• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
IMO MUV is as good as GrowHealthy, Trulieve or Surterra and is better than Curaleaf and VidaCann. I don't have enough experience with other dispensaries to do a compare. MUV runs a good sale as compared to others at times. For 4/20 they had Buy 3 Get 2 concentrates, Buy 2 Get 2 vapes, buy 2 get 2 edibles, Buy 2 Get 2 flower.

Your opinion is appreciated as is the work you do keeping this thread updated. Quality is my #1 driver and MUV is very close to me, so that's where I'll start.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Your opinion is appreciated as is the work you do keeping this thread updated. Quality is my #1 driver and MUV is very close to me, so that's where I'll start.
Thanks for the kind words!

I don't know your preferences in terms of flower, concentrates, etc. but my location has some interesting T2 flower for $28 with THC% upwards of 25%.

iammyself

After reviewing todays sales and options for flower, I decided to go to Rise. I haven’t been there since 2020 I think, and wasn’t happy back then, but read their quality has improved.

One really nice thing about Rise is both their label and website list the terpene percentage by terpene. I used that to help me pick flower that had higher terpenes than the rest.

Florida Cake Smalls/Popcorn tastes really good. The nugs are small, but dense and smell good.

Premium tier Florida cake has nicer buds, and was on sale for only $25. Not the best flower ever, but worth it for the price.

Apple Cobbler has a decent apple flavor. I got a gram of Apple Cobbler terp sap to fill a vfire pod. I put a dab topper on a bowl of the Apple Cobbler flower, and hit it with the terp torch. Fantastic flavor.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I've noticed that MUV has very few sales compared to their competitors, is their product that much better that they don't need to?
MUV just isn't one of those daily deal people like the other ones are starting to become. If you know what strains to go for, I've found them to be some of the highest quality flower in the program. Doesn't mean you won't find some average stuff tho in some strains.

I refused to pay anything more than $35 for an eighth though, so I don't go to them unless they're on sale. I just know Sunnyside doing $55 quarters for smalls and growhealthy consistently doing $30 eighths of great quality, it's just not worth it to really ever pay full price anywhere. $50 for an eighth is completely outrageous, and I hate the tier system. If bud isn't pretty looking or cured/trimmed well, it should be going into pre-ground, concentrates, edibles, etc, not marked down and rebranded from regs to T3.

Edit:
Just picked up GrowHealthy's Durban Dawg. 24% THC and 3.9% Terpenes.
Sativa leaning hybrid, orange smell on the front end with a nice pungent gassy when you dive deeper.
Gotta revisit this. This bud has been just great to me. A real great potent high, and the bud is actually sticky sticky. I can't even break a nug in half without my fingers feeling it. If you actually break up a nug, you can lift items with the stickiness of ur fingers like a damn frog.

Nice to get something like this in the medical program, as that's what I'm exclusively a part of the past few years.
I stuck to reading FLMedicalTrees reddit randomly as I start to need bud, and wait until I hear someone talk about something great on sale. That's how I found Slurricane, Queso, and this Durban Dawg. It's a good way to get a grasp on which batches are currently dank.
Anything with high terpenes catches my eye.

Last edited:

His_Highness

After reviewing todays sales and options for flower, I decided to go to Rise. I haven’t been there since 2020 I think, and wasn’t happy back then, but read their quality has improved.

Premium tier Florida cake has nicer buds, and was on sale for only $25. Not the best flower ever, but worth it for the price.
Good heads up!!!! Thanks!!! Your post got me wondering how come I missed that Florida Cake sale. They list the changing group sales on top of the web page which I have been covering AND they include some other sales on the left side of the page I've been missing. My bad.

If I'm missing anything else like the above please let me know....

