For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Been sick since Tuesday with the ol' Covid unfortunately. Ended up giving it to my girlfriend and she showed symptoms on Friday, right before her big Christmas party she hosts each year which of course we cancelled. Thankfully we tested prior to it.

I haven't been able to vape any flower as I just know how dry it feels when I'm sick. I've been using concentrates very lightly instead, but I really should've picked up some edibles.

Her symptoms are still going strong and she hasn't been able to get out of bed or off the couch.

Thankfully because of all the recent deals, I was plenty stocked up. I had a few grams of concentrates and that recent quarter pickup of flower which I've barely touched.

How do you guys usually handle cannabis when sick? It's not necessarily the inhale that's rough, but exhaling vapor is brutal.
Sorry to hear you and your lady got covid. Sucks......

My understanding is that tinctures sit somewhere between flower and edibles. They hit you faster than edibles and get into your bloodstream faster than edibles but they don't work as fast or as strong as flower. Kinda pricey but then again you know me....I say that about anything without a BOGO.

I don't have any direct experience with tinctures but my wife used them for a bit and they seemed to work for her. I've been doing edibles every now and then and I like them but I'm not going to get as high as good flower on edibles.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
F'n covid...did you two have the updated vaccine? Hope so...hope she gets better quick. I carry on as normal when sick, but if I have anything sever in the chest, I go light and low temp, so no flower vapes.
Oil based edibles (brownies, cookies, and the like will last longer, sugar based (gummies and the like) come on quicker but don't last as long....so use both!

Oil420FL

Hope you both feel better soon. Second best to vaping flower for me is DIY edible/sublingual with distillate syringe: heat syringe as needed and dispense rice grain size dose [depending on your tolerance] onto a bit of rice paper [egg roll or spring roll wrapper] and put under your tongue. Whatever doesn't get absorbed sublingually will get absorbed in your gut if your stomach isn't empty [aim for 15-20 fat grams = why people make edibles by mixing distillate/AVB/etc. with peanut butter]. My current favorite for nighttime use is Trulieve's RSO distillate syringe because it's thin enough that I don't have to heat it AND they have strain specific [9 lb. hammer since it's nighttime]. At my tolerance levels I'm doing about 40mg of product [can't recall exact percent of that 40mg that would be THC for this product]. Not sure which dispensaries offer free delivery these days. If you keep your AVB, you can just mix that in peanut butter [I run mine through a finer grinder since I vape coarse grind].

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday 12/06 (List 1):
If you find something I could do better or got wrong please let me know.

The current concentrate sales highlight Rules:
- 1g of Crumbles, Shatters, Waxes $35 and under
- 1g of Budders, Badders, Butters, Resin $45 and under
- 1g of Rosin, Diamonds, Sauces, and 710 lab goodies $55 and under

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Interesting sales in RED-Buyer beware-check the reviews.
Sales listing #1 (#2 follows in another post)
Sales for Tuesday, 12/06
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Select Vapes.
Select 3.5g Smediums 3 for $100.
Select 3.5g Tops 2 for $100.
Select 0.75g Pre-rolls 2 for $20.
12/1
Dates not updated so in this case it looks like the sale begins on the dates provided versus expiring on the date provided​
Sales discounts for things like first time customer (20%) are the worst I've seen.
Curaleaf​
50% OFF Vape Carts & Pods
30% OFF Everything Else (Excluding Tier 3 Whole Flower)

2nd Day of Green - Buy a Cliq Pod, Get a FREE Holiday Cliq Battery Skin!​
12/6
Excludes accessories and batteries.​
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics
Fluent​
50% off all Fluent products and select 8ths for $13 to $15​
12/6
$13 8ths at my location low specs - I'd pass​
Wear your sport team's gear and get $7 when you spend $70+ (Stackable)​
55+ get 20% off each weekend​
Stackable 5% on in-store promotions​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
$25 select flower eighths; $30 select RSO syringes; and BOGO half-gram syringes​
12/6
MPX™ Live Rosin, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, 14g Littles™, Sungrown Last Resort™, Last Resort™, GrowHealthy Kief™, merchandise, and accessories are not included in this sale​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
25% off storewide!! Stackable with member discounts only (SNAP/EBT, veterans, or senior), loyalty points excluded.

30% off vape carts (not stackable with loyalty points or member discounts).

