• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Elium Vapor - Dry Herb and Extract Vaporizer with motorized dosage control.

chillmike

This truly looks like the first real innovative idea for vaporizers that i've seen in a long time...! I can't wait for this to come out and to see how it fares. It looks like it might be awesome, but you never know until you get it in your hands. I wonder if he has thought about doing a seperate device without the dry herb function, just for wax and liquid, etc., using the same dosing tech?? cuz I think that could be a really smart idea, and might be a little cheaper due to it not being built for as much function, and broaden the vapers out there who will be able to experience, try out, and/or be interested in taking a part of this new technology, which might not be accessible at the high price range for the model you guys are working on now... just a thought. anyways, if you ever need a beta tester, I would 100% be interested and give my all in reviewing it to the best of my knowledge and extent of my abilities... :)

chillmike,
Reactions: dimmusp

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
This truly looks like the first real innovative idea for vaporizers that i've seen in a long time...! I can't wait for this to come out and to see how it fares. It looks like it might be awesome, but you never know until you get it in your hands. I wonder if he has thought about doing a seperate device without the dry herb function, just for wax and liquid, etc., using the same dosing tech?? cuz I think that could be a really smart idea, and might be a little cheaper due to it not being built for as much function, and broaden the vapers out there who will be able to experience, try out, and/or be interested in taking a part of this new technology, which might not be accessible at the high price range for the model you guys are working on now... just a thought. anyways, if you ever need a beta tester, I would 100% be interested and give my all in reviewing it to the best of my knowledge and extent of my abilities... :)
We have talked about the idea of a smaller single function device a lot. We wanted to showcase everything we are capable of in our first device but if we do well with this I expect more innovation and devices to come from myself and the Elium team. An extract only device would certainly not need as robust of a heating system, or battery as we could make the chamber much much smaller. Thank you so much for the comment and please do sign up on our website https://eliumvapor.com/ to be part of the early testing team. We are currently working hard to raise the funds to get us to production and I will keep you all posted on our progress as we go.

Vaped2Space

How does it work with concentrates inverted? It seems to be the concentrate would fall away from the heater if you were using a fixed wpa and inverted on a water piece.

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
How does it work with concentrates inverted? It seems to be the concentrate would fall away from the heater if you were using a fixed wpa and inverted on a water piece.
This is where the custom water pipe adapter comes in. It will have a bend on the glass tube to allow you to insert it into the water pipe without turning the device upside down. This will also allow you to set the water pipe on a table with the device sitting on the table as well to prevent the full weight of the device from being on your water pipes glass joint. Of course this depends on how tall the water pipe is. We are also working on a second adapter that will allow you to use the device with any current hydro tube. This way the hydro tube will sit right on top of the device when in use.

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Elium dry herb demonstration. We are continuing to move forward with our next fundraising round to get us to Beta and then UL, CE certifications. There are still some Beta spots open and you can sign up on our website. Beta Sign Up Let me know if you all have some questions regarding Elium and dry herbs specifically and I will try my best to answer as always.

Hope everyone is doing well!

-Robin

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Awesome news!
I signed up for updates, is there a separate sign up for the beta?
Nope. I should update the site to clarify that. I will do that now.

Once we are ready to launch the Beta everyone on our subscribers list will get an email with instructions to get us your shipping information.

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and for all the support from the FC community!!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Once we are ready to launch the Beta everyone on our subscribers list will get an email with instructions to get us your shipping information.

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and for all the support from the FC community!!
Oh man. I hope I'm on that list I just subbed

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: EliumVapor

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
i subscribed also... was just wondering if i was added to the beta list??
Hey Mike, you are on the list.

Also we have reached 50 Beta subscribers now. Anyone who signs up after this point will be added to a second list. Depending on how successful our current fundraising round is we may increase the total number of Beta devices and I will keep you all updated on our progress.

chillmike

Hey Mike, you are on the list.

Also we have reached 50 Beta subscribers now. Anyone who signs up after this point will be added to a second list. Depending on how successful our current fundraising round is we may increase the total number of Beta devices and I will keep you all updated on our progress.

amazing... thanks so much man! can't believe I ended up being one of the last! well, I seriously can't wait to get it in my hands to test out every aspect of it, and get as much detailed feedback to you guys as possible, so you can perfect it as much as needed, for this to be a truly innovative and great vape! i'll be waiting in anticipation!

Vaped2Space

Whats the possibility of having a terpene cartridge that you could dispense extra terpenes onto your flower during vaping?

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Whats the possibility of having a terpene cartridge that you could dispense extra terpenes onto your flower during vaping?
Short answer is Yes. The cartridge works great with low viscosity oils and can definitely inject terpenes or sauce like terpene rich extracts. I will say that if you are using pure terpenes to be careful and use the smallest dose setting (start small and work your way up). Also start out at a lower temp than you would normally use because terpenes can be very volatile at higher temps. My new favorite thing to do with the device is to put THCa Diamonds into the oven by top loading them and then injecting terpene rich sauce extract right on top. You can mix and match flavor profiles, create your own sauce to diamond ratio etc.

Top Bottom