Sales for Tuesday, 5/31
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF your favorite products: Flower, Vape Carts, Edibles, Concentrates, Tinctures & More​
5/31
Select Live Rosin products, BlueKudu Chocolate and Devices are excluded from this promotion​
Select Live Rosin Vape Carts & Concentrates
for $50​
5/31
Buy 2, Get 1 Free BlueKudu Chocolate​
5/31
50% off select X-Bites​
Fluent​
Up to 60% off SELECT Fluent products plus 20% off everything else​
5/31
55+ 20% off Saturday and Sunday​
Stackable 5% with in-store promos​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Sungrown Little 8ths for $30, Sungrown littles 14g for $90 and Sungrown last resort pre-ground for $25​
5/31
Fresh Picks - Up to 50% off select products​
Liberty​
30% Off Later Days & LHS Whole Flower (Excludes Kynd), 50% Off 1g carts, select 5g carts, and 1g Distillate Syringes, Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1 PLUS Double Loyalty Points with purchase.​
Excludes all Kynd products, shake, pre-rolls, devices, and Papa's Herb .5g carts​
B2G2 Free Runtz S1 Tier 2 Flower​
5/31
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

Note, voucher may take up to 24 hours to appear in your Rewards Wallet.​
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday​
30% Off Flower​
5/31
Rise​
$25 - Florida Cake PM Flower
25% off Entire Store
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm Disposables​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm Disposables​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm 1g Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm 1g Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 Rythm 0.5g Cartridges​
Save 25% on 3 &Shine Cartridges​
Save 20% on 2 &Shine Cartridges​
Sunnyside​
Build a dream bouquet with 3 One Plant 8ths for only $90.​
Get 3 Rosin Carts for $135.​
Select 8ths are just $30 each​
Enjoy 4 concentrates for $320.​
5 Whole Flower Pre-rolls are $60.​
Get 2 Chews for $45, 3 for $65, or 4 for $80.​
Surterra​
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
Take 50% Off (almost) everything! Use promo SAVE50 at checkout.​
5/31
Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolates, THCA Powder, Coral Reefer Fruit Chews, all 1 g flower, all Ground Flower, Shatter, Crumble and the following flower strains: Sundae Trophy, Sunburn, Mojito & Bittersweet.​
The Flowery​
Select 8ths with $5 or $10 off - final price $35​
Stores coming soon according to web site​
8 for $80 1g prerolls Lava Cake & 777 OG​
Kief 2 for $50​
Trulieve​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, non-CDTC-cell, vapes and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 1 free RSO 4 packs​
Mix n’ Match your favorite RSO Syringes!
Pick 4 and get the fourth syringe for FREE!​
25% Off Vapes AND Buy 1 Get 1 Free edibles​
5/31
Excludes RSO​

His_Highness

@florduh - Could you recommend a hash rosin cart that tastes and feels like a dab? I've tried "full spectrum" and some "Live" carts but I have sneaking suspicion I haven't actually had one that meets your description as a hash rosin cart. Each cart I've tried is harsher than herb and rarely if ever has a taste worth recommending. Could it be the batteries I'm using are too high in power? The only battery I have that is adjustable only goes as low as 3.3V

florduh

@florduh - Could you recommend a hash rosin cart that tastes and feels like a dab? I've tried "full spectrum" and some "Live" carts but I have sneaking suspicion I haven't actually had one that meets your description as a hash rosin cart. Each cart I've tried is harsher than herb and rarely if ever has a taste worth recommending. Could it be the batteries I'm using are too high in power? The only battery I have that is adjustable only goes as low as 3.3V

We're pretty limited in FL currently, unfortunately. Right now, the only ones I've been satisfied with are the Sunnyside Live Rosin carts. They're relatively expensive, and I'd really like to see them using all ceramic carts. Still, I'd say for me if you have a battery that can do low voltages like the Yocan Uni Pro, they taste like a low temp dab.

Effects are very on point in my experience though. Even the ones with THC percentages in the 60's can hit you pretty hard. Harder than 90+% carts IME.

