• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Sales for Saturday, 6/04
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
40% off AND $50 select Live Rosin vape carts and concentrates​
6/5
Select Live Rosin products and Select Essentials are excluded from this promotion​
Fluent​
Up to 50% off SELECT Fluent products plus 20% off everything else​
6/5
Summer Daze carts 30% off​
55+ 20% off Saturday and Sunday​
Stackable 5% with in-store promos​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
35% off Flower, carts, syringes and RSO​
6/4
Excludes last resort and sungrown​
Stackable 10% off when you donate to the Trevor Project - NOT FOR DELIVERY ORDERS​
6/30
Donate a minimum of $5 - Cash donations not accepted. Must donate via the QR code on the in-store flyer. - Excludes MPX Live Rosin​
Fresh Picks - Up to 50% off select products​
Liberty​
50% Off Select .5g Cartridges • 40% Off 1g Distillate Syringes • 30% Off 1g Cartridges • 25% Off Origyn Extracts • 20% Off LHS & Later Days Whole Flower • 15% Off Papa's Herb .5g Cartridges • 10% Off Edibles • Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1​
Excludes all Kynd products, shake, pre-rolls, and devices. Four units of Runtz S1 Whole Flower must be purchased to receive discount.​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

Note, voucher may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Rewards Wallet.​
Buy 3 Get 1 Free 8ths​
6/4
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday​
Celebrate 100 Verano dispensaries - get a FREE product when you spend $100!​
6/5
Free gift must be valued at $35 or less​
Rise​
$25 - Florida Cake PM Flower​
20% off entire store​
Excludes Puffco, Gpen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibe Products.​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm Disposables​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm Disposables​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm 1g Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm 1g Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 &Shine Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 &Shine Cartridges​
Sunnyside​
Build a dream bouquet with 3 One Plant 8ths for only $90.​
Get 3 Rosin Carts for $135.​
Select 8ths are just $30 each​
Enjoy 4 concentrates for $320.​
5 Whole Flower Pre-rolls are $60.​
Get 2 Chews for $45, 3 for $65, or 4 for $80.​
Surterra​
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
Save $60 when you spend $180 on any products.
No product restrictions! Use promo SAVE60 at checkout.​
6/4
The Flowery​
8 for $80 1g prerolls Lava Cake & 777 OG​
Stores coming soon according to web site​
Kief 2 for $50​
Trulieve​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free 8ths​
6/4
ALL $33, $43 and$53 strains​
35% off Trupods + Vapes​
6/4
Excludes Cultivar​
Select Sweet Talk Gel Bites, 5 Pack - $14​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, non-CDTC-cell, vapes and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO 4 packs​
Mix n’ Match your favorite RSO Syringes!
Pick 4 and get the fourth syringe for FREE!​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Sativa Vapes​
6/4
VidaCann Brand Only-Sale excludes Miami and Lakeland locations​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Flower Jars​
6/30
Sale excludes Miami and Lakeland locations​

His_Highness

EDIT: FLOWERY CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, 777OG-$30, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Black Cherry Gelato-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35 - Stackable with regular discounts!

Sales for Sunday, 6/05
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
40% off AND $50 select Live Rosin vape carts and concentrates​
6/5
Select Live Rosin products and Select Essentials are excluded from this promotion​
Fluent​
6/5
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Stackable 10% off when you donate to the Trevor Project - NOT FOR DELIVERY ORDERS​
6/30
Donate a minimum of $5 - Cash donations not accepted. Must donate via the QR code on the in-store flyer. - Excludes MPX​
Liberty​
50% Off Select .5g Cartridges • 40% Off 1g Distillate Syringes • 30% Off 1g Cartridges • 25% Off Origyn Extracts • 20% Off LHS & Later Days Whole Flower • 15% Off Papa's Herb .5g Cartridges • 10% Off Edibles • Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1​
Excludes all Kynd products, shake, pre-rolls, and devices. Four units of Runtz S1 Whole Flower must be purchased to receive discount.​
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

25% off everything​
6/6
Celebrate 100 Verano dispensaries - get a FREE product when you spend $100!​
6/5
Free gift must be valued at $35 or less​
Rise​
30% off entire store​
Excludes Puffco, Gpen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibe Products.​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Build a dream bouquet with 3 One Plant 8ths for only $90.​
Get 3 Rosin Carts for $135.​
Select 8ths are just $30 each​
Enjoy 4 concentrates for $320.​
5 Whole Flower Pre-rolls are $60.​
Get 2 Chews for $45, 3 for $65, or 4 for $80.​
Surterra​
Save $60 when you spend $180 on any products. No product restrictions! Use promo SAVE60 at checkout.​
6/5
The Flowery​
Kief 2 for $50​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, 777OG-$30, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Black Cherry Gelato-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35Stackable with regular discounts!
Trulieve​
25% off storewide - No exclusions​
6/5
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, non-CDTC-cell, vapes and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO 4 packs​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Distillate Syringes​
6/5
VidaCann Brand Only-Sale excludes Miami and Lakeland locations​
6/30

Last edited:

His_Highness

NOTE: The Flowery sale from yesterday described as "SUNDAY CLEARANCE" was pretty good and the discount prices are still showing up. I got several 8ths for $30 and $35 and was allowed to stack it with a regular discount which for me was the 20% off for a new customer. Strongly suggest verifying the order via chat if you use the site, the sale prices remain and you take advantage of stacking a regular sale/discount.

