Firewood Vaporizer

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
How did you cut down the glass tube? My first FW7 still has the long glass straw that I will never use -- I'd like to cut that down into small pieces to use with different stems. I have a diamond wheel for my dremel that will cut glass according to the package -- can I use that dry or should I flood with water while cutting?
Definitely do that under running tap water. Glass dust is no joke. You wanna play it safe! Dremel with diamond head should work fine. Go slow and don’t use much pressure. Good luck! :)

DonMarteng

Hey guys!
Can you order FW7s to the EU/germany?
I wanted to check shipping rates but got an error with currently not shipping to my destination.
Tried with a WPA and some screens.
Just want to make sure im not awake till 3am to not be able to get one :)

DonMarteng,
Reactions: dimmusp

Duba

Accessory Maker
A friend bought one (shipped to France) few weeks ago but it was before the hype...

Duba,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hey guys!
Can you order FW7s to the EU/germany?
I wanted to check shipping rates but got an error with currently not shipping to my destination.
Tried with a WPA and some screens.
Just want to make sure im not awake till 3am to not be able to get one :)

I think Marc quit shipping to Germany due to problems at foreign customs. I'd contact him directly and ask - marc@firewoodvapes.com
Please let us know! :)

vapen00b,
  • Sad

ezpz

Howzit everyone.
My mistvape stem came in. Ordered February 27th. Delivered March 6th.
I like the wooden mouthpiece. I can use it on the green spikey stem as well. I also like that my lips stay cool when taking large rips. I think it cools a little better than the green stem but with a little more restricted draw. The good thing is, I have an extra stem when one is cleaning. And who doesn't like another dynastem.
I also got me a j hook after seeing one of @Shit Snacks post. The Keck clip allows for one hand operation. And the hook allows for bong like rips.
Pretty solid piece of glass for cheap on etsy.

Happy vaping everyone. 😎

Tyeron

Sweet lord I had it in my cart, added a battery and charger and then they were sold out. Gonna have to be quicker I guess.
maybe do a different order for the battery and charger?

Tyeron,
Reactions: Arawfish

floribud

How did the FW7 become the GME of Fcombustion? I mean FWs were a culty little niche product but now everyone wants them for their first vape? Is the FW7 really that much better than it's predecessors?

floribud,

west-elec

Yes it is, and now it's being hoarded by you Americans. You really do have to learn to share if your going to be allowed to play with the other children.
But seriously that is sad news for non Americans because this really is a great vape. I have the FW3 and FW5 as well, the vapour output from this thing is world's apart. Heavy on conduction but nearly instant on demand and great flavour. If you like conduction you can take it slow but if you want to rip it in 1 hit she is more than able.
I am so glad I got in before the inevitable rush happened. I just hope @firewood only made this change temporarily because of demand.
P.S. @floribud can't figure out what GME means???

Last edited:

mahican

About shipping to EU, I asked to Marc. His answer :
"Sorry, I am currently only shipping new vapes to the US and Canada."
Sad..

I'm in the UK, and when I read that I got a bit sad, but then remembered that Brexit was a thing and we are no longer in the EU, thought it would be worth trying anyway. Managed to get an order placed for delivery to the UK.

So yeah anyone in the EU, if you know anyone in the UK might be worth getting them to order for you and then send it on

Last edited:

DonMarteng

There is no difference if he ships it to UK than mainland EU, I consider this an inconsistent move from his side.
Either Us/Ca only or not. Happy that you got your vape, but thats some bullshit right there for the rest of us!
Imagine EU producers not sending their stuff to the Us anymore? Wtf!

DonMarteng,

mahican

There is no difference if he ships it to UK than mainland EU, I consider this an inconsistent move from his side.
Either Us/Ca only or not. Happy that you got your vape, but thats some bullshit right there for the rest of us!
Imagine EU producers not sending their stuff to the Us anymore? Wtf!

Just quickly tested shipping a stem to different addresses on the firewood website, it seems like Germany/Austria is the only country in the EU that they don't ship to. I can select France, Spain, Belgium etc but not Germany (or Austria) so it might just be a problem with German customs?

Maybe @Duba information is incorrect or they're going to start limiting to US/Canada in the coming weeks.

mahican,

Momor

How did you cut down the glass tube? My first FW7 still has the long glass straw that I will never use -- I'd like to cut that down into small pieces to use with different stems. I have a diamond wheel for my dremel that will cut glass according to the package -- can I use that dry or should I flood with water while cutting?
I used a glass tubing cutter like this one https://www.amazon.com/Carolina-Biological-Supply-Company-Tubing/dp/B005O303X2
You have to make a few turns then snap the tube (holding it in a piece of clothing/towel so you don't cut yourself)

Momor,
Reactions: EZ Wind

floribud

P.S. @floribud can't figure out what GME means???
GameStop. The stock that everyone is talking about on Reddit. I mean it seems both Firewood and GameStop have been around forever, but now all of a sudden everyone wants them at the same time... except that I figured unlike GME, the Firewood might actually be really good this time. I mean hybrid heating done right is a beautiful thing.

west-elec

I recently realised I had only cleaned my 7 twice, and both times were in the first month or so that I had it. It is dead easy but I wanted to see how far it would go before I was forced to clean it. So it has been somewhere near 3 months since I did anything more than brush and blow.
The screen is not looking too good but I am still getting flawless performance and no poor taste at all. It seems to be true that no resin build up occurs in the oven and you can just ignore the maintenance completely if you use the WPA. Try to do that with your mighty.

https://ibb.co/2N0FkYn
https://ibb.co/zR3yb1B
https://ibb.co/bmCsx7n

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Do y'all reclaim honey from the stem? If so, what's your preferred method? I need to go through a cleaning soon and figure I don't wanna throw away all that good stuff.

I don't really bother myself anymore, but the easiest thing to do with glass stems is just boil some whole milk, or even milkshakes, chocolate or otherwise, dip the stem in so the oil melts into the milk... Drink the milk and then clean the stem, ride the wave!

Top Bottom