We are Cash or CanPay only, ATM available onsite.​
Starting 12/5/2022
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
50% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE

Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
$20 Later Days Eighths-SALE $15
50% Off All 1g Distillate Cartridges & Syringes • 40% Off Edibles • $15 Later Days Whole Flower • $20 .5g Distillate Cartridges • $25 Lost and Kynd Whole Flower • $35 Haze 1g Concentrates • $40 .5g Live Resin Cartridges • $60 1g Live Resin Cartridges - 1g Live Badder/Live Sugar/Live Shatter/ $35 - 1g Vape Carts $35 to $37.50
???
Promotion excludes all Smalls, Accessories and Devices.​
Lost in Translation flower - Starts at $25 at my location​
Unique strains, bold flavors, amazing aromas and powerful effects.​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits!
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Medmen link for Fort Lauderdale now says "SUNBURN" not Medmen. 10% off $150, 15% off $200, 20% off $250, 25% off $350, 30% off $450​
Too pricey for me​
Mix and Match 8ths 3 for $75, 7g Shrimp 2 for $90, 1g vape carts 2 for $80​
12/7
MUV​
Free Savvy 8th when you spend $10012/7
Dart Pods for $35 and Disposables $30
Permanent Price Change​
Savvy Savings - $20 8ths
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday​

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday 12/06 (List 2):

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #2 (#1 is above in another post)
Sales for Tuesday, 12/06
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
Select PM Flower - $20! - Decent Specs
Select TP Flower - $18!
Select SP Flower - $10!
Select Flower - 10% Off!
Vapes, Extracts, Prerolls, Trim, Topicals, and Tinctures - 30% Off!​
12/8
Sunnyside​
UP TO 30% OFF! STOCK UP & SAVE—20% off $125, 25% off $200, 30% off $300. Five One Plant 1g pre-rolls for $50 - Sunnyside Mints and Chews 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80 - 50% off NOW $25 (Select One-Plant 8ths )​
12/11
Surterra​
Take 50% off Tinctures 15ml 20mg $22.50, Float Vapes and Heights Chocolate​
12/6
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.​
Spend $420 before 12/20 and get a $50 coupon for January​
12/20
Earn More With the App!
Earn more this week by shopping with Surterra Wellness.
Shop Green Wednesday and spend $125 or more (after all discounts) and you will receive a $25 coupon in your app to use in December. You will receive an email confirming the spend on Thursday 11/24 and starting on December 1st the coupon will be available in your app. It can be used 1 time in the month of December.

EXTRA!
Shop on Green Wednesday, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday and you will an additional $25 to use in December. Just simply shop those three days. You will receive an email confirming you shopped all three days on Tuesday 11/29 and starting on December 1st the coupon will be available in your app. It is not stackable with the above and they need to be used on separate purchases. This coupon can be used 1 time in the month of December.​
Every Sunday, every customer over 55 can save 30% on their entire purchase.​
No promo code needed. Excludes accessories​
Veteran / financial hardship - stack these discounts for up to 35% on the 1st and 15th of each month​
Excludes accessories. Can be combined with Loyalty Rewards.​
Financial Hardship - 20% off everyday - If you qualify for SNAP, SSDI or SSI​
Excludes accessories - not stackable​
The Flowery​
Select 1g T3 Live Rosin $50
Trulieve​
$20 TruFlower minis

2 for $40 Ground

30% Off Vapes​
12/6
Excludes Muse vapes​
1g Seasonal vapes 3 for $125, 1g Pre-rolls 5 for $40, Seasonal Gummies 3 for $45​
12/12
IN-STORE ONLY​
CONCENTRATES - SELECT WAX, SHATTER, CRUMBL NEW EVERYDAY PRICING $35 for 1g
Roll One 8ths $20
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
New discounts for first-time patients.
50% Off Your First Purchase
40% Off Any Purchase of $175+
30% Off Any Purchase for $150+​
Promotions exclude Ground and Clearance​
VidaCann​
Huge In-Store Clearance With Up To 50% Off Select Categories! - Midnight edibles $28 and a BOGO ($14 each) - Some Tinctures 30ml $45 BOGO ($22.50 each)
12/6
NEW VidaCann App - receive a FREE PRE_ROLL for downloading/registering.​
Starting 11/1 communications will go exclusively throught the app unless you sign up for daily promotions emails​

His_Highness

@AJS - I've highlighted a couple tinctures and edible sales in today's listings. There are some of your preferred strain-MIDNIGHT edibles with a BOGO that works out to $14 each at Vidacann as well as some tincture sales there and elsewhere....

Get well soon...

