• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Firewood Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Where's the best place to get the most up to date info on the release of the FW8?

Is an announcement usually made here or on some social media platform?

Or do I just sit and click refresh on the shop page?

Welcome to FC! You can try to get added to the email wait list, or just hang around here, some of them will share the info in this thread as soon as it is announced :tup:

CleanHippie

Welcome to FC! You can try to get added to the email wait list, or just hang around here, some of them will share the info in this thread as soon as it is announced :tup:
Thank you, I am really enjoying the community here.

I sent an email asking to be added a few days ago. Not sure if Marc sends out a confirmation or just adds you.

I'll be checking here often hoping to get lucky. I know lots of people are looking forward to grabbing the FW8.

This would be my first vape if I can get my hands on it.

Many, many hours and many days of research and sifting through mighty recommendations (lol) led me to FC and ultimately the FW and Nomad+Toad seem like exactly what I want.

TM is my back up in case I can't get a FW8. Holding out for now as it seems release is imminent and I've waited this long without a vape.

Hi guys
seems you guys are right again,just got an email from Marc,as I wait on the doctor coming ,thought it would have lifted my spirits,but sadly no
just cheques which think not sure I could get but no international orders because the battery is internal?
dont know ,ive ordere many from USA Canada , Germany everywhere over the years unless it’s a different battery ,
anyway in Scotland and older medical user so don’t think I’ll ever get one now as illnesses are bad now and no good news ,
brother passes last year only a year older with same things ,but shit happens I guess ,
been trying for feels like 2 years or more for a 7 but gave up as was always too slow or stuck in bed unwellwhen the drop came ,
Was soo looking forward to this one ,and as well dont know but many might be like me the thought of a vape your after keeps me going ,
and when spending more time bed bound just looking forward helps plus like this answering emails helps get me up and eating again ..
my vapes /vas has saved me many times from diabetic coma this time and many others before ,
Anyway I repect the man has to do what right for him so guess no 8 unless lucky enough to stay in America,
a p80 was the other before I meet my maker and leave the earth
,.but think that will be as difficult as been trying for as long
But I guess there will always be another to crave
Anyway hospital for tests which more to worry but this was my wee cheer me up as my news wont be good ,
Sorry for going on guys ,
take care all
G l r
Sorry about this sad sac post ,was getting a bit worried waiting to get pick up ,mind in over drive bring blood up and stuff,
anyway always say too much and asked mods to delete it,
or if not my account ,embarrassing
anywaysorry guys
ill stay a reader ,
G

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Sorry about this sad sac post ,was getting a bit worried waiting to get pick up ,mind in over drive bring blood up and stuff,
anyway always say too much and asked mods to delete it,
or if not my account ,embarrassing
anywaysorry guys
ill stay a reader ,
G
Nonsense; you think you're the first person here to vent to the community?!
It's fine, don't worry, please stay.

noobvaperct

Thank you, I am really enjoying the community here.

I sent an email asking to be added a few days ago. Not sure if Marc sends out a confirmation or just adds you.

I'll be checking here often hoping to get lucky. I know lots of people are looking forward to grabbing the FW8.

This would be my first vape if I can get my hands on it.

Many, many hours and many days of research and sifting through mighty recommendations (lol) led me to FC and ultimately the FW and Nomad+Toad seem like exactly what I want.

TM is my back up in case I can't get a FW8. Holding out for now as it seems release is imminent and I've waited this long without a vape.

I can confirm, Marc does respond saying that you've been added to the mailing list. I got a response saying so a few weeks ago after stating my interest in the FW8. I'm sure the dude is just busy + life.

UgoMaille

I also received a reply confirming addition to Eight list, can't remember when exactly.

We had been emailing for months while I tried landing a Seven and was asking about the ceramic used in the oven, and then later possible improvements he might have in mind for the future. Then months later I was trying to get a time frame for the Eight drop but didn't want to be blunt. It was just after the new year, when drops had stopped, and I was sure he had been asked more than enough, by then.

I casually mentioned that going to the site every Sunday, after many unsuccessful attempts in 2021, was getting old. He replied asking if I wanted to be added to the list. I accepted, and 5 minutes he confirmed. Haven't felt the need to contact him again, Marc is a standup guy, no worries from me.

Besides, I've already had my TM for almost a year, anything else is gravy.

Last edited by a moderator:

420_fitdad

Hey all. I'm slimming down my collection a bit and have decided that my FW 2.1 just isn't getting the love it deserves. I'm in no rush to get rid of it but I know it's a rare item these days so wanted to see if someone might have some interest. I'm open to offers especially interesting trades anyone might have.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hey all. I'm slimming down my collection a bit and have decided that my FW 2.1 just isn't getting the love it deserves. I'm in no rush to get rid of it but I know it's a rare item these days so wanted to see if someone might have some interest. I'm open to offers especially interesting trades anyone might have.
Per forum rules, you shouldn’t discuss sales in this thread. You will need to list in classified once you get enough posts/likes.

BUT, in the meantime, any chance you can post a pic or two of the FW2 here?
I’d love to see some of the older versions!
And it’ll get you that much closer to hitting the threshold.

recursive

Yep as per rules it’s best to keep that discussion on the classifieds. If you visit the classifieds you can see how many likes / posts you need to post. I believe it’s 25 posts and 50 likes if my memory serves me correctly. I may have unintentionally reversed those numbers too :lol:

Anyone else checking the FW website daily? This wait is killing me because I know I will be one of the unlucky ones that will have a hard time actually grabbing one before they're sold out. :ko:
Yes definitely haha. It’s the anticipation! I can’t wait to see the new design

CleanHippie

I missed out on the latest Tetra P80 drop and never grabbed a FW7 but my FW5 is my daily driver and my fav portable because of how efficient it is. I really would like to snag one of these early FW8 units, I trust Mark is gonna knock it out of the park with the new design with noticeable improvements.
I held out and didn't even try for the latest P80 because I really want a FW8. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

TeaCup

Per forum rules, you shouldn’t discuss sales in this thread. You will need to list in classified once you get enough posts/likes.

BUT, in the meantime, any chance you can post a pic or two of the FW2 here?
I’d love to see some of the older versions!
And it’ll get you that much closer to hitting the threshold.

Don't know which versions these all are but someone should know:

Vaporware

tomorrow GIF

Top Bottom