Elium Vapor - Dry Herb and Extract Vaporizer with motorized dosage control.

Vaped2Space

Yeah I was aware of the strength and volatility of terpenes. I wasn't sure if the dosage settings went small enough to even make that a possibility. Just late night brainstorming.

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Yeah I was aware of the strength and volatility of terpenes. I wasn't sure if the dosage settings went small enough to even make that a possibility. Just late night brainstorming.
We plan on eventually releasing different cartridges with different shaped nozzles to accommodate different substances a bit better but even with the standard one it works pretty well. Thanks for the question though because it shows me that we will have some creative uses for the device once you all get your hands on them :) Expect some teasers for the water pipe attachment soon. We are testing prototypes next week.

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Elium waterpipe attachment concept rendering. We expect to have prototypes for testing soon. But you will be able to filter your vapor through water and top load extracts by removing the carb cap. This essentially turns the Elium into a functional dab rig. Prototype videos to come as soon as I have them in hand. We are also trying out the look and feel of some different housing materials.
eliumwaterpipe.29.png

chillmike

this vape is turning out to be awesome... i can't wait to test it out. the rig attachment is so cool, and a lot smarter and more innovative than just some normal standard mini-bub attachment or something, which usually doesnt get used much by us vaporists, who will always just rather go the wpa route in those instances, but the rig, especially right now (timing is perfect), is genius... the versatility and possiblities are impressive for this vape. i just hope it functions as good as it looks. we'll all be finding out soon enough. :)

chillmike,

justcametomind

Elium waterpipe attachment concept rendering. We expect to have prototypes for testing soon. But you will be able to filter your vapor through water and top load extracts by removing the carb cap. This essentially turns the Elium into a functional dab rig. Prototype videos to come as soon as I have them in hand. We are also trying out the look and feel of some different housing materials.
eliumwaterpipe.29.png
To the fellow FCers who can’t see the pic:
Just start quoting this message or the original post with invisible img. Strangely enough you will be able to see the pic in the draft of your post. It’s just the 3D model of vape+adapter without the background, same as the other one that’s visible but no background.

Last edited:

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
To the fellow FCers who can’t see the pic:
Just start quoting this message or the original post with invisible img. Strangely enough you will be able to see the pic in the draft of your post. It’s just the 3D model of vape+adapter without the background, same as the other one that’s visible but no background.
Thank you! I couldn't figure out why it was not showing up.

We are still early in the waterpipe development but I want it to be something that everyone can enjoy from dry herb to concentrate users.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yep, that's a nice little water filtration setup you built here, can't wait to test it, do you plan to add one with every beta unit? it would be awesome!

Is there any other wpa (adapter to use with our own bubblers) in plan?

I saw you mentionned the concentrates dosage control, how do you adjust it to your liking? did you released a concentrate usage video...?

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Yep, that's a nice little water filtration setup you built here, can't wait to test it, do you plan to add one with every beta unit? it would be awesome!

Is there any other wpa (adapter to use with our own bubblers) in plan?

I saw you mentionned the concentrates dosage control, how do you adjust it to your liking? did you released a concentrate usage video...?
We plan on adding a adapter to use with your own water pipes. Also the bubbler will come with every device and be part of the basic package. We will sell different bubbler down the road as upgrades.

The dosage control currently has 4 size settings. We may increase that resolution with a firmware update here soon though because we are finding that people have interest in using the device with high terpene extracts which you may want to use smaller doses of. We have a video demoing the current injection system. Video Links I plan on doing more videos this week if I can make time between everything.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
We plan on adding a adapter to use with your own water pipes. Also the bubbler will come with every device and be part of the basic package. We will sell different bubbler down the road as upgrades.

The dosage control currently has 4 size settings. We may increase that resolution with a firmware update here soon though because we are finding that people have interest in using the device with high terpene extracts which you may want to use smaller doses of. We have a video demoing the current injection system. Video Links I plan on doing more videos this week if I can make time between everything.
Thank you, it looks like it will be a fun testing!

Top Bottom