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 12/07 (List 1):

Sales for Wednesday, 12/07
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
12/1
Dates not updated so in this case it looks like the sale begins on the dates provided versus expiring on the date provided​
Sales discounts for things like first time customer (20%) are the worst I've seen.
Curaleaf​
40% OFF Everything Else (Excluding Tier 3 Whole Flower)

3rd Day of Green - All 1g Single Pre-Rolls are 2 for $12!​
12/7
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics
Fluent​
50% off select products and select 8ths for $13 to $15​
12/6
Your location may have better specs for $13-$15 8ths​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
$25 select flower eighths; $30 select RSO syringes; and BOGO half-gram syringes​
12/7
MPX™ Live Rosin, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, 14g Littles™, Sungrown Last Resort™, Last Resort™, GrowHealthy Kief™, merchandise, and accessories are not included in this sale​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
$55 concentrates!! 1g Live Rosin and Bubble Hash $55

$10 off of 3.5g and 7g flower!!!

30% off vape carts!!​
12/7
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT

Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
$20 Later Days Eighths-SALE $15
50% Off All 1g Distillate Cartridges & Syringes • 40% Off Edibles • $15 Later Days Whole Flower • $20 .5g Distillate Cartridges • $25 Lost and Kynd Whole Flower • $35 Haze 1g Concentrates • $40 .5g Live Resin Cartridges • $60 1g Live Resin Cartridges - 1g Live Badder/Live Sugar/Live Shatter/ $35 - 1g Vape Carts $35 to $37.50
12/7
Lost in Translation flower - Starts at $25 at my location​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Medmen link for Fort Lauderdale now says "SUNBURN" not Medmen. 10% off $150, 15% off $200, 20% off $250, 25% off $350, 30% off $450​
Too pricey for me​
Mix and Match 8ths 3 for $75, 7g Shrimp 2 for $90, 1g vape carts 2 for $80​
12/7
MUV​
Free Savvy 8th when you spend $10012/7
1st 100 patients with purchase of $25+ get a Pure Vape for $5
Permanent Price Change​
Savvy Savings - $20 8ths with good specs

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 12/07 (List 2):

Sales for Wednesday, 12/07
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
Select TP Flower - $18!
Select SP Flower - $10!
Select Flower - 10% Off!
12/8
Sunnyside​
UP TO 30% OFF! STOCK UP & SAVE—20% off $125, 25% off $200, 30% off $300. Five One Plant 1g pre-rolls for $50 - Sunnyside Mints and Chews 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80 - 50% off NOW $25 (Select One-Plant 8ths )​
12/11
Surterra​
Take 50% select whole flower, float vapes, heights chocolate, float soft wax AND $40 indoor premium flower - Florida Dep Flower with good specs 8ths $15 and 1g Soft Wax $30
12/7
Take 50%: Float Vapes Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.
Select Whole Flower Excludes Indoor Premium Flower, 1 g Flower, Pre-rolls, and Pre-pack Chillums.​
12/20
Earn More With the App!
Shop Green Wednesday and spend $125 or more (after all discounts) and you will receive a $25 coupon in your app to use in December. You will receive an email confirming the spend on Thursday 11/24 and starting on December 1st the coupon will be available in your app. It can be used 1 time in the month of December.

EXTRA!
Shop on Green Wednesday, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday and you will an additional $25 to use in December. Just simply shop those three days. You will receive an email confirming you shopped all three days on Tuesday 11/29 and starting on December 1st the coupon will be available in your app. It is not stackable with the above and they need to be used on separate purchases. This coupon can be used 1 time in the month of December.​
Veteran / financial hardship - stack these discounts for up to 35% on the 1st and 15th of each month​
The Flowery​
Select 1g T3 Live Rosin $50​
Trulieve​
2 for $80 | TruClear™ (Excludes CDT)

B2G1 Free | Edibles

25% Off | Wax, Crumbl, Shatter

50% Off | Select Flower Strains – Consumption (H), Sugar Cookies (H), Binske™ Croqueta OG (I), Binske™ Sophistafunk (I), & Rebel Sour 2.0 (I)​
12/8
Excludes Muse vapes​
Roll One: $7 Pre-Rolls

$15 3.5g Ground Flower

$20 3.5g Whole Flower

$25 7g Ground Flower​
.5g select CDT carts $45​
1g Seasonal vapes 3 for $125, 1g Pre-rolls 5 for $40, Seasonal Gummies 3 for $45​
12/12
IN-STORE ONLY​
CONCENTRATES - SELECT WAX, SHATTER, CRUMBL NEW EVERYDAY PRICING $35 for 1g - Purple Punch Shatter $26.25
Couldn't find any $35 at my location just the Purple Punch
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
BOGO VidaCann Syringes
+ B5G5 Pre-Rolls​
12/7
Starting 11/1 communications will go exclusively throught the app unless you sign up for daily promotions emails​

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 12/08 (List 1):

