Flower tastes like shit now

Not nice. Warning point issued.
Wow, love that ignore feature- genius.
That's how the kids stay dumb, in the back.
Having less than half thesis and antithesis, for a mediocre synthesis.
Missed education.
Or mostly oriented.

Seems comprehension meaning is usurped...
Hopless community.

UneOnceDeLumière,

Razhumikin

Missed education.
Or mostly oriented.

Hopless community.
Maybe if everyone is disagreeing with you, you should consider if its not us who have trouble comprehending, but you who have trouble communicating clearly. Or, if we are such a hopeless community, you could choose not to spend your time here at all. Im sure that would be just fine.

Maybe if everyone is disagreeing with you, you should consider if its not us who have trouble comprehending, but you who have trouble communicating clearly. Or, if we are such a hopeless community, you could choose not to spend your time here at all. Im sure that would be just fine.
U disagreed on the "tolerence" statu quo i made, after some mentionne dissociation between flowers and concentrated.
There is none.
Only u bringing psychological factor which have nothing to do with difference, in tolerence, between inhaling concentrate or flowers. Flowers will bring less "tolerence build up", if not overcooked, only because it's not concentrated.
Only candy sellers would tell it's a different "tolerence".. to keep feeding u, differently.
Only liver/lung assimilation reduction may give different tolerence, between using the liver or the lung.
Don't know how you can disagree with me, and calling u in "medical fields"..

Then @Farid came about hash not being a commercial product seeking for potency only, with an unknown history...
He says to be pakistan, but seems to didn't know what islam scrib, sufi, left about it..
I've had to refresh some knowledge of what was hash (charas vs ketama era), which have to compete with opium, all was about potency during old silk road (not the site web). How can u still disagree with written book from 13th centuries ?

UneOnceDeLumière,
  • Haha
Reactions: Razhumikin

Razhumikin

U disagreed on the "tolerence" statu quo i made, after some mentionne dissociation between flowers and concentrated.
There is none.
Only u bringing psychological factor which have nothing to do with difference, in tolerence, between inhaling concentrate or flowers. Flowers will bring less "tolerence build up", if not overcooked, only because it's not concentrated.
Only candy sellers would tell it's a different "tolerence".. to keep feeding u, differently.
Only liver/lung assimilation reduction may give different tolerence, between using the liver or the lung.
Don't know how you can disagree with me, and calling u in "medical fields"..

Then @Farid came about hash not being a commercial product seeking for potency only, with an unknown history...
He says to be pakistan, but seems to didn't know what islam scrib left about it..
I've had to refresh some knowledge of what was hash (charas vs ketama era), which have to compete with opium, all was about potency during old silk road (not the site web). How can u still disagree with written book from 13th centuries ?
I feel very comfortable calling myelf in the medical field because i pay all my bills by performing research at one of the worlds preeminent research hospitals. I also have several publications under my belt as an author, and even more as an editor, in journals such as the Lancet, Cell, American Journal of Public Health, and Annals of Emergency Medicine, among others. What scientific qualifications do you possess? I would guess not many, based on your clearly rudimentary understanding of the scientific process. I have tried to be very patient with you, despite you nonsensically accusing me of being a scammer, a highly innapropriate and offensive claim. Im going to end my activity on this thread by linking you to the following page, hopefully that will make my feelings about your activity in this thread more clear:

despite you nonsensically accusing me of being a scammer
I've only accused the "tolerence" edulcoration peddler (hawker ? Colporteur...)
Which u seem to take their part.

My rudimentary understanding of scientific process ?

I've more than the qualification for that field.
And Coming from someone throwing me a 1984 "psychological" paid thesis, when talking about neuroscience..
Stay in your field.

Last edited:
UneOnceDeLumière,
  • Haha
Reactions: Razhumikin

florduh

I'm not a scientist, nor am I an expert on culinary phrenology. But isn't this whole disagreement about perceived, or subjective tolerance, versus absolute tolerance to THC?

I can fully buy that absolute tolerance to THC is the same regardless of what type of cannabis you're consuming or the route of administration. But many daily dabbers report that having a bowl of flower will subjectively make them feel much higher than the THC percentage would suggest. Now, that doesn't mean their absolute tolerance to THC has changed in any way. But something is happening here.

I fully admit that maybe this is simply "placebo". But we don't know that for sure. "Neuroscience" doesn't have a full accounting of how the many terpenes, flavonoids, and minor cannabinoids modulate the effects of THC in an individual.

