FAKE TINYMIGHT VAPES

sickmanfraud

Aliexpress is selling a whole bunch of vapes that they claim are real Tinymight vapes.

One of the pictures shows that they even write "Made in Finland" on them. Check out the bottom and you will notice a phillips head screw. Not the screw we have in the genuine Tinymights.

The pictures make it look genuine. Buyer Beware!

sickmanfraud,
  • Angry
Reactions: Planck

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It has been discussed on a few occassions in the thread. It is sad ,but it is the destiny of any successful vaporizer with simple design :).,

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: xamlord

checkyourlibido

It has been discussed on a few occassions in the thread. It is sad ,but it is the destiny of any successful vaporizer with simple design :).,
Very true, but unlike cheap Chinese glass, the TM fake is straight trash. My main concern is the secondhand market. I'd need a pic of the serial number and receipt before buying used.

farmerpalmersnt

I've seen one in the flesh. Same ribbon could style heater but looks to be slightly less turns. Completely different circuitry. Awful threads on everything. Same basic principles. Id bet a LOT of people are selling these secondhand as genuine. Saw one in eBay a while back that looked very suspicious indeed. Emailed the seller, no response so reported to eBay. Sold for £200 odd iirc. Really shit thing to do.

Also worth noting the circuit board was blue inside, unlike the genuine TM.

Top Bottom