Sales for Monday, 6/06
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% off storewide (40% off other products)​
6/13
$50 select Live Rosin vape carts and concentrates​
Fluent​
6/6
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Donate a minimum of $5 - Cash donations not accepted. Must donate via the QR code on the in-store flyer. - Excludes MPX​
Liberty​
MUV​

25% off everything​
6/6
Rise​
20% off select Premium Flower​
25% off all TOP Flower​
30% off all Special Flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Enjoy 30% off all One Plant 8ths.​
Take home 20% off select Rosin Carts, Concentrates and Sunnyside Chews.​
Whole flower pre-rolls are 5 for $60​
Get 2 Good News vapes for $60.​
15% off Staze Jars and Sunnyside* Stash Jars.​
Select 8ths are only $30.​
Surterra​
Take 50% Off Float Distillate & Surterra Wellness Pure Reserve Oil. Use promo DISTILLATE at checkout.​
6/6
Excludes Surterra Wellness Full Spectrum Oil. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, 777OG-$30, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Black Cherry Gelato-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35: This was described as a Sunday clearance but as of this morning the prices are still $30/$35 EVEN THOUGH THE SALE ISN'T SHOWING ON THE SITE
STACKABLE WITH REGULAR DISCOUNTS - NOT SURE THIS IS STILL TRUE - STRONGLY SUGGEST VERIFYING THE ORDER VIA CHAT
Trulieve​
$50 off every $175 spent​
6/8
Excludes Blue River, Delisioso, Puffco, Cultivar, Live Suga, Live Diamonds, Trushatter, Primo, Ground and New Flower Strains​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Pina Colada, Guava Soft Chew Launch​
Buy 5 Get 5 Cream Cookiez and White Wedding Pre-rolls​
Sales exclude Miami and Lakeland locations.​
6/30

His_Highness

NOTE: The Flowery sale described as "SUNDAY CLEARANCE" was pretty good and the discount prices are still showing up. I got several 8ths for $30 and $35 and was allowed to stack it with a regular discount which for me was the 20% off for a new customer. Haven't tried the Ice Cream Cake #5 or 777 OG purchased BUT the Ice Cream Cake #5 was highly recommended by the delivery guy, smells good and was sticky. If you can stack the sale price with a regular discount like Seniors or Veterans you could get the price down around $26. The purchase and delivery was handled well. Strongly suggest verifying the order via chat if you use the site, the sale prices remain and you take advantage of stacking a regular sale/discount.

Sales for Tuesday, 6/07
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% off storewide (40% off other products)​
6/13
Fluent​
6/7
Grow Healthy​
6/30
40% OFF FLOWER, LITTLES™, CARTRIDGES, SYRINGES, RSO, TINCTURES, & TOPICALS​
6/9
EXCLUDES MPX™, LAST RESORT™, SUNGROWN FLOWER™, MERCHANDISE, & ACCESSORIES​
Liberty​
Buy 2 Get 2 Free 1g cartridges, Buy 3 Get 3 Free select .5g cartridges​
Excludes .5g Papa's Herb carts.​
MUV​

Buy 2 Get 1 Syringes - Buy 2 distillate or RSO syringes and get 1 free​
6/9
Rise​
25% off all TOP Flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 50% off your favorite Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. Use promo DVAPE at checkout.​
6/7
Excludes all other vape products. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, 777OG-$30, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Black Cherry Gelato-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35: This was described as a Sunday clearance but as of this morning the prices are still $30/$35 EVEN THOUGH THE SALE ISN'T SHOWING ON THE SITE
STACKABLE WITH REGULAR DISCOUNTS - NOT SURE THIS IS STILL TRUE - STRONGLY SUGGEST VERIFYING THE ORDER VIA CHAT
Trulieve​
6/8
Excludes Blue River, Delisioso, Puffco, Cultivar, Live Suga, Live Diamonds, Trushatter, Primo, Ground and New Flower Strains​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Spend $55 and get 3 free pre-rolls or a 10 pack edibles​
6/7
6/30

iammyself

May swing by and try some RISE today. I heard they've improved lately and seen some good posts on them.
The terp sap has been fantastic in a VFire pod. But other than that, only the Apple Cobbler flower I got was any good. The Florida Cake smalls were ok, better than the full size. The Black Afghan was a waste.

