Discontinued Epicvape EV-1/EV-2

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
the discount code does not seem to work?

I might get me one of these nice vapes, the code would have definately help me pull the trigger on this one...but on checkout it did not work. Guess I will have to waith some more:/

The discount code was set so that you had to login first. I changed it so you don't have to log in. Let me know how it works.

Andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I was under the impression this one only works on 110V as well and that Andy has no intentions on making a 220V version atm. Some clarification would be nice though, I don't want to be spreading misinformation of course.

OhTheAgony,

tepictoton

that would be pitty seeing this is the only log vape with a glass airpath(please correct me if I'm wrong, hoping I am hihi)...

tepictoton,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well actually there are two models of OCD that have glass airpath.. too. :).

Abysmal Vapor,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
I was under the impression this one only works on 110V as well and that Andy has no intentions on making a 220V version atm. Some clarification would be nice though, I don't want to be spreading misinformation of course.
Sorry, It's going to be awhile before I can even consider a 220v. It would be a completely different heating element.

Andy@epicvape

ACE OF VAPE,

ManicMaurice

I'm considering buying an EV-2, but I'm a confused about what I need to order.

Does the EV-2 Base Unit come with a whip kit or do I need to include that in my order?

The direct draw glass tube looks great! Have to pick one of those up too. :tup:

ManicMaurice,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Yes it did. It came with the vaporizer in a bag, whip, bowl piece, mouthpiece, Epik, extra screens, and some stickers.

Slightly Medicated,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Been getting s few PM's about The Ev-1 and my opinions on it. Here is my response to the last two i received, wanted all to see and not limit the info to PM. Sometimes, i miss questions on the forum.

"I actually prefer the simplicity of the EV1 over other whips like the SSV or DBV. a little harder to dial in and change temp., but once you find the temp you like youre all set. I also think the screen system in the EV1 although crude, works very very well. I also feel the EV1 is better at conserving herb with small amounts then about any other whip ive tried."

"I dont really find the need to change the temp at all. Dial into what you like, and it cooks very well when you use the Epic once or twice. You can always hit the boost for other blends. The screen system, although crude, functions very well. Has some similarities to the VXC bowl, which i consider best on the market

"its not as durable as a PD or Zap, but i know ive knocked mine off the table onto the wood floor at least once. I tend to do that with whips"

ManicMaurice

Do you have that bad boy by now? Am curious how you dig it?

It's great! I haven't used the whip yet, but I love the direct draw glass tube.

I even took some of the left over ABV from my ThermoVape, loaded it up in the EV-2, and amazingly I was able to get a few more good inhales out of it. Can't beat that!

I'm still fairly new to herbal vaping, so I don't have much to compare it to -- the best I can say is that I have absolutely no complaints. Super easy to use and very efficient.

A huge thanks to everyone who helped me make my decision.

ManicMaurice,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
the best I can say is that I have absolutely no complaints. Super easy to use and very efficient.

A huge thanks to everyone who helped me make my decision.

Glad to hear it MM, I really dig it using a tube, the whip is great for multiple folks but the direct draw through my wooden tube is the shit for me! I wish you well bro!

Ed's TnT,

SVuser

It's a shame this won't work in the UK. Is it possible to use a some kind of convertor to use this in the uk? I am no electrician but I was under the impression such things existed.

SVuser,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I was born in the UK and have traveled back and forth from time to time, I gotta believe there has the be a converter also. Am I wrong anyone?

Ed's TnT,

ManicMaurice

Just my :2c:

I've used friend's vaporizers in the past and was looking to buy my own vaporizer. I did all the standard internet searches, read all the reviews, and asked a bunch of questions here at the FC Forums. And I'm glad I did, because all my searching lead me to this amazing little vaporizer.

The craftsmanship is impeccable. It's got great lines, is very comfortable to hold, and I love the fabric shielding on the power cord. This really is a classy vaporizer.

At first I was worried because I am used to using friend's vapes and they all have heat knobs that are easily accessible, so I figured that I might be frustrated by the bottom mounted controls, but that hasn't been the case at all. For the first few days I fiddled with the heat setting, but after I found my sweet spot I haven't touched the setting again. I keep it sitting on my desk and powered on 24/7 so it's always warmed up and ready. If I ever want to get that little extra bit out of a bowl I simply flip it to boost, wait a few seconds, and it hasn't let me down yet.

After having used it for a couple weeks now, I've found that I rarely every use the whip and so I very highly recommend you pick-up a Direct Draw Glass with your order. I even use the DD Glass when my friends come over because the power cord is more than long enough to allow us to pass the EV-2 around without unplugging it from the wall or getting all tangled up.

Also, my kit didn't include a wooden mouthpiece for the whip, but I contacted Andy and he sent one out to me right away. He even threw in a glass mouthpiece and one of the smaller Epics too.

Overall I am very highly satisfied with my purchase and would recommend the EpicVape EV-2 to anyone who is looking for an extremely easy to use, stylish, and very effective vaporizer.

potatobass

I don't undestand the 220V issue: can't we just use a voltage converter (20 bucks ) and ship the vape with a postal trick ( like myUS.com ) ???

potatobass,
Top Bottom