Sales for Thursday, 12/08
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
12/1
Curaleaf​
40% OFF Everything Else (Excluding Tier 3 Whole Flower)

4th Day of Green - You can get a FREE Battery with the purchase of any 2 Vape Carts or Pods!​
12/8
Fluent​
50% off select products and select 8ths for $13 to $15​
12/8
Your location may have better specs for $13-$15 8ths​
Grow Healthy​
4 FOR $84! ($21 per item) - Queso Perro 8ths!!! Note that delivery is $25 unless your purchase is over $99. The $99 minimum must be met with all discounts applied.
Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, GrowHealthy Cartridges, Frūtful™ Cartridges, Syringes, RSO, & Tinctures!BUNDLED PRICE WILL APPEAR WHEN CHECKING OUT ON GROWHEALTHY.COM
12/8
Items that qualify for the 4-for-$84 deal include Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, GrowHealthy Cartridges, Frūtful Cartridges, Syringes, RSO, and Tinctures - Excluded items included Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Half-Ounce Littles™ Eighths, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, MPX™ Live Rosin Jars, GrowHealthy Kief™, and topicals.
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
$15 3.5g Gelato Sundae, Swamp Valley Kush, and Morning Steep!!!

$25 minis!!!

$45 Ground!!!

$5 Pre-Rolls!!!

30% off concentrates and vape carts!!​
12/8
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
$20 Later Days Eighths
50% Off All Distillate Cartridges & Syringes • 35% Off LOST, Kynd & Haze • $99 Bundle - 3 any 1g Distillate Cartridges - 1g Shatter,Crumble $29.25, Live Badder, Live Sugar1g $35.75 and 1g vape carts $35 to $37.50
12/8
Lost in Translation flower - Starts at $26 at my location​
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Too pricey for me​
MUV​
Select 8ths 4 for $99, and 4 select vapes for $9912/9
Permanent Price Change​

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 12/08 (List 2):

Sales for Thursday, 12/08
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
Select TP Flower - $18!
Select SP Flower - $10!
Select Flower - 10% Off!
12/8
Sunnyside​
12/11
Surterra​
Take 50% off select products, float vapes & Full Spectrum Vapes (Excludes Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.) Heights chocolate, float soft wax - 1g Soft Wax $30
12/8
Excludes Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.​
12/20
Earn More With the App!

EXTRA!
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
2 for $80 | TruClear™ (Excludes CDT)

B2G1 Free | Edibles

25% Off | Wax, Crumbl, Shatter

50% Off | Select Flower Strains – Consumption (H), Sugar Cookies (H), Binske™ Croqueta OG (I), Binske™ Sophistafunk (I), & Rebel Sour 2.0 (I)​
12/8
Excludes Muse vapes​
Roll One: $20 3.5g Whole Flower
.5g select CDT carts $45 and .5g Liquid Live Resin Carts $50​
12/12
IN-STORE ONLY​
CONCENTRATES - SELECT WAX, SHATTER, CRUMBL NEW EVERYDAY PRICING $35 for 1g - Cherry AK Wax 1g $26.25
VidaCann​
BOGO VidaCann Hybrid Vapes​
12/8

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 12/09 (List 1):

Sales for Friday, 12/09
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Purchase $100 or more & receive Collins Ave 3.5G tops for $10.
Mix & match select smedium ounce for $250.
12/1
Curaleaf​
50% OFF The Entire Store. Including Devices! (Only Exclusion is T3 Flower)

6th Day of Green - $15 OFF select strains of Top Tier 3 Whole Flower. $50 $35 each!
Frosted Motorbreath
Lady Madonna
Modified Muffins ** Some 1g "Non-Live" concentrates $32.50 and Edibles $12.50
12/9
Tier 3 Whole Flower is excluded from 50% Off Daily Promotion. Devices are included to the 50% Off promotion.​
Fluent​
50% off All Whole Flower and Carts || Daily Doorbuster $12 select 8ths​
12/9
$12 8th specs not good at my location​
Grow Healthy​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
$15 3.5g Gelato Sundae, Swamp Valley Kush, and Morning Steep!!!

$25 minis!!!

$45 Ground!!!

$5 Pre-Rolls!!!