I've noticed, and wonder if anyone else has, that the quality of flower in Florida really decreases during the summer. I've been purchasing flower from dispensaries for the past three years, and it seems like every summer the flower drops in THC %, terpene %, and overall effectiveness. Now, it could be that I consume much more during the summer, and thus my tolerance is higher. That, however, doesn't account for the THC and terpene percentage drops in the lab reports.

Without any knowledge of growing, or how it's done in Florida, my first assumption would be the climate conditions make even indoor grows difficult in the hot summer months. I know my house is much harder to keep an even, consistent temperature. So I'm guessing the grow operations have a wider fluctuations in the summer than in the winter.

AJS

Calm Consistency
The bigger nugs on the left are the Sativa - Love Affair (I rarely ever get sativas).
On the right we have Apple Cobbler the Indica

Both have pretty enjoyable smells along the lines of gassy, sour and pine.

The Love Affair has something else in there that brings the smell down from less of a gas to a more of a smooth pine. Reminds me of a seasoning...chili powder? Maybe a mix of the Caryophyllene and Humulene.

The Apple Cobbler smells more of straight gas with less of the other terpenes bringing it down. Definitely spicy! Probably the dominant Limonene. (Am I crazy thinking Limonene can either be citrusy like lemon/lime, or almost overripe to the point of gassy?)

The nugs on the Love Affair are much prettier, but are a bit crunchier.
The Apple Cobbler has smaller nugs, but are tough to squeeze with a nice bounce. Definitely feels pretty fresh.

Not displeased for about $67 quarter. I'd rather shoot for around $55-$60 for a quarter but figured I'd give it a try.
Enjoy the smell of these more than most of the flower I get elsewhere.

His_Highness

The terp sap has been fantastic in a VFire pod. But other than that, only the Apple Cobbler flower I got was any good. The Florida Cake smalls were ok, better than the full size. The Black Afghan was a waste.

I've noticed, and wonder if anyone else has, that the quality of flower in Florida really decreases during the summer. I've been purchasing flower from dispensaries for the past three years, and it seems like every summer the flower drops in THC %, terpene %, and overall effectiveness. Now, it could be that I consume much more during the summer, and thus my tolerance is higher. That, however, doesn't account for the THC and terpene percentage drops in the lab reports.

Without any knowledge of growing, or how it's done in Florida, my first assumption would be the climate conditions make even indoor grows difficult in the hot summer months. I know my house is much harder to keep an even, consistent temperature. So I'm guessing the grow operations have a wider fluctuations in the summer than in the winter.
Haven't really noticed a difference but my approach to sales/purchases kind of gets in the way of noticing things that have to do with timing and seasonality. I approach cannabis purchases the same way I do grocery shopping .... Shop at multiple venues taking advantage of their sales and buy good stuff in bulk whenever possible. I try not to bulk buy beyond a 3-6 month amount. The "buy in bulk" thing means it may take me a couple months to use up a purchase before buying or starting on the next strain .... and keeping track of the season something was bought can get away from me. I also notice that some dispensaries have stock that is already 3 months old sold a long side some that is only a month old and I don't always have access to older lab reports if the strain was re-stocked.

My wife and I got into a "If you think you could do better go ahead" challenge after decades of her doing the grocery shopping....I was able to knock off several hundred dollars per month and when I asked her to take back the grocery shopping chore she was clear she isn't going to work at it like I do. Sometimes I saved as much as $500+ a month. My wife's issue was that the most expensive supermarket is a convenient 3 blocks away, she shopped for 2 or 3 items instead of planning her trips and she wasn't going to drive/shop anywhere else. It may sound excessive to shop at 3 difference supermarkets but the buying in bulk thing means I only shop once a month for the most part. I even have a checklist/grocery list I print out that has our most used items so we don't miss many items and know which to bulk buy. I know this sounds excessive but it lines up with what I did for a living so its second nature to me.

florduh

Haven't really noticed a difference but my approach to sales/purchases kind of gets in the way of noticing things that have to do with timing and seasonality. I approach cannabis purchases the same way I do grocery shopping .... Shop at multiple venues taking advantage of their sales and buy good stuff in bulk whenever possible. I try not to bulk buy beyond a 3-6 month amount. The "buy in bulk" thing means it may take me a couple months to use up a purchase before buying or starting on the next strain .... and keeping track of the season something was bought can get away from me. I also notice that some dispensaries have stock that is already 3 months old sold a long side some that is only a month old and I don't always have access to older lab reports if the strain was re-stocked.

