Flower tastes like shit now

and its not a thesis,
Every medical study is a thesis, putting bricks in the whole medical synthesis.
Not only the one that give u a PHD...

If you can support your position
My position that some totaly deviate "tolerence" meaning to help you scam people ?
Drug "tolerence" is about the drug compound only.
Then u may have psychological disorder, exacerbate by drugs, or "environnement".

I don't get what u want me to explain.
I can only cite wikipedia..
To rememeber you what "tolerence" is, it is about pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic.

Here a neuroscience peer review, for a pharmaco meanings. not an old "psychology"..

Environemental factors are exogenous, i don't even get why you want me to give "peer review" about it..

I'm on cannabis side, and i can't let scammers ruin everything !

UneOnceDeLumière,

Razhumikin

What is the scam here exactly? I find your comments quite confusing, which I will generously attribute to language barrier. Hopefully, you are not accusing me of being a scammer, which would be both nonsensical, as I am certainly not trying to sell anyone anything, and also would violate the "Be Nice" rule of FC. There is a difference between a PhD thesis, which does not require peer review but does go through some review by advisors and faculty, and a peer reviewed article, which is blind reviewed by reviewers. I would probably hesitate to be so semantic if I had a less than fluent grasp on the english language...

What is the scam here exactly?
The edulcoration of drug "tolerence", over the years.
To overfeed the cattle.
Disgusting.

There is a difference between a PhD thesis, which does not require peer review but does go through some review by advisors and faculty, and a peer reviewed article, which is blind reviewed by reviewers
absolutely different, no common points at all...😔
The only difference is that one is from a "virgin", reason he needs supervisors.
That you playing with semantic, with a barely grasp of "medecine".

Last edited:
UneOnceDeLumière,
  • Haha
Reactions: Razhumikin

florduh

z9h7fps3zr961.jpg

Farid

Hash was invented by black market for transportation and storage.
How on Earth can you claim this, when the origins of cannabis cultivation and processing are uncertain.

Not to mention cannabis processing most likely predates legislation creating illicit markets. Hash probably originates from when ancient peoples first touched buds and resin coated their hands, and could quite possibly predate smoking itself.

Razhumikin

Every medical study is a thesis, putting bricks in the whole medical synthesis.
Not only the one that give u a PHD...

My position that some totaly deviate "tolerence" meaning to help you scam people ?
Drug "tolerence" is about the drug compound only.
Then u may have psychological disorder, exacerbate by drugs, or "environnement".

I don't get what u want me to explain.
I can only cite wikipedia..
To rememeber you what "tolerence" is, it is about pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic.

Here a neuroscience peer review, for a pharmaco meanings. not an old "psychology"..

Environemental factors are exogenous, i don't even get why you want me to give "peer review" about it..

I'm on cannabis side, and i can't let scammers ruin everything !
This is not a neuroscience peer reviewed article, it is an NIH fact sheet, which is based on peer-reviewed articles, but incredibly simplified. If you look through what you posted, youll see it doesn't mention what we are talking about here at all, which is the measurement of a subjective feeling, how "high" you've gotten. I don't particularly wish to continue engaging with you on this subject, as your level of openness to any information you do not already believe seems to be quite low. Im sure that the other people reading this thread will be able to read all of our posts back and forth and come to their own conclusions about which of us has the more salient points.

Not Nice. Warning point issued.
How on Earth can you claim this, when the origins of cannabis cultivation and processing are uncertain.
I can claim this being well placed and informed french. having silk road getting to us starting 2000 before christ birth.

Having maghreb relationship, due to colonialism. moroccan riff...

Moroccan cultivar consume kief, or make butter. not their cut hash, which they only sell, to Europa.

how "high" you've gotten.
U don't get what "drug tolerence" is, keep ur "psychological" fallacy to your pothead advertisement/entertainrment !

Farid

Kif is hash, it's just unpressed and sometimes mixed with black tobacco.

And there are plenty of other places - ex: Lebanon, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, where pressed hash is all that's smoked.

Plus that's just modern practices. The origins of hash are likely charas, which predates the invention of sifting baskets.

I don't see how being French gives you any authority here. I'm from Pakistan, where we've been smoking hash for a lot longer, and I would never claim that gives me any authority on a subject that predates civilization.

Razhumikin

And there are plenty of other places - ex: Lebanon, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, where pressed hash is all that's smoked.

Plus that's just modern practices. The origins of hash are likely charas, which predates the invention of sifting baskets.
No, hes clearly right, and all of these well thought out points are clearly wrong. I mean, how could he possibly be wrong, hes French?

cannabis cultivation and processing are uncertain.
U contradict yourself. Cannabis process is ancestral knowledge, well perpetuated.

Kief is un-processed. Just gathered.
Why cultivar keep it for them. Selling u hash.

