First Vaporizer: which according to my preferences? & some question.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Both of those options are solid, but I personally find torching a little fiddly when outside. If I'm at the beach there's the wind issue, and here in California the sun issue makes it tricky to see the flame; you can still squeeze out a hit but it's not my favorite way of using a Brick or 'Cap.

I've not used a Tinymight, but if you're going on windy, sunny excursions I would expect it to be a fun companion and would probably push for that or similar.

Scuba Steve Tokes

Thanks for posting Tabris! I think this could help some people trying to decide between two amazing vapes.

Good point Invertedisdead! I replied to Tabris and didn’t see page 7 so I missed your reply initially and can’t quote it normally so here so please excuse my format.
Invertedisdead:
“If I'm at the beach there's the wind issue, and here in California the sun issue makes it tricky to see the flame; you can still squeeze out a hit but it's not my favorite way of using a Brick or 'Cap.”

You are right! I am a Midwesterner and haven’t been to the beach in years. Now that I think back there is a lot of wind that would make it challenging to use a butane vape. On top of that if you have bright direct sunlight it can be hard to see the flame. I’ve only hit it a few times in direct sunlight and it didn’t even cross my mind. This is why I am glad Tabris posted my responses because I am new to vaping and I don’t have as much experience using or talking about them as many many many members here.

Here are some links to the glass I use with my DynaVap:

18mm Jhook-

10mm-14mm And 14mm-18mm glass adapters

I got 2 Sneaky Pete babybong clones from eBay for me and a friend. One was perfect but the other was small and the seller said they will refund the other half. Hasn’t happened yet but I’ll order one for myself and get back to you if it does get refunded. It works great with 2020M without an adapter you just have to hold it to it but you have to hold the carb anyway. It is a different design than Sneaky Pete’s newest baby bong and I’m sure isn’t just as good but it’s like 7x cheaper.

super crazy cheap babybong with a 50/50 shot of it being tiny https://www.ebay.com/itm/Smoking-Gl...ng-Mini-Bubbler-Hookah-Dry-Herbs/192365313785

I have a hydratube too but I only use the base for the ‘Cap.

Make sure to do a couple burn offs and puff like a cigar not inhaling into your lungs to burn off any factory residue. Then clean it with iso rinse it in running water for a full minute, out o rings back on if you took them off before cleaning, then lubricate with dynawax/coconut oil/spit. Do one more heat cycle puffing out the vapor not inhaling. Let it cool pack it up and go to town.

I know there is a more concise way to say all this I’m working on being less wordy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom