Favourite Quotes

ChooChooCharlie

Bar-One-Sign.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce and agriculture in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry, and porcelain."

~ John Adams (Second President of the US)

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
“Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority. The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong. All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who have doubted the current moral values, not of men who have whooped them up and tried to enforce them. The truly civilized man is always skeptical and tolerant, in this field as in all others. His culture is based on "I am not too sure.”
― H.L. Mencken

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
The mouth is the door of the mind; the mind is the host of the spirit. Will, intention, joy, desire, thought, worry, knowledge and planning all go in and out through the door.

- The Master of Demon Valley.

(The Master of the Demon valley is the original Sun Tzu, the first of 3)

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
" I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”
― General Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket

florduh

" I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”
― General Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket

One of my favorite quotes of all time, along with this gem:

528354142-b1eb9a1fb3a801a093ee07e7435c8bc3.jpg

When looking for that quote I also happened upon this:

Dy2HAf7VAAA6e7W

Man, I thought I was an educated person who knew history. I was vaguely aware of the Business Plot, but had no idea all these ghouls were involved. One of the father's of Cannabis Prohibition, Hearst. The Bush Family patriarch. And they were gonna make 'ol Smedley the new President?? Shit, all of this was memory holed. We do not properly teach American history.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

When religion is given the right to do "something" .... I would like it to be mandatory that another religion like Wicca or Satanism chime in with "me next" and actually follow through. For example - The justices’ decision that recently found that the school system infringed a coach’s religious freedom and freedom of speech rights by seeking to block him from engaging in public prayers on the field. I wonder if after saying that prayer, or better yet before saying that prayer on the field.... how they would feel if a Wicca prayer was followed by a Satanic prayer where everyone was expected to show the same respect to each.

I had a discussion with a Christian gentlemen who said "You are guaranteed freedom of religion, not freedom from religion"! I followed with "I would fight for your right to pursue your religion. Would you fight for my right to abstain"?

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Man, I thought I was an educated person who knew history. I was vaguely aware of the Business Plot, but had no idea all these ghouls were involved. One of the father's of Cannabis Prohibition, Hearst. The Bush Family patriarch. And they were gonna make 'ol Smedley the new President?? Shit, all of this was memory holed. We do not properly teach American history.

Most people think they know history. If they did we would have had a revolution a long time ago. Two of tbe biggest names in American politics, Kennedy and Bush, both made thier fortunes as criminals. The Kennedy family were massive bootleggers (organized crime) and the Bush family well, they only helped finance and create the Nazi party.

Look up Fritz Thysenn his biography is called I paid Hitler.

The FBI siezed the Bush family money for violations of the Trading with the enemy act.

The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his “enemy national” partners.

The documents also show that Bush and his colleagues, according to reports from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, tried to conceal their financial alliance with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a steel and coal baron who, beginning in the mid-1920s, personally funded Adolf Hitler’s rise to power by the subversion of democratic principle and German law.

Furthermore, the declassified records demonstrate that Bush and his associates, who included E. Roland Harriman, younger brother of American icon W. Averell Harriman, and George Herbert Walker, President Bush’s maternal great-grandfather, continued their dealings with the German industrial tycoon for nearly a year after the U.S. entered the war.

The continued financial dealing with a enemy of the United States, which was actively killing American soldiers at the time the Bush family was profiting from it’s partnership with the Nazi’s tells you all you need to know about American politics.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Most people think they know history. If they did we would have had a revolution a long time ago. Two of tbe biggest names in American politics, Kennedy and Bush, both made thier fortunes as criminals. The Kennedy family were massive bootleggers (organized crime) and the Bush family well, they only helped finance and create the Nazi party.

Look up Fritz Thysenn his biography is called I paid Hitler.

The FBI siezed the Bush family money for violations of the Trading with the enemy act.

The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his “enemy national” partners.

The documents also show that Bush and his colleagues, according to reports from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, tried to conceal their financial alliance with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a steel and coal baron who, beginning in the mid-1920s, personally funded Adolf Hitler’s rise to power by the subversion of democratic principle and German law.

Furthermore, the declassified records demonstrate that Bush and his associates, who included E. Roland Harriman, younger brother of American icon W. Averell Harriman, and George Herbert Walker, President Bush’s maternal great-grandfather, continued their dealings with the German industrial tycoon for nearly a year after the U.S. entered the war.

The continued financial dealing with a enemy of the United States, which was actively killing American soldiers at the time the Bush family was profiting from it’s partnership with the Nazi’s tells you all you need to know about American politics.
Not to mention Henry Ford and Ford itself, GM and GE. Ford was a particular kind of asshat....

Top Bottom