All I know that, for me, switching from concentrates to flower, or merely switching strains will, at least subjectively, seem to reduce or eliminate the need for a tolerance break. I don't think that's a totally unique experience.

GoldenBud

I'm not a scientist, nor am I an expert on culinary phrenology. But isn't this whole disagreement about perceived, or subjective tolerance, versus absolute tolerance to THC?
yeah it seems like the people who can dab a lot dab BHO or something that doesn't contain terpenes?
just add few percent of terpenes and the effects are much different

florduh

yeah it seems like the people who can dab a lot dab BHO or something that doesn't contain terpenes?

Or it doesn't contain minor 'noids. One of my favorite hash rosins for daytime use is like 6-7% CBG. A hit of 0.2% THC hemp flower after a dab can send you to space. There's just way more to all this than THC alone.

But many daily dabbers report that having a bowl of flower will subjectively make them feel much higher than the THC percentage would suggest
The brain part of "tolerence" isn't the cause. What u may have called the "absolute tolerence", which isn't a fix level through the day.

So It's either placebo, seeking a slightly different feelling, may emphasize the perception.

or either an assimilation reduction "by pass". Granulomas are still an issue, and high risk for those still smoking. Using a different kind of inhalation, even just changing the waterpiece, may change the road, let condensation happen somewhere else than usual.
Lymphocytes (immuno system) tend to "attack" cannabinoide. Giving asthmatic reaction for some.

switching from concentrates to flower,
Flowers have a slower pace, which can't compete with the tolerence u can build up with concentrates. Either accustoming to cannabinoide, or lower assimilation. (Lower assimilation easily found with edibles..)

Accustoming brain area are well known, for neuro-psychatry.
Same pathway than epileptic use of cannabinoide, as exemple.

And about adding terpenes... acetate E send u to the moon too..
With flower i can do cocktail of CBD strains we got legaly, and other THC ones to modulate the high, but only the THC have given me a head buzz till now.

Last edited:
UneOnceDeLumière,

florduh

So It's either placebo, seeking a slightly different feelling, may emphasize the perception.

You don't know that for sure though. It's just as likely that reintroducing flower, with it's wider array of compounds, is eliciting a different subjective response in patients who are used to consuming concentrates that are almost entirely THC and some terpenes. Or maybe it is just placebo. There really isn't enough research to say one way or the other.

In my experience, it's hard to say it's merely placebo. I remember trying to "come down" from a high after a big dab once. So I vaped a little CBD/Hemp flower, fully expecting it to reduce my level of intoxication. Imagine my shock when it did the opposite. I felt more intoxicated.

Flowers have a slower pace, which can't compete with the tolerence u can build up with concentrates. Either accustoming to cannabinoide, or lower assimilation.

Can is the operative word here. Flower THC percentages have been creeping up for a while now. My hash rosin only has 3 times the THC percentage of most of my flower. My dabs are way smaller than 1/3 the weight of my flower bowls though.

florduh,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Missed education.
Or mostly oriented.

Hopless community.
And with that you've been banned from this thread. You are also banned for a week from FC so you should have plenty of time to re-read our Forum Rules.

:peace:

tgvp

About the weed taste, I recently kinda restarted vaping weed (after months of mostly using home made rosin), cause I've got my IH and wanted to test it. For science. And I've been quite surprised by the taste as this was the same plant I pressed (properly stored in sealed jar with humidity control), I was expecting a more similar taste (as I remember from previous dual testing. Still for science). And even if it felt not as pure as the rosin, it was still quite nice. And refreshing 'cause it was different (well, up to the popcorn taste, at least).
But on the matter of the tolerance [insert futile digression here], I do not believe that concentrates and weed should have different tolerance levels as its mostly the same compounds that are inhaled. Buuut... I was suprised to realize that I was in fact way higher than what I would think that little nug should have sent me, so I wonder if cannabinoids/terpenes ratio might be a little different, some compounds may be lost at the pressing or the curing of the rosin altered the way the highness is perceived? As we kind of now that isolated compound do not provide the same effect than their cocktail, so... Maybe?

GoldenBud

Or it doesn't contain minor 'noids. One of my favorite hash rosins for daytime use is like 6-7% CBG. A hit of 0.2% THC hemp flower after a dab can send you to space. There's just way more to all this than THC alone.
yeah, one of the new stuff that is still out of sight! hope not for too long... ;)

GoldenBud,
Reactions: florduh
Top Bottom