Multi-brand Flowermate CAP

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Looks like this vape is going to get the multi-brand tag unless someone can confirm that the G-pen version a true counterfeit (which seems doubtful to me). Anyone?

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: Xclerk

justcametomind

My review for the unit I received as a tester.
I received the vape months later than expected due to the pandemic.
I’m happy I had this opportunity since this is now the vaporizer I use most often.
When I used a portable my go to was Fury2 since I tried one, was it 3 years ago when it came out in EU?
Tha cap betters the experience of a Fury2 in many ways. Since I only use max temp on both, screen I useless to me except for battery level, and the functions are replaced by the lights on the Cap which show temperature and battery level. It also has a vibration feedback when temp is reached while F2 relies on red/green light that in my experience always got broken after a couple of drops on the ground.
The Cap is also smaller, the smallest vape I have except some cigarette like butane powdered.
This replicates and amplifies the stealthiness of F2. It is also the lighter battery powered I have, just 52 grams.
I followed the advice of @Ramahs to make of it an on demand vape. I get to temperature, vape, then switch it off and drag a couple more hits while it cools down to stop herb from cooking.
While not an on demand it reaches set temperature in just a few seconds while F2 takes 20 seconds and now Crafties and Mighties seem decades old to me with their minutes long heating time. Quite easy to clean.
The battery lasts for a handful of bowls but since I just take a few puffs and switch it off it lasts me for days.
All in all, one of the few good things happened in 2020.
I often get asked the question of which first vape to get. This is now what I recommend. Being conduction the herb oven can be packed a little to get better results if you are a heavier user than me or still need to quit combustion.

ginolicious

Legacy FC thread here: Multi-brand - Flowermate CAP

Here we have a session style vaporizer by Flowermate. It is very reasonably priced. 3 preset temperatures. And extremely portable. I find a battery lasts me 3-4 bowls. Price point comes in at about $79.99.

At the heart of CAP is a revolutionary and patented “Glazed Stainless Steel Conduction” heating technology that combines high efficiency with environmentally friendly. It creates a new heating process to heat up herbs perfectly and evenly every time in less than 20 seconds.

CAP has one of the fastest portable heat-up times - clocking in at under 20 seconds. We can get the solid flavor and impressive vapor quality with extremely satisfying easily from the first draw.
Three adjustable temperatures ranging from 385℉ to 420℉ produce rich consistent convection quality vapors dialed in to your specific temperature preference.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Ha! I didn’t even see you created this today! I JUST tried reaching out to Flowermate to get them to come over here on the old site. But glad it finally has a new home here. thanks for starting.

ginolicious

I haven’t used mine in way too long. I do miss it though. Never have time for a session now. I just have time for hits

GinoLicious,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Stu,

Dio

Sacraponator
I use this little device while I go home from work on my bicycle. I love it for that purpose. It doubles nicely as a handwarmer :)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is now re-opened and has been merged with content from NewFC (if applicable). Read more about it here.

Stu,

ginolicious

I would like to note. Do not pack this thing too tight. I rammed so much bud into it. I just kept packing and packing it down. I could barely get any hits and vapor production was terrible. So yeah pack it down. But don’t try to pack as much weed as possible in it. Definitely won’t work. Learnt that the other night when I was hammered and wanted a real long session. I don’t have a vape for those needs now since my V5 Nano bit the dust.

ginolicious,
Reactions: KeroZen
Top Bottom