Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning guys, have totally forgotten and neglected this thread yall, forgive me. Have been slammed with so much which is nothing out of the ordinary as you all know.

@Obsessed 2 I think I may have done a couple of those and just as many MP for the glass stems. I never really got much call for more of them so never pursued it further. I suppose if you are still interested after all this time you could get at me and we will go from there if you wanna do something custom.

@ArthurJ My man appreciate you grabbing those couple stems, they look great with that unit and hope you are enjoying them. If I can do anything for you pls let me know.

Just finished up a neat B&W Ebony WS/DV stem with a little touch of texturing on a raised bead. Ill be posting up later if anyone follows me at IG will be there. Really like this type of accent I have been able to start adding now.

Wish you all the best!

ibrokemypie

Whats the best way to get a tinymight stem in australia? Through the ed's tnt store, the shipping to hear is more or less the price of the stem itself on top!

ibrokemypie,
Reactions: ataxian

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Theyre out of stock ;-; I asked Scott about it in Jan and he said they were waiting on a tinymight order to arrive before putting through orders for accessories (including the cocobolo stem)
Hello, I am sorry to hear they are out of stock there. I know shipping is expensive, years ago I could ship international for a few bucks but now its gotten so expensive its tough to justify it on your part for one of these I understand. Hopefully Scott will get at me soon enough and get an order in. Its been a while he should need some gear. Maybe open up a post for others there to do a group buy maybe? Wish you well and a great weekend.

ChooChooCharlie

Eds-cocobolo-TM2-WPA.jpg

Woodworker who made the walnut table saw pic and texted, "nice cocobolo, but be careful, some people have allergic reactions." Said he had skin reaction after making a cocobolo marquetry puzzle. But, we end users are not cutting or sanding, so I'm not personally afraid of the big bad cocobolo wolf

Top Bottom