All your export countries go with hash, because

Hash was invented by black market for transportation and storage. More value and less smell, for the same volume.

how could he possibly be wrong, hes French?
I point out french, because our area know drugs opulence since commerce birth.
Then the strawmen do what they can, with deviating meaning.
Pathetic.

UneOnceDeLumière,
  • Haha

Razhumikin

U contradict yourself. Cannabis process is ancestral knowledge, well perpetuated.

Kief is un-processed. Just gathered.
Why cultivar keep it for them. Selling u hash.

All your export countries go with hash, because

I point out french, because our area know drugs opulence since commerce birth.
Then the strawmen do what they can, with deviating meaning.
Pathetic.
I see that you are a new member, and I would invite you to review the rules of FC here:

Hopefully that will prompt some introspection on your part regarding if your posts comply with these rules, and maybe it will lead you to reconsider other aspects of what you've said as well...

Farid

Afghan cannabis growers smoke exclusively pressed hash. Indian Sadhus prefer charas (pressed). You're so incredibly wrong.

You really think Hindu holy men are smoking charas because they can export it?

Also you do realize you can press hash without adding anything to it, right? Good resin will press to itself naturally and turn into a mass without any heat or much pressure.

Also collecting kief is absolutely processing. Agitating buds over a clean surface to get the kief is processing. It's hardly less of a process than taking that kief and pressing it between your palms.

Last edited:
I see that you are a new member
:rofl::evil:

You really think Hindu holy men are smoking charas because they can export it

One of my first statement..
Concentrates only take the potency side..

Talking about the addicted cultivars that rely on their excess of stocked hash..
Which live in an area where everything have to be spicy... are all your meat rancid ?

Also collecting kief is absolutely processed
It could not be "processed". And it is never "concentrated".

The french black market have drastically changed since indoor growing, amsterdam flowers put all your hash as second choice here.

UneOnceDeLumière,
It is certainly concentrated. Test kief, the thc% will be higher than the flower it came from.
Kief being more potent than sugar leaves don't make it a concentrate..

And Hindus don't eat meat. In Pakistan we eat meat and it's certainly not rancid. We even have indoor plumbing and electricity!
That doesn't change all the spice used, and so papilla being burnt, cause that's what spice do..
I Will not talk about taste with south himalayan folks. Or either mexicans eating carolina reapper in the morning.

UneOnceDeLumière,

Farid

From the dictionary:

"Concentrate: present in a high proportion relative to other substances; having had water or other diluting agent removed or reduced."

In this case the diluting agent is plant matter.

I Will not talk about taste with south himalayan folks. Or either mexicans eating carolina reapper in the morning.
The irony of you thinking you can hold this position, then try and discuss hash with us is something else. (Fwiw I think you can be a good cook or an expert on hash regardless of your background)

Last edited:

florduh

Would a t-break reset the flower versus concentrate preference if you steer clear of concentrates after the break?

Your sincere question got lost here. I think the tolerance boosting effect concentrates is a bit overblown in a world with 20%+ THC flower. Most of my flower bowls probably have more total THC than my tiny dabs of 60-70% hash rosin.

I hear you on cost in FL. In Cali, it almost made no sense to buy flower, given the price of good concentrates. Those economics have been totally flipped in FL.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm hoping that this is just a bad translation from French, since we have zero tolerance for racism on FC. I've already given you one warning point in this thread for breaking our Be Nice rule and I'm perfectly willing to hand out more if need be. You are on thin ice so I suggest you tread carefully here.

:peace:

since we have zero tolerance for racism on FC.
Pointing out the different diet, in an about "taste" thread, that interfere with papillae perception is called racism ?
I lived in a Mexican Mormon familly host in San diego, CA. And the guacamole isn't the one sold by "old el passo" here. No one would swallow it..

And bringing all the south hymalayan cultivars, who smoke, don't vape. (I can't vape after brushing my teeth..)
Cultivars Who Choose potency as main, able to only taste a really spicy hash between smokey taste.. now if you add the curry they've eaten right before..

That is fact, that's not racism.

And for the history part, which seems unknown to u..

Flowers used to taste like shit, selection was about yield, not taste.
Cheikh heidar (haydar) business was about potency selection.
The indoor breeding in netherland, and others, start to seek those different taste. Not so long ago..
The moroccan rif, "ketama" cradle, changed their landrace to some "critikal" strains, to get those new aroma.
USA took back the flambeau, modulate everything into candy selection.
Then, candys sellers will seek your addiction..
capitalistic deviance.
I'm not on scammers side, and never will.

Last edited:
UneOnceDeLumière,
  • Haha

green68beetle

Interesting detour, but getting back on topic for a sec.
I am no doctor, but I don't see how concentrates can permanently change your taste buds. In fact I would think any effect would be short lived unless you've burned your mouth or something.

Have you considered you might have Covid or something like that? Are you having bad tasting varieties? You should only compare apples with apples so maybe varieties are different to when you had it in the past?

Top Bottom