30% off concentrates and vape carts!!​
12/9
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
$20 Later Days Eighths
50% Off All Distillate Cartridges & Syringes • 35% Off LOST, Kynd & Haze • $99 Bundle - 3 any 1g Distillate Cartridges - 1g Shatter,Crumble $29.25, Live Badder, Live Sugar 1g $35.75 and 1g vape carts $35 to $37.50
12/12
Excludes Later Day whole flower and smalls, accessories, devices an apparel​
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Too pricey for me​
Edibles 4 for $60, Pre-rolls 10 for $80, Rosin 2 for $120​
12/14
MUV​
Select 8ths 4 for $99, and 4 select vapes for $99 - 4 Live Resin Vapes $9912/9
I haven't had good luck with Live Resin Vapes being any better tasting or effective than regular vapes but I haven't tried any in a long while
Free Dart Battery with Pod Purchase12/11
Limit 1 Free Battery​
Permanent Price Change​

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 12/09 (List 2):

Sales for Friday, 12/09
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
Select Premium Flower - $30 | 2 For $50!
Top Flower - $20 | 2 For $35!
Special Flower - $15 | 2 For $25!
Terp Sap, Prerolls, Topicals, and Tinctures -Buy One, Get One Free!
Rythm - $25 Disposables | $35 0.5g Cartridges | $60 1g Cartridges!
&Shine - $20 Disposables | $30 0.5g Cartridges | $55 1g Cartridges!
Spend $125, Receive A Free Rise One Hitter! (Threshold based off total after discounts. While limited supplies last!)​
12/19
Sunnyside​
25% off One Plant Rosin Concentrates
& Live Carts, plus Sunnyside Chews & Mints. 30% off One Plant Regular proced 8ths, One Plant Whole Flower pre-rolls 5 for $50, .5g Cresco LLR: 1 for $45, 3 for $120, 1g Cresco LLR for $75, 1g Cresco Budder, Sugar, Sauce for $60 (3 for $159), $25 select One Plant 8ths, 15% off wearables/books, 2 free Holiday Cards with every $100 spent​
12/18
Surterra​
$40 Indoor Flower, 50% off Float Vapes & Coral Reefer Chews & Heights Chocolate, and 40% Off Everything Else! Premium Indoor Flower $40 - .5g Live Rosin $27, 1g Live Bubble Hash $39
12/9
Excludes T3 Float Flower, Premium Indoor Flower, Float vapes and Coral Reefer Chews. Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.​
Surterra teaming up with Grateful Vateran - Bring a donation and receive a special present (5% off) Stackable except for Dollar Off coupons.​
12/31
12/20
Earn More With the App!

EXTRA!
The Flowery​
Trulieve​
3 for $24 Pre-Rolls
Excludes Khalifa Kush and Cultivar.

Buy 2, Get 1 Free Flower
$43 and $53 Strains

Buy 2, Get 1 Free TruPODS
Excludes Cultivar Collection™.

Spend $125, Get a Free Sweet Talk Gummy - Excludes Fast-Acting. While supplies last.​
12/11
ROLL ONE: $7 1g Pre-Rolls
Mandarin Cookies | Hybrid | 21.46% THC

$15 3.5g GroundFlower
Sergeant Strawberry | Hybrid | 18.49% THC
Sinkhole | Hybrid | 17.34% THC

$20 3.5g Flower
Cherry Punch | Hybrid | 18.68% THC

$25 7g GroundFlower
Super Rebel | Hybrid
(Mandarin Dream x Rebel Sour 2.0)
16.87% THC
Glow Berry | Hybrid
(Member Berry x Pnpple Upsde Dwn Cke)
16.23% THC​
12/12
IN-STORE ONLY​
CONCENTRATES - SELECT WAX, SHATTER, CRUMBL NEW EVERYDAY PRICING $35 for 1g​
VidaCann​
Indica Friday! 💙
40% Off All VidaCann Indica Products + B3G3 Pre-Rolls​
12/9

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday 12/10 (List 1):

Sales for Saturday, 12/10
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
12/1
Curaleaf​
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE! Save up to 50% OFF Everything! 1g Crumble/Shatter/Wax BOGO works out to $32.50 each and Rosin works out to $35 each. Some BOGO edibles work out to $12.50 each
(Only product excluded from promotion is Tier 3 Whole Flower)

6th Day of Green - Get any 100mg Pack of Nano or Classic Bites for ONLY $5 when you spend $125!​
12/10
Tier 3 Whole Flower is excluded​
Fluent​
50% off All Whole Flower and Carts || Daily Doorbuster $14 select 8ths and $25 .5g Black Carts​
12/10
$14 8th specs nothing special at my location​
Grow Healthy​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
50% off storewide!!! - 1g Live Rosin $40

30% off vape carts!!!