The only other option is basically unobtainable right now: the 710 Live Rosin pods. $80 for a half gram. I had one once in Cali and it was arguably worth the price, but man did I savor it.

Actually Surterra has Live Rosin carts but they're not conveniently located for me. Trulieve has Blue River rosin carts, but I never tried them because they always seem more than the Sunnyside options which already aren't cheap.

At this point, I've shied away from "Live Resin" carts in FL. My feeling is most live resin carts here are just distillate with "live" terps added. That tastes good but you're missing out on the minor noids a true live resin sauce would involve.

AJS

Calm Consistency
We're pretty limited in FL currently, unfortunately. Right now, the only ones I've been satisfied with are the Sunnyside Live Rosin carts. They're relatively expensive, and I'd really like to see them using all ceramic carts. Still, I'd say for me if you have a battery that can do low voltages like the Yocan Uni Pro, they taste like a low temp dab.

Effects are very on point in my experience though. Even the ones with THC percentages in the 60's can hit you pretty hard. Harder than 90+% carts IME.

The only other option is basically unobtainable right now: the 710 Live Rosin pods. $80 for a half gram. I had one once in Cali and it was arguably worth the price, but man did I savor it.

Actually Surterra has Live Rosin carts but they're not conveniently located for me. Trulieve has Blue River rosin carts, but I never tried them because they always seem more than the Sunnyside options which already aren't cheap.

At this point, I've shied away from "Live Resin" carts in FL. My feeling is most live resin carts here are just distillate with "live" terps added. That tastes good but you're missing out on the minor noids a true live resin sauce would involve.
I've really experimented with the different carts, and I agree. Anything full spectrum mostly just feels like something with CDT put back in.
At this point, for my own peace of mind, I just have to find something that is monetarily worth it. I don't really want to have to pay so much, that I savor medicine like it's the last drop of water in a desert. I know it can be so worth it, but for my own stress, I just don't want to have to think of cannabis that way.

There are a lot of carts that are "good enough" for me. After all, a cart for me is just a stealthy way to get stoned while on the go, so I don't require anything too incredible.

I basically require CDT, that's my main criteria. I don't think sativa/hybrid/indica even makes a difference with distillate regardless of how many times my friend says he can't stay awake on an Indica distillate. I basically always just go with hybrid.

For any full spectrum carts as well, they're just so sensitive to the battery. A tad too long of a draw or too high of a voltage, and the entire cart is ruined. I took too long of a hit on a brand new, 1G surterra full spectrum cart, and the cart was ruined. I just accidentally had it on the wrong voltage with the battery that was provided with the cart.

Unfortunately for us, in order to get top of the line, the price more than doubles. Places are doing half gram carts for $20-$25 now when discounted, but if you want the good stuff as mentioned it could be $80/half g (didn't realize it was that much, sheesh).

florduh

I've really experimented with the different carts, and I agree. Anything full spectrum mostly just feels like something with CDT put back in.
At this point, for my own peace of mind, I just have to find something that is monetarily worth it. I don't really want to have to pay so much, that I savor medicine like it's the last drop of water in a desert. I know it can be so worth it, but for my own stress, I just don't want to have to think of cannabis that way.

There are a lot of carts that are "good enough" for me. After all, a cart for me is just a stealthy way to get stoned while on the go, so I don't require anything too incredible.

I basically require CDT, that's my main criteria. I don't think sativa/hybrid/indica even makes a difference with distillate regardless of how many times my friend says he can't stay awake on an Indica distillate. I basically always just go with hybrid.

For any full spectrum carts as well, they're just so sensitive to the battery. A tad too long of a draw or too high of a voltage, and the entire cart is ruined. I took too long of a hit on a brand new, 1G surterra full spectrum cart, and the cart was ruined. I just accidentally had it on the wrong voltage with the battery that was provided with the cart.

Unfortunately for us, in order to get top of the line, the price more than doubles. Places are doing half gram carts for $20-$25 now when discounted, but if you want the good stuff as mentioned it could be $80/half g (didn't realize it was that much, sheesh).

