For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Has anyone else has been sort of disappointed by the quality of the flower available right now? Since the beginning of August I’ve purchased various strains from Grow Healthy, Curaleaf, Trulieve, and Harvest. They were all ok, but nothing I was really excited about. I wonder if it’s something about the harvest this time of year; I seem to remember having a similar experience at the end of summer last yea

The only exception is one of the new strains Curaleaf started offering recently. It’s called Bombs Away. I had a bowl in my Sticky Brick Runt that was beyond the typical mediocre flavor I’ve been getting recently.

Curaleaf has a pretty great flower sale right now that is tempting me to try all their new stains that are 15%-21%. I should know better, they disappoint more often than not. I wonder if anyone here has tried any of the others than Bombs Away? Here’s the deets:
I used the first timer promotions for Vidacann and Curalief, was disappointed and never ordered from them again.

Grow Healthy, Trulieve and One-plant are the only "consistent"quality flower dispensaries I've dealt with so far but as you mention it's been awhile since I've had a "WOW!" purchase/moment unless I bought just the most expensive top tier. Anything less than the top tier and it feels like the grow has been underwhelming compared to the same price level and strain pruchased in the past.

I've noticed that buying the higher THC% flower (Upwards of 25%) and top tier is a way to hedge my bet but even then there's no guarantee and the cost for that kind of flower is why I tend to wait for a good sale.

I also noticed that recent purchases are, as you say, good but not great. Recent purchase experience from Trulieve: Comparing Skunk Ape to a Cultivar Strain (I think it was Reggae Cowboy). I opened the Skunk Ape and the package was full with decent smelling buds. When I opened the Cultivar strain only half the package was filled with decent sized, decent smelling buds. I thought the Cultivar package was underweight but both packages were spot on. The Skunk Ape was kind of larfy and the same Skunk Ape weight as the Cultivar would produce half the number of hits. My wife complained about it.

His_Highness

Grow Healthy Sale through 9/12/2021: 25% off on all products except Puffco hardware, Littles™, Last Resort™, and MPX™ from 9:00pm on 9/08/2021 - 8:00pm on 9/12/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 25% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

iammyself

I was debating today where to do a pickup since there are so many sales going on. I ended up choosing Harvest, and man am I glad I did. They are having this sale right now

FLASH SALE‼️💥 (9/9-9/15)

25% OFF entire store (excludes devices & concentrates)

40% OFF on All vapes (Alchemy, Modern Flower, Chroma, Colors)

However, when I placed the order the website was mistakenly showing 44% off everything. I assumed it was a website error that would get corrected when I went to pick up, and placed my planned order of four different 1/8ths and a single alchemy .5g cart. The alchemy line is Harvest distillate with live terps added, and is one of the best carts available.

After picking it up, I sure wish I would've maxed out my flower rec. They knew about the website price mistake, which has since been correct, but honored the discounted price. So it ended up being $109.12 instead of $145.50.

IMG_1265.jpeg

Gorilla Quake is ok, but not great, with small buds, little smell, and decent taste. It's 17.8% THC.

IMG_1267.jpeg

Sour Gelato Kush is 18.9% THC, a nice sour smell, and good flavor.

IMG_1269.jpeg

The best looking of the four is the Orange Octane. It's 21.3% THC, and has a strong orange smell with great flavor.

IMG_1271.jpeg

Wedding Cake is 22.4% THC. I haven't this this one yet, but is smells and looks good.

His_Highness

I was debating today where to do a pickup since there are so many sales going on. I ended up choosing Harvest, and man am I glad I did. They are having this sale right now

However, when I placed the order the website was mistakenly showing 44% off everything. I assumed it was a website error that would get corrected when I went to pick up, and placed my planned order of four different 1/8ths and a single alchemy .5g cart. The alchemy line is Harvest distillate with live terps added, and is one of the best carts available.

After picking it up, I sure wish I would've maxed out my flower rec. They knew about the website price mistake, which has since been correct, but honored the discounted price. So it ended up being $109.12 instead of $145.50.

View attachment 12926

Gorilla Quake is ok, but not great, with small buds, little smell, and decent taste. It's 17.8% THC.

View attachment 12927

Sour Gelato Kush is 18.9% THC, a nice sour smell, and good flavor.

View attachment 12928

The best looking of the four is the Orange Octane. It's 21.3% THC, and has a strong orange smell with great flavor.

