edibles​
10/7

AJS

Calm Consistency
Preface:
This post ended up being very long winded. I'm not incredibly knowledgeable with concentrates and I have surface level understanding. I'm sure going to the concentrate thread will yield better understanding. I've approached this with how I see it when it comes to Florida dispensaries specifically.

This is written as if the reader knows nothing of concentrates.

$20 8ths have become more available and competitive. I will continue to highlight the $20 price point and less "as interesting" until another price point takes its place.
I agree with this.

I would love to highlight concentrate price points the same as I do for flower but first I need to be educated about the price points in conjunction with the type of concentrate
Was going to mention the difficulty in this ^

But you nailed it with v
I won't concern myself with quality and would leave that aspect to the community here with the same buyer beware approach used for flower.

It just feels especially difficult with concentrate. The spectrum is all over the place and the prices can get insane.

People are completely willing to pay $90 for Live Rosin at SunnySide.
Yet, I wouldn't pay $40 for some from Curaleaf
But I damn well would spend $40 on Rosin from HT.

For concentrates, I focus on a few things, and this is typically what separates them.
-Ease of use (is it shattery and difficult to break up, is it grainy and difficult to pick up, or is it waxy and easy to scoop)
-Flavor
-Extraction process
(and of course quality to cost ratio)

For ease of use, I avoid Shatter, Crumble, and Sugar.

-Shatter is like broken glass. You need to break off a piece of shatter, which can sometimes break in many pieces, or not into the size you want. It isn't sticky unless heated, so it's difficult to pick up with a small dab tool at times unless the tool is sticky. (I'm being a little picky here, it's not too bad once you get the hang of it).

-Crumble is just that, crumbly. Scopping it up in a small dab tool can be difficult. Imagine trying to break off a piece of a small, dry cookie. That's basically working with crumble. It's a very dry substance, so flavor isn't as good either in my experience.

-Sugar is essentially the full melt version of "kief". It's tiny little grains of sand essentially that are fantastic for topping off a vape bowl, but not so great for dabbing in my experience.

Shatter / Crumble / Wax tend to be the lower tiers of concentrates. They're typically priced at $60-$65 at dispensaries prior to discount. This was acceptable 5 years ago, but is a bit outrageous now. $60/g was street price for shatter when I was in college 8 years ago or so.

They are all solvent extracted, meaning they use something like Butane, Ethanol, or C02 to extract the concentrate from the flower. They then purge out the remaining solvent. People have supposedly found traces of these solvents in things like Trulieve Badder. Typically, most concentrates are made this way with a different process leading to different end results, such as shatter, crumble, etc. You want this to be very good quality to avoid any solvents you may be inhaling from lazy practices.

Then there are the higher quality solvent extractions like what we see from Muv and Sunnyside. Stuff like

-Diamonds and Sauces.
The process is more complicated so it's pricier, and the yield is most likely lower. Diamonds separate the THC crystals from the Terpenes, so you essentially have THC Diamonds floating in a jar of Terpene sauce. The flavor should be incredible, but I don't think FL has it down pat yet to have it real consistently diamond-y. The ones I've seen are a bit saucy, but that was a while ago when I was reading up.

Then you have stuff like
-Budder/Badder which are basically just more terpenes rich, better versions of Wax. Very easy to scoop and work with and great flavor. These were my preference before finding Rosin.

Then there's Solventless
-Rosin is formed by applying heat/pressure to the flower which squeezes (presses) the concentrate out. These are flavor rich, and solvent less, so no need to worry about butane in your concentrate. I believe the yield is lower, which is why it tends to be more expensive. Rosin can be a bit more shattery, buddery, or crumbly depending on the technique applied and how stable it is. Less stable will start to crumble, or when provoked by the elements.

Then there are "LIVE" products, such as Live Resins and Live Rosins.
I believe "Live" just means it's extracted when the plant is still wet and flash frozen, then extracted. I don't believe they cure the plant, they just suck everything off of it once it's picked. These are typically going to be very flavor heavy.

TLDR;

Here are some prices that I personally would be happy with.

Lower quality Budders / Crumbles / Shatters / waxes (mostly trulieve/curaleaf/LHS stuff)
~$35-$39/gram (I still most likely wouldn't buy it knowing HT Rosin is $40/g and very good for me, altho I like the recent LHS stuff I got cheap)

Quality Budders/Badders like Muv / Sunnyside
~$45/gram

Rosin
~$40-$50/gram depending on where from

Specialty stuff like Diamonds, Sauces, and 710 Labs goodies
~$55/gram (I most likely wouldn't personally pay that high for concentrates but would be a solid deal and fun to experiment).

Please someone jump in when it comes to pricing as I don't want to mislead if anyone disagrees.
I also don't pay attention to the prices/discounts of other dispensaries when it comes to concentrates, so I'm not sure if some of these places ever get as low as what I mentioned.

Ahhhhhhhhh

His_Highness

Preface:
This post ended up being very long winded. I'm not incredibly knowledgeable with concentrates and I have surface level understanding. I'm sure going to the concentrate thread will yield better understanding. I've approached this with how I see it when it comes to Florida dispensaries specifically.

This is written as if the reader knows nothing of concentrates.

I agree with this.

Was going to mention the difficulty in this ^

But you nailed it with v

It just feels especially difficult with concentrate. The spectrum is all over the place and the prices can get insane.