My wife and I got into a "If you think you could do better go ahead" challenge after decades of her doing the grocery shopping....I was able to knock off several hundred dollars per month and when I asked her to take back the grocery shopping chore she was clear she isn't going to work at it like I do. Sometimes I saved as much as $500+ a month. My wife's issue was that the most expensive supermarket is a convenient 3 blocks away, she shopped for 2 or 3 items instead of planning her trips and she wasn't going to drive/shop anywhere else. It may sound excessive to shop at 3 difference supermarkets but the buying in bulk thing means I only shop once a month for the most part. I even have a checklist/grocery list I print out that has our most used items so we don't miss many items and know which to bulk buy. I know this sounds excessive but it lines up with what I did for a living so its second nature to me.

First off, I like the cut of your jib. Second, this is off topic...but what grocery stores are you shopping at? This is my hobby horse, but since moving back to FL I feel like I have less consumer choice overall. You want groceries, go to Publix. End of story. There's a SuperTarget 15 minutes away. A Walmart a little further, but it's inundated with tourists. No Costco that close either.

Cali had Target and Walmart, sure. But there were also multiple actual grocery store chains, as well as tons of smaller independent grocers. Competition made it easy to play them off eachother and get deals. Some of them had little shopping cards that knocked $.25 a gallon off gas too. Come to think of it, for the stuff I buy is consistently more expensive at grocery stores. Obviously now, but even in 2019.

Fun fact about Publix too, they refuse to allow any dispensaries in the same shopping centers they're in. Guess they don't want competition at their liquor stores?

AJS

Calm Consistency
First off, I like the cut of your jib. Second, this is off topic...but what grocery stores are you shopping at? This is my hobby horse, but since moving back to FL I feel like I have less consumer choice overall. You want groceries, go to Publix. End of story. There's a SuperTarget 15 minutes away. A Walmart a little further, but it's inundated with tourists. No Costco that close either.

Cali had Target and Walmart, sure. But there were also multiple actual grocery store chains, as well as tons of smaller independent grocers. Competition made it easy to play them off eachother and get deals. Some of them had little shopping cards that knocked $.25 a gallon off gas too. Come to think of it, for the stuff I buy is consistently more expensive at grocery stores. Obviously now, but even in 2019.

Fun fact about Publix too, they refuse to allow any dispensaries in the same shopping centers they're in. Guess they don't want competition at their liquor stores?
My gf and I always do Publix for the most part. Recently I've picked up on Amazon Fresh for cheap stuff as it's still cheap and free shipping at $35 or so. Saves going to the store for simple stuff like pastas, canned stuff, etc. and makes trips to the store easier.

I have ALDI, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Winn Dixie all around me though.

His_Highness

Digital coupons and I gave up on paper coupons. Wasn't worth the effort to track down paper coupons for me once the digital coupons became a thing.

1.) I print out the "always buying these" list and add anything else to the list.
2.) Review the online circular for Winn Dixie and Publix and add to the printed list which grocery store has the best price for something on the list.

I start off with Winn Dixie for their BOGO's, sales and purchase points. I like Winn Dixie prices on chicken breast as an example and matching it with a BOGO works out well even when they raise the price to offset the BOGO some. Get the app and join their club for multipliers like 25X points for a purchase. Several times a year I've accumulated enough points to pay for something like the entire Thanksgiving family dinner. Occasional digital $5 off $40 or $10 off $60, etc.

Next stop is Walmart - dry goods not on sale elsewhere because Walmart can't beat many BOGOs from elsewhere. Grapes, onions and tomatoes. You gotta know your produce though. Hardly ever buy meats there but they do have chicken breast for $1.99 to $2.28 constantly but its not good for the grill as far as I'm concerned but it works well for things like chili. Also check out their frozen shrimp-2 pounds of x-large raw, peeled, tail-off for around $14 or less. Another favorite - Frozen Turkey Breast for $1.99 a pound.

Last stop is Publix - They're more expensive than every other store so only BOGO's, other sales and anything I couldn't find elsewhere otherwise I steer clear of Publix.

I also have a new ALDIs but I've looked at their circulars and right now I'm not impressed enough to add a fourth stop.

My last play is the occasional Costco run I piggy back on with my daughter and her husband. Its their membership. My son-in-law was surprised how I'm even beating Costco prices most of the time but he's fond of saying "at least I don't have to shop at 3 different places". I usually just mention that Costco is 30 minutes one-way.

With supply issues I'm finding it hard to be as selective about where I'm purchasing because if I note the cheaper price is at Walmart and pass the item up at Winn Dixie .... I might find that Walmart is out of stock and I'm faced with going back to Winn Dixie or buy it for more at Publix.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Digital coupons and I gave up on paper coupons. Wasn't worth the effort to track down paper coupons for me once the digital coupons became a thing.