View attachment 12929

Wedding Cake is 22.4% THC. I haven't this this one yet, but is smells and looks good.
SUHWEET purchase!!!! Can't wait to hear how the Wedding Cake works out.

His_Highness

It was the first amazingly good flower I’ve purchased the last few months. My mouth was coated with cake terps after a couple nightcap Mighty bowls last night.
I haven't tried Harvest yet but they're on my radar now. Thx!

Decent prices for flower with THC% around 20%. Looks like its pickup only.

EDIT: Didn't want to post back to back and a Trulieve sale just came in: 30% OFF ON $43 AND $53 STRAINS - Offer valid 9/10/2021 - 9/12/2021 - not stackable.

Last edited:

FLelder ent

Went to Liberty HS, Dania Beach to take advantage of their 50% off sale , to get some 510 cartridges. When I checked the order, I noticed that they gave me a less expensive "Papas Herb " cart instead of the "Honey" cart I ordered and paid for. I also noticed that 3 of 4 carts that I purchased do not have the THC % on the label. Love the sales but it seems this location can use some new management.

Ever since I got a Yocan Uni Pro I have been vaping a lot more cartridges, I am usually a flower guy.

Whats your opinion of the LHS cartridges..ie. Honey, Lemon and Grass, Papas Herb, Zentient, etc. ?????

:peace:

His_Highness

Went to Liberty HS, Dania Beach to take advantage of their 50% off sale , to get some 510 cartridges. When I checked the order, I noticed that they gave me a less expensive "Papas Herb " cart instead of the "Honey" cart I ordered and paid for. I also noticed that 3 of 4 carts that I purchased do not have the THC % on the label. Love the sales but it seems this location can use some new management.

Ever since I got a Yocan Uni Pro I have been vaping a lot more cartridges, I am usually a flower guy.

Whats your opinion of the LHS cartridges..ie. Honey, Lemon and Grass, Papas Herb, Zentient, etc. ?????

:peace:
I've tried some of the top line "Live resin" carts from different dispensaries and I have to admit they are better tasting and smoother than the lower end carts but not by a big enough margin to pay double for.

Anyone found a prefilled dispensary cart that they'd walk through the desert for?

Sales for today 9/11/2021:

Trulieve 9/10/2021 - 9/12/2021: 30% OFF ON $43 AND $53 STRAINS - Offer valid 9/10/2021 - 9/12/2021 - not stackable. Bulk Pack-Lemon OG / Member Berry 1/2 ounce $120. Buy 2 get 1 free 9/11/2021 - 9/12/2021 O.Pen, Sunshine Cannabis - can't be combined with other discounts.

Fluent 9/11/2021 - 9/12/2021: $150 off $450, $90 off $300, $40 off %150 - Valid Saturday, September 11th until Sunday, September 12th. Promotion is valid on all Fluent Products only. Discounts can only be applied to one entire purchase per day. Valid for walk-in and Express Pickup orders, including online orders, phone orders, in-store pickup, and drive-thru. Veterans can always stack up to 30% OFF. Product availability is not guaranteed for online orders picked up after the order date.

Grow Healthy Sale through 9/12/2021: 25% off on all products except Puffco hardware, Littles™, Last Resort™, and MPX™ from 9:00pm on 9/08/2021 - 8:00pm on 9/12/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 25% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

His_Highness

FINAL EDIT:
Went to Vidacann and picked up a V9 cart with .5ml distillate on-sale for $20. They will be selling them for $25 until they sell out. I got the Eran Almog 79.5% THC and 7.97% CBD. Carts usually don't give me any kind of full featured, body and head high but this cart gave it a decent try. For $20 or $25 I'd say this is a decent buy ...if you have a 510 battery that works by pressing a button (these carts won't work with batteries that heat up from inhalation alone). I'm seriously thinking of getting more.....

Called Vidacann and asked why these V9 carts are so cheap and whether they work with any 510 threaded battery. Was told that the reason they are so cheap is that they are being phased out so its while supplies last. They will work with any 510 threaded battery as long as the draw is triggered by a "button". If the hit is activated by just inhaling (no button) it won't work. I'm guessing because the airflow is at the top of the cart not the bottom. For $20 I think I'll pick up a couple....

Trulieve sale 9/13/2021 - 9/14/2021 - $53 strains for $35, $43 strains for $25. Cannot be combined with any other patient discount.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for 9/15/2021:
Trulieve: Some ground Truflower is 7g for $25. No mention that the ground deal isn't stackable. $33 strains for $25 not stackable. IMO ground can be hit or miss. Heck, lately some of the $53 and under eighths are just "ok".

VidaCann: Buy any 4 products, get 2 free. AND $20 V9 Vapes. Cannot be combined with other offers. I picked up a Eran Almog 79.5% THC and 7.97% CBD cart for $20 and it was a excellent deal. The V9 carts can only be used with batteries that heat up with a button press. Vapes that work via inhalation alone won't work because the air holes are on the top of the cart. Also the width of the V9 cart is a tiny bit wider than a ccell cart so some batteries that require the cart to be placed in an enclosed hole may not fit. I had a standard 510 pen, a inhalation initiated pen and a small battery where the cart is inserted into the battery enclosure. The standard 510 pen was the only one that worked and it worked great! The standard 510 pens can be found for $10 - $15.

Grow Healthy through 9/17/2021: Select items up to 50% off. Up to 50% off select products from 9:00 pm 9/14/2021 - 9:00 pm 9/17/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Harvest 9/16/2021: 25% off the entire store and 40% off vape carts. Excludes concentrates.

Last edited:

iammyself

I stopped at Harvest Aventura on my way to the beach today to pick up more of that Sour Gelato Kush. It's even better than the wedding cake, if possible, and is cheaper too. I got a half oz., along with a gram of RSO. They even let me stack the $10 off coupon I won spinning the wheel last Wednesday I went in. I got to spin it today, and won 20% off a future order of $100 or more. Not bad for when there aren't any better sales going on.

IMG_1315.jpeg

His_Highness

Sales for 9/16/2021:

VidaCann: 25% off Stanley Brothers products. Valid 9.16.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.

Harvest: Good through 9/30/2021: 40% off storewide. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.

Fluent: 9/16/2021 - 9/19/2021: Buy One Get One 50% off on all Fluent products. The discounted product must be of equal or lesser value. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location. Promotions are not stackable (except Veterans' - up to 30%).

His_Highness

Sales for 9/17/2021:

VidaCann: 25% off CCell vapes and $20 V9 vapes. I picked up a Eran Almog 79.5% THC and 7.97% CBD cart for $20 and it was a excellent deal. The V9 carts can only be used with batteries that heat up with a button press. Vapes that work via inhalation alone won't work because the air holes are on the top of the cart. Also the width of the V9 cart is a tiny bit wider than a ccell cart so some batteries that require the cart to be placed in an enclosed hole may not fit. I had a standard 510 pen, a inhalation initiated pen and a small battery where the cart is inserted into the battery enclosure. The standard 510 pen was the only one that worked and it worked great! The standard 510 pens can be found for $10 - $15. Valid 9.17.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.

Trulieve: 9/17/2021 - 9/18/2021: 40% off storewide. Excludes Ground, Cultivar, Blue River, Wax, Crumble, Live Resin, Non-CDT ccells. Cannot be combined with other patient discounts.

Fluent: 9/16/2021 - 9/19/2021: Buy One Get One 50% off on all Fluent products. The discounted product must be of equal or lesser value. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location. Promotions are not stackable (except Veterans' - up to 30%).

Grow Healthy - 9/17/2021: Select items up to 50% off. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts.

Harvest: Check your location. Good through 9/30/2021: 40% off storewide. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.

iammyself

I got to say, that Harvest deal is fantastic. I went back yesterday and got an eight of Horchata and Orange Octane, a syringe of Alchemy Layer Cake, and a gram of Marshmallow OG budder for $135.

The budder is fantastic, and only $30/g! I just had a dab in the DTV4 that cleaned up easy, tasted great, and has a punch. The Orange Octane doesn’t have a ton of flavor, but is decent and I like the effects. The Horchata was another one of those OMG strains that only Harvest seems to have in plenty right now.

His_Highness

Sales for 9/18/2021:

VidaCann: Valid 9.18.21 only. 25% off CCELL Sativa Vapes and $20 V9 Alaska vapes. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only. The V9 carts can only be used with batteries that heat up with a button press. Vapes that work via inhalation alone won't work because the air holes are on the top of the cart. Also the width of the V9 cart is a tiny bit wider than a ccell cart so some batteries that require the cart to be placed in an enclosed hole may not fit. I had a standard 510 pen, a inhalation initiated pen and a small battery where the cart is inserted into the battery enclosure. The standard 510 pen was the only one that worked and it worked great!

Trulieve: 9/18/2021: 40% off storewide. Excludes Ground, Cultivar, Blue River, Wax, Crumble, Live Resin, Non-CDT ccells. Cannot be combined with other patient discounts.

Grow Healthy: NO DATE: "Fresh Picks" Always changing and always less - Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

His_Highness

Sales for 09/21/2021:

Grow Healthy: NO DATE: "Fresh Picks" Always changing and always less - My delivery location has several high THC% flower with 40% off!! Up to 50% off select products while promotion lasts. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. Up to 50% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. Promotion is applied when the order is placed. If the promotion changes by the time the order is delivered or picked up, the promotion will be honored for the day the order was placed. For items that are on sale when the item is delivered but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. For in-store pick-up orders, if a patient is unable to pick up their order on the same day it was placed, the Fresh Picks pricing will be honored for one additional day. For items that are on sale when the item is picked up but not when the item is ordered, the Fresh Picks pricing will not apply. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

Trulieve: $53 strains for $35 and $43 strains for $30. not stackable.

Fluent: $50 off $150 on Flower, Pre-rolls, Pre-filled pipes. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location. Promotions are not stackable (except Veterans' - up to 30%).

Harvest: Check your location. Good through 9/30/2021: 40% off storewide. Offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.

His_Highness

Sales for 09/22/2021:

VidaCann: For every $50 get a Free Pre-roll. Valid 9.22.21 only. Free Pre-Rolls applicable after all discounts. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.

Fluent: $150 off $450, $100 off $300, $50 off $150. Promotion only valid Wed, September 22nd and Thursday, September 23rd. Valid on all Fluent products. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pickup. Deliveries not included. Promotions are not stackable, except veterans (up to 30%.) Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Product and promotions are subject to availability and may vary by location.

Grow Healthy - This one is decent!...check your local store-some are 50% off!!! Grow Healthy: 35% off Carts, Syringes, RSO and Flower. 35% off valid on cartridges, syringes, RSO, and flower, excluding Littles™ and Last Resort™, from 9:00 pm on 9/21/2021 - 8:00 pm on 9/26/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 35% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts including Fresh Picks. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

Harvest: This one is decent! 60% off Vapes and Loveli Soft Chews, 40% off all other medicated items. Valid through September 30. While supplies last. $16 .5g carts! *All sales are final at this time* *Not stackable with any offers or promotions.

iammyself

The Harvest sale as they clear out their inventory just keeps getting better and better. I was very excited, and subsequently disappointed, when I saw they were clearing out all their Storz and Bickel vapes. The Mighty was $66, the Crafty+ $44, and the Plenty $50. When I tried to place an order to get one of each, the website gave the message that I could only order during store hours. I tried again at 9am when they opened, and it was still giving the message. So I called in, and they said to just come to the store. By the time I got there, the inventory had disappeared from the website (how, if nobody could order?), and they were all sold out. I could see a stack of them on the order shelf behind the counter, adding insult to injury.

Instead, I just have to be happy with the crazy haul I picked up for $186. I got six different strains of flower; Wicked Space, Gorilla Quake, Jet Fuel Cookies, Apricot Cookies, Sour Gelato Kush, and Sour Diesel. All of them are in the 17-18% THC range. Then I also got a pack of gummy chews, two 1g refill syringes, and two grams of shatter. Holy shit, that's a lot!

5D875053-B7F8-471A-BCB3-5F75C629200F.jpeg

His_Highness

@iammyself - Even without the devices this is a great deal!

Sales for 09/23/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 CCELL vapes and get 20% off and a free battery. Valid 9.23.21 only. Limit 5 Free Batteries. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.

Fluent: $150 off $450, $100 off $300, $50 off $150. Promotion only valid Wed, September 22nd and Thursday, September 23rd. Valid on all Fluent products. Valid for Walk-Ins and Express Pickup. Deliveries not included. Promotions are not stackable, except veterans (up to 30%.) Not combinable with Fluent Rewards Points redemption. Product and promotions are subject to availability and may vary by location.

