Discontinued Element Hand-powered Pocket Vaporizer

kuzko

OMG!! Today I quasi-combusted (got a black abv and scortched taste) with the Element and cannot believe my eyes when I saw this big cloud , when you got the right technique you can get pretty high temperatures... I'll try some kief soon.

But my bowl is very dirty, like coated with overheated resin and I'm unable to scrape it out with a dabber...

Wow, sucks that you semi combusted but cool that you got it up that temp. I haven’t broken mine out in a while. Any new technique tips?

kuzko

Cool to see David and Michael whip out the Element friction vape on their interview with Sneaky Pete. That’s crazy that Rene used his exclusively for that long! Mines still tucked away for the apocalypse in my fallout shelter.😂😶‍🌫️

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Cool to see David and Michael whip out the Element friction vape on their interview with Sneaky Pete. That’s crazy that Rene used his exclusively for that long! Mines still tucked away for the apocalypse in my fallout shelter.😂😶‍🌫️
:D I ever wonder if it can work with a electric screw driver or power drill attached :D...

Top Bottom