1.) I print out the "always buying these" list and add anything else to the list.
2.) Review the online circular for Winn Dixie and Publix and add to the printed list which grocery store has the best price for something on the list.

I start off with Winn Dixie for their BOGO's, sales and purchase points. I like Winn Dixie prices on chicken breast as an example and matching it with a BOGO works out well even when they raise the price to offset the BOGO some. Get the app and join their club for multipliers like 25X points for a purchase. Several times a year I've accumulated enough points to pay for something like the entire Thanksgiving family dinner. Occasional digital $5 off $40 or $10 off $60, etc.

Next stop is Walmart - dry goods not on sale elsewhere because Walmart can't beat many BOGOs from elsewhere. Grapes, onions and tomatoes. You gotta know your produce though. Hardly ever buy meats there but they do have chicken breast for $1.99 to $2.28 constantly but its not good for the grill as far as I'm concerned but it works well for things like chili. Also check out their frozen shrimp-2 pounds of x-large raw, peeled, tail-off for around $14 or less. Another favorite - Frozen Turkey Breast for $1.99 a pound.

Last stop is Publix - They're more expensive than every other store so only BOGO's, other sales and anything I couldn't find elsewhere otherwise I steer clear of Publix.

I also have a new ALDIs but I've looked at their circulars and right now I'm not impressed enough to add a fourth stop.

My last play is the occasional Costco run I piggy back on with my daughter and her husband. Its their membership. My son-in-law was surprised how I'm even beating Costco prices most of the time but he's fond of saying "at least I don't have to shop at 3 different places". I usually just mention that Costco is 30 minutes one-way.

With supply issues I'm finding it hard to be as selective about where I'm purchasing because if I note the cheaper price is at Walmart and pass the item up at Winn Dixie .... I might find that Walmart is out of stock and I'm faced with going back to Winn Dixie or buy it for more at Publix.
It's no wonder you spend your free time putting together discounts on fuckcombustion gosh damn!!
A true professional.

(It's insanely appreciated and I understand it's a commitment)

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Publix practically has the market cornered in my area...5 or 6 Publix's vs 2 Winn Dixie, 1 Aldi, 1 Walmart grocery store, 2 regular Walmart, 1 Sam's Club, 1 BJ's that just opened...zero Costco...now I'm talking about a 20 to 30 mile radius, lol.

florduh

@His_Highness that was awesome, thank you! The last time I lived here, 10+ years ago there were more Winn Dixie's around. I remember there were still a few Albertson's around too. I totally forgot about Aldi, one did open pretty close by. I've heard mixed reviews.

Amazon does have some decent deals. A problem with that is, despite living near a fulfillment center, groceries come from a different warehouse over 20 miles away. So getting anything cold or frozen is a crapshoot. I haven't ordered from them in almost a year though. The last driver they sent was about 95 years old. I was upstairs and saw him struggling to get the stuff to my porch, coughing the whole time. Ran outside to help and saw he still had at least a few more orders worth of groceries left in his car. Haven't done Amazon grocery delivery since.

His_Highness

AGAIN - NOTE: The Flowery sale described as "SUNDAY CLEARANCE" was pretty good and the discount prices are still showing up. I got several 8ths for $30 and $35 and was allowed to stack it with a regular discount which for me was the 20% off for a new customer. Haven't tried the Ice Cream Cake #5 or 777 OG purchased BUT the Ice Cream Cake #5 was highly recommended by the delivery guy, smells good and was sticky. If you can stack the sale price with a regular discount like Seniors or Veterans you could get the price down around $26. The purchase and delivery was handled well. Strongly suggest verifying the order via chat if you use the site, the sale prices remain and you take advantage of stacking a regular sale/discount.

Sales for Wednesday, 6/08
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% off storewide (40% off other products) and double points for Wednesday​
6/13
Fluent​
Up to 50% off SELECT Fluent products plus 20% off everything else (Double points)​
6/8
Grow Healthy​
6/30
6/9
Liberty​
Buy 2 Get 2 Free 1g cartridges, Buy 3 Get 3 Free select .5g cartridges​
Excludes .5g Papa's Herb carts.​
MUV​

6/9
Rise​
25% off all TOP Flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
No sales today​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
6/8
Daily deal - Sweet Talk NANO Gels - Rasberry Lemonade-$20, 8th of Member Berry-$25, 1G Truclear-9lb Hammer-$40​
6/8
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy 2 Hybrid Vapes and Get 1 Indica/Sativa vape from VidaCann Brand ONLY​
6/8
6/30

His_Highness

AGAIN - NOTE: The Flowery sale described as "SUNDAY CLEARANCE" was pretty good and the discount prices are still showing up. I got several 8ths for $30 and $35 and was allowed to stack it with a regular discount which for me was the 20% off for a new customer. Haven't tried the Ice Cream Cake #5 or 777 OG purchased BUT the Ice Cream Cake #5 was highly recommended by the delivery guy, smells good and was sticky. If you can stack the sale price with a regular discount like Seniors or Veterans you could get the price down around $26. The purchase and delivery was handled well. Strongly suggest verifying the order via chat if you use the site, the sale prices remain and you take advantage of stacking a regular sale/discount.

