• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Europe's legalization

im not a robot

yay!
have not yet found an english site covering it, just made the news in the last hour i think, but it looks like germany is indeed going to get legalisation!

cliffhanger1

finally it is done :) LEGALIZE in Germany :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I didn't think I'd ever experience that in Germany.

Berlin (dpa) - The prospective big coalition wants to introduce (now it is sure !!!) a “controlled distribution of cannabis to adults for pleasure in licensed shops”. This would "control the quality, prevent the transfer of contaminated substances and ensure the protection of minors," says the coalition agreement that the German Press Agency in Berlin on Wednesday from several sources from all three parties.

after 4 years they will check the social impact

cliffhanger1

Legalization?
Germany!?
Don't play games with me!
Licensed Shops? Whow! But when?
And no mention about homegrowing ???
But then I don't want to be unthankful...

Emotional rollercoaster
They have decided now.
I think it’s coming next year. they didn't say about home growing.
Maybe they say more next weeks.
Edit:
I think other states in the EU will continue in future. I hope so :)

Last edited:

derosavapore

Solo canotto!
Well done Germany!

Some highlights from Luxembourg draft bill:

Four plants per house (not per person)
No limit on seed quantities or upper THC thresholds.
Openings for domestic seed production.
Public consumption still prohibited as are all sales (even for free)
Decriminalisation and lowering of fines.
Germany has not done great. Don't you guys remember 1994 when Karlsruhe lawsuits already spoke similar? Don't you guys feel strange that this maybe happens in that very special years? Do you still beg on knees for getting stoned, beg on knees for getting your medicine while the "other medicine" is forced to be taken?
Come on and please, wake up!

derosavapore

Solo canotto!
Also, legal does not mean control everything. Possibly you all missed the difference between but meanwhile I ask myself if we just care about getting high without restrictions. Let all freedom go down, let all free speech die... we do care only for weed...makes me sad.
I do not need governments like them, not for any decision. Need to think about really
Sorry for post to post but it must be said.

derosavapore,

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
I guess these bastards are working on a special strain able to deliver the "other medicine" through inhalation. But the good news here is that it only works with combustion, so we're all save here at FC.

blackstone

Last edited:

blackstone

Talking Europe - Drug laws: Germany plans to legalise recreational cannabis

France 24 English

Presenter: Germany, leading the way for others, finally plans to legalise cannabis to take revenue from criminal gangs and provide safe forms of the product (rather than some potentially unsafe types that still exist there, despite best efforts to eradicate the substance altogether).
France meanwhile has some of the toughest laws.

French medical doctor and MEP: Well, we would be afraid to legalise it here in France because cannabis is linked to psychological problems and may also have a gateway effect.

Presenter: France is currently the biggest consumer of cannabis in Europe (all illegally produced, when you think about it).

French medical doctor and MEP: I fully agree that we have to think about it.

(I have waited for this type of conversation/moment of awakening to appear on TV and at this level, from any country, for many years. Hope this starts a ball rolling and it does not stop.)

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Prime example of the official French stance: resting on two fallacious and debunked since a long time arguments, the schizophrenia link (which is not a causation) and the gateway drug argument... so sad that they are camping on these two tales since more than 50 years now...

blackstone

Prime example of the official French stance: resting on two fallacious and debunked since a long time arguments, the schizophrenia link (which is not a causation) and the gateway drug argument... so sad that they are camping on these two tales since more than 50 years now...
It sounds like a built in fear/reaction. On the other hand, I suppose it can be difficult for anyone to see the scale of cannabis use when it all takes place in secret and behind closed doors.
But it seems we/they first have to realise that it will never go away completely, and that efforts in minimizing and disrupting it have some strange and unintended consequences in the long run.

Vizyt91

There is such a massive blk mrkt here in France that generate a lot of money …I really (sadly) don’t know where a recreational legalization could lead…

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It sounds like a built in fear/reaction. On the other hand, I suppose it can be difficult for anyone to see the scale of cannabis use when it all takes place in secret and behind closed doors.
But it seems we/they first have to realise that it will never go away completely, and that efforts in minimizing and disrupting it have some strange and unintended consequences in the long run.
Hypocrite logic!
FRANCE = CANNABIS
MEXICO = MARIJUANA
WINE = LEGAL?
CANNABIS = Crimalized the world bipedal’s dwell?
DARK AGES repeating itself?

1nd3cEnt

rodders83

Damm would it be nice to grow up on Malta selling fine weed and wine to tourists from your home. Generating a little income for nothing really just gardening and eating your own vegetables. This is the dream citizens free to generate income and money from nothing and free to live a good life from goverment nazis.

Cooking pizza on the outdoor brick oven, Sipping on the Mighty. Meanwhile i live in a rainy climate, I cant grow shit in my backyard or cats urinate on it. And they kick down doors for bags not plants.

My whole life has heen wasted potential and joy because of the law. Fuck the law. Law like French Chivalry exists to protect the rich. They Only change it when it benefits them. Even the cat is protected by law. Merry xmas lawbreakers!

derosavapore

Solo canotto!
I live in southern Italy without address, what's a common problem here, but its also very good if you like space
for your own and yes, I do Pizza in my outdoor oven. This "forno" was made in the 60's and it still works fantastic.
The last days I was harvesting olives, and now I prepare my focaccia for tomorrow morning.
We got also a lot of other fruit trees here, all over. I love this country.
Buon Natale!
IMAGE 2021-12-26 00:24:33.jpg

blackstone

"We see the European market as three to four years behind (the U.S.), but it actually looks like Europe may initiate sweeping reform before the United States," said Boris Jordan, executive at U.S.-based Curaleaf.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Last edited:
Top Bottom