I just haven't been going out as much lately. Moved back here in Fall of 2019. Then all hell broke loose just a few months later. So I've mostly been buying flower and dabbables. I've just been just buying cheap distillate at Grow Healthy and filling my own ceramic carts for on the go use. Disty doesn't hit as hard as Live Rosin, but honestly when I'm out I don't really need that much noid power. And like you said, the good stuff is really expensive.

I went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios last year and took a slightly too large hit off of a hybrid rosin cart from Sunnyside. I was too overstimulated for like an hour. Distillate will just give my noid receptors a little tickle, which is honestly all I really need in most out of the house situations.

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday, 6/01
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Buy 1, Get 1 Free savings on items of equal or lesser value PLUS receive DOUBLE (2x) Rewards Points on all purchases Wednesday & Thursday!​
6/2
Select Live Rosin products, BlueKudu Chocolate, Select Essentials & Devices are excluded from this promotion​
Fluent​
Up to 50% off SELECT Fluent products plus 20% off everything else​
6/1
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ... is available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order you prefer.​
Stackable 10% off when you donate to the Trevor Project - NOT FOR DELIVERY ORDERS​
6/30
Donate a minimum of $5 - Cash donations not accepted. Must donate via the QR code on the in-store flyer. - Excludes MPX Live Rosin​
Liberty​
50% Off Select .5g Cartridges • 40% Off 1g Distillate Syringes • 30% Off 1g Cartridges • 25% Off Origyn Extracts • 20% Off LHS & Later Days Whole Flower • 15% Off Papa's Herb .5g Cartridges • 10% Off Edibles • Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1​
Excludes all Kynd products, shake, pre-rolls, and devices. Four units of Runtz S1 Whole Flower must be purchased to receive discount.
MUV​
Intro to MUV App - get a free pre-roll *AND* Strainprint, track 5 times to earn 10% in savings that is stackable and applies to Verano Reserve Flower.​
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and a voucher for a free pre-roll for a future purchase just for downloading the app!

Buy 2 WANA Soft Chews Get 2 Free​
6/2
Rise​
$25 - Florida Cake PM Flower
$25 Rhythm Disposables
$35 Shine .5g Carts
$40 Rhythm .5g carts
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Spend $100 get a free Kief or Surterra Wellness Vape Pen! Use promo SPEND100 at checkout.​
6/1
Limit to One Free Product per customer​
The Flowery​
Kief 2 for $50​
Trulieve​
Buy 2 Live Concentrates Get 1 Live Resin or Live Budder FREE​
6/2
Excludes Cultivar strains,​
Select Sweet Talk Gel Bites, 5 Pack - $14​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, non-CDTC-cell, vapes and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free Select Flower Jars​
6/1
Sale excludes Miami and Lakeland locations.​

iammyself

@florduh Each cart I've tried is harsher than herb and rarely if ever has a taste worth recommending. Could it be the batteries I'm using are too high in power? The only battery I have that is adjustable only goes as low as 3.3V
I have a lot of experience with carts; I joined the Florida medical program in 2018, a year before smokable flower was approved. And really two before it was widely available and worth buying. I didn’t know anything about dabbing, so the first two years all I consumed was carts.

Eventually, I started trying different variable voltage batteries like the Yocan Uni Pro. They help a lot with flavor, but can clog a cart if the voltage is set too low. I typically like 2.8-3.3v depending on the cart and hit I’m looking for.

Then I started filling my own carts to save money. I tried a bunch of different kinds, and settled on the iKrusher VFire Replacement Pod. They cost $6.95, then I’ll fill them with a gram of distillate that I pick up on sale. Grow Healthy regularly has half gram syringes for $20. So it ends up being ~$47 for a gram cart of cannabis derived terpene distillate.

