EFS Glass Thread

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Just got my partial worked donut and fucking loving it! Thanks @ogcook for getting me into the artist.

c83b86af-acbf-43ff-8ce7-7d83828fe5b5_zpssximyaew.jpg

20140213_110642_zpskgohatwq.jpg

20140213_110634_zpsqziyx1dn.jpg

The only thing I'm not in love with is the base. 6" seems a bit much, something similar to a mobius base would look fucking sick on an EFS. IMO of course...

:cool:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Just got my partial worked donut and fucking loving it! Thanks @ogcook for getting me into the artist.

c83b86af-acbf-43ff-8ce7-7d83828fe5b5_zpssximyaew.jpg

20140213_110642_zpskgohatwq.jpg

20140213_110634_zpsqziyx1dn.jpg

The only thing I'm not in love with is the base. 6" seems a bit much, something similar to a mobius base would look fucking sick on an EFS. IMO of course...

:cool:
Yeah 6" who wants that?!? What is this Subway, c'mon man!?! FYI let me know if ya wanna let that go...:brow:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Either way, I love the piece. Stacks like an animal. The mouthpiece is also extremely comfortable. I was afraid at first that it's wide aperture would prevent any resistance resulting in minimal pressure on the pull. I couldn't have been more wrong, super smooth with just the right draw. I'd highly recommend one of Justin's pieces to any glass head.

SSVUN~YAH

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
It's not that I dislike it at all. i agree, better be safe than sorry. Just in my situation table space is limited and between herbie and the donut your talking a lot of prime real estate.

:lol:

Have you worked out a 'good' gONg to mate Herbie to your new piece ? I've yet to purchase anything proper for the job, and it seems anything I do have is only soso :ugh:

smokum,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
My incycler came today :rockon:

Yoda blasting and an 18mm female joint.

I've already checked, not enough clearance for the cloud, but I've got an angle adapter to take care of that :tup:

It's a little smaller than I expected, but I actually prefer it like that.
Now it's distinct enough from my regular gridded donut tube that they'll both have separate spots in my glass rotation.

As an added bonus, I got some extra blasting on my piece :D

The neck, base, and downstem of mine are all blasted too, kinda like the pic below
IMG_0008_1024x1024.jpg

(This pic doesn't have a blasted downstem though)

Gonna break it in tonight with the cloud, pics and a review to come later :D

Edit:
Interesting note, I had another piece shipped the same day as this one, using the same shipping method, and it came a week earlier.
Just goes to show you how much of the intl shipping variability is beyond the shippers control.

SSVUN~YAH

:rockon:Just bought the yoda incycler off the classifieds from @MPZ so needless to say I'm stoked. Been all China glass since I sold my SOL, always had a liking for Justin's incredible work! Also, I can't wait to see yours FMac!!!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
OK, mini first impressions review:

The smaller size of the incycler is growing on me more and more.
When I ordered it, I kinda expected it to replace the regular gridded donut in my rotation. I figured I'd get the incycler, then on-sell my donut a bit later.
But given its size, it feels more like the difference between my clear and ion Mobius bubblers; They are similar, but not similar enough that I'd want to get rid of one.

I've been filling the can approx 1/2 way, and it recycles perfectly.
You can't really see it recycling during the hit, but the draw is super smooth, and you can catch the whirlpool after you've cleared the hit.

The workmanship is perfect, as always with Justins work. Yet again, it's right up there with the Toro, Sovereignty and Mobius pieces I've owned.

Pics to come in a couple of days, and I should be able to shoot a water test vid as well :tup:

Herr_Dampf

It looks gorgeous, seriously. I am just afraid to ask for a price after I asked for one on the LQL pieces (300 bucks for glass is allright, another 300 for shipping not so much). I usually don't envy you guys across the pond to much, but in this case...damn.

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom