• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

FLelder ent

Any opinions on ground truflower? I hate bypassing the grinder, but $25 for a 1/4 is hard to pass up. I’ve had a few before. The grind from 1/4 to 1/4 has been very inconsistent. Some were super-fine powder, others were normal.

I figured I try the TL ground flower again, $25 for a 1/4 is hard to pass up...lol.

I got the Sonic Boom ground flower (20.26%), not dry, mild aroma, decent vapor production, and pleasant effects. It's a combo of Gorilla Grapes and Stardawg. :peace:

iammyself

I figured I try the TL ground flower again, $25 for a 1/4 is hard to pass up...lol.

I got the Sonic Boom ground flower (20.26%), not dry, mild aroma, decent vapor production, and pleasant effects. It's a combo of Gorilla Grapes and Stardawg. :peace:
I’m just finishing the quarter of Sayonara OG 29%. I tried to stir it to keep the mix even; there’s some normal sized grind and some super-fine. Even so, I had to run the last little bit through my grinder to sift out a ton of kief. It was too fine and gumming up the screen in my sticky brick. I’m still not sure how I feel about it. The value is fantastic, and I’ve enjoyed half the blends I’ve tried. But it’s a real lottery.

I had a bowl this morning, after trying all my Vidacann 1/8s, and even the dregs at the bottom taste better. I have had a couple bowls of the 13.5% Kush Cake today. I may have been too critical yesterday, but not by much. It tasted better than I remember. The flavor is just kind of weak, like something is missing.

iammyself

I powered through all my Vidacann, and picked up a couple 1/8s at trusty, typically trying, tasty Trulieve. I got Dutch Hawaiian at 22%, and Gorilla Grapes at a whopping 32.4%. They both look and smell fantastic. Just tried the Dutch Hawaiian, and it had so much flavor after the vidacann hay flavor. I also got a gram or Space Bomb rosin to try.

6309B567-DEBC-47EA-8EF6-66A5FA978014.jpeg

The Dutch Hawaiian buds are kind of small. I was sort of disappointed by the size, but the texture, flavor, and smell are all spot on.

6F03A401-359E-4450-B055-4B6FDBA01F02.jpeg

The Gorilla Grapes is so frosted, it’s hard to pick up in a picture. I haven’t tried this one yet.

iammyself

Thx for the info @iammyself!

Dutch Hawaiian is one of my favorites taste wise. I'll have to try the Gorilla Grapes next time too.
Definitely do! I just finished my first bowl of it in my Fury Edge. Holy shit! The flavor is insane. I started at 360°, and it tasted like the smell of a vineyard ready to harvest (I’ve lived near vineyards, not being pretentious. That’s what it tasted like).

Bumped up to 370° after several amazing hits, and it started tasting more like a white grape. This one really took me back. Twenty years ago, when my wife and I first started dating, her grandma had white grape vines in her backyard that were ripe. She’d give me a bunch to eat on my drive home after we’d have a date. That’s what it tasted like. Very nostalgic.

Then I finished it at 390°, and it tasted like a ripe red grape. Very tasty, and it took a surprising number of puffs for the flavor to go away.

And then I started typing this, the 33% THC took over, and this message became long and detailed just to say get some. It’s good.

Edit: oh, and it’s only $43/eighth. My new fav I think. The Dutch Hawaiian was $53. It’s good as well, and did weigh in at 3.9g.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Trulieve trip...picked these up along with Space Bomb Blue River Rosin @ 86.632% total and 3 RSO cartridges that were buy 2 get one free. I'm not normally an RSO user but I figured I'd get some this time. Before I got the Northern Hashplant Blue River Rosin...if you can find it, get it...the flavor is amazing. Edit: Not sure why the Stardawg isn't showing...will try again later or tomorrow.
Lincoln Road OG 24.603%
RBzCShF.jpg

Bubblegum 19.987%
N9aaqgD.jpg

Crescendo 29.561%
B9H9GRS.jpg

Stardawg 30.138%
0Uf2qEk.jpg

iammyself

My Trulieve finally got some flower in stock early this morning. They’ve been completely out, or extremely limited, all week. They only had minis, but had my fav, gorilla grapes. I picked up a quarter of that, and they had one eighth of Girl Scout cookies that I snagged as well.