I use the VFire pods in the TruSTIK 2.0 from Trulieve. It has three voltage settings;

Blue is 2.4v (Lowest temp. setting)
Green is 2.8v
White is 3.2v (Highest temp. setting)

I almost always leave it on green. I’ll sometimes do blue with thinner oil like Alchemy or Rise Terp sap for a super tasty hit. And sometimes set it to white for a quick cloud.

The TruSTIK vibrates after inhaling for a couple seconds to help with dosing, and comes with a lifetime warranty through Trulieve. I had an original TruSTIK, and they let me exchange it for a new TruSTIK 2.0 with variable voltage and vibration just because I wanted it. Accidentally break one like I did? Trulieve replaces it no problem.

I have yet to find a better option for a dab-like experience from a cart than filling my own VFire pods, but I also haven’t tried any of the rosin carts yet. The cost just isn't justified for my uses.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I usually make my own "solution" with some form of concentrate and wax liquidizer to cover the smell, place that in a 510 tank and mod. I rarley do this anymore and primarily would use where I had to be stealthy.

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday, 6/02
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
Buy 1, Get 1 Free savings on items of equal or lesser value PLUS receive DOUBLE (2x) Rewards Points on all purchases Wednesday & Thursday!​
6/2
Select Live Rosin products, BlueKudu Chocolate, Select Essentials & Devices are excluded from this promotion​
Fluent​
6/2
Grow Healthy​
35% off Flower, carts, syringes and RSO​
6/4
Excludes last resort and sungrown​
Stackable 10% off when you donate to the Trevor Project - NOT FOR DELIVERY ORDERS​
6/30
Donate a minimum of $5 - Cash donations not accepted. Must donate via the QR code on the in-store flyer. - Excludes MPX Live Rosin​
Liberty​
50% Off Select .5g Cartridges • 40% Off 1g Distillate Syringes • 30% Off 1g Cartridges • 25% Off Origyn Extracts • 20% Off LHS & Later Days Whole Flower • 15% Off Papa's Herb .5g Cartridges • 10% Off Edibles • Buy 2 Get 2 Free Runtz S1​
Excludes all Kynd products, shake, pre-rolls, and devices. Four units of Runtz S1 Whole Flower must be purchased to receive discount.​
MUV​

Buy 2 WANA Soft Chews Get 2 Free​
6/2
Rise​
$25 - Florida Cake PM Flower​
$25 Rhythm Disposables​
$35 Shine .5g Carts​
$40 Rhythm .5g carts​
$50 Rhythm 1g Terp Sap​
$60 Rhythm 1g Carts​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 50% off Float Vape carts, including Full Spectrum! Use promo 50CART at checkout.​
6/2
Excludes Float Live Rosin Vapes, and all other vape products. Limit 6​
The Flowery​
Kief 2 for $50​
Trulieve​
Buy 2 Live Concentrates Get 1 Live Resin or Live Budder FREE​
6/2
Excludes Cultivar strains,​
VidaCann​
Buy 3 Get 3 select Pre-rolls​
6/2
30% off select distillate syringes​
6/2

AJS

Calm Consistency
If our boys in the Jungle end up getting some inventory, my gf and I may make the drive from St Pete this weekend and make a day of it visiting some springs up there and picking up some good flowers.
Anyone else trying to check out the Jungle this weekend? Would be fun to wave at someone from FC while in line :D

florduh

If our boys in the Jungle end up getting some inventory, my gf and I may make the drive from St Pete this weekend and make a day of it visiting some springs up there and picking up some good flowers.
Anyone else trying to check out the Jungle this weekend? Would be fun to wave at someone from FC while in line :D

That sounds fun! Unfortunately we have plans all weekend. Make sure they're stocked before you go. They've just shut the whole store down multiple times because they ran out. But they tend to be midweek days. Looking forward to seeing some FC reviews of their product.