Grow Healthy - Grow Healthy: 35% off Carts, Syringes, RSO and Flower. 35% off valid on cartridges, syringes, RSO, and flower, excluding Littles™ and Last Resort™, from 9:00 pm on 9/21/2021 - 8:00 pm on 9/26/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 35% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts including Fresh Picks. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

Harvest: 80% off selected devices (Any left ?!?!) 60% off all medicated items. Valid through September 30. While supplies last. *All sales are final at this time* *Not stackable with any offers or promotions

His_Highness

Sales for 09/24/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 flower jars and get 4 free pre-rolls. Valid 9.24.21 only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% off on all Fluent products. Spend $100 and get @20 credit on all merch and accessories. The discounted product must be of equal or lesser value. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location. Promotions are not stackable (except Veterans' - up to 35%). $20 credit will be given in-store and is to be exclusively used on merch items and accessories - must be redeemed on the same day

Trulieve: Build your own 1/2 ounce for $100 - $33/$43 strains. Valid 9/24/2021 -9/25/2021. Offer cannot be combined.

Grow Healthy - Valid through 9/26/2021. 35% off valid on cartridges, syringes, RSO, and flower, excluding Littles™ and Last Resort™, from 9:00 pm on 9/21/2021 – 8:00 pm on 9/26/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 35% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts including Fresh Picks. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases.

Harvest: Valid through 09/30/2021: 80% off selected devices (Any left ?!?!) 60% off all medicated items
. Valid through September 30. While supplies last. *All sales are final at this time* *Not stackable with any offers or promotions

iammyself

So... One Plant got bought out by a national brand called "Sunnyside"?

That’s right. And Harvest was bought by Trulieve. Not great for our market, but the sales lately have been great.

I got the iPhone 13 Pro yesterday, and had to take a macro photo of the Sour Gelato Kush I’ve been having a love affair with.

B1120994-B94B-4002-8EB7-A839DF890964.jpeg

His_Highness

@florduh - Nice reminder ... I haven't been looking at One-Plant/Sunnyside. No advertising for me to latch onto like the others.

Sales for 09/25/2021:

VidaCann: 30% off some syringes and $20 V9 Vapes. Valid 9.25.21 only. Sale Excludes RSO. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.

Fluent: Buy 1 Get 1 60% off on all Fluent products. Spend $100 and get @20 credit on all merch and accessories. The discounted product must be of equal or lesser value. Products are subject to availability and may vary by location. Promotions are not stackable (except Veterans' - up to 35%). $20 credit will be given in-store and is to be exclusively used on merch items and accessories - must be redeemed on the same day

Trulieve: Build your own 1/2 ounce: Mix and match ALL Strains for $125 and $100 for $33/$43 strains. Valid 9/25/2021. Excludes Ground and Cultivar. Offer cannot be combined.

Grow Healthy - Valid through 9/26/2021. 35% off valid on cartridges, syringes, RSO, and flower, excluding Littles™ and Last Resort™, from 9:00 pm on 9/21/2021 – 8:00 pm on 9/26/2021. Offer valid while supplies last. Quantities may be limited. 35% off can be used on pick-up, delivery, TrailBlazer™, in-store, and phone orders. This promotion does not stack with any additional discounts including Fresh Picks. GrowHealthy reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. Offer may not be sold, copied, modified, transferred or used retroactively for prior purchases.

Harvest: Valid through 09/30/2021: 80% off selected devices (Any left ?!?!) 60% off all medicated items. Valid through September 30. While supplies last. *All sales are final at this time* *Not stackable with any offers or promotions

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 30% off storewide. Valid through 9/26/2021.

His_Highness

Sales for 09/26/2021:

VidaCann: Buy 2 Get 1 Free - Tinctures/Topicals and Buy 1 get 1 edibles. Valid 9.26.21 only. Free item must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeemable on In-Store, Same-Day Pickup, and Delivery orders only.

Trulieve: Build your own 1/2 ounce: Mix and match ALL Strains for $125 and $100 for $33/$43 strains. Excludes Ground and Cultivar. Offer cannot be combined.

Harvest: Valid through 09/30/2021: 80% off selected devices (Any left ?!?!) 60% off all medicated items. Valid through September 30. While supplies last. *All sales are final at this time* *Not stackable with any offers or promotions

One-Plant/Sunnyside: 30% off storewide. Valid through 9/26/2021.

Top Bottom