$45 Ground Flower!!!​
12/11
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
$20 Later Days Eighths
50% Off All Distillate Cartridges & Syringes • 35% Off LOST, Kynd & Haze • $99 Bundle - 3 any 1g Distillate Cartridges - 1g Shatter,Crumble $29.25, Live Badder, Live Sugar1g $35.75 and 1g vape carts $35 to $37.50
12/12
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Too pricey for me​
12/14
MUV​
25% off Edibles, 30% off vapes, 35% off flower12/11
Limit 1 Free Battery​
Permanent Price Change​

His_Highness

Sales for Saturday 12/10 (List 2):

Sales for Saturday, 12/10
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
Spend $125, Receive A Free Rise One Hitter! (Threshold based off total after discounts. While limited supplies last!)​
12/19
Sunnyside​
& Live Carts, plus Sunnyside Chews & Mints. 30% off One Plant Regular proced 8ths, One Plant Whole Flower pre-rolls 5 for $50, .5g Cresco LLR: 1 for $45, 3 for $120, 1g Cresco LLR for $75, 1g Cresco Budder, Sugar, Sauce for $60 (3 for $159), $25 select One Plant 8ths, 15% off wearables/books, 2 free Holiday Cards with every $100 spent​
12/18
Surterra​
Save $60 when you spend $180, 50% off Float Vapes & Heights Chocolate​
12/10
Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.​
Surterra teaming up with Grateful Vateran - Bring a donation and receive a special present (5% off) Stackable except for Dollar Off coupons.​
12/31
12/20
Earn More With the App!

EXTRA!
The Flowery​
Select 1g T3 Live Rosin $50 and Select 710 products IN-STORE ONLY Buy 2 Get 1 Free
12/11
Trulieve​
3 for $24 Pre-Rolls

Buy 2, Get 1 Free Flower
$43 and $53 Strains

Spend $125, Get a Free Sweet Talk Gummy - Excludes Fast-Acting. While supplies last.
12/11
Roll One - $20 3.5g Flower
12/12
IN-STORE ONLY​
VidaCann​
Buy 2 Tikun Olam Or Stanley Brothers Products, Get 2 VidaCann Products Of Equal Or Lesser Value​
12/10

His_Highness

@trulieve has been having doorbuster sales.
Today I grabbed 2 15$ eighths. Only orange bomb strain.
There always different.
I saw it but it said 9am to 11am in-store and I didn't get the list out in time. Did you get there in the prescribed time? It would be great if they let you have the deal outside that time range because I would list them whether I miss the time or not.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I saw it but it said 9am to 11am in-store and I didn't get the list out in time. Did you get there in the prescribed time? It would be great if they let you have the deal outside that time range because I would list them whether I miss the time or not.
The other day it was 9 to 11 then 2 to 9 I think.
Not sure on after the ti.e frame. I was there ar 1045. Lol
Was surprised they still had.

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 12/11 (List 1):

Sales for Sunday, 12/11
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
12/1
Curaleaf​
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE! Save up to 50% OFF Everything! 1g Crumble/Shatter/Wax BOGO works out to $32.50 each and Rosin works out to $35 each. Some BOGO edibles work out to $12.50 each

7th Day of Green - Free "Stocking Stuffer" with $75 Purchase! Choose Select Socks or any 1g Single Pre-roll.​
12/11
Fluent​
50% off All Whole Flower and Carts || Daily Doorbuster $20 .5g Mood carts, $20 - 10 pack pre-roll​
12/11
Grow Healthy​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
50% off storewide!!! - 1g Live Rosin $40

30% off vape carts!!!

$45 Ground Flower!!!​
12/11
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT

Liberty​
$20 Later Days Eighths
12/12
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Too pricey for me​
12/14
MUV​
25% off Edibles, 30% off vapes, 35% off flower12/11
Limit 1 Free Battery​
Permanent Price Change​
Vet Wednesday's 30% off EVERY Wednesday and Seniors 55+ 30% off Sundays​

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 12/11 (List 2):

Sales for Sunday, 12/11
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
12/19
Sunnyside​
12/18
Surterra​
$40 Indoor Flower, 50% off Float Vapes & Heights Chocolate, and 40% Off Everything Else!​
12/11
12/31
12/20
Earn More With the App!

