• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Favourite Quotes

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
A lot of that going on these days. Dark times are ahead my friend.
Indeed, although it's not a new phenomenon. I'm sure I posted these David Rockefeller 'quotes before.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller

It's just gotten worse, now not only does the MSM suppress the truth, moderators of social media have also joined in suppressing points of view that differ from thier own. When the truth is silenced, evil thrives in the darkness.

florduh

Indeed, although it's not a new phenomenon. I'm sure I posted these David Rockefeller 'quotes before.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller

It's just gotten worse, now not only does the MSM suppress the truth, moderators of social media have also joined in suppressing points of view that differ from thier own. When the truth is silenced, evil thrives in the darkness.

Mr. Rockefeller is simply describing the total victory of Global Free Market Capitalism. It's not that there's a cabal of Illuminati secretly controlling the world. It's not even bankers and billionaires controlling the world. They don't have agency, not really. The Money or Capital itself rules the world. "The Spice Must Flow". Its only prerogative is growth. Anything that gets in the way of this must be defeated, either with propaganda or bullets.

He's paraphrasing the Ned Beatty speech from Network.

"You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars."

"You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about "America" and "democracy". There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today."

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Mr. Rockefeller is simply describing the total victory of Global Free Market Capitalism. It's not that there's a cabal of Illuminati secretly controlling the world. It's not even bankers and billionaires controlling the world. They don't have agency, not really. The Money or Capital itself rules the world. "The Spice Must Flow". Its only prerogative is growth. Anything that gets in the way of this must be defeated, either with propaganda or bullets.

He's paraphrasing the Ned Beatty speech from Network.

"You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars."

"You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about "America" and "democracy". There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today."
Lets not dance around the truth. Corporations bought/ blackmailed crooked politicians and stole thier votes/power to become an unelected secret government that controls us all from the shadows. Without crooked spineless criminal politicians there would be no secret societies of rich elites running the world.

Everything has been comprised including language, for instance everyone also talks about "DEMOCRACY" America isn't a democracy but that's exactly what those in the shadows intend to change.

Last edited:

florduh

FmK4uK7WYAE8864

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
“We awaken by asking the right questions. We awaken when we see knowledge being spread that goes against our own personal experiences. We awaken when we see popular opinion being wrong but accepted as being right, and what is right being pushed as being wrong. We awaken by seeking answers in corners that are not popular. And we awaken by turning on the light inside when everything outside feels dark.”
― Suzy Kassem

If you want to know who's in power, you look for the person who the rules doesn't apply to. People can make all the rules in the world they want. But they can't stop a person from defying those rules if that person is more powerful than them. Which is why you see powerful people get away with things all the time.
- Dahyun Kim

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
In politics we presume that everyone who knows how to get votes knows how to administer a city or a state. When we are ill... we do not ask for the handsomest physician, or the most eloquent one.

Plato

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
All censorships exist to prevent anyone from challenging current conceptions and existing institutions. All progress is initiated by challenging current conceptions, and executed by supplanting existing institutions. Consequently, the first condition of progress is the removal of censorship.

George Bernard Shaw

Let us be clear: censorship is cowardice. ... It masks corruption. It is a school of torture: it teaches, and accustoms one to the use of force against an idea, to submit thought to an alien "other." But worst still, censorship destroys criticism, which is the essential ingredient of culture.

Pablo Antonio Cuadra

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Martin Luther King

Madtater

Perhaps my favorite journalist ever, I'm a huge fan of his observations and wit.

Another gem:

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.
Reminds me of a quote about integrity that i heard in the military:

“Integrity is doing what is right, even when no one is looking.”

"When someone complains that his life has come to nothing, we need merely remind him that life itself is in an analogous situation, if not worse."

— E. M. Cioran

Sharp, funny, and true.

ChooChooCharlie

Piazza Giannini:
AP-Giannini-quote-plaques-in-Piazza-Giannini.jpg

Piazza Giannini was built in honor of Amadeo Giannini, a distinguished Italian-American and Californian, who founded the Bank of Italy, which he later transformed into one of the largest banks in the world, Bank of America. Known as “America’s Banker”, Giannini invented branch banking in the U.S. and the concept of “social equity” – equal access to goods and services for all.

(George Bailey prototype, evviva il capitalismo)

Top Bottom