Enso

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

seedy53

the gold weed and concentrate bowls are for micro dosing. too bad the aren't available just yet.
may i suggest turn it up to a little past half way. screen in the black cup is the way to go. i'm jelly, i had test version, want this one to see improvements and changes. it looks like it is a vaping monster. thank man, for showing the early days. keep in touch

seedy53,
Reactions: Octavia
I'm still waiting for mine to show up. No notifications otherwise. Gary had responded to me when I wrote the enso support team. I asked about the flower and concentrate pieces being included which he had said they would be as well as more goodies for presale buyers. But you're the second I've heard of it not being included. I also heard it was being shipped via dhl.

I'm about to be waiting on my porch in a ghillie suit.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

seedy53

Stirred after this vid and got one more mondo hit!
cool what temp setting and how many hits how long did you preheat. we all want to know these things lol

VASked_Avenger!

This ones on my radar for sure... On the go, maybe pick up a backup battery. This rocks, lots of possibilities. Not only parties (not that I go to any lol), but camping, hiking, in the backyard, anywhere! Also I saw that the device is supposed to have magnet capability on both sides, for both whips. Small detail, but I saw only one side worked on yours @Custom Flower Hardware? Backpack looks neat if you can vape 2 hoses w/ it on your back, its the closest ill get to a Ghostbusters Proton pack, so i'll have to grab one of those! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Man I talked to support asking if there was any tracking update. Feel like I got a simple copy pasta response. But shit man I ordered in Feb.

Here was their response.

"Thank you for contacting us. Iโ€™m here to assist you in any way I can. Currently, we fulfill orders on a first-come, first-served basis. However, due to limited stock, we are waiting for additional inventory to become available before we can resume shipping.

I have also reached out to our fulfillment department to get an estimated shipping time frame for your order, and I will update you as soon as I receive more information."

seedy53

So does this work with two hoses? Or did they just downgrade it to one but leave the little vestigial stump on the side?
yes it works with 2 hoses

Man I talked to support asking if there was any tracking update. Feel like I got a simple copy pasta response. But shit man I ordered in Feb.

Here was their response.

"Thank you for contacting us. Iโ€™m here to assist you in any way I can. Currently, we fulfill orders on a first-come, first-served basis. However, due to limited stock, we are waiting for additional inventory to become available before we can resume shipping.

I have also reached out to our fulfillment department to get an estimated shipping time frame for your order, and I will update you as soon as I receive more information."
i thought pre-orders were all covered in first shipment.

yes it works with 2 hoses

i thought pre-orders were all covered in first shipment.
Sadly, it wasn't the case for my order. I ordered through the airvape pre-order listing while it was still half price. The other funny part is I responded to one of the update emails to ask about the flower and wax inserts and gary responded to the email saying they should be ND more for the pre-order customers. But from what I've heard from others who received theirs that was not included. Nor have I heard about any extras really. So this is fun.

seedy53

yea don't know what their plans and reasons are now. Gary knows, sadly i'm not in the loop. i do not think gold herb/con cups are offered at this time. good luck to ya.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
i would estimate 2.5g this guy would be more accurate- the owner of this production enso is Custom Flower Hardware
I will measure that today filled with ground flower. That .4 bowl hit so fast and so hard that I was like a paranoid high for a minute!:razz: I'll try a full vid. That last one started at half power, waited 5 min with the cup in then started hitting it. I stirred once and got such a big ass hit most likely the top portion of the bowl that didn't vape as much then done. Totally fast and full extraction for sure!:tup:

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
I will measure that today filled with ground flower. That .4 bowl hit so fast and so hard that I was like a paranoid high for a minute!:razz: I'll try a full vid. That last one started at half power, waited 5 min with the cup in then started hitting it. I stirred once and got such a big ass hit most likely the top portion of the bowl that didn't vape as much then done. Totally fast and full extraction for sure!:tup:
Hi Jerry:)

You don't need half the power; it will work better at a lower temperature. It's good to see how much you enjoy it:) Even the low temp will give you plenty of smoke, and you won't feel the harsh taste.

Halfway is a quick way to use all the potential in the bowl.

Sadly, it wasn't the case for my order. I ordered through the airvape pre-order listing while it was still half price. The other funny part is I responded to one of the update emails to ask about the flower and wax inserts and gary responded to the email saying they should be ND more for the pre-order customers. But from what I've heard from others who received theirs that was not included. Nor have I heard about any extras really. So this is fun.
send me your order number and I have a look at it. We have crazy demand for the Enso, so please give us some time to cath up with delivery

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Thank you for making this thread Iโ€™ve been waiting on updates and info is hard to find especially since they closed the last one.

How are you feeling about it Iโ€™m planning on getting one in the future
Don't think about it...buy it! ๐Ÿ˜€ a 6000mah battery, I want the backpack, and optioned 2nd hose! Nothing can beat the power and portability factor! Camping, fishing, ice fishing!!! One I'm never gonna let go! :love:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I haven't had much time to play w mine. I gotta try putting the screen at the bottom of the bowl. I've had 2 seshes thus far and both had me floored. Mostly because of the 2+g bowl. It's very heavy conduction but suits my usage perfectly for my end table by my bed but easy enough to grab and cruise around my place. I look forward to the accesories dropping. The spare battery, bag, spare whip and extension Mp will all prob be scooped. Hopefully we do see the micro dose bowl/oil cup as it's not on the site anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I also didn't get that or any extras. So far even early on I'm happy. I really dig the swivel on the hose and blowout. Also happy they left it open to still add that second hose. Can't wait to run around next 420 w this on my back double fisting hoses.

Top Bottom