• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Elium Vapor - Dry Herb and Extract Vaporizer with motorized dosage control.

chillmike

We are still struggling with our fundraising round. We have decided that we may do a smaller, limited release of our device. We are weighing our options for what the total number of units will be but we are thinking it will be between 250-500 units, we will switch to a wooden housing and make it a special release. Each device will be numbered and have a unique look to it. If this limited release is successful it will give us the traction we need to get the funding for a full release with the metal housing. I wanted to see if this is something the community would be interested in? I want to keep the Elium project going and have put my life into it for almost 5 years and would just really hate to see the project die because we can't raise enough funds for a full release.

Regards,
Robin
i absolutely would love, and be on board for, a limited special release!

arb

Semi shaved ape
We are still struggling with our fundraising round. We have decided that we may do a smaller, limited release of our device. We are weighing our options for what the total number of units will be but we are thinking it will be between 250-500 units, we will switch to a wooden housing and make it a special release. Each device will be numbered and have a unique look to it. If this limited release is successful it will give us the traction we need to get the funding for a full release with the metal housing. I wanted to see if this is something the community would be interested in? I want to keep the Elium project going and have put my life into it for almost 5 years and would just really hate to see the project die because we can't raise enough funds for a full release.

Regards,
Robin
I would prefer it in wood if done well.
👍🏿

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Thanks everyone! I will be letting the team know that so far the limited release is being perceived well. I am working to get samples of these wooden blanks so that I can show off how it will look. To make this realistic I will have to source what is essentially scrap wood that is too small for building large furniture but just the right size for Elium. This would mean that each wood block is unique and while we will have similar types and grains no two will be the same.

As always I will keep you updated on our progress.

Robin

arb

Semi shaved ape
Thanks everyone! I will be letting the team know that so far the limited release is being perceived well. I am working to get samples of these wooden blanks so that I can show off how it will look. To make this realistic I will have to source what is essentially scrap wood that is too small for building large furniture but just the right size for Elium. This would mean that each wood block is unique and while we will have similar types and grains no two will be the same.

As always I will keep you updated on our progress.

Robin
Getting better,keep going in this direction please!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm glad to see you back Robin, this is may work as a starter batch. Here peoples dig wood more than metal, so you are doing that well, I hope your success!

Mark

John Brown
Wow what a unique device. I would love to do a review or product showcase of it on my youtube channel. Love the idea of the injection system and with canadian laws on dosing that is really useful here.

Top Bottom