Sales for Thursday, 6/09
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
6/13
Fluent​
6/9
Priority Pickup - Order Online, skip the line, Save time AND USE PROMO CODE "EXPRESS10" for $10 off any purchase of $100 or more - STACKABLE!​
Grow Healthy​
6/30
6/9
Liberty​
FREE Runtz S1 when you purchase Kynd Whole Flower ● Buy 2, Get 1 Edibles ● 40% Off Select .5g Cartridges ● 30% Off All 1g Cartridges ● 35% Off Origyn​
Buy any one (1) 3.5g unit of Kynd Whole Flower and get one (1) 3.5g unit of Runtz S1 Whole Flower for free. Buy any two (2) edibles and get one (1) free. BOGO and bulk discounts applied at checkout. Excludes .5g Papa's Herb .5g Cartridges.​
MUV​

6/9
Rise​
25% off all TOP Flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Save $60 when you spend $180 on any products.No product restrictions! Use promo SAVE60 at checkout.​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
$15 Sweet Talk Gels-Blue Rasberry, $30 .5g cart Afghan Moon, $5 1g pre-roll-Dream Hunter​
6/9
1 Free 8th of $43 flower when you spend $150 or more​
6/9
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy A Grape TR3, I-95 X Lemon G13, Glueball Or Kush Cake Syringe, Get A FREE 10pk Of Edibles
+ Double Reward Points​
6/9
6/30

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 6/10
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
6/13
Fluent​
6/12
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Liberty​
FREE Runtz S1 when you purchase Kynd Whole Flower ● Buy 2, Get 1 Edibles ● 40% Off Select .5g Cartridges ● 30% Off All 1g Cartridges ● 35% Off Origyn​
Buy any one (1) 3.5g unit of Kynd Whole Flower and get one (1) 3.5g unit of Runtz S1 Whole Flower for free. Buy any two (2) edibles and get one (1) free. BOGO and bulk discounts applied at checkout. Excludes .5g Papa's Herb .5g Cartridges.​
MUV​

Save 30% on all Vapes & 40% on all Soft Chews!​
6/11
Receive one FREE battery with any dart pod purchase for a limited time only!​
Rise​
$25 Rhythm Disposables​
$35 Shine .5g carts​
$40 Rhythm .5g carts​
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap​
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts​
25% off all Top, Special and popcorn​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 50% off Float Vape carts, including Full Spectrum! Use promo code 50CART at checkout.​
Excludes Float Live Rosin Vapes, and all other vape products. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
1g Trupod - 9lb hammer-$60, 8th of Mandarin Sunset-$20, Trutonic-$15 and Brownie Bites-$15​
6/10
1 Free 8th of $43 flower when you spend $150 or more​
6/10
30% off Vapes and Trupods​
6/10
Excludes Blue River and Cultivar​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Spend $150 Get $50 off, or spend $200 and Get $70 off​
6/10
6/30

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday, 6/11
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
6/13
Fluent​
6/12
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Up to 40% off flower, 25% off Sungrown Littles and Master Grower 8ths. 35% off littles, 40% off Growhealthy 8ths​
6/12
Excludes Last resort and Sungrown Last Resort​
Liberty​
MUV​

Save 30% on all Vapes & 40% on all Soft Chews!​
6/11
Rise​
$25 Rhythm Disposables​
$35 Shine .5g carts​
$40 Rhythm .5g carts​
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap​
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 50% off your favorite Surterra Wellness & Coral Reefer Vape Pens. Use promo DVAPE at checkout.​
6/11
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
.5g vapes $30-Sunshine Haze, 8ths $20-9lb Hammer, Dark Chocolate-$15​
6/11
Buy 2 Get 1 Free 1g truclear Co2lors refill kits​
6/11
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy Any 3 Vapes, Get 2 VidaCann Brand Vapes Free​
6/11
6/30

His_Highness

AGAIN - NOTE: The Flowery sale described as "SUNDAY CLEARANCE" was pretty good and the discount prices are still showing up. I got several 8ths for $30 and $35 and was allowed to stack it with a regular discount which for me was the 20% off for a new customer. Haven't tried the Ice Cream Cake #5 or 777 OG purchased BUT the Ice Cream Cake #5 was highly recommended by the delivery guy, smells good and was sticky. If you can stack the sale price with a regular discount like Seniors or Veterans you could get the price down around $26. The purchase and delivery was handled well. Strongly suggest verifying the order via chat if you use the site, the sale prices remain and you take advantage of stacking a regular sale/discount. Got additional secondary reports that the 777 OG and Ice Cream Cake #5 are pretty good!

