For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
MUV Orlando and Longwood seem to have knowledgeable budtenders. Curaleaf is hit or miss. Trulieve too.

Definitely call them and ask!

Vicki,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don't know why this one's runnier. Butane/CO2 extraction, reportedly, with no additives. Super easy to use.

I would be very skeptical of anyone claiming to use both Butane and Co2 in the same extraction.

If it's high in terpenes it could be quite runny, my most recent cartridge is clocking in at almost 13% terpenes.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Vicki

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I would be very skeptical of anyone claiming to use both Butane and Co2 in the same extraction.

If it's high in terpenes it could be quite runny, my most recent cartridge is clocking in at almost 13% terpenes.

yeah, it looked kind of boilerplate text, like it was one or the other. I sent them a note.

does high in terpenes automatically mean more were added, and a carrier for them as well? are terps runny by themselves, or do they need to be cut?

trulieve and muv all day for me as well, @Vicki - I've had good luck and prices with them. I like anything memberberry!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
yeah, it looked kind of boilerplate text, like it was one or the other. I sent them a note.

does high in terpenes automatically mean more were added, and a carrier for them as well? are terps runny by themselves, or do they need to be cut?

Generally speaking, a high quality extractor should not be using anything besides cannabis to make the oil. If they are adding terpenes back in, they should be the terpenes present from the original flower, which you can obtain in different ways depending on how the original extraction was performed.

Pure terpenes by themselves are very runny (like a bottle of essential oils) and even act as a liquidizer themselves for thinning the oils viscosity. High terpene percentage should mean quality flower was used which truly had a high terpene content. For perspective, I’ve got another cartridge from the same manufacturer with 6.6% terpenes. With the best cartridge manufacturers you’ll see that kind of variance. We have another company (California) who claimed a minimum of 15% terpenes in their cartridges: sounded sweet, but they had to add in exogenous, non-cannabis, plant derived terpenes to hit that arbitrary number. You really have to do due diligence on a brand to know if their terpenes are cannabis derived. I like to think most companies are getting away from the vegetable terpenes :D but I know some are still selling them.

I’m not sure if they have “liquid live resin” down there in your area but it’s basically BHO live resin sauce with the diamonds melted down from THCA to THC so it works in a pen. Probably my favorite vape cartridge oil, it’s truly a sauce dab in your pocket. More and more of the higher end brands are switching to this here in CA as it eliminates the entire distillation process!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Generally speaking, a high quality extractor should not be using anything besides cannabis to make the oil. If they are adding terpenes back in, they should be the terpenes present from the original flower, which you can obtain in different ways depending on how the original extraction was performed.

Pure terpenes by themselves are very runny (like a bottle of essential oils) and even act as a liquidizer themselves for thinning the oils viscosity. High terpene percentage should mean quality flower was used which truly had a high terpene content. For perspective, I’ve got another cartridge from the same manufacturer with 6.6% terpenes. With the best cartridge manufacturers you’ll see that kind of variance. We have another company (California) who claimed a minimum of 15% terpenes in their cartridges: sounded sweet, but they had to add in exogenous, non-cannabis, plant derived terpenes to hit that arbitrary number. You really have to do due diligence on a brand to know if their terpenes are cannabis derived. I like to think most companies are getting away from the vegetable terpenes :D but I know some are still selling them.

I’m not sure if they have “liquid live resin” down there in your area but it’s basically BHO live resin sauce with the diamonds melted down from THCA to THC so it works in a pen. Probably my favorite vape cartridge oil, it’s truly a sauce dab in your pocket. More and more of the higher end brands are switching to this here in CA as it eliminates the entire distillation process!

Curaleaf has something they call live resin carts, but numerous people have said they are not real live resin carts. I’ve had two of them, but I’m not sure as I’ve never had live resin carts before.

MUV’s live rosin in the jar is really good!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Curaleaf has something they call live resin carts, but numerous people have said they are not real live resin carts. I’ve had two of them, but I’m not sure as I’ve never had live resin carts before.

MUV’s live rosin in the jar is really good!

A great live resin cartridge should be very similar to dabbing live sauce! They are usually quite a bit more expensive than a jar of sauce though due to the additional processing steps and the cartridge hardware.

Big rosin fan here, I believe Blue River licensed their tech to Truelieve for live rosin and rosin cartridges. :sherlock:

Tuck

So I visited the MUV. It was really nice. But they were out of Rosin. I did try some Rainbow Trainwreck and Triangle Kush flower. Both are very tasty.

So for RSO, do you make cannabutter with it or do you just eat it straight?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
So I visited the MUV. It was really nice. But they were out of Rosin. I did try some Rainbow Trainwreck and Triangle Kush flower. Both are very tasty.

So for RSO, do you make cannabutter with it or do you just eat it straight?

You just eat it straight, with some kind of fat, for better absorption.

I’m waiting for my MUV to get more rosin and Gold, and may get more RSO next week from them.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That’s the live rosin! Was it $95?

that's the stuff. I'm very sparing with it! just hit it tonight. the first two terpy hits are super potent. got the birthday cake open

Edit:
This "One Night Stand" outdoor grow from Harvest is good. $35 an eighth. Sparkly and strong. Incredible value! I have one more outdoor from them to open later, but I'll be back for more. Outdoor for the win!

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
that's the stuff. I'm very sparing with it! just hit it tonight. the first two terpy hits are super potent. got the birthday cake open

Edit:
This "One Night Stand" outdoor grow from Harvest is good. $35 an eighth. Sparkly and strong. Incredible value! I have one more outdoor from them to open later, but I'll be back for more. Outdoor for the win!

I’m looking for more of the live rosin as we speak.

I’ve had the One Night Stand from Harvest, it was pretty good.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
What is MUV Gold and MUV Blue?

MUV’s Gold is diamonds in sauce and the Blue is their crumble.

I just got back from Trulieve. More RSO, derived from Skunk Ape, and an oral syringe derived from Mandarin Dreams.

Attachments

• 5FFD5857-1C06-4DFF-AB3B-C2ABB67661E1.jpeg
    5FFD5857-1C06-4DFF-AB3B-C2ABB67661E1.jpeg
    956.6 KB · Views: 6

Whisper

My RSO has no indication from what kind of Indica. Did the budtender tell you that? Because mine, knew nothing.

Whisper,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
My RSO has no indication from what kind of Indica. Did the budtender tell you that? Because mine, knew nothing.

It’s right on the label, about half way down, will say, “derived from.”

Vicki,

Tuck

I got some Stardawg RSO from Trulieve. I've never tried it straight. The only time I got it, it was to add a little something something to my ABVbutter. So @Vicki's post got me to try it straight.

Since it was in a syringe, I decided to use the method I do for TruClear and let it hang out in a coffee cup with water that was in the microwave for 1:00 before trying to push down on the plunger. When I did push the plunger, it went down free and easy and I dispensed half the syringe. So I think I'm about to be on a wild ride.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Wow, half a syring?! I’ve never taken that much. It has come out of the syringe too fast a few times, and I had no choice but to take the dose, but I was WAY over-medicated.

Tuck

I didn't mean for it be a half a syringe. And it was right into a peanut butter cracker. I briefly considered trying to salvage it. For maybe a half a second. 2.5 hours later and I'm definitely over-medicated.

Top Bottom