EXTRA!
The Flowery​
Select 1g T3 Live Rosin $50 and Select 710 products IN-STORE ONLY Buy 2 Get 1 Free
12/11
Trulieve​
3 for $24 Pre-Rolls

Buy 2, Get 1 Free Flower
$43 and $53 Strains

Spend $125, Get a Free Sweet Talk Gummy - Excludes Fast-Acting. While supplies last. DOORBUSTER $10 8THS OF CROQUETA OG BINSKI TILL 12PM IN-STORE ONLY​
12/11
Roll One - $20 3.5g Flower
35% off Blue River​
12/11
12/12
IN-STORE ONLY​
VidaCann​
BOGO VidaCann Tinctures, Topicals, Edibles And Tablets​
12/11

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 12/12 (List 1):

Sales for Monday, 12/12
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
12/1
Curaleaf​
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE! Save up to 50% Off Everything! (Excludes Tier 3 Whole Flower)
8th Day of Green - Spend $150, Get a 100mg Edible for FREE! ... 1g Crumble/Shatter/Wax BOGO works out to $32.50 each and Rosin works out to $35 each. Some BOGO edibles work out to $12.50 each
12/12
Fluent​
50% off All Whole Flower and Carts || Daily Doorbuster $12 to $14 8ths
12/12
Doorbuster 8ths low specs​
Grow Healthy​
35% OFF
FLOWER EIGHTHS, LITTLES™ EIGHTHS, GROWHEALTHY CARTRIDGES, SYRINGES & RSO​
12/12
Excluding MPX™ Live Rosin, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, GrowHealthy Kief™, Sungrown Last Resort™, Last Resort™, half-ounce Littles™, merchandise, and accessories​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
Online orders only:
3.5-gram flower $20!
7-gram minis $25!
50% off concentrates! 1g Live Rosin $40
30% off vape carts!

Walk-ins
40% off flower and concentrate!​
12/12
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
$20 Later Days Eighths
12/12
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Too pricey for me​
12/14
MUV​
1st 100 patients $10 All-in-One, Buy 2 Get 2 extract and 8ths - Crumble 1g starts at $50, Live Resin Badder starts at 1g for $7512/12
Savvy Savings - $20 8ths with good specs​

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 12/12 (List 2):

Sales for Monday, 12/12
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
12/19
Sunnyside​
12/18
Surterra​
Take 50% off Edibles, Dep flower $15 (Meh), Float Vapes, & 1g Float Soft Wax‍ $30
12/12
Excludes Indoor Premium Flower, Ground Flower, 1 g Flower, Pre-rolls, and Pre-pack Chillums. Excludes Float Full Spectrum & Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products​
12/31
12/20
Earn More With the App!

EXTRA!
The Flowery​
12/12
Trulieve​
Doorbuster till 11am 8th SOPHISTAFUNK $10 in-store only $25 .5g Vapes

$50 1g Vapes

$15 Sweet Talk Gummies​
12/13
Excludes fast-acting gummies.​
Roll One - $20 3.5g Flower - SOME AT $14!!!
30% Off Flower, including Minis and Ground!​
12/12
Excludes Cultivar, Khalifa Kush, and new strains​
12/12
IN-STORE ONLY​
VidaCann​
BOGO VidaCann Brand Vapes​
12/12
Toys for Tots donate a new $10+, unrapped toy and get 500 reward points​
12/15

AJS

Calm Consistency
Still hoping for a 50% off concentrate sale from LHS like they had a few weeks back, really enjoy that $22/g price point on the wax.

Still haven't been able to get through that last quarter of smalls I got that I haven't been enjoying much. They don't look bad or smell bad, but the taste and vaping in general is a bit rough on it.

May stick to their Kynd or LIT smalls when those go on sale since they started adding them more. May just be a quality issue with their Later Days generic brand as they don't seem to care about any standards on those compared to their branded stuff.

Or may try the MUV Savvy line. Just hard to turn down the 5 minute drive to LHS and the no check-in or wait process. Just walk up, show a card, and buy.

Getting buzzed into a back room is a weird feeling lol.

Edit:
RiSE has been crushin the flower deals too on some of these deals, good to see.

Edit edit:
My brother recently snagged a growhealthy deal. quarter of queso and a quarter of white 99 for $100.
Says the queso is fantastic in every way.

Wish they weren't a rough hour trip there and back when you consider the wait after getting there.
Probably the best bang for the buck on flower.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Still hoping for a 50% off concentrate sale from LHS like they had a few weeks back, really enjoy that $22/g price point on the wax.

Still haven't been able to get through that last quarter of smalls I got that I haven't been enjoying much. They don't look bad or smell bad, but the taste and vaping in general is a bit rough on it.

May stick to their Kynd or LIT smalls when those go on sale since they started adding them more. May just be a quality issue with their Later Days generic brand as they don't seem to care about any standards on those compared to their branded stuff.

Or may try the MUV Savvy line. Just hard to turn down the 5 minute drive to LHS and the no check-in or wait process. Just walk up, show a card, and buy.

Getting buzzed into a back room is a weird feeling lol.

Edit:
RiSE has been crushin the flower deals too on some of these deals, good to see.
How're you and your lady feeling? Hope you're doing well.....