Sales for Sunday, 6/12
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
6/13
Fluent​
6/12
Priority Pickup - bagged and ready with priority service - Use Promo code EXPRESS10 FOR $10 OFF $100+ - STACKABLE​
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Up to 40% off flower, 25% off Sungrown Littles and Master Grower 8ths. 35% off littles, 40% off Growhealthy 8ths​
6/12
Excludes Last resort and Sungrown Last Resort​
Liberty​
MUV​

$50 off $150+​
6/13
Rise​
$25 Rhythm Disposables​
$35 Shine .5g carts​
$40 Rhythm .5g carts​
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap​
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
1g Trupod-Afghan Moon-$60,1g Truclear-Grandaddy Purple-$40, 8ths-Reggae Cowboy-$30​
6/12
Buy 2 Get 1 Free 1g truclear Co2lors refill kits​
6/12
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy 2 Get 1 free storewide (2x points)​
6/12
6/30

His_Highness

Sorry this is so late.....

AGAIN - NOTE: The Flowery sale described as "SUNDAY CLEARANCE" was pretty good and the discount prices are still showing up. I got several 8ths for $30 and $35 and was allowed to stack it with a regular discount which for me was the 20% off for a new customer. Haven't tried the Ice Cream Cake #5 or 777 OG purchased BUT the Ice Cream Cake #5 was highly recommended by the delivery guy, smells good and was sticky. If you can stack the sale price with a regular discount like Seniors or Veterans you could get the price down around $26. The purchase and delivery was handled well. Strongly suggest verifying the order via chat if you use the site, the sale prices remain and you take advantage of stacking a regular sale/discount. Got additional secondary reports that the 777 OG and Ice Cream Cake #5 are pretty good!

Sales for Monday, 6/13
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
6/13
Fluent​
6/13
Priority Pickup - bagged and ready with priority service - Use Promo code EXPRESS10 FOR $10 OFF $100+ - STACKABLE​
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
35% off​
6/14
Excludes MPX Live Rosin, Sungrown Flower, Last Resort​
Liberty​
MUV​

$50 off $150+​
6/13
Rise​
$25 Rhythm Disposables​
$35 Shine .5g carts​
$40 Rhythm .5g carts​
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap​
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts​
25% off all Top flower​
30% off ALL special Flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
$15 off 100+, $40 off $200, $75 off $300+​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Sunnyside Chews are 2 for $45, 3 for $65, or 4 for $80​
Surterra​
6/13
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
$15 Sweet Talk Gels-Watermelon, $20 8ths-Mandarin Dream, $30 1g RSO-Rebel Sour 2.0​
6/13
Buy 3 edibles and Save $25​
6/13
Excludes Sweet Tak Gel Bites, Bhang Since Serve Chocolates​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Tinctures​
6/17
6/30

His_Highness

Got the following email from 710 LABS late yesterday- NOTE: The second email declaring everything is sold out came in a little over 2 hours later.

THE LIST OPENS AT 7:10PM!​

The List will close in 24 hours, or when it sells out.
The Flowery will be handling all deliveries.
For special delivery requests, if you have time constraints please write them in the comment section. The Flowery will do their best to accommodate, but it’s not a guarantee.
Orders placed after Tuesday 6/14 at 7:10PM will not be accepted, no exceptions​

Sales for Tuesday, 6/14
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
40% Savings on ALL product categories begins today! Get 40% OFF* Storewide,​
6/16
Excluding Select Live Rosin & Select Essentials.​
Fluent​
6/14
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
35% off​
6/14
Fresh Picks up to 50% off​
Liberty​
20% Off LHS/Later Days Whole Flower ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free 1g Carts Equal or Lesser Value ● Buy 3 get 3 Free Select .5g Carts Equal or Lesser Value ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1​
Excludes Kynd products and .3g and .5g Papa's Herb Cartridges​
FREE Runtz S1 when you purchase Kynd Whole Flower​
Please verify how to make this happen​
MUV​

Buy 2 Live Concentrates get a free 5-pack of pre-rolls​
6/15
Rise​
$25 Rhythm Disposables​
$35 Shine .5g carts​
$40 Rhythm .5g carts​
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap​
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts​
25% off all Top flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​
Save $25 when you spend $100 on any products
No product restrictions! Use promo SAVE25 at checkout.​
6/14
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
$30 TruPowder-Vanilla Cream, Original, Lemon| $20 8ths-Grape God Bud | $20 Nano Gels-Mixed Berry​
6/14
25% off $100, $35 off $200​
6/14
Excludes Blue River,Puffco, Primo and New flower strains​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy a distillate Sativa syringe and get 3 Free Pre-rolls or one 10pack edible​
6/14
6/17
6/30

AJS

Calm Consistency
As some may remember a few posts back from me, I really enjoyed the recent pickup from RiSE which was the Apple Cobbler Indica, and Love Affair Sativa. I absolutely loved both strains. The smell, taste, and effects were all perfect for me. I haven't been to RiSE in years, and only once ever, so that was a great surprise.