The gorilla grapes is just as yummy as the first time, even though this one was minis at 25.4% thc. I looked over the lab report, and no wonder it tastes so amazing; it clocks in at 2.4% total terpenes. That’s high from the research I did. I couldn’t find a ton of info on what is considered high percentage terpene content elsewhere, but that’s the highest I’ve seen in any of the reports I’ve read here in FL.

CE707526-54CC-4184-AEB0-EF9543F79C72.jpeg

Girl Scout Cookies (not so mini) minis

66D26CCD-52CA-44C0-96A9-48DA34FE15E7.jpeg

Gorilla Grapes minis

iammyself

I’m very surprised, and high, with the Girl Scout cookies minis. I tried them tonight. The lab report only has 15.8% totally cannabinoids, and 0.7% terpenes. But it tasted pretty good, and I’m way higher than I should be given the dose. Very happy to right now.

FLelder ent

I ordered 4/8ths of Jack Herer flower and 1 gram Papaya Cake wax yesterday. Picked up the order this morning from TL Dania. The Jack Herer flower is actually good looking buds , all were heavier than 3.5 grams, vapes nicely, @$33/8th I am satisfied. HOWEVER, they gave me 1/8 Papaya Cake flower instead of 1 gram of wax, charged me $65 for the wax. Can't get in touch via phone or chat. It's a pain to park at this location, so I don't want to just run back, they were very busy this morning. Any suggestions? TIA :peace:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I ordered 4/8ths of Jack Herer flower and 1 gram Papaya Cake wax yesterday. Picked up the order this morning from TL Dania. The Jack Herer flower is actually good looking buds , all were heavier than 3.5 grams, vapes nicely, @$33/8th I am satisfied. HOWEVER, they gave me 1/8 Papaya Cake flower instead of 1 gram of wax, charged me $65 for the wax. Can't get in touch via phone or chat. It's a pain to park at this location, so I don't want to just run back, they were very busy this morning. Any suggestions? TIA :peace:

I've had sporadic luck with the "chat" but no luck calling in. Even if you get in touch.....good luck getting anything more than a credit that will probably not be stackable so depending on the size of your next order the applicable discount may be better for you than the credit they won't let you use with it.

Good Luck! Let us know how it works out!

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
That sucks...I always have them show me what they are putting in the bag. @His_Highness is right; unless you go back same day, I don't believe they will exchange, just credit and they probably also won't stack it with any discounts as he said. I had a terrible time last time I was there when I modified my order...they had issue with my vet discount, plus points discount and RSO at buy 2 get one free...took them forever to figure it all out.

FLelder ent

Yeah....I think I am going to end up doing nothing more about it. I tried the chat and email again, no luck, their website really sucks, they obviously don't care . I checked the FL registry and they recorded it as flower there. I still need some wax , any recommendations other than TL? :peace:

FLelder ent,

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Depends where you live. Try iheartjane dot com, it has Liberty Health and MUV stores in there. Surterra is another. In the bigger cities there are even more choices.

CrazyDiamond,

iammyself

Picked up the order this morning from TL Dania.
I started checking stock at this location today because the Miami Gardens location has had very limited stock of both flower and concentrate. What is up with the sparse flower stock in South Florida right now? Everywhere seems to have one or two choices, if anything. I see people on r/FLMedicalTrees getting all kinds of stuff that is never in stock down here.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I checked stock last night and promptly ordered since there was more flower in...went a little crazy...pics of the flower tomorrow. Left to right from MUV...Fairy Godmother, Bubba D, Chemhund, and Strawberry Cough.
IJaMZhl.jpg

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I don't see a lot of purple in the Purple Wookie; I bought two of them hoping they were purplely...nothing like what @Vitolo posted in the thread located here now that's got some purple in it!
As promised...sorry for some spots that are out of focus. I'm trying to get used to my new phone and it's camera. May have to go back to an older regular digi camera I have. The Papaya Cake had the best overall size and the Skywalker OG was all small nugs. Other two were in between that.

Northern Hash Plant
vdDdwvj.jpg

Purple Wookie
anfRWdW.jpg

Skywalker OG
YIopOgN.jpg

Papaya Cake
YyXmjSL.jpg

iammyself

I went to Trulieve at 9am this morning after frustratingly trying to order some minis on their website. It was slow, crashed, and removed stuff from my cart. So I just walked-in. I was worried, the website wasn't showing all the 5 different mini options anymore; only one was showing on the website when I was in the lobby waiting. But when I went back, they still had all 5.