I've been steering clear of littles and ground ... I've had good luck and bad luck with them and at the lower price levels my luck sucks.

I got lucky on my first "successful" Liberty TEST purchase for 50% off end of Oct. I got 2 Later Day 8ths (Nasty Girl 24% THC $10, Hazel Nut Cream 20.1% THC $10 and Kynd Zkittlez flash sale $15. The taste, smell, buds, and cure on each was above average but nothing spectacular. I'm hoping to do it again with a bigger purchase but my location has been lacking on the Later Days side.

I'm dying to cash in that second new customer 50% off. They only allow that 50% off regular priced items like $20 Later days. I'm running low.....My hope is that they'll get more regular priced $20 Later Days like Nasty Girl, Hazelnut Cream, etc. so I can get a 1/2 ounce for $40 each and round it out to 2 ounces mix and match for $160.

If I could tie into their current $99 for 3 of their 1g Distillate Carts I'd get 3 of those too. I track carts to the lowest average price for .5g which is around $17.50 so a 1g dist cart for $33 would be $16.50 at the .5g level and they have some interesting carts in that $99 for 3 in the 1g category.

I've always been ... frugal ... but trying to see how good I can do is causing me to be so tight I squeak........ Oh, well....there can be worse hobbies I guess.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Upon a closer inspection of the label, unfortunately this stuff is their LiT line and I didn't notice. So there goes that.
Maybe Kynd smalls are the way to go, or maybe I just got unlucky this time. Either way, may branch out a bit soon.

I'm dying to cash in that second new customer 50% off. They only allow that 50% off regular priced items like $20 Later days. I'm running low.....My hope is that they'll get more regular priced $20 Later Days like Nasty Girl, Hazelnut Cream, etc. so I can get a 1/2 ounce for $40 each and round it out to 2 ounces mix and match for $160.
Holy moly!

I've always been ... frugal ... but trying to see how good I can do is causing me to be so tight I squeak........ Oh, well....there can be worse hobbies I guess.
Research is half the fun of buying :)

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday 12/13 (List 1):

Sales for Tuesday, 12/13
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Purchase $100 or more & receive Collins Ave 3.5G tops for $10. Valid 11/8. While supplies last.
Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Select Vapes. Valid 12/1. While supplies last.
Select 3.5g Smediums 3 for $100. Valid 12/1. While supplies last.
Select 3.5g Tops 2 for $100. Valid 12/1. While supplies last.
Select 0.75g Pre-rolls 2 for $20. Valid 12/1. While supplies last.
Mix & match select smedium ounce for $250. Valid 11/8. While supplies last.
Curaleaf​
50% Off Flower and Vapes (Excludes T3 WF)
40% Off Everything Else (Excludes T3 WF)
9th Day of Green - Free Gift with Purchase with Any Flower purchase! Your choice of Curaleaf Lighter, Rolling Papers or Cones, while supplies last.​
12/13
Fluent​
50% off All Whole Flower and Carts || Daily Doorbuster $20 Mood carts, $12 select 8ths
12/13
Doorbuster 8ths specs THC% 14% to 17% at my location - 17% may be worth a shot but check reviews​
Grow Healthy​
35% OFF
FLOWER EIGHTHS, LITTLES™ EIGHTHS, GROWHEALTHY CARTRIDGES, SYRINGES & RSO​
12/13
Excluding MPX™ Live Rosin, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, GrowHealthy Kief™, Sungrown Last Resort™, Last Resort™, half-ounce Littles™, merchandise, and accessories​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
40% Off Storewide!! - 1g Live Rosin $48
30% Vape Carts!!
$45 Ground Flower!!
$5 Pre Rolls!!​
12/13
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT

Liberty​
$20 Later Days Eighths
50% Off All Distillate Cartridges & Syringes • 40% off All Edibles || Select 1g Live Badder/Sugar $38.50
30% Off Haze • 20% Off LOST and Kynd​
12/14
Excludes Later Day, smalls, accessories, devices​
Lost in Translation flower - Starts at $40 at my location​
Medmen (Sunburn)​
Too pricey for me​
12/14
MUV​
30% off $100, 40% off $200, 50% off 400 - Crumble 1g starts at $50, Live Resin Badder starts at 1g for $7512/13
Excludes Savvy products​
Savvy Savings - $20 8ths pricing with good specs
Seasonal savings 12/13 1st 100 patients get $1 pre-roll with purchase, 12/14 $5 Plus Vape with purchase, Free Savvy Flower with purchase, 12/15 $1 Soft Chew with purchase, $3 Pre-roll, $15 MUV 5 Pack, $25 VR 5-pack​

Top Bottom