Multi-brand Flowermate CAP

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Digging this little vape. I just got one in hand. Super small. And so far vapor is decent. Only mid way through my first bowl tho. I still use my flowermate I hit and get good results but I think this will meet my needs for when at work

ginolicious

How long does every one run a bowl? I notice I can run two sessions on the same bowl and still get vapor. But I know that after one the avb looks brown enough to warrant a fresh bowl

Summer

Long Island, NY
@ginolicious, IMO, only 1 bowl per session because the flavor is shot. I agree with @Xclerk that flavor is only good "mid-way" through the first bowl.

For me, If you are a fan of small, ultra-stealthy, on-the go, out-&about style vapes, particularly the Fury 2 or Edge, POTV One & Ambit, then I think the FCap augments the aforementioned vapes quite well. & if you have the funds, take a chance & go for it. If you don't care for it you can always list it in the classifieds for a few dollars less than paid. Or, you could gifg it to a friend.

I agree with Xclerk -- "really digging it" for what it is. It fills the micro-sized vape niche nicely.

Just my :2c:. :spliff:

Last edited:

Maryjanie

@all, could someone build a new thread for CAP reviews please? then all feedback follow it. We would like to see thread in Portable Vaporizer forum. thanks a lot.

Br,

Phoebe

Hey there,

Thanks for your message, however our company will be closed soon for Chinese Spring Festival Vacation. so your CAP will be sent out 5th Feb. Let's keep in touch.

Br,

Phoebe

Hi Pheobe! I never received the CAP. I'm assuming it may be because of the virus issues. Did you ever send it?

Maryjanie,

bigmike

I received a test unit a couple weeks ago. This this is very small and is completely hidden by my hand. The fit and finish is excellent and doesn't feel cheap at all. For a conduction unit, I feel it has too much air flow. You need to take long slow hits to get a decent size cloud. The vapor gets pretty warm, pretty fast. The flavor also dosen't stick around very long. But, its tony and effective and I have been enjoying it for my before work session and my drive home session. Cleaning it has been easy. I find the spiral cooler in the mouthpiece does nothing so, i removed it. For the price and size, I'd say it fills a need in my arsenal. I hope Flowermate isn't done and will improve upon this and offer something on this size that really hits it out of the park. That's all for now

hit&run

Hi Pheobe! I never received the CAP. I'm assuming it may be because of the virus issues. Did you ever send it?

Where do you come from? And did you get any tracking number from FM?

Mine was lying at german customs at airport Halle/Leipzig from 16. jan to 04. feb, finally did not pass german customs and went back to the sender.

That's what i call DHL EXPRESS! :rolleyes:

I still don't know the reason for this. When i asked FM they either can't told me the reason (off work / corona), but point me to a german dealer where i can buy the CAP. :cool:

Now i wonder if this has happened to other german folks here(?) :\

hit&run,
Reactions: Summer

crudo

Hey, I would love to try this out and write a full "review" when needed :-) Thank you

crudo,

Maryjanie

Where do you come from? And did you get any tracking number from FM?

Mine was lying at german customs at airport Halle/Leipzig from 16. jan to 04. feb, finally did not pass german customs and went back to the sender.

That's what i call DHL EXPRESS! :rolleyes:

I still don't know the reason for this. When i asked FM they either can't told me the reason (off work / corona), but point me to a german dealer where i can buy the CAP. :cool:

Now i wonder if this has happened to other german folks here(?) :\

I'm in the USA. I never got anything so I'm thinking I got skipped even though they said they were sending me one.

Maryjanie,

Dio

Sacraponator
Hey guys,
I bought this unit for use while on my bicycle.
I love it. Just one question. How do you guys clean the mouthpiece? Tried the search function but couldn't find if it's OK to use ISO on zirkonium parts.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Just saw gpen is dropping a rebrand or clone of this device. I believe it's called the dash. It is the same right? Im not crazy

Last edited:
Xclerk,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
What I am getting at is that one, Flowermate makes the profits if they re-brand their product; the nefarious route, two, Flowermate gets copied and lawyers get upset. However, clones are notoriously obvious fakes.

TommyDee,
Reactions: Xclerk
Top Bottom