I got 4 eighths; Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Strawberry Switchblade, Space Bomb, and Papaya Cake. The appearance is among the more disappointing I've had, but the smell is good. There were some leaves mixed in there. I tried to include the best and worst of each option in my photos.

IMG_0459.jpeg

Left to right: Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Strawberry Switchblade, Space Bomb, and Papaya Cake.

IMG_0461.jpeg

Closeup of Pineapple Upside Down Cake at 26.691%

IMG_0462.jpeg

Closeup of Strawberry Switchblade at 15.635%

IMG_0464.jpeg

Closeup of Space Bomb at 24.108%

IMG_0466.jpeg

Closeup of Papaya Cake at 28.516%

His_Highness

I've been checking Trulieve, Vidacann and Fluent daily for a couple weeks. I also get daily emails from them. The variety and amount of flower available is pretty slim. It looks like quite the demand versus supply imbalance based on my recent observations. When I do purchase I buy enough for a couple months so I can take my time and purchase when the price and variety is right. Hasn't been right for weeks though. BTW- I'm in NE Florida.

It's not uncommon to get a email first thing in the morning from Trulieve about new stock and within an hour or two .... nothing in stock. For clarity...my selected purchase method is delivery for my zip code. I was hoping that delivery by zip code might pull from multiple local stockpiles and/or dispensaries to increase my options since I don't have to select a specific dispensary. I've also switched it up to see if "pickup" from specific locations would make a difference and haven't seen any in my locale. I do appreciate Trulieve adding the "in-stock" switch so I don't have to open each product and see if there is any available.

I would have thought that the natural market dynamics of supply and demand would have started to show themselves by now ...... but my gut tells me it's not something shady like manipulating the availability to keep prices higher because the demand side is too strong to be anywhere near topping and money is being left on the table.

I really dislike having to pay high end black market prices in a legal environment......

Last edited:

Tuck

I have found that the best strategy for Trulieve is to show up and shop early. I can usually score Mini's if I show up at 9am on a Monday. I did it 2 weeks ago and scored 10 cups of Minis. 2 cups of 5 strains. 3 of the 5 strains showed out of stock on the website when I looked online, sitting in the waiting room.

iammyself

I went to the North Miami Grow Healthy location today for the first time. I’d ordered delivery from Grow Healthy back when I first started vaping flower, so I didn’t ask for the new customer discount. They gave it to me, even after I told them that. I picked up an eighth of Stardawg and an eighth of Good Dawg. I’m waiting for customer service to provide the lab reports, the packaging doesn’t have any info on it!

5A39BE6F-A83F-402B-8CF2-2745ACB3BF92.jpeg

The Stardawg came with 2 big buds. It’s listed as 25% THC on their website.

77A68953-699A-45EE-951D-348746F2336D.jpeg

Closeup of the Stardawg.

CE3F2B9F-2101-463F-83DF-E3170B52A3D2.jpeg

The Good Dawg buds weren’t as impressive in size, but smell great. I think it was listed at ~30% THC.

16069F15-3CD6-45FE-9E5C-7EDCE03F0A12.jpeg

Closeup of the Good Dawg. I just vaped this one. It’s very tasty and powerful.

His_Highness

I went to the North Miami Grow Healthy location today for the first time. I’d ordered delivery from Grow Healthy back when I first started vaping flower, so I didn’t ask for the new customer discount. They gave it to me, even after I told them that. I picked up an eighth of Stardawg and an eighth of Good Dawg. I’m waiting for customer service to provide the lab reports, the packaging doesn’t have any info on it!

View attachment 2636

The Stardawg came with 2 big buds. It’s listed as 25% THC on their website.

View attachment 2638

Closeup of the Stardawg.

View attachment 2639

The Good Dawg buds weren’t as impressive in size, but smell great. I think it was listed at ~30% THC.

View attachment 2637

Closeup of the Good Dawg. I just vaped this one. It’s very tasty and powerful.

Saw those high THC numbers for Grow Healthy and have my finger on the Grow Healthy delivery trigger as a first time customer! What did you think of the Stardawg?

iammyself

Saw those high THC numbers for Grow Healthy and have my finger on the Grow Healthy delivery trigger as a first time customer! What did you think of the Stardawg?
I was blown away by both last night. So much flavor, and extremely potent effects. If memory serves, the Good Dawg was more uplifting and the Stardawg was a bit more relaxed. But that could be just because it was later in the night. Can’t wait to get home from work and have a bowl. I’ll start with the Stardawg tonight.

Top Bottom