People are completely willing to pay $90 for Live Rosin at SunnySide.
Yet, I wouldn't pay $40 for some from Curaleaf
But I damn well would spend $40 on Rosin from HT.

For concentrates, I focus on a few things, and this is typically what separates them.
-Ease of use (is it shattery and difficult to break up, is it grainy and difficult to pick up, or is it waxy and easy to scoop)
-Flavor
-Extraction process
(and of course quality to cost ratio)

For ease of use, I avoid Shatter, Crumble, and Sugar.

-Shatter is like broken glass. You need to break off a piece of shatter, which can sometimes break in many pieces, or not into the size you want. It isn't sticky unless heated, so it's difficult to pick up with a small dab tool at times unless the tool is sticky. (I'm being a little picky here, it's not too bad once you get the hang of it).

-Crumble is just that, crumbly. Scopping it up in a small dab tool can be difficult. Imagine trying to break off a piece of a small, dry cookie. That's basically working with crumble. It's a very dry substance, so flavor isn't as good either in my experience.

-Sugar is essentially the full melt version of "kief". It's tiny little grains of sand essentially that are fantastic for topping off a vape bowl, but not so great for dabbing in my experience.

Shatter / Crumble / Wax tend to be the lower tiers of concentrates. They're typically priced at $60-$65 at dispensaries prior to discount. This was acceptable 5 years ago, but is a bit outrageous now. $60/g was street price for shatter when I was in college 8 years ago or so.

They are all solvent extracted, meaning they use something like Butane, Ethanol, or C02 to extract the concentrate from the flower. They then purge out the remaining solvent. People have supposedly found traces of these solvents in things like Trulieve Badder. Typically, most concentrates are made this way with a different process leading to different end results, such as shatter, crumble, etc. You want this to be very good quality to avoid any solvents you may be inhaling from lazy practices.

Then there are the higher quality solvent extractions like what we see from Muv and Sunnyside. Stuff like

-Diamonds and Sauces.
The process is more complicated so it's pricier, and the yield is most likely lower. Diamonds separate the THC crystals from the Terpenes, so you essentially have THC Diamonds floating in a jar of Terpene sauce. The flavor should be incredible, but I don't think FL has it down pat yet to have it real consistently diamond-y. The ones I've seen are a bit saucy, but that was a while ago when I was reading up.

Then you have stuff like
-Budder/Badder which are basically just more terpenes rich, better versions of Wax. Very easy to scoop and work with and great flavor. These were my preference before finding Rosin.

Then there's Solventless
-Rosin is formed by applying heat/pressure to the flower which squeezes (presses) the concentrate out. These are flavor rich, and solvent less, so no need to worry about butane in your concentrate. I believe the yield is lower, which is why it tends to be more expensive. Rosin can be a bit more shattery, buddery, or crumbly depending on the technique applied and how stable it is. Less stable will start to crumble, or when provoked by the elements.

Then there are "LIVE" products, such as Live Resins and Live Rosins.
I believe "Live" just means it's extracted when the plant is still wet and flash frozen, then extracted. I don't believe they cure the plant, they just suck everything off of it once it's picked. These are typically going to be very flavor heavy.

TLDR;

Here are some prices that I personally would be happy with.

Lower quality Budders / Crumbles / Shatters / waxes (mostly trulieve/curaleaf/LHS stuff)
~$35-$39/gram (I still most likely wouldn't buy it knowing HT Rosin is $40/g and very good for me, altho I like the recent LHS stuff I got cheap)

Quality Budders/Badders like Muv / Sunnyside
~$45/gram

Rosin
~$40-$50/gram depending on where from

Specialty stuff like Diamonds, Sauces, and 710 Labs goodies
~$55/gram (I most likely wouldn't personally pay that high for concentrates but would be a solid deal and fun to experiment).

@AJS the pricing and categorization.... :bowdown:
@CrazyDiamond and @AJS - thanks for the education!

Trying to find a middle ground for the price, if highlighted, that would make you want to check it out...if I come across the following I will highlight it in RED:
- 1g of Budders / Crumbles / Shatters / waxes $35 and under
- 1g of Rosin $40 and under
- 1g of Diamonds, Sauces and 710 lab goodies $55 an under

I'm considering removing the "standard" discounts/information that rarely change like delivery rules, standard discounts for 1st time customer, seniors, vets, etc. This would leave the 'Newer' sales that change frequently. I would briefly include (for a week or two?) changes to something like delivery or a standard discount that rarely changes just to highlight the change for a bit and then remove it. The reason... I have a suspicion the listing has become too large and complex and hard to read. For example...I include the GH first and second visit discounts because they're outstanding but it doesn't change so maybe the sales list user could look these up for themselves so they can more easily work through the sales that do change frequently.

What does the group think about the concentrate highlighting and the standard discount listing approach?

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Wow, I had a feeling in my gut @AJS could do a better job then I at describing the "concentrates", and I was right. OUTSTANDING job on that post. Absolutely perfect and EXACTLY how I view it. I have stayed away from the sugars, waxes, and shatter for a long time now since the newer forms arrived. I primarily stick with badder, live badder, budder, live budder...to me those are all very similar. I get the rosins if I can get them at a lower prices. The rosins are my favorites, and I believe you all know I used to press my own flower to make rosin.

I have not tried the diamonds or sauces yet, but I will.

@His_Highness I'd say that's good, I would say Rosin at $55 would be Red for me as it's usually $85

Again, @AJS, really awesome job with your post.

Top Bottom