• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

FLelder ent

I just received my Florida MMJ approval and went to a Trulieve dispensary to obtain some flower, for the first time in a Florida dispensary. It is nothing like dispensaries that I went to in Colorado , California, or Oregon. In a Florida dispensary, the Flower is often in scarce supply, sold in prepackaged 3.5 gram plastic containers, you cant see, touch, or smell the flower. 3.5 grams are priced from $30-$80. The flower that I purchased was dry. I'll try the other dispensaries near me , Rise and Liberty Health, next time.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I just received my Florida MMJ approval and went to a Trulieve dispensary to obtain some flower, for the first time in a Florida dispensary. It is nothing like dispensaries that I went to in Colorado , California, or Oregon. In a Florida dispensary, the Flower is often in scarce supply, sold in prepackaged 3.5 gram plastic containers, you cant see, touch, or smell the flower. 3.5 grams are priced from $30-$80. The flower that I purchased was dry. I'll try the other dispensaries near me , Rise and Liberty Health, next time.

Try Columbia Care flower, top notch! Here is a pic of their Master Kush, 24.5% THC.C6B76086-3412-40C8-AF1A-B24C279C4985.jpeg

Tuck

Bless your heart, Vicki. Good luck on your T-break. Thank you Vicki for the RSO comparisons. I really need to try that. Have you also tried eating the TruClear?

Panhandler here... For the longest time, Trulieve was the only place here that reliably had flower. And its the only one I found that has Rosin - which is my preferred concentrate. Although I recently tried their THCA and that stuff is pretty awesome too.

For Flower, near pcola, I would rate them:

1. Trulieve (routinely 16 - 26% THC)
2. Fluent (Fort Walton Beach) ( 1 time - 16 - 18% THC (Blue Dream and Granddaddy Purp - they call them something else but that was the strain)
3. Liberty Health Science (1 time 12 -15% THC Super Silver Haze & a Kush)

I have not tried flower from Surterra, VidaCann, or MedMen.

I have tried carts from Trulieve, Surterra and VidaCann and they were all tasty carts but the Surterra ones seemed to clog.

I've also tried Topical creams from Surterra, Trulieve, and LHS. The Surterra one is like a lotion. The Trulieve one is a cream with the consistency of Mentholatum. The LHS one is like a salve, ie its kinda waxy and thick almost like chapstick. They are all effective for my back pain. My wife is not a fan of the LHS salve. She prefers the Trulieve.

Apparently MUV just opened up a store in Pensacola recently. It wasn't here in March. If they have Rosin, I need to check them out :)

Tuck,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I did try to eat distillate, and it never gave me the full body relief that RSO does.

I’ve got reviews for most dispensaries on my channel, but not all products. :(

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I’m a Florida mmj patient since 2017. Those were dark days indeed. The only dispensary was Knox (Fluent). There was no flower, only their nasty cartridges.
I do admit, if not for the authoritarianism of this state I would have never tried vaping.
I guess my favorite place is Trulieve. I like buying the Mini’s. Sometimes I’ll buy the pre-ground. Thankfully I also have surterra and one plant in my town as well. I’m getting a delivery from VidaCann on Saturday. I never tried them yet.
My test pic for here. It’s my lil wookie, Chewie.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I’m a Florida mmj patient since 2017. Those were dark days indeed. The only dispensary was Knox (Fluent). There was no flower, only their nasty cartridges.
I do admit, if not for the authoritarianism of this state I would have never tried vaping.
I guess my favorite place is Trulieve. I like buying the Mini’s. Sometimes I’ll buy the pre-ground. Thankfully I also have surterra and one plant in my town as well. I’m getting a delivery from VidaCann on Saturday. I never tried them yet.
My test pic for here. It’s my lil wookie, Chewie.

I’m getting some pre-ground today, Grand Slam. I like the price, and the effects are decent.

I haven’t tried One Plant or The Botonist, or Fluent, lol

Your puppy is adorable!

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I’m getting some pre-ground today, Grand Slam. I like the price, and the effects are decent.

I haven’t tried One Plant or The Botonist, or Fluent, lol

Your puppy is adorable!
Chewie thanks you. I’m in South East Florida. For a while we had very little options. Now I’m happy to say there is some competition.
I haven’t tried the Botanist as well. I’m going to be trying VidaCann through delivery on Saturday. They have a first time deal $55.00 off of $100.00 and free delivery. One Plant I’ve tried a few times. Their MAC 1 is good. I have some Chem D now, it’s okay. I forgot the other strains I tried with them, it was all okay.
This is what I have at hand.

Whisper

Floridian here as well. I am in the Keys, and have only been to Key Wests dispensaries Surterra and Trulieve. I have found that the concentrates work well for my pain, it surprised me at how well, actually. I don't have lots of experience, but, I do enjoy the benefits. So this is a learning guide for me. I do like having a space for us, Florida people to see what is happening in this state. Thanks, Vicki.:tup:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Chewie thanks you. I’m in South East Florida. For a while we had very little options. Now I’m happy to say there is some competition.
I haven’t tried the Botanist as well. I’m going to be trying VidaCann through delivery on Saturday. They have a first time deal $55.00 off of $100.00 and free delivery. One Plant I’ve tried a few times. Their MAC 1 is good. I have some Chem D now, it’s okay. I forgot the other strains I tried with them, it was all okay.
This is what I have at hand.

Nice stash!
Floridian here as well. I am in the Keys, and have only been to Key Wests dispensaries Surterra and Trulieve. I have found that the concentrates work well for my pain, it surprised me at how well, actually. I don't have lots of experience, but, I do enjoy the benefits. So this is a learning guide for me. I do like having a space for us, Florida people to see what is happening in this state. Thanks, Vicki.:tup:

If you ever need help, let me know!

There's a OnePlant near me. Got the high dollar stuff just to see. It was expensive, but amazing. Looked great and felt great. Haven't tried their average priced bud yet, but will on the next run. @Vicki I would check them out if I were you!

OnePlant isn’t near me, and they don’t deliver to me. :(

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It is nothing like dispensaries that I went to in Colorado , California, or Oregon. In a Florida dispensary, the Flower is often in scarce supply, sold in prepackaged 3.5 gram plastic containers, you cant see, touch, or smell the flower.

Pre packaged eights are how it comes in California now. They did away with being able to see what you were buying when Recreational cannabis rolled out under the guise of mandatory child-safe containers.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I just got deliveries from Grow Healthy and MUV recently. Isn’t it cool getting your medicine delivered right to your door? :)

I've only done the one delivery and it was AMAZING! It felt just like the first time I went to a dispensary which was in Las Vegas before Florida laws and dispensaries were worth the time. Surreal, kid a in candy store kind of thing. And I love me some Trulieve but I see I may need to branch out here in North Florida.

His_Highness,
Reactions: Vicki

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I never know with these budtenders. They said it was a strain-specific full spectrum extract. There was a list of things not added to it on the box, including everything I care about, except VG. Maybe that's in there somewhere...I should check back with them, because I've never had anything legit that was this runny.

stickstones,
Top Bottom