Focus V Aeris

Pinehurst

To me it looks more like their version of the Cricket, especially with the emphasis on the convection cooling mouthpiece. Seems interesting, hopefully it’ll come in purple eventually
This exactly. In fact, I don't see how they aren't going to have the same clogging issues as the Cricket

SquirrelMaster

Nice write up! Thanks for all the detail, yeah in this case maybe a little more than 90° might be most comfortable? Instead of straight where you have to hit it from the top, right angle where you have to hit it from the side, I think in between would be ideal?? I don't know like 110° angle or in between
Oh yes, that does make more sense. He was going to look at making some and the straights are only $10. He was waiting for more feedback before he re-lists them (iirc) and hopefully the angled ones wouldn't be too far off after. I'll definitely let him know.
Bro what a banger review!!

I'm gonna wait until they're re-stocked but I think I need to pick one of these up. You sold me.

As someone who travels a ton for work, there's another advantage over the Proxy. I can stash the atomizer portion in my checked bag and carry on the battery. I know it's not a big deal anymore but I hate having to take the whole Proxy on the plane with me. Especially when travelling through the Slave States.
It never hurts to be extra careful when travelling, right? That's a very smart play. I wish the US would legalize federally and not this re-classification stuff, but that's another thread.

Glad I could help with the review. I don't have a lot of time for FC lately but I like to drop in every once in a while.

Madtater

So…no one wants to try and talk me out of grabbing one of these? I was hoping for a little bit of pushback (always good to get both sides), but if no one has anything negative or pet peeves to say about the aeris, then i guess i am sold.

Going once…twice……

maremaresing

I don't keep wax around, don't have the tolerance for wax, don't need to spend the money on wax. I think wax is totally messy and awful from back in the 2015ish times trying small wax vapes. Seems like a lot of waste too. I'm a dry herb girl through and through, and am totally satisfied with it.

The Aeris makes me want to get into wax just to use the this device. I've watched the prerelease video, and other reviews, and it just seems so well made and compact and simple. A dense small tube of highness.

So yeah get one so I can live vicariously through you.

Joshtownsend

wax sucks. Its 2024 smoke hash or rosin out of your Aeris. I love mine the more i use it. By far the easiest device to clean ever.

Joshtownsend,
Reactions: Easywider

florduh

wax sucks. Its 2024

Unfortunately this is dependent on your location. In many markets good hash/rosin isn't available yet. At least at a reasonable price.

ECiLZsaVAAArPP0.jpg

Madtater

So…no one wants to try and talk me out of grabbing one of these? I was hoping for a little bit of pushback (always good to get both sides), but if no one has anything negative or pet peeves to say about the aeris, then i guess i am sold.

Going once…twice……
So….no one was willing to play devil’s advocate here

You have all left me no choice…i placed my order.

I will however blame all of you when my wife gets pissed with the “no one on the forums tried to stop me” excuse😏

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
So….no one was willing to play devil’s advocate here

You have all left me no choice…i placed my order.

I will however blame all of you when my wife gets pissed with the “no one on the forums tried to stop me” excuse😏
LOL, you won't be disappointed, I love this vape. I have owned one for 3 weeks and fuck she rips, and with great taste.
She gets me blasted! Love live resin and rosin through this thing.
I use an old solo 45* bent glass stem as a straw that I attach to the mouthpiece with a small piece of silicone tubing. Works great!
Ordered another Aeris for backup.
Cheers!

Last edited:

chillmike

Aeris kills Proxy. boom. Absolutely in lurv with mine and can't get over how good it is and how surprisingly good it's performance can match ultimate top tier erigs... And the app kinda makes it that much better. I'll post later much more about it but was passing by and had to say something as an Aeris first-release owner...

GratefulDread

What about Aeris vs something like the Core 2.0? I can get the Core 2.0 for a lot less money.. but I've never used any sort of e-rig so I can't really imagine how different they are from each other.
I'm bad at making choices.

GratefulDread,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Waiting for mine to arrive. Whats the battery life like?
The battery is ok, it consumes about 8 to 10% each dab, but It really depends on 3 factors: temperature, duration of sesh and the lighting features of the Aeris.
I get about 10 dabs before needing recharge, I dab at temps from 460-500 F (depends on what I'm dabbing), my sessions run between 45 to 60 seconds. I haven't turned off the lighting feature because I really like it :smug:.

She rips!

fire78

This exactly. In fact, I don't see how they aren't going to have the same clogging issues as the Cricket
Cricket bucket, intake, and outlet are a completey different design and size.

Cricket clogs because the chimney is so narrow and the whole mouthpiece is basically inside the bucket.

Madtater

Sooooooo…….

Not that i am in a rush, but i feel like a crack head, rocking back and forth, waiting for this thing to ship. Ordered it a week ago and it still says “shipping in February” with order status of “unfulfilled”. I mean they had zero issue taking my money and the transaction has already cleared. I figured it wouldnt clear until it shipped, but not a problem.

Anyone have any idea when the reup is getting in?

smith.street.band

Sooooooo…….

Not that i am in a rush, but i feel like a crack head, rocking back and forth, waiting for this thing to ship. Ordered it a week ago and it still says “shipping in February” with order status of “unfulfilled”. I mean they had zero issue taking my money and the transaction has already cleared. I figured it wouldnt clear until it shipped, but not a problem.

Anyone have any idea when the reup is getting in?
I have asked them several times on Instagram but they won’t give out any info. They keep repeating “ships in february”.

I have a hunch it will be delayed.

smith.street.band,

Madtater

I have a hunch it will be delayed.
I dont know if i am ok with that.

I don’t think it appropriate for them to take money if they know it will be delayed….delayed and them not inform anyone.

However….will cross that bridge when it comes. It is still February.

Madtater,

jog123

I dont know if i am ok with that.

I don’t think it appropriate for them to take money if they know it will be delayed….delayed and them not inform anyone.

However….will cross that bridge when it comes. It is still February.
they had a live on YT yesterday and said new stock would be in with the pre orders getting shipped out first next week

jog123,
Reactions: Madtater
Top Bottom