Favourite Quotes

florduh

E6VrQzsXoAIPx9R

BakedDiogenes

Vices are those acts by which a man harms himself or his property. Crimes are those acts by which one man harms the person or property of another. Vices are simply the errors which a man makes in his search after his own happiness. Unlike crimes, they imply no malice toward others, and no interference with their persons or property.

- Lysander Spooner

That’s the reason I don’t villianize
People committing non-violent crimes
So they can afford to live their life
And sleep under roofs on stormy nights

- Philharmonik

Morty

"If there is any kind of legitimate nostalgia, it's for everything we've never even seen, the women we've never slept with, never dreamed of, the friends we haven't made, the books we've never read, all the food steaming in the pots we've never eaten out of. That's the only real kind of nostalgia there is."

- Paco Ignacio Taibo

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Good advice for acid abusers:
Coco-Quote.jpg

I never beat on the walls on acid, but I do remember spending an hour or more once staring at the wall while being fascinated by the miniature societies living within the texture of the surface of the wall. That was quite interesting to explore at the time :sherlock:

Last edited:

florduh

Gotta love Werner despite faint subtitles. There is a film called Werner Herzog Eats His Shoe. He told a student of his "If you ever make a film that wins an award, I'll eat my shoe." He ate a bit.

Werner could read the menu at Taco Bell and make it sound profound. Here's the proof:

Sorry if the video isn't appropriate here. But it's a phenomenal watch for HerzogHeads.

Top Bottom