AJS

Calm Consistency
That sounds fun! Unfortunately we have plans all weekend. Make sure they're stocked before you go. They've just shut the whole store down multiple times because they ran out. But they tend to be midweek days. Looking forward to seeing some FC reviews of their product.
Yes! We almost went up last weekend but I called ahead of time and they confirmed they were completely out of flower.
Hopefully they'll get in stock, and can hopefully confirm it'll actually last through the weekend. I wonder what I can expect for lines...

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Ugh, TL have that 2 for 1 concentrate...when I go tomorrow night they'll probably be all out. Last time they had a sale like that I had to go to two TL's and I pretty much bought the slim leftovers :mad:

His_Highness

Sales for Friday, 6/03
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
40% off AND $50 select Live Rosin vape carts and concentrates​
6/5
Select Live Rosin products and Select Essentials are excluded from this promotion​
Fluent​
6/5
Grow Healthy​
6/4
6/30
Liberty​
Excludes all Kynd products, shake, pre-rolls, and devices. Four units of Runtz S1 Whole Flower must be purchased to receive discount.​
MUV​

Buy 3 Get 1 Free 8ths​
6/4
Celebrate 100 Verano dispensaries - get a FREE product when you spend $100!​
6/5
Free gift must be valued at $35 or less​
Rise​
20% off entire store​
Excludes Puffco, Gpen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibe Products.​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 40% Off (Almost) Everything. Use promo SAVE40 at checkout.​
6/3
Excludes accessories, Heights Chocolates, THCA Powder, Coral Reefer Fruit Chews, all 1 g flower, all Ground Flower, Shatter, Crumble and the following flower strains: Sundae Trophy, Sunburn, Mojito & Bittersweet.​
The Flowery​
Kief 2 for $50​
Trulieve​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free 8ths​
6/4
ALL $33, $43 and$53 strains​
VidaCann​
Buy 2 Bubble Bath Flower Jars and Get a Free Cream Cookiez Flower Jar​
6/3

His_Highness,

His_Highness

Ugh, TL have that 2 for 1 concentrate...when I go tomorrow night they'll probably be all out. Last time they had a sale like that I had to go to two TL's and I pretty much bought the slim leftovers :mad:
Yeah....that never gets old......NOT! Hope it worked out.... Did you do an online order yesterday? How'd it go?

His_Highness

Update to Include Trulieve 35% off Trupods / Vapes that just came in....

Sales for Friday, 6/03
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Curaleaf​
40% off AND $50 select Live Rosin vape carts and concentrates​
6/5
Select Live Rosin products and Select Essentials are excluded from this promotion​
Fluent​
6/5
Grow Healthy​
6/4
6/30
Liberty​
MUV​

Buy 3 Get 1 Free 8ths​
6/4
Celebrate 100 Verano dispensaries - get a FREE product when you spend $100!​
6/5
Free gift must be valued at $35 or less​
Rise​
20% off entire store​
Excludes Puffco, Gpen, Boundless, Boveda & Vibe Products.​
Save 25% on 3 Terp Sap​
Save 20% on 2 Kief​
Save 20% on 2 Trim​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
Take 40% Off (Almost) Everything. Use promo SAVE40 at checkout.​
6/3
The Flowery​
Kief 2 for $50​
Trulieve​
Buy 2 Get 1 Free 8ths​
6/4
ALL $33, $43 and$53 strains​
35% off Trupods + Vapes
6/4
Excludes Cultivar​
VidaCann​
Buy 2 Bubble Bath Flower Jars and Get a Free Cream Cookiez Flower Jar​
6/3

His_Highness,
Reactions: Relaxed

iammyself

First trip to Sunnyside today, where I used my 25% off first time patient discount. I got two $55 7g snaps, and a gram of $90 rosin for $129.38 after the discount. Somehow, the discount code they entered at checkout gave me 25% off the flower, but 48% off the rosin. I would’ve grabbed more if I knew it would be $46.80/g. Overall, the product seems good but not fantastic.

Top Bottom