I just went back, mostly as a test to compare terpenes. The Love Affair was high in Caryophellene which I know through experience I like, and the new one I got, Sour Rebel, is high in Myrcene. I wanted to know the difference. The other terpenes are relatively similar.
Both Sativas.

The flavor of the Sour Rebel reminds me of sour beer. I get a pungent smell on first whiff, followed by some hops, and then it lingers with almost lemony sour hops. Is that what people typically describe as "sour"? Does it literally smell like sour candy/hops/lemons? It hits subtly only when I let it hit a certain part of my nose basically.
(edit: breaking it up is like some sour skittles...)

I'm still new to trying to figure out terpenes and flavors. I've always been a bit obsessed, but never took the time to try to systematically break it down and understand it. It's a lot, but slowly but surely I'm getting there as I try new strains and take mental notes.

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 6/15
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
40% Savings on ALL product categories begins today! Get 40% OFF* Storewide,​
6/16
Fluent​
6/15
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Sungrown Sale: Select Littles 8ths-$30, littles 14g-$90, Last Resort-$25​
6/15
Liberty​
20% Off LHS/Later Days Whole Flower ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free 1g Carts Equal or Lesser Value ● Buy 3 get 3 Free Select .5g Carts Equal or Lesser Value ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1​
Excludes Kynd products and .3g and .5g Papa's Herb Cartridges​
MUV​

Buy 2 Live Concentrates get a free 5-pack of pre-rolls​
6/15
Rise​
$25 Rhythm Disposables​
$35 Shine .5g carts​
$40 Rhythm .5g carts​
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap​
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts​
25% off all Top flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​
Take 50% Off PAX® Era™ & DART Pods. Use promo 50PODS at checkout.​
6/15
The Flowery​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35: This was described as a Sunday clearance but as of this morning the prices are still $30/$35 EVEN THOUGH THE SALE ISN'T SHOWING ON THE SITE
Trulieve​
$20 8ths-9lb hammer, $15 chocolates-Binske Milk Chocolate Bar​
6/15
Pickup by 6/15 or delivered by 6/16​
6/16
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
50% off flower Jars​
6/15
Excludes RSO​
6/17
6/30

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 6/16
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% Off* Bonus Thursday Savings!​
6/16
Select Essentials 1g Vape Carts & Select Live Rosin are available today for $50.​
6/16
Fluent​
Up to 60% off SELECT Fluent products plus 20% off everything else​
6/19
6/30
Grow Healthy​
6/30
Kief 1g $35​
Liberty​
20% Off Kynd ● 20% Off LHS/Later Days Whole Flower ● Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1 ● 35% Off 1g Cartridges ● 40% off 1g Distillate Syringes ● 45% Off select .5g Cartridges​
Excludes all shake, pre-rolls, devices, and Papa's Herb .5g carts.​
MUV​

Buy 3 Get 2 free Edibles​
6/17
Rise​
$25 Rhythm Disposables​
$35 Shine .5g carts​
$40 Rhythm .5g carts​
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap​
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts​
25% off all Top flower​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
20% off all sand, rosin carts, live rosin, Good News vapes, and regular-priced 8ths.​
Get select 8ths for $30​
Surterra​
Take 40% Off Select Products. Use promo SAVE40 at checkout.​
6/17
Product exclusions apply​
The Flowery​
CLEARANCE SALE - Lava Cake-$35, AB3-$30, Jokerz-$35, Ice Cream Cake #5-$35: This was described as a Sunday clearance but as of this morning the prices are still $30/$35 EVEN THOUGH THE SALE ISN'T SHOWING ON THE SITE
STACKABLE WITH REGULAR DISCOUNTS - NOT SURE THIS IS STILL TRUE - STRONGLY SUGGEST VERIFYING THE ORDER VIA CHAT​
Trulieve​
$30 8ths-Old Hippie Stash Reggae Cowboy AND $30 .5g carts-GainesvilleGreen​
6/16
Order placed and picked up 6/16​
6/16
New Port Richey location - 25% off storewide​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO​
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Flower Jars​
6/16
Excludes RSO​
6/17
6/30

Top Bottom